• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stricken, No Direct Return, And Where To Go?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Mister P's "Serious Setback" with his health, was unfortunately a health issue that could sometimes end up going "hand in hand" when someone had a heart attack.

Mister P went from being able to walk on the walking bar, to feeling "Heavy legged" when Mister P was in bed, and Mister P said he had no feeling in his feet, not even a "tingling" if someone touched his feet.

Tests that were done by Mister P's Cardiologist, and a Neurologist who had been assigned to the case, showed that Mister P had suffered at least a mild to moderate stroke.

When Ross heard this terrible news, Ross again jumped on a plane to OKC from JFK

When the Doctors met with everyone, Mister P's wife said that Ross and Steve could listen to any conversations regarding Mister P's health, because not only were Steve and Ross Mister P's business partners, but Mister P's actual family considered Ross as Steve as part of the family.

On the first night that Ross was in OKC, Ross called Kayley from OKC at 11 pm OKC time, midnight New York Time.

"Kale, this is such a terrible and tragic situation. Mister P goes from having a massive heart attack, and almost passing away, to rallying and looking like he was going to get out of this, and then suffered another mild heart attack which caused complications, and now Mister P has a mild stroke to make his health even worse. I honestly don't know where this terrible situation is headed" Ross said.

"Ross, I know that you are terrified and upset, and how much you love Mister P as both your extremely close friend, and your business partner, but this is just a situation where you are going to have to let the Doctors take care of it" Kayley said.

"I know, Kale. I will keep you posted of course. We will just have to take this day by day. I will be home ASAP,. even if it means that I have to come back and forth every few days" Ross said.

For the next week, Ross spent his days at the hospital with Mister P, Mister P's terrified family, Steve, and the Doctors. Ross vowed to support his dear friend Mister P, Mister P's family, and Steve in any way he can.

By Friday,. Fritz's wife said.

"Ross, why don't you go home for the weekend that you can be with Miss Kayley? We will keep in close touch, and we will tell you immediately if something changes and we need you. Check your office, and as the days go along, we will see. Mister P and I are touched from the bottom of our hearts about your support during this whole terrible situation. " Mrs P said.

"Missus P, you know how much I love Mister P, you, your family, Steve, and how highly I think of all of you as people" Ross said.

"Ross, let's just see how this whole thing plays out. You can come back next week when we see how things are playing out" Missus P said.

Ross kissed Missus P on the cheek. "Okay, Mam"

Ross made a plane back to NY. He left at 4 pm OKC time, got to Dallas at 5, took off at 6, got to JFK at 11pm NY time, and got home at midnight.

Kayley was sitting in bed, and as Ross kissed her, Kayley was horrified at how poorly Ross looked.

Ross started to undress, as Kayley talked loudly into Ross's closet.

"I want the truth of how you feel, oil boy? You have a responsibility not to lie to me or to omit" Kayley said.

Ross sighed and climbed into bed. "No lies and omission, teacher. I am very tired, and I am physically and emotionally drained. One of my most kind business partners, and one of my closest friends, is lying in the hospital on a severe rollercoaster with his health, after a severe heart attack, a mild heart attack, and a stroke. I want to believe that Mister P will be taken care of, and that he will get out of this, but you also know that I and everyone else are scared out of our minds. I can only imagine how poor Mister P feels" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley fell asleep. They rested the next day, and went to Chinatown Flushing for dinner.

The news about Mister P from OKC was far from good.

Thankfully he had not suffered any more setbacks, but, the additional complications of the mild heart attack, and the stroke, made Mister P's body far more weakened, and that the recovery would be a very long, slow, process.

Mister P had to stay in bed, and when he was able, he had a physical therapist , A Neurologist, and an Internist, manipulate his legs in bed.

Ross pushed himself to have sex with Kayley on Saturday and Sunday night. Ross really was in no mood to have sex, but, with Ross gone so much, he wanted to satisfy Kayley and to feel some release with an orgasm himself.

Kayley stood on a ladder barefoot for Ross, and Ross smelled Kayley's musky feet, and tickled her soles as she squealed.

Ross knew that he needed to do those things, but it also felt "Hollow" to him, considering all that was going on.

On Monday Ross decided to look in on the office. Ross planned to sleep at home on Monday night, and go back to OKC sometime on Tuesday.

Ross spoke to Timothy on the phone. Timothy was very concerned, understanding and supportive.

When Ross spoke to Charles Harton on that day, Charles as well, knew how upset and shaken Ross was, and Charles made sure that Charles did not complicate Ross's mood or circumstances.

On Monday night, Ross and Kayley had Italian food at a nice Italian eatery in their neighborhood.

Ross had an 8 am flight back to OKC on Tuesday.

The news on Monday was that Mister P was "Conscious" and "Stable"

On Tuesday at 4 am, Ross awakened, showered, kissed Kayley goodbye, and went to JFK for the flight back to OKC.

As Ross was en route to OKC, yet more problems developed.

What were those problems?

That and those would be seen.

It is a very terrible feeling when somebody you care about is ill, in danger of dying, and there is nothing you can do but listen to the doctors and hope and pray.

Ross is in that situation and it sounds like it could go on indefinitely. :(

Yes, it is a terrible feeling when someone you love is ill, and the loved ones/friends can do little but offer emotional support to the sick person.

Maybe something positive will happen.

We will see about that in the next 24 hours

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back