• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grand Theft Auto

Swertz

TMF Poster
I live in Rochester New York and lately we've been having these little bastards stealing people's Kias and Hondas and going joyriding and lean cops in high speed chases is this by any chance happening in other states too?

Welp, I hope they enjoy their "joyriding" cause it's gonna be a mark on their records for the rest of their lives.

Good luck getting a JOB after that. I have friends who know that pain. They'd take these idiot kids and smack some sense into them.

I'm not worrying about those kids messing up their lives if they get arrested wait until they get one of those Second Amendment people

Second Amendment people? You mean people walking into resturants and public places while brandishing military-grade guns?

If so, then have I got a story for YOU! Cause a bunch of those nitwits walked into a local Chipolte (where there were kids eating with their parents) with AK-47's strapped to their backs.

The staff and manager told them they'd have to leave or put their guns in their cars. Naturally twiddle dee and twiddle dum pitched a royal fit the likes of which would make any toddler proud.

The manager just flat out said, "I don't give a damn about your second amendment rights. This is a privately owned buisness and we reserve the right to not tolerate or allow certain shit! GET OUT OR I CALL THE COPS!"

We didn't know what way this was gonna go down. Here I am trying to scarf down a burrito bowel and I'm now worried about being a possible victim of two mass shooters!

Fortunately they left. Gods I was scared and angry.

Most "Second Amendment" people conceal carry (where it's legally allowed at least). Most also understand the concept of private property and the rights of a business owner. The people who have less comprehension of private property rights typically are the ones calling for gun bans or arbitrary restrictions on magazine capacity etc.

Are some people who have guns morons? Sure. But some people who vote are morons too. For better or worse, rights are not restricted to just the wise.

We'll have to agree to disagree Mac.

Hope your having a good night though (or day depending on where on the planet you are).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back