• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Cafe M/M

FeatherLady

Odin was reading his email when his friend Rey sent him a text about a new cafe that just opened. "It caters to a very select type of customer. It's called The Ticklish Cafe. What do you say?" Rey asked. Rey was always looking for new ways to satisfy is tickling fetish. He knew Odin was ticklish, but he was very protective and fended of Rey's playful attempt ti goose and tickle him.

"I - I don't know. The thought of going to a cafe named ticklish makes me shiver." Odin was trying his best to try and get out of going, but Rey kept pushing. "Aw .. Come on! So you got to a weirdly named cafe. The food's got to be good. The atmosphere, too. Come on... "

"OK! OK! I'll come! Anything to stop your whinny pleading!" Rey smiled and went to pick Odin up. While he was waiting, Odin looked up this cafe. Just as he suspected... It catered to ticklish people, which ment being tickled. Odin sat and sighed. The last time someone corned him and tickled him, it was agony! He is already hyper-ticklish and knows that one wrong touch sends him into hysterical laughter. Then he thought about what his life coach told him. "It's good to go and play once in a while! If you are tickled.. enjoy it!" His life coach was also an avid tickler and had tried on a few occasions to tickle Odin.

Rey honked his horn. Odin came out and jumped into the car. "So ... You OK with this?" Rey asked. "Yeah .. I'm good. Just so you know, there is tickling as well as food." Odin smiled.

They pulled into the parking lot and walked into the cafe. There were feathers and brushes and other tickle toys adorning the walls. Rey shivered a bit as he looked at the walls.

"May I help you?" a young and pleasing woman asked them. "Two please for dinner." Rey said. The woman smiled. "Of course. Please wait right here. Rigel will come to bring you to your table." While they waited, they heard giggling and intense laughter, and pleading to stop."
"Sounds like they are having a good time!" Odin said. As he was talking, he felt a hand run down his sides causing him to giggle and move away.

"I see you are ticklish!" Rigel. Rigel was tall and well dressed with perfectly manicured nails, shaped to a delicate point. "I'm Rigel. Before I take you both to your table, I must know ... how ticklish each of you are." Odin blushed bright red as he explained how hyper-ticklish he was .. literally on every inch of his body. Rigel smiled broadly. He looked towards Rey. "And you.. ? " Rey laughed. "I am ticklish, extremely ticklish feet!" he replied.

Rigel brought them to their table and gave them two cards. "On these cards are choices for each of you saying how you want to be tickled. One is Tickle Torture and the other is playful tickling." Odin, stepping way out of his comfort zone chose Tickle Torture. Rey chose Playful tickling. "Oh just to let you know, the waiters are all well trained ticklers! So be ware ! .. You may feel a teasing finger along your ribs or in your armpits.!"

They sat down, nervously waiting for their order to be taken. At long last, a waiter came. "I'm Reggie. Your waiter and more for the evening." They guys gave their order. As he was walking away, he stopped by Odin and slid his hand down his back. Odin jumped and giggled. "Please ... I am so very ticklish everywhere!"
Reggie laughed and tweaked Odin's ribs and went towards the kitchen.

Their food came. Both Rey and Odin ate with gusto. "This is the best food I've eaten from an eaten in a long time. Reggie came back with desert for both of them. Then he went over to Rey and slid his hands down his ribs and kneaded his waist. "H-Hey! Stop! " Rey said playfully.

Dinner was done, the meal paid for. Reggie came for Odin and Rey and took them upstairs to a chamber. He opened the door and invited both guys in. As they walked in, A man dressed all in black grabbed Odin roughly. "Hey!" Odin yelled. As he yelled, he felt his shirt being torn off and fingertips stroking his sides. He struggled, but was overcome by laughter from his sides being kneaded. "S-Stop! It's ... Oh no! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEEHEE HAHAHAHAHA!"
He struggled as he was thrown into a chair, his arms tied up over his head, his shoes and socks removed." He pulled against his restraints.
The mystery man looked at him and began tickling Odin's belly with an electric toothbrush. Oden screamed and then dissolved into wild giggling that soon turned into frenzied laughter.

Rey was taken to another room where he was restrained, his bare feet locked in padded stocks. His shirt was opened wide, exposing his ribs and belly.
Reggie sat in front of Rey and massaged his bare feet with oil. He giggled saying how good the massage felt. Then Reggie took a soft brush and began running up and down the soles of Rey's feet.

He struggled, trying to keep his feet away from the tickler in Reggie's hand. Reggie ran the brush over and over Rey ticklish soles. Rey started giggling harder than he ever did.
End Part 1

Ticklish Cafe Part 2
Odin's Ticklish Torture M/M/M

Odin's giggling turned into frenzied laughter as the Torturer tormented him with electric Toothbrush. As he was thrashing and giggling, another person entered into the torture room. The tickler stopped to speak to the other man. Odin was breathing hard from being tickled. He slumped as far as his restraints would allow. His body dripped with sweat. He could still feel his skin being tickled, even as his body remained slumped down.

The two spoke in hushed tones. " My Lord, you are here to finish what I started?" asked the tickler. Lord Win Yang nodded. "How do you find this Odin?" The Tickler smiled. "Odin is an extremely ticklish fellow. When he gave his profile, he described himself as being "hyper-ticklish". I find him even more than hyper-ticklish. He has many places that are sensitive to the fingertips, nails, soft brushes, and electric toothbrush. I think you will be quite satisficed.
You can send payment to the usual account."

Win Yang looked at Odin. "So ... hyper-ticklish, eh!. We shall see.!" Win Yang signaled to his men to cut Odin's restraints and sedate him so he couldn't fight them. Odin lifted his head up, but could not speak. He winced as he felt a needle puncture his arm. His vison blurred as the sedative did it's work. The sedative also had an experimental drug that excites the nerve endings to make even the the most ticklish people unbearably ticklish.

Win's men took Odin from the Cafe to Win's house. Win had an a special room where he subjected his ticklees to not only tickling, but he used them to in his tickle research. Win himself was also extremely ticklish, and had a personal tickler, who's tickling style was ruthless and playful. He quite literally drove Win into an hyper-hysterical state of frenzied, ticklish laughter.

Odin woke up shirtless and restrained on a cushioned table. He saw Win standing over him ....

Part 3 Rey's Revenge

Odin tried pulling at his restraints, but couldn't. He looked up at Win and started to shake with fear. "Please...PLEASE!! No more! I can't .. I can't stand the tickling!!" Win laughed and drew a stray fingertip across Odin's belly making him arch his back and start giggling. Then Odin hear a voice he knew .. knew very well.

"He 's really quite the whinner! PLEASE! PLEASE!! DON'T TICKLE ME!!" Odin looked up and saw Rey standing over him with Win. "Are you satisfied with your "victim"? Rey asked .
Rey wanted to get revenge on Odin because Rey was an avid tickler, but was pissed when Odin kept refusing. So Rey looked for a way to trap Odin. That's when he called on an old friend - Win Yang. With Win's help, Rey concocted "The Ticklish Cafe" Win and other ticklers he knew took care of the rest.

"Why Rey? WHY?" exclaimed Odin. Rey bent close to Odin .... "Because! You kept putting me off about tickling you! Tickling is addiction for me and when I can't have what I want ... well.. you what addicts are like!"
Rey looked at Win. "I brought you the most ticklish person I know. When you are ready ... keep your promise to me!" Win smiled and bowed to Rey. Then he bent over and took a feather duster and began tickling Odin. Odin thrashed and howled with frantic laughter. Win worked the feather duster in all the all, ticklish places Odin's body!
Rey began tickling Odin's feet and under his toes. Odin pulled and tried to protect his feet, but Rey held them down and raked his fingernails over Odin's feet!
After awhile, Odin passed out from the struggling and laughing. Win and Rey left the torture room and went to Win's private chamber. Win closed and locked the door.
Re started to strip Win. Win sjivered in the cold air of his room. Rey tied Win's wrists together and tied them to a tall, wooden post. Then he restrained Win's legs.

Last edited:
Hope there’s more to come from this story. Really interesting premise

Hello.
Let me know what you think about what I added to my story.

FeatherLady.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back