• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vegas Stop, And, An Incredibly Dramatic, And Life Changing? Turn Of Events

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Later that morning, Ross and Kayley were trying to sleep in their suite in Vegas.

Around 7 am Vegas time, 10 am New York time, the phone started ringing and vibrating. Ross turned over, grunted at it, and then it did so again, first Steve's number, and then from the office.

Something was terribly wrong. Ross's first instinct was that it God Forbid had to do with his father, but the fact that neither one of those numbers was his uncle, made that unlikely, as usually when Ross's father was seriously sick, Ross's uncle would call Ross to inform Ross of any serious health issue that Ross's father had.

Yet, Ross knew he had to make a call, so he went into the other room in the suite, and called Steve back. "Steve, are you okay? "

Steve's voice was literally shaking as he spoke. "Ross.. it's .. it's Fritz. He.. he.. had a massive heart attack overnight. He's in surgery, having a very complicated bypass of they don't know how many arteries. The Doctors don't know if he is going to make it" Steve said.

"Oh, My God! Let me get out of here. I think I should send Kayley back to New York, and then come right down there" Ross said.

"Ross, we're going to need you down here for likely an extended period of time no matter what happens. I suggest you take Miss Kayley home, organize yourself, and if you could get down here by tomorrow, within 24 hours" Steve said.

"Done. Whatever I have to do. Please keep me posted whatever happens. Please tell Mrs P that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you, and for us all, and that I will be there to help in any way I can" Ross said.

Ross went back to the bedroom, shook Kayley awake, and sat there silent at first. "Kale, please, please get up, something.. something" Ross stuttered.

"Ross, baby you look sick. What on earth is the matter? Is it your Dad?" Kayley said

"No, Kale, it s not Dad. It's Mister P. He had a massive heart attack. He's in surgery. We have to get out of here ASAP. I'm going to take you back to New York, go into the office just to let anyone there know what is going on, and then go to OKC. I have to be there for however long it takes. If it's a very extended period of time, I will come home for a day or two here or there, but for now I have to go to OKC for every reason, personal for Mister and Mrs P, Steve, and myself" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley packed, made a plane out of Vegas a few hours later, and then called the office. Victor started to say. "Ross, Mister P..."

Ross interjected. "Vic, I know about Mister P , his heart attack, and that he's having surgery. I just spoke to Steve. I'm coming home with Kayley first, will be in the office briefly, and then I'm going to OKC to help out and support Mister and Mirs P and Steve in any way I can. I will call you when I get home and arrange a staff meeting ASAP. I told Steve that I would be down within 24 hours. Hopefully I can accomplish that." Ross said.

"Ross, I'm so sorry about Mister P. Please tell everyone I send them my prayers. I will arrange to have everyone here when you get here" Vic said.

"Thanks, Vic" Ross said, and hung up.,

Ross and Kayley made a late afternoon flight that landed in JFK at midnight. Ross and Kayley arrived home around 1 am.

Ross flipped and flopped , not really being able to sleep, kissed Kayley goodbye, went into the office at 8, and when everyone got in, called a staff meeting.

"Victor probably told most of you the terrible situation. Mister P had a massive heart attack. He survived the quadruple bypass surgery he had, and is right now in intensive care. I'm going to get out of here, and go to OKC for a likely indefinite period of time., Kayley of course knows all this. Victor is in charge. I'm going to inform Timothy and Charles of this terrible event. The head account managers will cover their work. I will call in and keep everyone posted. " Ross said.

Ross went home, waited for Kayley to get home, and then bid her goodbye. "Kale, I hope you understand why I'm doing this., It's for every reason. If it is any longer than a week, I will come home to visit on weekends, and go back within two days. I must deal with this and be there for Mister P and for the whole situation" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "No explanation needed. This is a very serious event. My prayers and thoughts are with Mister and Mrs P, Steve, and you, my husband" Kayley said.

"Thanks, babe" Ross said, kissing Kayley goodbye.

Ross rode to JFK in an Uber in silence. There were no calls from OKC, which meant that Mister P was hanging on.

Ross had a 7 pm flight from JFK with change over that landed in OKC at midnight.

Ross rode to the hotel and met Steve in the lobby. Steve's face was pale white as a ghost. "Check in, and then we will go upstairs" Steve said, his voice again shaking as he spoke

Ross checked in, and went with Steve up to the suite.

Steve and Ross sat down in chairs. The two men looked at each other, their faces pale white, and their voices shaking.

"I was at the hospital while you were on your way down. The situation is dire, Ross. Mister P's life is hanging in the balance. " Steve said.

Steve and Ross both sat in silence. The men just kept looking at each other, and could say nothing. Finally, Steve ordered a bottle of wine, and Ross ordered a great deal of iced teas, as Ross could not drink alcohol of course due to Ross's condition.

The situation with Mister P was probably one of the most dramatic and frightening events that Ross had ever faced.

How would this all play out, most importantly for Mister P's life and for Mister P and his family, and also for Ross and Steve?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
Ross did a lot of airplane travel in a short time for a man with multiple medical problems. I guess he had no choice.

The oil and gas company ought to have "key executive" life insurance on Fritz for tens of millions of dollars. If they don't, then a tragedy for his family could also be a disaster for his company.

LOL You always look at the "technicality. of the situation"

Ross went to the bedside of a best friend/partner who had a serious heart attack and may not survive. I dont think he was thinking about his air travel and his medical problems. His main concern was to be there for his friend, his friend's family, and his company.

We dont know if Fritz is going to die, or if the company might not have a major life insurance. Ross just got to OKC. Those things have not been looked into by Ross or Steve, nor has the author decided what is going to happen lol

Much spinning before Yours Truly decides those things

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back