• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How should my wife be tickled, and for how long?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all. My wife and I are both tickle fetishists and she LOVES being tickled. We've been playing around with ideas for involving the community in our play including potentially filming some in future. I've produced other tickle clips as you can see in my sig block, but not yet with my wife.

She's keen on a serious tickle session (even if she doesn't know it yet..)

For every user who comments on this post, I'll tickle her for one minute.

In addition, if anyone has specific ways they think she needs to be tickled, write them below and I'll probably inflict them on her! Assume all ticklish spots and full restraints are available. She's very, very ticklish, especially on her feet and under her arms but just about everywhere else too. I might also tickle her until she agrees to have a photo posted here of some ticklish spots.

Thoughts?

I would recommend that she is tied so that way she doesn't squirm at lot [emoji13]

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Slide a couple feathers thru her toes for a few minutes! That should drive her wild, if she’s foot ticklish at all!

I’m a bare feet fan, and with fingertips and fingernails. Lickling could be included, for sure. Hope that drives her wild. How do you both feel about her being nude? Those are the best videos for me, especially if she responds to full-body tickling with an orgasm.

I think she should be teased before each round by a countdown; anticipation is a wonderful thing. And maybe a game in which she can choose to have you switch between her two most ticklish spots, but not stop the tickling.

I think she should be teased before each round by a countdown; anticipation is a wonderful thing. And maybe a game in which she can choose to have you switch between her two most ticklish spots, but not stop the tickling.

She LOVES that game. We call it 'switch' funnily enough. Definitely needs to go on the list.

I’m a bare feet fan, and with fingertips and fingernails. Lickling could be included, for sure. Hope that drives her wild. How do you both feel about her being nude? Those are the best videos for me, especially if she responds to full-body tickling with an orgasm.

I don't think she'll be nude to be honest, but a very minimal bikiini and lots of methods of tickling are all on the cards. She has really come around to the idea of being filmed while being tickle tortured.

Her feet drenched in nylons (preferably coffee color thigh highs) secured in ankle cuffs

How about once where you tickle her feet & she can't laugh & see how long she can last without laughing,

Bare feet tickle with a paint brush. Of course fingers are always the best tool

Here's an idea:

Challenge her to look you in the eyes without turning away or shutting them as you tickle her.

If she can't do it, she gets tickled more.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Full body wrap. Only head & feet sticking out. Tie big toes together. Tickle her feet with various tools. Next, wrap nylon on her feet & continue tickling her feet.

OK so to summarise so far:

Restrained, nylon feet tickling followed by bare feet, plenty of baby oil, and brushes. The feet fans have it!

So far, I count 15 TMF members commenting on this post...so she owes the community 15 minutes of tickling.

OK so to summarise so far:

Restrained, nylon feet tickling followed by bare feet, plenty of baby oil, and brushes. The feet fans have it!

So far, I count 15 TMF members commenting on this post...so she owes the community 15 minutes of tickling.

I don’t know if you’re still playing, but I personally think you should blow raspberries on her belly, nibble-tickle her ribs, hips, behind her knees, and thighs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back