• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Gets Tickled By Black Boyfriend.

stasiu1990

“He didn’t mean it Tyrone! He doesn’t know what he’s saying!”

Stephanie tries to calm down her boyfriend, Tyrone, who is a black man.

“Nah. Fuck that shit Steph! Your retarded brother called me the N word repeatedly. He needs to pay!”

Stephanie stands in front of the door. She only wears a tight white tank top and blue jean shorts. Her hair is in a brown ponytail. She stands no chance against the physicalness of Tyrone. But she will try. Tyrone stands in front of her. Taller, muscular, bearded black man. Wearing a ‘black lives matter’ shirt. Pissed at her racist, disabled brother. He takes in how vulnerable and cute she looks and grins

“You know Steph. I should just take it out on you.”

He says stroking the bare skin by her armpit at the rim of the tank top. Her face gives a ticklish look. He looks up to him, pleading with him to calm down.

“You don’t have to TAHAHAK!”

She busts out laughing as Tyrone claws her midriff.

“What was that!?”

He teases. Steph tries to pry away his big hand. But the man is just too strong. She is just too weak.

“Hahaheheh styahahaph!”

She screams. Tyrone then stops, grabs her arms pulling her towards him. Getting into her face with a bearded scowl.

“I’m going to take it out on you little white girl!”

He tosses her to the floor then quickly jumps on her. Steph uses all her strength. But Tyrone was far too strong. He pins her arms behind her. Looking down at the concerned girl.

“Tyrone please don’t!”

She begs. He doesn’t listen. He motorboats the top of her breasts.

“hahaha! NOOOO!”

She screams and bucks madly as Tyrone blows into her bare breasts.

“AHHH! NONONONO HAHAHA!”

She continues to scream and thrash her head. Tyrone then starts to take his free hand and stroke her smooth bare armpit. She shrieks in giggles as his finger circles her bare hollow. He looks at her menacingly, teases her.

“Goochie goochie goo! Ticklish girl!”

She blushes.

“HAHAHA! STAHAHAPH!”

She begs. After a few moments Tyrone grabs her wrists and pins them above her head. He then gets inches away from her face. Steph collects herself and looks into the eyes of the her boyfriend, blushing red.

“Whats wrong steph?”

He asks condescendingly.

“I hate when your like this.”

She says sheepishly

“Oh poor girl! Porr little weak white girl!”

He says. Making Steph blush harder. He smiles at her. Knowing he has her in his clutches. He then looks at her pale smooth armpit. He lowers his head, pushing his lips on her vulnerable skin and lets out a hellish raspberry. This sent Steph screaming in laughter. Trying to yank her arms down to protect herself. Tyrone thinks this adorable.

“Oh your not going anywhere baby gitl!”

He says then lets out another raspberry. Stephs eyes bulge. Arching her back as she screams in laughter.

“HAHAHAHA NANANNAO PLHEHEHESE!”

He then lowers his chin to tickle her lower armpit by the rim of her tank top with his beard.

“Tickle tickle tickle giggly girl!”

He coos moving his beard around her white unprotected armpit. She laughs and blushes to the taunting. His whiskers are titillating her womanly hollow. He stops. Resting his chin on top of her boobs.
“I fucking own you!”

He says with venom. She looks at him, catching her breath. Almost sobbing.

“Do you want daddy to get your little tummy?”

He says. She shakes her head ‘no’.

“Oh! Why not?”

He says.

“It will tickle too much!”

She replies with a shaky voice. He then takes one wrist and pins it with the other with one hand.

“Tickle too much? like this?”

He claws her doughy belly. Sending her into hysterical laughter.

“HAHAHAHA! NONNOOOO! PLHEHEHSE!”

She begs. Tyrone is having too much fun. He lifts her tank and starts to figure eight her belly with his finger.

“Does the white girl have a ticklish tummy wummy?”

She blushes again. Letting out laughter mixed with sobbing. He continues for a while then stops. Returning eye level with her.

“Now who owns you?”

She sobs

“You do. You own me.”

She says hoping he’s done.

“Your god damn fucking right!”

He says giving her stomach on last tickle. She squealed but was quickly let go. She curls up into a defeated ball. Tyrone gets up and he’s pleased with himself. He then leaves the room. When he opened the door the SPED brother was standing right there.

“Hope you enjoyed the show. Loser!”

He pushes him out of the way. Now it was just the special needs brother and the sobbing sister alone in the room.

.....my condolences to your therapist, they have so much to help you unpack here

This story is... interesting to say the least.

It's just weird. I skimmed through all of the other stories you wrote on here and while they all seem to be short and have somewhat aggressive undertones, and lack detail, this seems to be your first and only story where you actively used terminology and themes that could actively offend your reader. I, myself, am not offended, just confused.

So I figure one of a couple possibilities. Either you meant well with this story and weren't thinking about the language and racial undertones being used when writing it, just focusing on the tickling. Or... perhaps you were triggered by something or in a particularly bad mood when you wrote this story and that translated over into whatever this is?

Interestingly enough, your main character in the story is visibly upset by the fact that he is being called a derogatory term, and thus proceeds to turn around and use multiple politically incorrect and offense live terms himself, not to mention referring to his girlfriend not by her name but the color of her skin.

Again, not offended. Just curious.

..... It's a fictional tickle story..... these people or scenario doesn't exist....

Guys just stop replying if u hate it so much. Every reply it gets pushes it back to the top of the list. Best way to make something go away that you don’t like is to just ignore it (it is currently at the top so I’m not bumping)

Guys just stop replying if u hate it so much. Every reply it gets pushes it back to the top of the list. Best way to make something go away that you don’t like is to just ignore it (it is currently at the top so I’m not bumping)

Holy shit exactly. If my fictional tickle story is so bad.... stop replying. lol!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back