• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Storm, But "Snow less " Winter Continues

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Mitch has not been able to start any of his yearly snow threads, because in the Winter of 2022-2023, New York City has had little if any snow.

Except for a couple of cold snaps of a few days here and there, NYC has had probably the mildest winter I can ever remember.

We had a couple of dustings of light snow, but besides those, nothing. No snow at all.

Now, when a major storm does hit, it is the middle of March, and it will be all or mostly rain.

A significant rain, a slight mix, and about an inch of snow is forecast for NYC today and Tuesday.

North of NY, further upstate NY. CT, and even Boston, a significant snowfall is expected. In those areas at least 6 to as much as 12 or 18 inches is predicted.

One year, there was a Blizzard in early April of about 12 inches. I remember because of personal reasons that have nothing to do with this thread, so I will not post them.

It is highly unlikely that we will get a significant snowstorm this year, unless Mother Nature surprises us, and something hits at the end of March or in April.

We will see, but for right now, NYC at least will have mostly rain, and just a bit of snow.

Keeping my fingers crossed it's just gonna be a lot of rain for NY state as I don't have a garage in my apartment anymore (I had to give it up to lower my rent)!

I may have screwed myself over! O_O

It depends on how far up in NYS you live Albany may get 6 to 12 inches. Closer to the city, mostly rain

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back