• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Punishment” for Canceled Play

JP Tickle

Recently I had to cancel a tickling meet up and this was the ladies response to that…

“ You are face up on a bed, tied up so tightly that you can’t move a muscle. You are blind folded.
I have considered adding headphones for total sensory deprivation. But then I decided it’ll be more fun if you can hear me taunting you as I torture you to within an inch of your life, with not a hint of remorse about how evil I’m being - you missed an opportunity to see me and now you need to accept your severe punishment.
I start slowly. But since you can’t see a thing even the softest, gentlest touches on every part of your body make you jump each time I try a different spot. I’m just reminding myself where you are most sensitive, and taking careful note. Neck, underarms, chest, stomach, sides, groin, inner thighs, knees, calves, feet.
At the end of this testing period you are already exhausted and begging for mercy. I laugh and tell you we’re only getting started.
I use everything I’ve learned against you with not the slightest hint of mercy. You can’t see me, but you find my laughter and taunts as I take you well beyond your limits chilling. How could you have put yourself in this position? So tightly tied? So entirely at my mercy.
You scream RED and I laugh at you again. I’m not stopping, ever. You let out a sob.
It’s the most terrifying and exciting experience of your life”

And she’s supposed to be a “lee”…Remind me to never cancel again!!

Just be sure n remind her that no matter how badly she destroys you , or how long she takes doing it.....She's next! So go ahead. Lol

You should definitely visit her as soon as possible and challenge her to fulfill this wonderful promise! :devil:

Also, pay attention to where her focus is. She's probably most ticklish in those spots.

She's a 'lee - but still knows the value of keeping a commitment!

Take it like a man. You earned it. :waterballoon:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back