• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent tickle fakes - Rhea Ripley, Yoko Ono, Greta Thunberg + others (*/F)

effehkayee

I was encouraged by a few people to share my tickle fakes/photo-manips here. Thanks for having me!
My work tends to have a foot focus and is split between generic stock models and celebrity stuff, as well as private jobs for people. I like to do lesser known celebs and a lot of UK girls. I thought I'd start by sharing a few recent works and maybe hear some ideas for what people would like to see in the future. Hope you enjoy!

View attachment Rhea Ripley - No Holds Barred.jpg

Rhea Ripley - No Holds Barred
The Royal Rumble champ, ambushed by some ruthless enemies. Tightly bound in an elaborate backstage trap. Who knows when she'll be discovered, deep in the darkness of the store room. What'll look worse, I wonder; being too tied up to make her appearance on that night's show, or the revelation that the big bad wrestler has ticklish feet like a helpless little girl?

Lucy Worsley - Historically Inaccurate.jpg

Lucy Worsley - Historically Inaccurate
For the sake of good journalism, she insisted on mentioning that this re-enactment was not historically accurate.
Or rather, she tried to insist, through exasperated giggles, squeals and snorts that soon dissolved into pleas for mercy.
This inhumane torture was designed for women like her, you see; a punishment that left no mark but, when subjected upon the right pair of helpless, sensitive feet, could push a girl to the brink of insanity. It seems nothing has changed in 100 years or so.
She never made it to the end of her sentence, but it seemed certain the audience would get the message loud and clear.

Yoko Ono - Wake up Sleepy Head.JPG

Yoko Ono - Waking Up Sleepy Head
What to do when the war's over but your girl still won't get out of bed.

Greta Thunberg - Resistance to Change.jpg

Greta Thunberg - Resistance to Change
It seems the shareholders have a lot of concerns about what a certain activist's climate campaigning might do to our profit margins. Fortunately there are means of helping her reconsider her stance on fossil fuels... Some time with our new self-powered spinning brushes, which use the kinetic energy of a struggling subject to power themselves and run indefinitely, might show her that there's a dark side to renewable sources~ (Note: all source images were used from an interview this year where she is over 18)

showerp1.jpg

Cleaning Up Her Act
An original piece. The story's a bit longer, so you can check it out on DA if you want. https://www.deviantart.com/effehkayee/art/Cleaning-Up-Her-Act-944637419

I've had my work deleted from both Deviantart and Pixiv, so everything I've done to date is hosted here. https://mega.nz/folder/F8UzAITA#o725Z4WNPLbjHeYq0Epc8A
Please feel free to check it out!

Brilliant! Awesome as always! Keep going! [emoji48][emoji16]

A quick google search shows she's 20. See! Took me a few seconds and I didn't have to look like an idiot.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back