• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it true that women who accept a tickling fetish are conventionally unattractive?

It sort of sounds like one of those things an adolescent would say, wanting to start some smack talk, but not wanting to take responsibility for it.

"This dude told me Karen's a slut..is that true?"
"Where'd you hear that?"
"Oh, I dunno...some dude".

No I was purely curious but figured this person could have just been a crab in the bucket type.

I don't know that a tickling fetish is so distinct from every other attribute a significant other might have. From my observation the same general rule applies: if a given person is a holistically appealing partner, people looking for partners will--within reason--accept what comes with being with that holistically appealing partner.

Hi, dragonguy-

"Chances are" that someone who makes statements like that considers himself conventionally unattractive and is acting out in a childish manner in attempts to denigrate others to make himself feel better. *insert eyeroll*

In actuality, it is the positive attitude toward being tickled, and toward other people in general, which makes someone attractive to me and want to tickle them. It's why I like to get to know people, and not make judgments and assumptions from photos. A negative Nellie like the quoted individual is losing out on a lot of fun times with that poor (and offensive) point of view.

And for the record, I am neither ugly nor obese, just factual.

Regards
-Ms Black

Are all people who drive convertible sports cars middle aged, pot-bellied men with bad comb-overs? Are all people who eat rocky road ice cream fans of the band Green Day? Is everybody who plays the guitar a die-hard fan of Disney World? Are all the dogs who snore while sleeping eating Milk-Bone dog biscuits?

This list could go on with increasingly ridiculous pairing, but you probably get my point. Eight billion people on this grotesquely overpopulated splooshy mudball. Do you really think that you can quantify each of those into what they like based on something as pointlessly vapid as physical appearance?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I wouldn' t expect everybody to have the same tastes in women as for me I like big butts and I cannot lie

Nope! My Wife has always been a VERY attractive woman, and she has always accepted my foot tickling fetish!

What you were told is utter BS. I was involved with a woman once that at one time was a celebrity...and she was far from an unattractive fat cow lol What Rasputin said is 100% true. If they accept you and have feelings for you, they'll accept the fetish that comes with you.

Wait. You were involved with a celebrity who accepted your tickling fetish? I'm sure you probably don't want to divulge her name, but was she herself ticklish?

No, I don't think the latter follows from the former in either sex, though I believe any kind of person can have a range of common and unique erotic interests.

I'd say what's almost certain is that a person who does "accept a fetish" in somebody is either seeking one who shares their own interests, or – even luckier – is simply empathetic, thoughtful, and sincerely interested in understanding, supporting, or gaining the ability to be intellectually and emotionally intimate with them.

(Based on that message, and unfortunately for them, the person who messaged you appears to lack that second quality. They're welcome to that opinion, but if the message came "a long while back," perhaps they've since evolved it.)

What one person considers ugly another person might find them to be their 10/10 so it all boils down to preference. Maybe more women would be willing to show themselves on the site but considering the amount of simps and creeps who would harass them it's no wonder they tend to stay to themselves....

No but I am working on it. I have been told I am decent looking and younger than I am(nearly 23 but still pass as a high schooler). I just got to lean up and get out of skinny fat territory.

Being cruel to be kind, your age and lack of experience are the problems here.

Barring premature death, age tends to progress on its own but gaining experience is entirely up to you- go thou and study.

Are all people who drive convertible sports cars middle aged, pot-bellied men with bad comb-overs? Are all people who eat rocky road ice cream fans of the band Green Day? Is everybody who plays the guitar a die-hard fan of Disney World? Are all the dogs who snore while sleeping eating Milk-Bone dog biscuits?

This list could go on with increasingly ridiculous pairing, but you probably get my point. Eight billion people on this grotesquely overpopulated splooshy mudball. Do you really think that you can quantify each of those into what they like based on something as pointlessly vapid as physical appearance?

And this is a fellow WITH experience.

Look at it this way, Dragonguy; you can't tell at a glance if a person likes broccoli.

The woman I met 18 years ago and married two years later didn't know how much she herself 'liked broccoli' until...

gXWUoHG.jpg

See? Beautiful.

They do exist, and yes, I consider myself extraordinarily fortunate.

Being cruel to be kind, your age and lack of experience are the problems here.

Barring premature death, age tends to progress on its own but gaining experience is entirely up to you- go thou and study.

And this is a fellow WITH experience.

Look at it this way, Dragonguy; you can't tell at a glance if a person likes broccoli.

The woman I met 18 years ago and married two years later didn't know how much she herself 'liked broccoli' until...

gXWUoHG.jpg

See? Beautiful.

They do exist, and yes, I consider myself extraordinarily fortunate.

Broccoli was never really my favorite tbh. More of a corn and carrots kinda guy

Libertine, I am glad that you posted this (obviously with the approval of Kitten Toes). She is indeed a fabulous example of a very attractive woman who discovered her love of "broccoli" :tickle: after meeting you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back