• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College girl broke me (F/M, lee POV) Adult

MattRyder

TMF Novice
"I'm going to make you giggle like a little girl..."

Were the only words I heard from Bailey as she mounted my waist. Me being a smaller and skinny college freshman, and her being a tall athletic sophomore, Bailey sat all of her weight on my hips and upper thighs, making it impossible for me to move or buck her off. My anticipation was starting to nervously build, I laid on my back with my shirtless sides, tummy, and underarms completely exposed and vulnerable with my wrists securely in leather cuffs at each corner of her dormitory bed. I was trapped. At her complete mercy to explore and find my most ticklish spots. My mind was racing, how was I going to be able to handle this? Was she going to give me a break? Looking into Bailey's eyes, she gave me a sadistic smile and wink, then started wiggling her long fingers with perfectly French manicured gel nails in front of my face. I started nervously giggling. I wasn't ready yet. This was going to tickle so bad. I closed my eyes as I could only anticipate feeling her nails hit my bare skin...

Light spidering fingers hit my hyper sensitive underarms as I immediately started laughing. Bailey continued dancing her nails in the hollows of my armpits, switching to light dragging fingernails down my sides all the way down to my hip bones. She repeated her light dragging gel nails. Underarms...sides...underarms...sides. Bailey was tickling me for less than a minute and I was already in hysterics. A pause. Is this enough time to catch my breath? I was wrong. Her dangerous French tips immediately started dancing and spidering all over my incredibly ticklish tummy. Starting under my nipples, dancing down to my belly button, across my waist, back up to the middle of my tummy... My hands were in fists, trying to pull at the leather cuffs. They didn't budge one bit. I looked up at Bailey, still giving me the most sinister smirk as her big hands and long fingers continued to attack all over my hyper ticklish upper body. I needed a break. I was now belting out high-pitched laughter...laughter that I didn't even know I could make. The feeling of Bailey's nails spidering, dancing, scratching, and lightly dragging all over my bare skin was the most intense sensation I've ever felt. She continued to use a combination of techniques to explore and find my most ticklish spots.

Thank goodness, another break... But no, I was wrong again. I felt immediate fast and rapid wiggling nails across the middle of my tummy. Bailey's hands now rocked back and forth to my left side...right side...left side...right side. She was tickling the crap out of my tummy and sides like windshield wipers. As I tried to roll away from the tickles as her fingers were on my left side, she would switch to my right side. Side to side...side to side...I couldn't get away. My laughter started to weaken, I was becoming exhausted. How long had Bailey been tickling me for? Without knowing an exact length of time, it had seemed like an eternity. I started to feel the ticklish sensations in my elbows and up to my fingertips as my hands were shaking and trembling, my only attempt to plead her to stop. My attempt to buck her off my waist was also effortless. Bailey was taller than me, stronger than me, and although this torturous ticklish sensation was overwhelming me, not every college freshman gets to experience an older and gorgeous athletic girl tickling them silly.

I felt her nails lift off my tummy. Another break...but for how long? Bailey now reached behind her and pulled out her sleeping mask. She's going to blindfold me... I now laid in my vulnerable Y shape on Bailey's bed, not able to see a thing but pitch black. My heart started racing again. Not knowing or being able to see where Bailey was about to tickle me next was making me incredibly anxious. Uncontrollable nervous giggles, ones that made me feel slightly embarrassed, but I could not control them as I anticipated feeling Bailey's fingers about to hit my ticklish bare skin again. But where?..

As I expected to feel dancing nails on my sides, or my tummy, or my underarms, I was wrong. One nail on each hand...lightly over both of my nipples. I jumped. Oh my gosh. Bailey's gel nails now circled and tickled my hyper sensitive nipples. I started laughing out loud immediately. Those ticklish sensations shot straight back up to my fingertips, and now down to my knees and tips of my toes. Being secured by the wrist cuffs and Bailey's weight on me, I couldn't move an inch as she continued to tickle the crap out of my nipples. It tickled so much. Just as I thought I had reached my peak of ticklish sensation, it got ten times worse. I was laughing and giggling to the point where I couldn't even stitch together words to tell her to stop. Bailey then jumped back to wiggling her long fingers rapidly all over my entire upper body. Jumping from one spot to another, then quickly to another, briefly stopping, then back to a quick tickle attack. Poking all over my sides and counting my ribs one by one. I was a mess. I was broken.

The tickling stopped. Still looking into the pitch black sleep mask, I was praying not to feel more fingers start tickling again. Instead, I felt Bailey shift her body down towards my feet, spread my legs, and grabbed the waistband of my underwear...

Bailey slowly slid my underwear off my waist and down towards my knees. Then I felt her light fingertip on the shaft of my incredibly erect member, slowly dragging up and down... I gasped. A pleasurable gasp. I heard a sound, sort of like a bottle of lotion being opened. Then something warm and slippery engulfed my penis. Oh my goodness. Bailey was about to jerk me. She wrapped her long fingers around me, then slowly dragged her hand up...down...up...down...up...down. It felt amazing. She started to speed up, getting a bit faster...then faster...and faster...until she was full-on jerking me rapidly. I was so turned on and needed to release so bad. After all I endured at the hands of Bailey, I couldn't fight anything anymore. My body started shaking and I started moaning as I felt my release getting closer and closer. My body stopped shaking...I arched my back...and I exploded. I felt my bodily fluid rain down all over my upper body as I pulsated for what felt like almost a minute. Holy smokes. I was spent. Out of breath. Felt like I could barely move a musle. I had never experienced such a rush followed by such an explosive release. It was amazing.

Bailey took the blindfold off me. Leaned in. Brushed her hair behind one ear. Then leaned in and gave me the longest and most passionate kiss on the lips that I had ever received from a girl....But to my surprise...followed by her certified tickling machine gel nails give me one last tickle all over my upper body. I jumped and screamed. She stopped tickling after about 20-30 seconds. When I thought I could experience the maximum amount of ticklishness that I could, it was 100 times worse after I came. Bailey started to untie my wrists immediately after though. I was so relieved (in many ways). Although I had just endured the most intense and torturous experience of my life, and that I could still feel the ticklish sensations all over my body even now that I was sitting on the edge of the bed, I felt incredibly...happy. A rush of endorphins. I guess part of me maybe wanted to do it all over again. Maybe not now. But some day again very soon.

Bailey sat on the bed beside me and wrapped her arm around mine, leaned in and said, "I told you that I was going to make you giggle like a little girl."

The End.

Inspired by a real fling I had with a girl in college. Same description, tall and athletic with long manicured nails. Unfortunately only playfully tickled me a handful of times.

Inspired by a real fling I had with a girl in college. Same description, tall and athletic with long manicured nails. Unfortunately only playfully tickled me a handful of times.

Too bad the fling didn't include more tickling. :tickle:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back