• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f stuff

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This happened last night and I have been debating on the whether to share it. But I’m going to at the risk of being scorched on this platform, because it really was a fun night for all involved.

My wife and I are currently living in a small town. There are 3 or 4 bars in the entire town, and as you might imagine, everyone knows everyone.

We were at a bar last night hanging out with the regulars, listening to the juke and playing pool (small town fun). A couple walk in that we have met once or twice before. Both female. My wife runs up and hugs them both and is really happy to see them, but I pull her aside and say “please don’t do the bi-curious flirty thing with them. They’re obviously in a relationship so please don’t be annoying.”

Anyway, I typically have very little control over the situation after my wife’s had a few drinks so I’m dreading what’s going to happen as she’s hugging on these chicks (oh, both very attractive and maybe mid-to late 40s).

So my wife starts poking them in the ribs as they’re on the barstools. They’re giggling and my wife apparently had let them know I love f/f tickling. I’m uncomfortable because one of them might get jealous and punch my wife in the face for touching her girl. But none of that happens and they’re doing selfies and shit.

My wife is saying “ribbies ribbies ribbies” and tickling one woman while her girlfriend is dying laughing. Ugh.

I don’t see a path forward where this doesn’t get awkward or someone doesn’t get hurt. But as of last night, there were no unhappy feelings.

If all three were enjoying themselves, then just watch and enjoy it. :bouncybou

I mean hey, if they're not complaining then no harm no foul right?

Nah man.....I can see where u might think that could happen, but thus far it sounds like All is good. Just sit back and enjoy the spoils. In fact your "tickle wing man" (the wife) can/and will get you waay farther down that fun path than you could ever get on your own. If u haven't already, and if she's up for it, take the Mrs to a strip joint some time, give her a Lil space, but sit kinda close by, and soak it all in..if she's as playful as your story sounds, she'll be the hit of all the high heel'd pole twirlers, , they'll love her. And you...by virtue of just being with her will also reap the benefits.

I'm trying to figure out why you would be "scorched" over this? Especially when you had no part at all in the tickling. Typically this forum is very open and accepting of female on female tickling. Now if the roles were reversed amd you were the one getting drunk and doing the tickling, yes. You would be absolutely destroyed/incinerated.

Anyway, as you said, everyone knows each other and they all seemed to be having fun. Also, as Jayson is saying, if you play your cards right you may be able to turn this to your advantage and get your wife to tickle other attractive women in your place in the future, so long as she and they are okay with it, or vibing in the moment.

Thanks guys, for being cool and understanding. Even more so than when I originally posted, my wife has been hanging out with these two, but only in like going out. Pretty sure it won’t go further than just being friends and hanging out socially, but even if it did, I’m ok with it.

I’m just here for the ff/f, f/ff tickles!

It all sounds consensual. And if they know and aren’t bothered, let them have at it. People put up boundaries before assaulting someone. As for some one getting hurt, sounds like you are all adults. But get awkward? Let it be a little awkward. Nothing wrong with that.

Well hell. Met up with those two tonight and my wife and it’s like y’all said, not a big deal! The four of us had a great time and a lot of laughs! The blonde and my wife ganged up on her girlfriend briefly and there was no pissed off feelings. I keep pinching myself. Anyways we are going to hang out with them most of the day tomorrow and do a moving party; first at their place and then at ours. I’m living the dream, fellas.

I’ll report back mañana. Usually good things that happen to me come back and bite me in the ass….

Edit: to give a little more context to the gang-up. My wife was talking about how photographers pose a couple where the the man has his arm around the woman, and the woman rests her hand on his tummy. She said she thought it was stupid and demonstrated on the brunette. Of course, my wife started tickling her tummy, and the brunette was losing it, and her gf jumped up and grabbed her sides, making her almost fall off of her barstool.

Last edited:
Met up with them again yesterday. My wife was talking with the two of them and I was involved in another conversation so I missed this, but later my wife told me the blonde said “my Corgi (dog) gets right in the middle and thinks I’m attacking (the brunette) when I tickle her. &#55357;&#56840;

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back