• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting What You Want FF?M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Apologies for the typo in the title! The story is FF/M

Today was the day. Billy was sure of it. He had finally saved up some money and worked up the nerve to do this.

Of course, he had known the Boon sisters for nearly his entire life. Since he was at least Five. Back then, the sisters were like two Aunts to him, even though they were only Twenty and Twenty-One at the time. Friends of his mother. All three of them worked together at the bank back in those days. But for whatever reason, the Boon sisters, Lana and Erica, both quit their jobs. Over the next year or two, they became fairly wealthy, fairly quickly. Rumors started to spread all over town that they were spies or assassins or something. Even Billy himself thought that they might actually be dangerous at one point. But then, when he was Twelve, he found out for himself what the Boon sisters were famous for…

The sisters only lived a few houses down the block. Billy would often go on walks or bike rides around the neighborhood when there was nothing good on TV. And one day, as he was walking past the Boon sister’s house, he heard what sounded like hysterical laughter. Like somebody was getting a real kick out of something on TV. He didn’t think anything of it at the time.

Two days later, he was riding his bike past the house around the same time. And again, he heard laughter. This time, it sounded like a woman’s laughter though, as opposed to the man’s that he had heard before. He couldn’t imagine that it was Lana or Erica laughing, though.

Later that same week, he was passing by the house. It was the middle of the afternoon again and again, he heard the laughter. This definitely sounded like an older guy. Maybe Forty or Fifty. There had to be an explanation for all of this.

Billy was old enough to know that being a Peeping Tom was a crime, but he had to know what was going on. He walked around the side of the house, hearing the laughter more clearly now. He approached the window as quietly as he could. The window was cracked open just a little but the curtains were open slightly. Billy peered in and what he saw excited him to no end.

Lana and Erica were standing on either side of a weird looking table. It was in the shape of an X. The two highly attractive women were dressed as French maids and were administering feather dusters to the bare feet and belly of a man who was bound to the table. They were tickling him. As he laughed, Billy could barely make out the voices of the two sisters. Billy couldn’t make out exactly what they were saying to the poor guy, but whatever it was, it seemed to make him laugh even harder. Even back then, He could feel himself becoming aroused by what he was seeing.

That was years ago. And ever since then, Billy had fantasized every day and night about being in that man’s position. Being bound and helpless like that. The Boon sisters had since become the purveyors of nearly all of his masturbatory fantasies since that day.

Now he was Eighteen. He had been of legal age for a couple of months but it had taken him a long time to save up the kind of money that he thought they might ask for. Hell, that was if they even agreed to do it at all. But, as he had been told all of his life, if he never asked, he would never know.

He walked up to the house in the late afternoon, when he knew that Lana and Erica would be home. Walking up the steps to the front porch, he felt more anxious than he ever had in his life as he rang the doorbell.

The next few seconds stretched out into an eternity in Billy’s mind. Was someone going to answer? Should he try to ring the bell again. He almost chickened out and turned around when the door flew open. There stood Lana. She was looking quite fetching in her tight jeans and blue halter.

“Billy?” She was clearly surprised to see him. “What are you doing here? Is everything okay?”

“Yeah… I mean… Yeah, everything is fine.” He was fighting the battle to not stammer and was losing. “Is Erica home, too?”

“Hey, Billy!” Erica answered his question as she walked in. Her jeans were similar to Lana’s but Erica wore a very loose and frilly white blouse. “What’s up, Kiddo?”

Now that he was in front of the two women, he was becoming seriously tongue tied. His cheeks were burning as Lana took notice.

“Looks like you got something on your mind.” She urged.

“Will you two tie me up?” He blurted it out. The two women looked at each other for a moment before looking back at him. “Please don’t be mad. I know about what you two do for money. I actually saw you one day. Both of you, with a guy who was strapped to a table.”

“Look, Billy… Erica started to shake her head.

“I’ve got four hundred dollars.” He said. "I don’t know how much you charge but I really want this. It’s all I ever really think about. Please?”

The two sisters looked at each other again.

“It’s up to you, Hon.” Erica told her sister.

“Billy, if we do this…” Lana said. “You can never tell anybody. Do you understand? Discretion as absolutely necessary.”

“Yeah, I can do that.” Billy eagerly agreed.

“Okay then. Let’s go.” Erica said with a smile. Billy followed the two women to the back room in the rear of their house. They swung the sliding doors open and Billy was soon looking a long, black, padded table with locks and stocks for wrists and ankles to be secured into.

“Do you want to be clothed?” Lana’s question took Billy by surprise. He had known the two of them for so long that the thought of stripping in front of them seemed a little unusual. “You don’t have to. But we find that many of our clients tend to enjoy themselves more if there is not clothing involved. Many men like to be restrained naked by women who are still clothed.

“O-okay. But I want to keep my shorts on at least.” Billy agreed. With some reluctance, he began to disrobe. He threw his shirt off over his head. That was simple enough. Erica had him hop onto the table so that she could help him.

“You know, it’s funny.” Erica turned to Lana. “The last time we saw Billy in the buff was when he was five. Do you remember that, Billy?” She asked as she untied and removed his shoes. “Your mom was trying to get you to get in the bathtub and you just ran through the house. It was so funny.” Billy’s member was swollen from excitement. Neither woman said anything about it though they both could clearly see it poking in his shorts. It was at this point that Lana walked over to the table and laid Billy down, locking his wrists into the table while Erica locked his ankles.

“I do remember that, actually.” Billy said.

“Well, I remember what happened when we finally caught you.” Lana smiled deviously. “The three of us held you down to the floor, us and your mom, and tickled you until you were almost crying.”

Billy remembered it alright. It had been torture.

That was when he realized what was happening. Back when he had first discovered their secret, he had found them tickling a bound man. He had seen that with his own eyes… but somehow, he had become so fixated on the idea of being restrained that he forgot what the two women were likely going to do to him once they had him on the table.

“I don’t remember that.” He lied. “It doesn’t matter though. I don’t think that I’m really ticklish any more. I… I thi-… I think that I…”

As Billy tried to speak, Erica was softly tickling the bottoms of his feet as both sisters watched their prey struggle to control himself. Erica ran her fingertips up and down the arches, causing the toes to scrunch reflexively.

“I think you’re still ticklish.” Erica said. “In fact… I know that you are.” The fingers were now creeping up his arches and then back down his insteps. “You are a very ticklish boy, Billy. And ticklish boys like to laugh…”

While he was trying to move his feet around to evade her touch, Billy wasn’t laughing yet. He didn’t look too comfortable though.

“Lucky for you.” Lana chimed in, touching his belly with the gentlest fingers. “We like to help ticklish boys laugh.” Her fingertips whispered slowly across his belly.

Now Billy was having a really hard time keeping his mirth locked up inside.

“I think that we’re going to get a giggle soon.” Erica surmised.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” Lana suddenly moved to a large chest on the other side of the room, grabbing a black, silk blindfold.

“No…” Billy whimpered as the blindfold was strapped to his head, completely eliminating any way for him to see what was coming. When Lana touched his belly again, he sputtered out the first chortles.

“Hahaha hahaha hehehehehehe…”

“Told you.” Erica said quietly. She was tickling his toes now, holding them taut and stroking the stems of the toes while Lana continued to tickle his tummy. He was still hard as a rock but at no point did Lana touch him there. In fact, it was as if she was purposefully avoiding any kind of sexual contact with him.

“Tickle tickle, Billy.” Lana said as she targeted either side of his bellybutton, wiggling her index fingers like metronomes.

“Hey, that looks like fun.” Erica left his feet alone and walked over to the other side of the table, standing across from Lana. “But is he ticklish over here?” She touched his sides and crept her fingers around like she had with his feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha…” Billy was gyrating his hips like mad as the two women just kept tickling his stomach and sides.

“I think you have your answer…” Lana snickered. Her fingers drew across his lower belly, just above his waistband. His reaction was quite enthusiastic. “And I have found a weak spot! Coochie coochie cooo…” She teased that terribly sensitive area with just one fingertip, dragging it back and forth.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, he really likes that.” Billy couldn’t see the knowing glance that the sisters shared, but he knew that something was wrong when the tickling suddenly stopped. Neither of them were touching him.

This couldn’t be good.

There was silence for a while before he could hear the slightest of movements being made. Were they… were they bending over?

He got his answer when he suddenly felt two mouths softly kissing him just above his waistline.

“Hehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha…” He giggled freely as the two sisters tormented his ticklish tummy with kisses and brushes of their lips. It tickled so bad that he could feel himself getting red in the face.

“All ticklish boys love our kisses.” He heard Erica tease. “You know what else they love?” He soon got the answer when they started blowing little zerberts on his lower tummy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT THAAAHAHAHAHAHAHATTT!”

“Ha! We got him.” Lana cheered when he started begging.

“And you know what the best thing about this is?” Erica added. “Nobody knows that he is here. We have all day to tickle him out of his mind.”

“My mom knows!” He said loudly. Both women suddenly stopped what they were doing and pulled his blindfold down.

“What did you say?” Lana asked him to repeat himself.

“I said that my mom knows that I am over here.” Billy said again. “I didn’t tell her why I was coming to see you two, but I did tell her where I would be in case she needed to find me.” He tried to sound as convincing as possible.

“That could be bad.” Erica said to Lana. “If he told his mom that he was coming over, she is probably expecting him back home at some time soon.”

“I think he’s lying.” Lana disputed his claim. “Think about it. Nobody ever tells anyone when they are going somewhere to do something like this. I mean, what if his mom decided to come over or something? What if she walked right in on the three of us. He wouldn’t risk that by telling her that he was over here. But, just to be on the safe side…” Lana reached into her back pocket for her cell phone. “Tell you what, Billy. Hold your tongue for the next few minutes.” She started to dial. And Billy knew who she was wanting to call. “I’m going to have a little talk with your mother and see if you’re telling the truth. And if you’re lying… you will be in big trouble.” She warned. Billy’s heart sank, as he knew the truth. “Yes, hello! Oh for sure, we should all have dinner sometime next week, but listen… How is Billy doing? There’s no school right now. Is he out and about?” Lana asked Billy’s mom over the phone. She soon turned to him with a cruel smirk. “He went to the movies, huh? Double feature? Well, that’s good for him. Let me call you later and we’ll plan on that dinner next week. Buh-bye.” She pocketed her phone.

“He lied.” Erica pouted.

“He did.” Lana said. “And what he doesn’t realize is that we can lie as well. Except that when we lie, we call it… acting.” Lana looked up at her sister. “I’m thinking act number six.”

“Oh, that’s good.” Erica agreed. “And it makes perfect sense seeing how far the three of us go back.”

“What are you talking about, Erica?” Billy asked.

“Now, that won’t do.” Erica jumped into role play mode right before his eyes. “You should never call your mother by her first name, Sweetie.”

“Wha…?” He realized what she was doing after a few moments.

“Yeah, that’s really more of an Aunt thing.” Lana said.

“You can call me Mommy for now.” Erica trailed her fingers along his ribs, causing him to bite his lip. “Now you know what Mommy likes to do with her special little guy right before bedtime?”

“I can g-guess.”

“Well, after bath time and story time, we get to Mommy’s favorite part: Tickle time!”

The stroking of his ribs combined with just hearing the word started Billy giggling again. It was music to their ears. Both of the sisters had secret, or not so secret, tickle fetishes. And in their way, they were truly enjoying having the opportunity to handle Billy in such a way for the first time since that grave day in his youth.

“Tickle tickle tickle…”

“Don’t leave me out of it.” Lana ran a single nail under his right arm and Billy’s whole body shook with a spasm that was an unmistakable sign of extreme ticklishness. Once again, the two sisters stopped what they were doing, and exchanged looks.

And smiles.

Lana had just hit a goldmine. And like those many years ago in Silver City, New Mexico… both sisters were now Hellbent on mining that terrific source of gilded sensitivity.

“Aunt Lana, will you grab Mommy’s special brushes?” Erica requested.

Billy’s mind was suddenly flooded with horrific possibilities. Brushes? Like hair brushes? Horse brushes? He started to think that either of those possibilities would hurt under his arms more than they would tickle, though. The Boon sisters would never actually hurt him. So he couldn’t make sense of the request. Not until Lana came back with two Round paintbrushes. One in each hand. He felt a chill run through him when he saw the implements.

“Now, Mommy thinks that her ticklish boy has been bad. That he has told lies today. You know how we root out liars?” Erica turned to the bound boy. “We expose them.” She took one of the brushes from Lana and poked the tip of the pointy brush right in the dead center of Billy’s right underarm, tapping right at the muscle.

When he felt the poke, Billy smiled for just a moment, and Erica saw the skin under his arm tense. She poked it again and got the same reaction. Just the simplest… lightest touch had such a profound effect on him. He couldn’t hide his ticklishness at all. And that was all that either woman needed to see. Billy looked at them as they began to wiggle their brushes in the air, bringing them ever closer to his underarms.

“We’re gonna get you…”

“Mommy and Auntie are gonna get you…”

“You’ll pay for lying to your Mommy…”

As the brushes came closer and closer, Billy began to giggle anxiously, though they weren’t even touching him yet. It was all part of the game.

“Oh yes, you better be scared…” Lana warned him just before the brushes found their targets. The result was instantaneous.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Billy’s whole body shook and rattled the table with physical efforts to escape. But none of them would prevail. The Boon sisters had been doing this for a long time. That table had broken men who were twice as strong as Billy. They weren’t worried. In fact, they loved how revealing his hilarity really was, and how they could play upon it, assaulting him with maternal teases.

“Coochie coo…”

“Hey, do you think that he did his chores today?”

“Chores? I bet he never even made his bed. Such a lazy boy.”

“Tickle tickle tickle!”

After a while, it became apparent to both sisters that Billy was beginning to get used to the feeling of the brushes. He wasn’t laughing as much, despite their constant barrage of verbal teases, and both women knew that they needed to find some new trigger, but without abandoning their guises and “Mommy” and “Auntie”. They had developed a fail safe for such an occasion over the years. One that they relied on as Holy Writ. They called it the Homework Maneuver. They both exchanged glances again and soon, Billy was having the blindfold over his eyes again.

“What the Hell?!”

“Okay, Hell… Lana replied. “A bit dramatic and adult subject for a boy to wonder about but since it’s in your homework, let’s talk about Hell. The Hell of tickle torture. It’s a horrible place to be. Demons and imps just tickle you relentlessly.” As she spoke, both women dropped their brushes and started to tease his underarms with their fingers.

“The Hell of tickle torture exists for men and women who are too nosy.” Erica added. Like people who peep and snoop on their neighbors. That’s pretty bad. And it’s even worse if you are ticklish.

As they tickled, Billy continued to giggle despite their words. He almost wasn’t listening anymore. But still, whenever he heard the word “Tickle”, he reacted more fervently. Both women made sure to work that horrible word into their lesson.

“Oh, yes, in Tickle Hell, it is never ending. Women are tickled by male demons, and men are tickled by succubi. But the worst thing for the men, is that the succubi like to make them feel like babies. Even coddling them and singing to them while their most ticklish spots are revealed and tormented. And do you know what they say?”

Billy didn’t have an opportunity to answer.

“They say tickle tickle tickle…”

“They say coochie coochie coo…”

“They’ll take you and make you laugh.”

“Just like Mommy and Auntie!”

As they spoke, they littered his underarms with the most sadistic pokes and wiggles that they could think of. By the time that they finally allowed him a breath of air, his entire body was riddled with trails of sweat and he was shivering as if in extreme cold, though the temperature in the room had not changed.

“But you can escape Tickle Hell if you are honest.” Lana told Billy. “So… be honest with Mommy and Auntie. You actually like this, don’t you?”

Billy could see spots and feel dizziness beginning to slowly fade as he came back down to Earth. He was gasping for air and at one point, Lana even wiped a bit of saliva from his lower lip.

“I do…” He admitted.

“Well, how about now?” Was all that he heard before both women moisted their lips and started blowing zerberts under his arms.

“NNNAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Billy found renewed strength as he renewed his efforts to escape. But the table may as well have been made of stone.

It didn’t matter what he did or said. The Boon sisters would make short work of him and continue to torment him…

For many many hours…

At least he got what he wanted.

I must say, I'm impressed by the quality and volume of your work sir....

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back