• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Apprentice part 4 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for the next chapter in this series for our famed hero, Darby! As you saw, there are new outlaws coming to her town and threatening to cause chaos. Looks like she will have her hands full with these two new women. I want to thank all of your for continuing to follow this saga and I really appreciated the comments received. I want to bring you the best stories with tickling in it and hope you continue to enjoy my work. I am really happy to see such great responses to Becky. She is such a fun character and believe me, she keeps me quite entertained as I write about her. She just has that infectious personality, right? We will continue to see how she develops in this series, and for future ones as well. Oh, the Golden Feather awards voting is underway and if you have enjoyed this saga, and thinks it should be recognized, please vote! The ladies will appreciate it even more! Now, time for the next part! As always, your comments are more appreciated and encouraged!!

PART 4

Sabrina heard the ticklish laughter stop and wondered if Babs stopped tickling the foot. She didn’t mind as she was starting to get into the nipple licking. She liked the taste of the nipple, and her tongue was swirling around it. She closed her eyes, then wrapped her lips around that very stiff bud. She started to suckle on it and felt her own lust building. This was part of the job she really enjoyed. She loved sex and now she had Ruth right where she wanted her. Probably confused but feeling intense pleasure. It has been a while since she got to do this to a woman as her recent victims surrendered themselves from the tickling and she spared them the sexual humiliation. She would still strip them naked and maybe touch their pussies, but it was a while since she sucked on nipples. Her eyes slowly opened, and she saw the look of pure shock on Ruth’s face. Sabrina also heard her moaning and that was when she knew she had Ruth. It wasn’t going to be long before this woman was all hers. She flickered her tongue rapidly over the nipple and heard a soft moan coming from her victim. Her own nipples stiffened, and she smiled.

Ruth’s mind was in complete shock. The initial shock of having a woman lick and now suck on her nipple faded. What shocked her was how her body responded to it. She felt a wetness growing between her legs and it was caused by a woman. This frightened her because she never thought she would like a woman sexually pleasing her. It felt incredible and she wondered if she was going to succumb to all of this. Then she let out a loud gasp as she felt something around her toes. It was very warm, very moist and it kind of tickled her too. She had no idea what it was, then felt something warm and slimy slither around her toes and it dawned on her. Her toes were inside the other woman’s mouth! Her body responded with even more arousal, and her mind was blown away. Even though it tickled a little, it felt absolutely amazing. She never had her toes sucked in her entire life and this feeling made her moan again!

Babs loved the feeling of Ruth’s toes in her mouth. It was as though she was having a sweet treat. This was such a mind blowing moment for her. Her lips wrapped around the big toe, and she suckled on it. The texture of the soft skin on her tongue thrilled her. Her own arousal was reaching fever pitch and she started to get into it. Her head started to bob up and down on the big toe, as though it was a man’s cock. Her tongue swirled on the pad of the big toe, and she even heard some slight giggles mixed with moans. This excited her because she loved tickling this woman and now getting sexual pleasure from it. Her mouth started to slurp on the big toe as she wanted to ravish it as much as she could.

Sabrina heard that loud gasp and wondered what was happening. She heard slight giggles, but the moans were increasing. She wondered what Babs was doing at the feet as she figured her partner would go nuts on tickling the feet. She wondered if Babs discovered she was sucking on the nipples and wanted to watch. She took the right nipple out of her mouth and turned her head to her right to look behind her. Her eyes saw that Babs was closer to the foot and couldn’t get a good look. She lifted her body up a little, so she could turn better. When she did that, she saw Babs sucking Ruth’s toe! That sight gave her such a thrill as it looked so erotic. She didn’t know Babs would ever do something like that. She thought her partner wanted to tickle a woman, but not the sexual aspects of it. She knew Babs had sex with women before, but she didn’t think she wanted to do things like this. She wondered if she should have allowed Babs to help her sexually dominate their victims before. Sabrina felt a sense of pride as she watched Babs devour that toe. It also turned her on greatly and wanted to watch. She snapped out of her trance and looked at Ruth. The woman’s face was showing signs of pleasure and it was time to push her. She lowered her body once again and this time, went to the left nipple. “Looks like you are enjoying yourself, Ruthie. You may have been this prude of a woman before tonight, but after we are done with you, you are going to be a purring sex kitten and craving a woman’s touch. Hehehehe” she teased.

Ruth felt ashamed after hearing that she was going to be sexually teased by these two women. The toe sucking that was happening at the moment drove her absolutely wild. She could feel that suction on her big toe and waves of pleasure washed over her body. She could feel the wetness between her legs increasing and her heart was beating faster. Even though there was still the ticklish feeling, this felt incredibly good. Then she started to moan a little as the mouth now had her index toe inside. Her eyes focused on Sabrina’s smiling face and watched it lower towards her left breast. Her mouth went agape with shock as she saw the pink tongue coming out once again and she felt that anticipation. The tip of the tongue got closer and closer and then it made contact! “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!” she groaned loudly.

Sabrina started to lick away at the left nipple with more energy as she heard those sexual instinctual sounds coming from Ruth. It was such a turn on to hear her moaning. Her own nipples were very stiff, and she wanted more. She wanted to sexually ravish this woman and get her to submit to her. She wrapped her lips around the nipple once again and started to suckle on the mound. She closed her own eyes and let out a few sensual grunts. She felt her own hips starting to sway as this was becoming more sensual and getting intense. Her tongue started to flicker rapidly over the very stiff nubbin, and she heard even more moans of pleasure. It was not going to be too long before she snapped Ruth’s will.

Babs continued to suck the toes of the left foot and made her way to the final three toes. She placed the middle, ring and baby toe in her mouth and slurped on them. Her tongue would slide in and out of the toe crevices and she could not believe just how exciting this was. This was her first time sucking a woman’s toes and it was the most amazing feeling ever. The toes would wiggle inside her mouth as they were very responsive and sensitive. She could hear the moans coming from Ruth and when she looked up, she could see her partner’s rear end swaying. This gave her great excitement as Sabrina must have been in heat as well. Babs then wrapped her hands around that left foot and continued to feast on the toes. She slid the flat part of her tongue along the undersides of the toes and felt them trembling. She also thought she heard a giggle.

Ruth felt the tongue on her nipple which felt sensational, but she also felt a tongue sliding on the bottom of her toes and it tickled her. It wasn’t a horrific tickling feeling, but enough to send conflicting feelings in her body. She let a few giggles come out, but her arousal was still very high. She could not believe she was about to get sexually dominated and started to feel her body letting go. She started to give in to the pleasure and closed her eyes. She felt helpless yet satisfied. It was as though she was a damsel in distress, but there was no one coming to save her. She let out another giggle as the tongue slid between her big toe and index toe. “hehehe that tickles hehehe my toes hehehehe my toes” she babbled.

Sabrina heard that sweet giggle and she smiled. Poor Ruth was really having her toes worked on and having her body sensually teased. She figured it would be a good time to start pushing this woman’s boundaries again. She lifted her body up and looked down at her victim. She could see this sweet smile on her face, which meant she was enjoying herself. She then almost laughed out loud as she thought about what was about to happen next. She moved her fingers towards the exposed belly and once they arrived, she started to lightly flutter the tips across that delicate skin. She saw and felt the stomach retracting and then the giggles came out stronger. “What’s the matter, Ruthie? Feeling a little ticklish? Hehehe” she teased.

“Hehehehehehe hey!!! That tickles!! Heheheheh that tickles!!” Ruth squealed as she felt the fingers now dancing on her belly. She was truly starting to enjoy the sensual pleasures of the tongues and now her stomach was getting tickled. She started to squirm more as the fingers were not stopping and the ticklish feelings increased. It amazed her just how more responsive her body was to this kind of touch. It was as though the more her body was pleased sexually, the more sensitive she became. She looked at Sabrina’s face and saw that look of glee. This woman was enjoying torturing her and she couldn’t do anything to stop it. Then, she exploded in laughter as she felt fingers now stroking up and down her right foot! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET!!!” she screamed.

Babs chuckled to herself as she heard that hysterical laughter pouring out from Ruth’s mouth. After sucking on the toes of the left foot, she wanted to tickle the right one. She saw Sabrina upright and when she heard Ruth’s giggles, she knew her partner had to be tickling her again. Now, it was her turn to join in on the tickling fun. She focused her fingers all over the sole, trying to find all the weakest spots. She loved touching that part of the ball of the foot, right below the big toe, which seemed to give a great reaction. She also loved tickling the arch of the foot and noticed right in the center of that area, seemed to be the most responsive spot. She even tickled the base of the toes and loved how the foot was trying to wriggle away. Babs was very enamored with tickling poor Ruth’s feet. Doing this action made her crave it more. Now, she wanted to tickle even more feet. She wanted to hear a woman laughing uncontrollably and have them under her will. Her eyes caught the soles of Sabrina’s boots and for a moment, wondered if she could tickle those feet too. She laughed to herself as she was so excited about tickling feet, she even thought about torturing her partner. Her eyes then looked over at the saliva soaked toes on the left foot and memories of moments before sent another wave of lust throughout her body. She hoped she could have those toes in her mouth once again after she finished tickling this other foot.

Sabrina continued to dance her fingers up and down the belly area and saw the body of Ruth starting to surrender itself. She could see the arms were no longer twisting in their bonds. She saw Ruth’s head on the pillow, eyes closed and just laughing away. This was a moment she wanted to see. She knew Ruth was about to snap at any moment and she would really have her way. Now it was time to test her victim. Would she give in? She then stopped her belly tickling, leaned her body forward and placed her face into Ruth’s. The sound of her laughter was music to her ears. “Ruthie….I know this tickles SO much! You know myself and Babs can do this to you all……..night…….long. If you want it to stop, then tell me you will help us and then the tickling will stop! Imagine that. Your helpless, sexy body won’t be tickled! You will feel….such……great……pleasure. Just give in…..” she whispered seductively.

Ruth felt the fingers still running up and down the bottom of her foot. Her emotions were starting to overwhelm her because she was so sexually aroused, and the tickling got more intense. She then heard Sabrina’s words and it resonated with her. The tickling would finally stop and when she thought about great pleasure, her body wanted it. It started to crave the touch, even if her mind was still confused. The threat of being tickled all night long frightened her and with feeling so helpless, she knew what she had to do. Even though so many people would be hurt, her body couldn’t take it anymore. “Ok!! HAHAHAHAHA OK!! I WILL HELP YOUUUUUUUU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE TICKLES!!!” she screamed.

Sabrina had a huge smile as she heard Ruth starting to submit. A warm feeling of satisfaction tore through her body as once again, she got a woman to break. She then turned her body around a little to signal to Babs to stop tickling. Then she turned her attention back to Ruth. She slowly rubbed her hands together and licked her lips. She heard the last remaining giggles coming from her victim and then she started to hear some moans. “What was that, Ruthie? Say it again…hehehe” she teased.

Ruth felt a sadness wash over her as she knew she just gave in. The physical toll on her body was too much from the tickling and the sexual sensations. Her mind just realized what she had done, and it got her very emotional. She knew so many people would be affected because she could not handle what was being done to her. She closed her eyes in defeat and tried to fight back the urge to cry. “I…..I…will help you…” she said in a very sad tone.

“Good girl!!! I knew you would see my way! I am SO proud of you! You are going to be a GREAT help as me and my wonderful partner, Babs, will rob Plotsville Bank. No way we could have done this without you! Now, I am a woman of my word. I said no more tickling, and you will get great pleasure. I mean that. So, you just sit right there and make yourself comfortable. Oh wait, you can’t go anywhere. Hehehehehehe I crack myself up.” Sabrina taunted. She then got off of Ruth and then faced Babs. She could see this very excited look on her face and could also see a look of arousal. Her partner must have truly enjoyed herself having her way with those feet. Her eyes could see the glistening saliva on the left foot’s toes. “I hope you enjoyed yourself. Hehehehe” she giggled.

Babs wiped her mouth from excess saliva, and she smiled. She did in fact enjoy herself having her way on Ruth’s feet. She could see the look on Sabrina’s face and knew they both just broke another woman. She had to admit, this style of tickle torturing and sexually teasing a woman always seemed to work. She remembered when Sabrina first told her about it, and she had great skepticism about it. But it was very effective. It was a lot of fun to do as well. It was also hard to prove as a crime because they left no physical damage on their victims and there was no way a victim would tell law enforcement that they were tickled as torture. It would be humiliating, and no one would believe them. Now that she got to play with Ruth’s feet, she looked forward to the future. “I did! I really did! Now, is it that time? Hehehe” she asked with a sly smile.

“Yes it is! Let’s get her naked and give her a reward I bet she has been dying to have for YEARS!!!” Sabrina told her. She then turned around and faced Ruth. She could see the woman was exhausted. She could see her breathing heavy, but she also heard those soft mewls of a woman that was completely defeated. She then reached inside her vest pocket and pulled out a small knife. She flashed the knife in Ruth’s face for a moment. “Now, do not be alarmed, Ruthie. I am just going to cut your pajamas off completely. Time for you to be naked…..” she teased.

Ruth gasped in shock as she heard those words. Did this outlaw really tell her that she was going to be naked? That would be the ultimate humiliation! She saw the knife coming towards her and she froze. She did not want to move, or she could be cut. She looked on helplessly as Sabrina was cutting away at her pajamas and shredding the material. She looked on in horror as pieces of the garment were being cut, torn and ripped off. She felt her pajamas leave her upper body, now she felt the lower areas being cut. The pajamas were a long nightgown and now the skirt of the garment was being cut up. Her mind was in pure shock. She did not know what to do, or what to say. These women were going to completely embarrass her even though she agreed to help them. She started to whimper as the bottoms were now removed and she was just in her underwear. “Why are you doing this to me? I said I would help you…” she whimpered.

“Because….I know you like what we are doing to you. I know you can feel the pleasure that only a woman can give. So, just relax and we will take really good care of you….” Sabrina responded. She then sat on the left side of Ruth’s body, then laid down on her right hand side across Ruth’s belly. She could see the underwear, the legs and the helpless feet at the moment. She could see Babs still looking at the woman’s feet, which amused her. She waited until Babs looked at her and when she did, she grinned. “Time to get her naked…hehehehe” she grinned.

Babs smiled as she heard those words from Sabrina. This moment was her favorite as she loved the way her partner would sexually conquer their victims. She saw her hands reaching towards the underwear, and when they gripped the top of them, she saw the garment getting pulled down. Her own heart started to beat faster as it was going to be any moment now, she was going to see Ruth’s most private spot. She licked her lips and rubbed her hands together. “Ooh!! I bet for an older woman; she has a pretty pussy!” she taunted.

Ruth felt her breath leave her body as her underwear started to come off her hips! She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. Her ankles were still tied together, so her legs were pressed together and made removing her underwear that much easier. Her face turned beet red as the humiliation washed over her. She had been tickled senselessly and teased sensually. In moments, she was going to be naked. She closed her eyes and felt her underwear now come off her hips and now it was moving down her legs. She could feel the cool room air on her groin area, and she was exposed. Her emotions really started to bubble up as the shame she felt covered all over her body. “Please….let me go…” she whispered softly.

Sabrina moved the underwear down to the knees and left them there for the moment. Her eyes then looked at the naked groin and she was very pleased. She could see the brown pubic hair and the very pale skin of the waist and groin area. She felt a tremendous amount of lust in her own body and could smell Ruth’s arousal. She smiled knowing that all the crying and whimpering Ruth was doing meant nothing because she was very aroused at this moment. The scent of lust was very strong, and she licked her lips. “Ooooh!!! Well, I’ll be! Look at that sweet pussy! Mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm! I like it. You should be proud, Ruthie. You have a pretty pussy! In fact, I want to get a closer look at it. Hey Babs, untie her legs and spread them open. That way, we can see her juicy pussy.” she said with joy in her voice.

Babs smiled as she heard that request. It was time to have a lot of fun with Ruth’s body. She took out her knife and started to cut the ropes that bound the ankles, and the rope that was tied to the bedframe. Once she cut them free, she placed each hand on a foot and then spread her arms apart, which forced Ruth’s legs to spread open. Her eyes then looked forward and she could see Ruth’s vagina clearly. She felt her arousal levels spiking as it was a nice-looking mound. She could see the vaginal lips and wished she could touch them. “My, my, my! She DOES have a pretty pussy! Will you look at that!” she teased.

Sabrina chuckled to herself and then leaned her head forward, so she could get a good look at the helpless mound. She could also see the lips and she continued to smell the arousal. She then reached her left hand forward and started to “pet” Ruth’s pubic hairs. “Awww…she does have a pretty pussy. Congratulations, Ruthie! We both like your pussy! Now, let’s have some fun and make you lose some juices…hehehehe” she teased.

Ruth never felt more embarrassed in her entire life. This was easily the most humiliating moment of her entire life. She was tied down on her own bed, wrists tied to the bedframe, stripped completely naked and now had two women staring at her most private area. She felt her feet in Bab’s hands, and she closed her eyes in shame. She felt so helpless, so weak, she just didn’t know what to do. Her body felt extremely warm as her body temperature was sky high from the humiliation. She hoped they would hurry up and do whatever they were going to do, so she could just crawl into a hole afterwards.

Sabrina reached back a little and picked up her owl feather. Now placing it in her left hand, she reached the feather towards the exposed pussy, and it was time to play with it. Her trusty owl feather provided many great sexual moments, and it was Ruth’s turn to feel its kiss. She did a slow swipe of the feather across the lips and felt Ruth’s body tremble. This delighted her and she did the swipe again. The hips started to shake, so she continued to stroke the feather there. She could tell Ruth’s body loved this feather and she wanted to tear an orgasm out of her. “Somebody likes my feeeeaaattthhher! That’s right, Ruthie, enjoy this feeling of pleasure. Me and Babs are not mean. We want to make you feel soooooooo good! Just let yourself go and give in to the pleasure….” she said softly.

Babs watched the feather stroke and slide all around the groin area and she was very horny herself. She really loved the way Sabrina would sexually tease these women. She watched with great interest as the feather continued to tease that very special area. She felt Ruth’s feet moving around and her eyes went towards the left foot’s toes. She thought about how she devoured them and how much she enjoyed it. She then let go of the left foot and brought the right foot closer to her mouth. She wanted to suck on those toes, to not only drive Ruth insane with lust, but herself as well. She looked at the big toe as though it was a sweet treat, then wrapped her lips around it and started to suck on it. HARD.

Ruth was in another dimension as she felt that feather teasing her private area. Even though she was completely embarrassed, the feelings she had right now were incredible. It stunned her that another woman was able to pleasure her greater than any man she known. Her body felt the feather’s kiss and loved it. She let out a very loud groan as she now felt the big toe on her right foot getting sucked on. Her body remembered how much pleasure she got from that earlier when her left foot’s toes were sucked on, and now the pleasure returned. She really hated Sabrina and Babs for doing this to her in her mind, but her body was on fire. She could feel the intense feelings of pleasure and knew it was a futile effort to even resist. They were going to make her have an orgasm and there was nothing she could do to stop them. Then she felt the feather teasing her clit and that made her eyes roll into the back of her head. “Ooooooohhhhhhh that feels soooooooooo good!” she groaned in pleasure.

“Hehehe I bet it does! That’s right Ruthie, you are a good girl. I want you to cum. I want you to give me your orgasm. Come on….you can do it. Give it to me…” Sabrina teased as she started to stroke and sweep the feather faster over the sweet pussy. She loved doing this to other women and knew she was close to completely conquering her. She could see the hips grinding and saw Babs sucking on her toes. She figured the next time they were going to sexually conquer another woman; she would let Babs have a lot of fun. She knew it was time her partner gets to enjoy the spoils of their conquests. She grinned as she saw Babs’s head bobbing up and down on that big toe as though it was a man’s hard member. Sabrina then looked at the beautiful pussy and focused her feather on the clit. She teased that button and knew poor Ruth was going to explode at any moment. “That’s right….give it to me. Surrender yourself….” she cooed.

Ruth felt that warm mouth on her toe and felt that feather focusing on her clit. The pleasurable sensations started to overwhelm her, and she felt that pressure building up. She could hear Sabrina’s words echoing in her brain. The thought of giving up an orgasm frightened her, but also sounded amazing. Her body was on fire and these sensations were the best pleasure she ever had in her entire life. It overtook any thoughts she may have had in her mind as her carnal lust took over. Her hips continued to grind instinctually and now she felt her body tensing up. She continued to mewl like a kitten as the feather did its magic on her and it would be any moment that she would explode. Ruth felt her nipples throbbing and her fists were balling up tightly. The feather continued to saw across that very sensitive love button and now her toes were getting slurped on. She closed her eyes and did her best to arch her back, even though Sabrina was lying across her belly. The feeling got more and more intense and suddenly she was on edge! She felt that tsunami of pleasure at its peak and with one more stroke on her clit and another slurp on her toes, she crashed! The orgasm hit her, and it hit her hard! “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAWD YES!!! YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!” she screamed as her body felt the amazing feelings of sheer sexual pleasure.

Sabrina stopped feathering the pussy as she heard that delightful groaning of pleasure coming from Ruth. Pulling an orgasm out of a woman was always a great treat for her. She loved how Ruth’s body vibrated under hers. She also knew that she would have to relieve herself sometime later as her own lust was at a high. She clapped her hands a little and looked at Babs who let the toes slip out of her mouth. “Now THAT was a great orgasm!! We made her cum!! Good job!” she said with a huge smile on her face.

“Yes, indeed! That was so much fun! Her toes are absolutely delicious by the way. Hehehe” Babs responded. She loved how Ruth’s body trembled, and how the toes were curling. She knew she had to relieve herself as well as this scene got very erotic. She looked at Sabrina, who was now getting up off of Ruth’s body. “What’s next? Hehehe” she asked.

“Time to go over the game plan with Ruthie, here.” Sabrina responded. She then turned her body around and got on the bed to straddle Ruth’s exhausted form. She could see the look of sexual bliss on the woman’s face and knew she sent her into another sexual dimension. She waited a moment to allow Ruth to bask in the afterglow of an orgasm, now it was time for business. She reached her right hand forward and grabbed Ruth’s face by the cheeks. ”Ruthie…oh, Ruthie! I hope you enjoyed that, but I need you to listen to me. I think it is time for us to go over what we will do tomorrow. Listening?” she asked.

Ruth felt the hand grab her cheeks and she opened her eyes. She was feeling really good at the moment and now she had to deal with this outlaw that was on top of her. She could still feel the post orgasmic tremors in her body and wanted to bask in it. “Yes….yes….” she whispered.

“Good! Now, about tomorrow. I want to show up at the bank nice and early. No need to get a lot of people involved. We will go into the bank; you will show us where the money is and retrieve it. That way we don’t have to break in. You will get us into the bank and help us do what we have to do. If everything goes well, then you will never see us again. You can remember this feeling you had tonight and rub yourself to the memory. Hehehe” Sabrina instructed. She then let go of Ruth’s cheeks and started to run her fingers through the hair.

Ruth felt relief as her cheeks were no longer grabbed. Her mind heard what Sabrina told her and that realization that she was going to help them rob the bank bothered her. She had surrendered herself to these two women and sadness washed over her. She was not strong enough to resist them and now they were going to run off with a lot of money. Then, she remembered something. She remembered what was taking place at the bank the next day and figured she had to tell them. “Wait….tomorrow morning won’t be good….” she whispered.

Sabrina had a perplexed look on her face when she heard that response. She had tormented Ruth for a specific reason and now her plan might change. She wanted to get to the bank early, before many customers would appear. Robbing a bank with a place full of people was very difficult and being in this part of Texas, chances are many folks may be armed. She focused her eyes on Ruth and had to probe further. “Why would tomorrow morning not be good?” she simply asked.

Ruth still felt her body floating on clouds as she was coming off her orgasmic high. Her breathing was starting to calm down and her mind was coming back to the land of consciousness. She was beaten and submissive and wanted to make sure these women do not subject her to further torment. She saw the look of concern on Sabrina’s face and wanted to make sure she knew everything. “I-I am not working in the morning. We….we have a large shipment of money coming in….from another town. I was told to work later in the day, since I would be helping out with the accounting.” she panted.

Sabrina looked at Babs, then looked at Ruth again. Her initial plan was done for, but she still had a chance. She cocked her head to the right and stared at Ruth. “Shipment? What kind of shipment?” she asked.

“Wells…..Wells Fargo is….bringing in money to the bank. It is supposed to be…..stored there to help…the bank being able to loan money to people….” Ruth groaned. She tried to move her wrists, but they were still tied to the bed.

“Oh really? So there is MORE money coming to the bank?! Oh, this may work out after all. Hey Babs, looks like we hit the jackpot! But how come you won’t be there early?” Sabrina asked.

“Because….that money won’t be logged into the funds until the accounting is done. I am one of the few people qualified to account for it and put it in the ledgers. So, I come in later in the day as my group will stay a few hours after the bank is closed to count the money. The shipment comes in, and we have the Sheriff’s deputies escorting the money in. That happens in the morning.” Ruth told them. She started to feel a little hope because if Sabrina wanted to attack the bank, she wanted to do it in the morning. There would be no need for her to help out and perhaps they could free her.

“Very interesting…..well, looks like that means only one thing. Hehehe” Sabrina smiled as she looked at Ruth.

“You’re going to let me go?” Ruth asked, her body filling with hope.

“Hahahahaha of course not! We will just have to go later in the day. Because once that money is deposited, the deputies leave. We just won’t go in the morning; we will go later. You will get us in the bank and then myself and Babs will do the rest.” Sabrina told her. She winked at Babs and felt excited. With a fresh supply of money coming in, they could take a lot more than they anticipated before. She started to rub her hands, then looked back down at Ruth. “Oh, here is the best part! That means we get to spend EXTRA time with you until then! Hehehe This will be a very special time for you. I think you can use a few more tickles and a few more orgasms. Hehehe” she threatened.

Ruth’s heart sank into despair as she realized she was not going to be freed. They were going to torture her more until she had to go to work. The thought of another orgasm sounded nice in theory, but she also knew she was going to be tickled again. That frightened her as she saw Sabrina’s fingers wiggling and headed towards her stomach. “No!! Please!!! Let me go!! I can’t take it anymore!” she begged.

Sabrina smiled as her fingers got closer to Ruth’s belly. She figured since they had extra time, they might as well play with Ruth again. She had already planned to spend the night in this location, and it also gave her more time to plan her robbery. She looked over at Babs and gave her a wink. “Hey, you can play with her feet again. Might as well have some fun before we get some shut eye. Hahaha” she offered.

“Gladly!” Babs shouted as she headed back towards the feet. She was also very excited about the prospect of stealing more money. It truly was a good idea to come to Plotsville as it might be their biggest score yet. She saw the helpless feet and then moved her fingers towards them. It was going to be a really good night……..

THE FOLLOWING DAY

Becky was walking through the Sheriff’s station hallway carrying a stack of papers. It had already been a very busy morning and she felt super excited. She showed up at the station as requested at 7am and went through the very brief orientation by Sheriff Dickerson. Her job was to be a clerk and handle a lot of the paperwork the deputies would have to complete. She wasn’t going to be a deputy but working at the station was still exciting. It also meant that it gave her time to prove herself and perhaps in the near future she would be a deputy. She didn’t mind the pay she was to receive as it was her first real job. She spent her life on her farm and her parents would give her an allowance. Now, she had a job and was making her own money. She loved meeting the other deputies and had a meeting with Darby soon. The hours were flying by, and it would be lunch time soon. Becky also got the chance to see Darby train behind the station and was amazed at how well she did. She saw her conquer those same obstacle courses she tried the day before with amazing speed. She was impressed with her abilities to hit the targets when she had shooting practice. The deputy was everything she dreamed of while she lived on her farm. She was beautiful, heroic, intelligent, very physical and also very kind. She truly appreciated the way Darby would talk to her and give her encouragement. She was very proud to be Darby’s apprentice! She approached the doorway of Darby’s office, and as she was about to enter, her left knee banged into the wall of the entrance! “OW!!!!” she yelled out, then closed her lips to try not to scream even louder as she felt a lot of pain.

Darby looked up from her desk as she heard a loud noise. She saw Becky entering her office and the woman yelped in pain. She watched her new apprentice hobble into her office, and it looked like she was about to drop the stack of papers in her hand. She saw her face, which had a look of pain on it and could see her eyes watering up. “Are you ok??” she asked.

“Yeah *grunt* I’m fine….Just banged muh knee…*grunt*” Becky responded as she hobbled over to the desk area. Once she made it, she dropped the stack of papers onto the desk, then sat down in the chair in front of the desk. The pain in her knee continued to grow and she did everything in her power to not let tears come out or show that she was in pain. She was supposed to be an invincible deputy’s apprentice and had to show toughness. She blinked her eyes a few times to try and see through the tears that were building up.

“Are you sure you’re ok? You look like you are in a lot of pain.” Darby asked with concern. She could tell poor Becky was in a lot of pain by the look on her face.

“I’m………….fine. Just…….muh……knee….” Becky said, still trying to hide the fact that this hurt a lot. She sat upright and gently rubbed her left knee.

“Becky, I hope you’re ok. Oh, it is ok to show pain. We are humans….” Darby told her. She could tell that Becky was desperately trying to not show any weakness and wanted to let the young woman know she didn’t have to pretend. The sound of that knee banging into the wall sounded loud. She leaned back in her chair and watched Becky nodding her head. She knew her new apprentice was a bit clumsy and hoped she would eventually work that out of her personality. She did enjoy these morning hours with Becky, as she was so eager to learn. She took all of her instruction seriously and had such great enthusiasm. Darby could see a little bit of herself in Becky as she remembered being so eager trying to prove herself in this male dominated profession. She wanted to show her empathy and make sure this woman did not kill herself trying too hard. “You’re hurting, aren’t you? Come on, ya can tell me the truth.” she asked in a calm tone.

Becky exhaled and allowed herself to be normal. She let out a loud groan as she continued to rub her knee. “Yeah, it hurts me a lot. I will be ok though. Just have to watch muhself…” she responded.

“Yes, please be more careful….” Darby told her. She then took the stack of papers and started to review them. She looked through each one and had a smile on her face. “These all look to be in order. Good job muh apprentice! You are doing just fine today. I like what I see…” she told her.

Becky started to smile as Darby complimented her. The pain in her knee also started to subside. “Thank ya! I wanted to do muh best!” she responded.

“I know this is your first day, but I appreciate you working so hard. I also have a surprise for ya!” Darby told her with a huge smile.

“A surprise? For me? What is it?” Becky responded. This was something that got her excited and she was anxious to know what it was.

“Well, I have to go on patrol right now and normally I would take muh partner, Deputy George, but he is at the Plotsville bank right now, so I wanted to take you. Want to come along on patrol with me?” Darby asked.

Becky’s eyes popped out of her head and her adrenaline skyrocketed. She had an opportunity to go on a patrol with her favorite hero! Her smile stretched from ear to ear, and she clapped her hands. “Yes! Yes!! I would LOVE to go on patrol with ya! This will be the greatest honor!!” she said with great enthusiasm.

“Good! Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go muh apprentice! I can show you what we do when we go on patrol. Now, I want ya to pay close attention and remember, you are NOT to engage in deputy activity. I will handle everything, and you are to observe only. Ya don’t have a gun, so just observe. Understood?” Darby told her.

“Understand!!! I’m soooooo excited!!!” Becky shouted. She stood up quickly and, in her excitement, she moved her right knee forward and banged it against Darby’s desk. Now that knee experienced a great deal of pain. “OWWW!!! MUH KNEE!!!!” she cried out.

“Ya got to be more careful…..” Darby told her as she stood up from her desk. She loved Becky’s enthusiasm but hoped the woman would stop hurting herself from her own clumsiness. She shook her head and then had Becky follow her out the office as it was time to go on patrol!

Ruth kept giggling as she felt fingers softly stroking up and down the bottoms of her feet. She was exhausted from all the tickling that took place this morning. After being forced to orgasm the previous night, she did eventually get to fall asleep. She was kept tied up all night, as her wrists were still bound and remained naked. Her legs were free, and she was grateful for that. She slept soundly the entire night as her body was exhausted from the tickle torture and the forced orgasm that happened. She was awakened by the two women softly tickling her body and having her pussy feathered again. It was now almost noon, and she already was forced to orgasm twice after waking up. Her brain felt like mush and those soft tickles on her feet kept her in a giggling state of mind.

Sabrina dropped her owl feather on the bed and smiled. She had been slowly teasing Ruth’s pussy for a few hours, and now it was time for her to take a break. She could see Babs at Ruth’s feet, playing with them softly. She had looked at the clock on the wall and knew they only had a few hours before they were to execute their mission. She needed to let Ruth rest, so she could be coherent enough to help them get into the bank. She did enjoy herself from the previous tonight and into the morning. She did manage to cook some of Ruth’s food and give some not only to herself, and Babs, but also to Ruth by spoon feeding her some oatmeal. It was now time for her to prepare for her mission. “Hey Babs, let’s let her rest. Time for us to get things ready. When we come back here, then we can set her free and we can be on our way to making some money! Hehehe” she told her.

Babs stopped stroking her fingers up and down the tender soles and smiled. She had a great night’s rest and was ready for some action. She stood up and looked at the exhausted Ruth on her bed. The woman was still naked, and she looked completely worn out. She knew Ruth had to get some rest as they needed her to be conscious when they went to the bank. She wondered if they tormented her too much. “Ok, let’s get ready. I am really excited about this. We are going to have a lot of money!” she said with excitement.

“Yes, we will. Hehehehe oh we hit the jackpot. Let’s go do what we need to do first. Maybe even get a drink after we are done. We need to be calm and cool when we do this. Ruthie here is going nowhere, and she can use this time to rest.” Sabrina responded. She then looked at a helpless, naked Ruth and placed her hands on her hips. She knew that poor woman was worn out and she loved it. “Ok Ruthie, get your rest. When we return, it will be time to go to the bank! Just think, this will soon be over, and you can go back to your boring life. Hehehe” she joked.

Ruth groaned a little as she felt a little relief. Her body was still on fire from all the teasing, but at least they were about to leave her. She was not happy they were leaving her tied up, but it could also be her chance to escape! Once they left, she would shout for help. Then she felt something getting stuffed in her mouth! Her eyes popped open and saw Babs right in front of her. She was stuffing a handkerchief gag in her mouth, and she felt a sense of dread. Now, she wouldn’t be able to call for help and would be trapped her until they returned. She could feel her emotions building up and her eyes started to water. She was their prisoner and there was nothing she could do about it.

“Ok, let’s go! We’ll be right back, Ruthie! Don’t go nowhere! Hahahahaha” Sabrina laughed, then left the room with Babs. It was time for their mission, and she was looking forward to it.

Darby walked through the roads of Plotsville and in a way, gave Becky a tour of the town. She did enjoy going on patrol as it let her walk amongst the great citizens. She loved interacting with people and loved their smiles. She would wave back at friendly folks who recognized the famous deputy, and it gave a her a sense of pride. She would point out to Becky where the Mayor worked, where the good food places were, including Rob’s Bakery. She also kept her eyes peeled for any potential trouble and gave Becky a few pointers of what she looks for. It did feel nice having a woman with her. She usually did these patrols with Deputy George but having Becky with her was a great change of pace. She was still getting used to having an apprentice and she took that role seriously. Darby wanted to give Becky great tips, so one day this young woman would become a deputy. She walked by the side of town that was under construction. The town of Plotsville was growing and she loved it. This was truly her home now, so she loved the fact it was becoming such a place where people wanted to live. “That’s where they are going to put some new businesses. That building over there will be the new hospital! I know good ol’ Doc Jones will love that. Hehehe” she told her.

Becky was so excited at this opportunity to be on patrol with Darby. It was another overcast day, and the temperatures were very cool. She didn’t mind the weather as her own adrenaline kept her warm. She listened to every single word Darby told her. She knew she was learning from the best and to be the best, she had to pay attention to every detail. She was beginning to like Plotsville a lot. The town was so much bigger than Sticksville and the folks seemed really friendly. She would giggle whenever they would stop to talk to a citizen and people mistook her for Darby’s sister. To her, being called Darby’s sister was a true honor. She would grin and shake their hands. She imagined herself being a heroic deputy and the townsfolks would love her too. As they continued to walk through the town, she continued to ask questions. “So, how many people do ya arrest on a daily basis?” she asked.

“Well, not many. Most of the day is spent just patrolling. We don’t have many arrests here fortunately. Plotsville is pretty safe overall. If anything happens, it is usually breaking up a fight. We get construction men from all over the state, and sometimes, they don’t get along. The life of a deputy isn’t always exciting muh apprentice. It can be boring a lot of times. But when something does happen, it is a major situation.” Darby told her. She did want to be honest about life as a deputy in this town. It wasn’t a daily glamorous event. Most of the time, the days went by with no excitement at all. She really hoped today would pass without incident. The weather was getting colder, and she wanted to just relax. They continued to patrol the town and she noticed they were coming upon The Thirsty Cowboy. She smiled as she remembered that two of her friends worked there, Mandy and Mia. She figured she might as well go in and say hello. “Ah, remember this place? This is the best watering hole in Plotsville. Let’s go in and say hello.” she told Becky.

“Sure! I remember this place. Hehehe It’s where I met ya!” Becky giggled. She then walked next to Darby and approached the establishment. She walked in and looked around. It was the middle of the day and there were a lot of patrons here. There was a man playing a guitar over in the corner and there was that sound of multiple conversations taking place. She thought back to when she entered this place for the first time a couple of days ago. It was here she saw her hero take down a large man who was harassing one of the bartenders. Her eyes looked over and she saw that same woman behind the bar. She tapped Darby on the shoulder, then pointed in that direction. “That’s the woman you rescued, right?” she asked.

Darby looked over and saw Mia working behind the bar. She saw her beautiful face and she started to feel a little nervous. She remembered the last time she saw her. She was in bed with her after spending the night. She remembered how that encounter went. It was a nice dinner they had, then they had a tickle fight on the couch. It led to an intense sexual moment, and she had a major orgasm as Mia masturbated her. She ended up returning the favor and it was a good sex moment, but wondered what would have happened if they were both completely naked. She started to feel a little shy and figured she might as well say hello to her. “Wait right here, I will go say hello to see if she is ok.” she told Becky.

“Ok, I will wait right here.” Becky responded. She then walked towards the middle of the table area and just took in the sights. Everyone looked to be having a great time as glasses were clinked, barmaids were bustling around, music was playing, and the energy was very high. She just stood there admiring the atmosphere when she felt fingers poking her sides. This surprised her and she felt like she was about to jump through the roof!! “HAHAHAHAHAHA HEY!!!” she laughed as those pokes tickled her a lot.

“Well, aren’t you a jumpy one? Hehehe I hope I didn’t scare you.” a barmaid told her.

Becky felt really embarrassed as her laughter caused some of the customers to look at her. She blushed and then faced the barmaid who touched her from behind. She saw the woman and thought she looked really pretty. She had blond hair and wore a blue cotton buttoned up shirt, with blue jeans and black cowboy boots. The woman also wore a black cowboy hat and had this huge smile. “I’m sorry. Ya just surprised me. hehehe” she giggled.

“Ah, sorry about that. My name is Mandy. Can I get you something to drink?” Mandy asked as she stared at the woman she just frightened. She noticed that was a very ticklish reaction, which got her really excited. Then she started to really look at Becky’s physical appearance. She shook her head for a moment as this woman resembled a woman she really wanted to have sex with, Darby Reeves. “Say, has anyone ever told you that you look like Deputy Darby Reeves?” she asked.

“Hehehe I have been gettin’ that around here. Muh name is Becky Lockhart! It would be an honor to be related to her, but we are not. I am in fact Deputy Darby’s new apprentice!” Becky said with pride.

“That’s good to know. Darby is a friend of mine as well. Well sweetie, you just have a seat, and I will get you something to drink. If you are her apprentice, then I will get you a glass of water. I know you can’t drink on the job. Hehe” Mandy invited. She continued to look Becky up and down and that ticklish reaction she gave made her mind wonder where else she was ticklish. The resemblance to Darby was uncanny. The woman even had big feet. That made her wonder if her feet were just as soft and just as ticklish as Darby’s. “Again, my apologies for scaring you. I just had to get past you, that’s all. You sure know how to shriek. Hehehe” she teased.

“It’s ok. Ya didn’t scare me. It just tickled me a little. Hehe” Becky responded with a smile. She liked this barmaid as she seemed so nice.

“Ticklish, huh? Mmm I like that. I bet you are ticklish all over. From your head down to your feet. Hehe” Mandy teased. She felt her nipples throb a little as she imagined tickling this young woman.

“Hehehe I am. But that has to be kept a secret, ok?” Becky joked.

“Your secret is safe with me. I will be right back!” Mandy teased. She then felt her arousal spiking and she knew she had to walk away. She found Becky to be really cute and had to think of a way to get to that ticklish body.

Darby approached Mia and felt a little nervous. Once she got to the bar, she waited for her friend to turn around. When she did, she smiled at her and made a very soft wave. “Hello Mia…” she said softly.

Mia was surprised when she turned around. She was holding a bottle of whiskey, getting ready to serve a drink when she saw the red headed deputy. She felt her heart flutter as she saw that beautiful face and she felt a wave of nervousness. She immediately thought about the last time they saw each other, and it made her smile. It was such an erotic night, and she still couldn’t believe she and Darby rubbed each other into orgasms. All she could think about since that night was those moments. She thought about visiting Darby at the Sheriff’s station but figured it would seem out of place for her to do so. Now, the woman she kept thinking about was before her. “H-Hi Darby!” she responded.

“I was just on muh patrol and figured I would come say hello. How have ya been?” Darby asked, trying to make small talk. She felt very nervous at the moment, but happy that their night together didn’t cause any negativity. The smile on Mia’s face gave her a warm feeling inside.

“I have been good. I am glad you are on patrol! The town of Plotsville is much safer when you do that. Hehehe Can I get you something to drink?” Mia asked with a big smile. She was very happy the deputy stopped by as it meant that there were no strange feelings. She remembered that could have been Darby’s first time with a woman and to see her here meant that she was ok with what happened between them.

“Thanks, but I am ok. I wanted to say hello to you and make sure you are ok. I am with muh apprentice right now. Just showin’ her the ropes, you know?” Darby smiled, then pointed towards Becky who was now seated at a table.

“Oh? You got an apprentice? That is one lucky woman! So, there might be TWO lady deputies in this town? Wow, that will be unheard of. I am proud of both of you.” Mia beamed. She looked over at Becky and noticed the striking physical similarities between the two red heads. “Is she your sister? You both look so much alike. Hehehe” she teased.

“I have been getting that all day. Hahaha Naw, she is not related to me. She comes from Sticksville and wants to be a deputy. She tells me that I am her hero. It is very flattering, and she has a kind heart. We will see how she does.” Darby responded.

“Well, if she is anything like you, then Plotsville will be blessed to have her here…” Mia complimented. She felt her heart beating faster as she was so attracted to the heroic deputy. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. “I am doing good overall. In a few hours, I have to go to the Plotsville Bank to make a deposit of today’s sales. They are starting to trust me around here.” she smiled.

“That is really good to hear. You are a good worker and a good person. It is no surprise that they trust ya with the money. Be careful going to the bank. You will be carrying a lot of money and could be a target for criminals.” Darby warned.

“You’re right! Well, I should have an escort then.” Mia said as she thought about the fact she would be a target. She didn’t get all the details of her assignment, but figured the boss would explain later. Then, she had an idea pop into her head, and this was a good opportunity for her to spend more time with Darby. “Say, why don’t you escort me? I mean, you are the greatest deputy in Plotsville. No one would dare try to attack me with you around.” she requested.

“You want me to escort you? Well, I don’t know…” Darby responded. She was not going to be on patrol then and usually she did not accompany business owners to the bank. Her eyes then saw that sweet smile on Mia’s face, and it did look adorable. She smiled and then sighed. “Ok, you convinced me. Your smile is hard to resist, and it makes me do things. Hehehe I will accompany you to the bank later on. You will be safe.” she told her.

“Thank you!!! Meet me in 2 hours and we can go to the bank. Thank you, Deputy! I feel honored I will be escorted with the hero of Plotsville. Hehehe You know I like to tease you.” Mia told her. She smiled at Darby and her feelings started to increase. She felt herself becoming smitten with the beautiful deputy and looked forward to spending time with her again.

“I will return in two hours then. Well Miss Mia, I will let you go back to work now. I am sure you have lots of thirsty cowboys in here. Hehehe Get it? Lots of thirsty cowboys in a place called the Thirsty Cowboy? Hehehe” Darby joked awkwardly.

Mia let out a cute giggle when she heard Darby trying to make a joke. “Yes, that was a funny little joke. See you soon.” she said softly, then went towards the customer she was serving.

“Why am I such an idiot? Hehehe” Darby thought to herself. She then walked back towards Becky at the table and sat down. She could see Becky still looking around the place like a wide-eyed child. She smiled as Becky seemed so excited. “I hope you are enjoying yourself.” she told her.

“I am!! I remember when I first came here. It seemed so exciting, and it still does! It is a great place for people to come too. I know in Sticksville, we didn’t have anything this big, but our townsfolk would gather in places and have a good time as well. Oh, I got muhself a glass of water. I forgot to get ya something.” Becky told her.

“It’s ok. I will probably get some water muhself.” Darby replied.

“WELL I’LL BE!!! Look who comes into The Thirsty Cowboy today?? Deputy Darby Reeves! So good to see you sugar!” Mandy said as she arrived at the table with a glass of water for Becky. She placed the glass down on the table, then looked at Darby. She loved the way Darby looked and still thought about how close she came to making love to the woman. She still had that desire and had to think of a way to do it. “This cute thing over there told me she is your apprentice! That is amazing! I am sure you will do a great job as you always do!” she said with excitement.

“Hehehe yes, she is muh apprentice. It is good to see ya too Mandy. I take it you two already met?” Darby asked.

“Yes, we did. She is an absolute delight. Looks just like ya too. In fact, how about you bring her over to ol’ Gertrude’s place? I think she should get to meet some great people. You know how much fun we have over there!” Mandy said with a wink. The thought of getting this cute young girl in Becky over there to be tickled excited her. It also got her excited to get Darby over there, so she could try and seduce her again.

“That sounds fun! I would like to meet Gertrude. Can we do that, Darby?” Becky asked. She had no idea who Gertrude was, but if Mandy was already saying it was fun, then she wanted to meet other people.

Darby gave Mandy a sly look and shook her head. She knew exactly what Mandy was up to and couldn’t stop smiling. “We will see….” she told her.

“Becky, Gertrude is the most amazing woman ever. I promise you, after meeting her and getting to know her, you will feel really good inside. You will have all your worries wash away…hehe” Mandy told her, then winked at Darby.

“That sounds great!! I am looking forward to it.” Becky said with her trademark smile. Now, she was really curious about this Gertrude and wanted to know how this woman washes away any worries she had.

Darby chuckled to herself as she knew poor Becky would be in for a surprise when they did meet up with Gertrude. She already knew how ticklish Becky’s feet were and if someone like Gertrude got her hands on them, Becky would lose her mind. It did sound like a great initiation though. She figured she might as well let her apprentice learn some things about Plotsville. She then had herself a glass of water she ordered from Mandy and after some more small talk, she finished her drink and Becky did as well. It was time to get back on patrol to finish it and then she would come back to this bar to escort Mia to the Plotsville bank. “Ok muh apprentice, ready to get back on patrol?” she asked.

“Yes, Maa’am! I am ready!” Becky responded with enthusiasm. This had already been an amazing day and she just wanted to keep on being around her hero. She was thrilled that Plotsville had so many nice people and someone like Mandy was very welcoming. She stood up from the table and was ready to leave. She saw Darby stand up as well and when she turned around, she almost bumped into another woman! “Oh, pardon me. I almost knocked ya down. Hehe” she giggled.

“No problem. Have a good day…..” Sabrina Alamain replied. She had walked into The Thirsty Cowboy after getting herself ready for the mission in a few hours. She and Babs had left Ruth’s home and begun their preparations. They managed to get a horse-drawn carriage that would be able to carry the bags of money they planned to steal from the bank. After scouting the route to escape, which included casing the bank’s layout and the surrounding areas again, she wanted to get a drink before they executed the mission. She almost bumped into Becky and didn’t think anything of it. Her eyes noticed the red headed deputy next to Becky and felt nervous. Sabrina knew she had to remain calm and not look suspicious. She looked at Darby’s face and thought she knew it from somewhere. She was now face to face with Darby and she smiled. “Good day, deputy.” she told her.

“Good day, Ma’am. Enjoy your visit here.” Darby told her, then left the premises. She thought the woman was very pretty, but it was time to go on about her day. She left the bar and now it was time to finish her patrol.

Sabrina looked back at Babs and smiled. “Whew! For a second there, I thought we were already doomed. But she doesn’t know anything. I need to get a grip. Hahaha” she laughed.

“Yeah, that was a little nerve wracking. You know, I think that was that famous deputy from this town! Remember how some lady deputy stopped that trafficking ring in California? I think that was her!” Babs responded.

“I think you’re right. Funny how we are going to rob the bank in this town, and she won’t even stop us. How funny….” Sabrina grinned. She then went to the table that both Darby and Becky sat at. She then saw the blond barmaid approaching them and she thought she was absolutely beautiful.

“Hello there! Welcome to The Thirsty Cowboy! What can I get you two pretty ladies to drink?” Mandy asked as she saw these two pretty ladies sitting at the table. She always loved it when the beautiful ladies would come in and sit at the tables she waited on. She really liked the brown haired one and wanted to test the waters.

“I will have a shot of rum, you cute thing.” Sabrina responded. She noticed Mandy was staring at her and she felt flattered. She had a feeling this woman might be down for some fun. She knew she had a mission to accomplish and would probably never see the woman again, so she might as well flirt.

Mandy smiled when she heard the compliment. She could feel the vibe coming from this woman and she loved that kind of attention. She finished taking their order and then she went to go get the drinks. She also thought about having Darby and Becky at Gertrude’s home and the fun that would be. One way or another, she was going to have a lot of fun very soon!

TWO HOURS LATER

Sabrina was at Ruth’s house with Babs, and they already had untied Ruth from the bed. She ordered the woman to get into her normal outfit that she would wear to work. After having a drink at The Thirsty Cowboy, she was feeling calm and relaxed. She knew she had to maintain her temper and her patience because this was the time to execute her plan. She loved robbing banks and with this score today, it would be quite an accomplishment to steal from the town with so many heroic law enforcement personnel. When she arrived at the house, poor Ruth was knocked out sleep. The poor woman had been worked over and had to be totally exhausted. But it was time to go. She and Babs were ready for this moment and had to make sure Ruth was good to go. She looked at the brown short haired woman who was now dressed in her work clothes, a red dress with her black leather boots. “Ok Ruthie, are you ready? Remember, you better NOT tip anyone off or I won’t be feathering you or tickling you, I will be SHOOTING YOU. Got it?” she threatened.

Ruth felt her breath get taken away as she heard that threat. These women were outlaws, and she did not doubt their threats for one second. She nodded her head in fear and wished this could end soon. “Yes, I got it. Please don’t hurt me…” she whimpered.

“You don’t have to worry about that if you do what we tell you to do! Do not mess this up if you want to live!” Babs threatened.

Sabrina smiled as it was now time to execute her plan. She then walked with Ruth and Babs out of the house, and they made it into the carriage they got. Once inside, she sat next to Ruth and had her gun out. Babs was driving the carriage and they started to move. She waved her gun around, then placed it back in its holster. She intimidated Ruth to make sure this woman was not going to spoil their plan. She looked out of the window and saw the various homes passing by before she started to see buildings for business. She felt her pulse racing as this was always a nervous time. She robbed many banks before, but something about this one made her nervous. It would be the largest bank she ever tried to rob so far. Normally, she would go to very small towns and rob those banks. There wasn’t much law enforcement presence at those spots, but Plotsville was a much bigger town. Now that she remembered the famous deputy was in this town, she knew she had to be very careful. Sabrina took several deep breaths and looked over at Ruth. The woman looked terrified which was good and bad. All the woman had to do was obey her and everyone would make it out alive. It took minutes, but finally, they had arrived at Plotsville bank. It was time for action! “Ok, here we go. Remember Ruthie, keep yourself calm and do everything we tell you to do once we are inside. You do that, and when we are done, you will never see us again and you can go back to your boring life. I know you liked those orgasm though, so at least remember that. Hehe” she instructed.

Ruth swallowed hard as this twisted plan by these two outlaws was about to take place. She then saw the carriage door open and with a hand motion from Sabrina, she stepped out of the carriage. She saw Babs look at her with a sly grin and then Sabrina was right behind her. She then looked forward and saw the huge sign on the front of the building “PLOTSVILLE BANK”. She could see a few customers coming out of the location, smiling and waving at her. She then felt a slight push from behind and she started to walk forward. Her stomach was churning over and over and she prayed this would all move quickly. She wished she could alert someone inside the bank, but remembered Sabrina was armed and she did not want to get killed.

“Now remember, act real casual…..” Sabrina whispered as she followed Ruth inside the bank. Once inside, she looked around. The bank was larger than most banks she robbed, but still had a small lobby. In front were the cashier spots, hidden behind wooden walls, with iron bars. There were 6 of these spots inside and there were about 15 people inside, waiting their turn. In the front part of the lobby were a few chairs and even a couch for patrons to wait. Looking to the right, she saw the entranceway to the back area of the bank and that was where she needed to head. She needed Ruth to open up that doorway and let either her or Babs through. The other would wait in the lobby and at the right moment, hold everyone inside hostage. She knew that these banks had some form of security, which is why she needed someone that worked there to get them into the back area before the security measures were enacted. Sabrina knew just holding up one or two cashiers wasn’t as lucrative as getting into the back and into the vault. She continued to follow Ruth who seemed to be trembling. Her own nerves were on edge as everything had to go right. She saw Babs looking around, trying to see who was armed and who wasn’t. This was also a necessary step in case a fire fight broke out. “Ok Ruth, here we go. Go with Babs and I will be right here.” she whispered as she watched her partner walk with the woman towards that doorway that led to the back of the bank.

Darby was walking down the road along with her apprentice Becky, and also Mia from The Thirsty Cowboy. She was escorting the young woman who had a few bags of money in her hands. Darby had a bag in one hand, to be helpful. She had introduced Becky to Mia, and they seemed to get along. She still had no idea why she was so fascinated with the beautiful Mia. She thought she looked so beautiful and probably because she resembled La Diabla physically. They definitely had different personalities as Mia was such a sweet lady and La Diabla was well, La Diabla. She absolutely adored the outlaw and had very strong feelings for her but being around Mia also felt good. She had no idea what would happen between the too and was just going to enjoy the moment. It took a few minutes, but they finally arrived at the Plotsville Bank. She liked passing by the bank as it was a location the Sheriff wanted to have watched over for obvious reasons. It was a prime target for crime. She even remembered how Deputy George and a few other deputies were here earlier when that shipment of money came in from Wells Fargo. Everything went smooth, so this should be a very quick visit. “Ok, we are here. Becky, why don’t you wait outside for a moment while me and Mia here go inside. Keep a watchful eye, ok?” she instructed.

“Yes! I will do just that Deputy Darby!” Becky said, then saluted Darby. She felt like she was about to go on guard duty, and this was another chance to try and show everyone she could be a great deputy.

“I like her, she is so friendly and has such a great smile!” Mia said as she looked at Darby. She loved the fact that Darby was here with her and loved being in her company. She then took a step onto the porch area of the bank and prepared to enter.

“Yeah, I like her too. She has so much enthusiasm as you can see. Haha” Darby quipped. She then followed Mia into the bank, and they noticed there was a line for the business people. She didn’t mind as she could chat with Mia a little longer. She was on her right hand side and then she turned to her right and noticed a woman with a brown vest, black shirt, black jeans, black boots, with a black cowboy hat and brown fingerless gloves. For some reason, she looked familiar to her. As though she saw her from somewhere before.

Ruth was shaking like a leaf as she approached the doorway with the key to the door in her hand. She tried to smile at some of the people she recognized, including some co-workers. After all the torture she experienced, she was anxious to get this over with. There was another fear she had. Once she entered this backway, she feared for her co-workers who might be attacked by Babs. The blond outlaw was also armed, and she feared someone might get hurt including herself. As she approached the door, she turned back to look at Sabrina, but her eyes saw someone else! It was Deputy Darby standing next to a woman and near Sabrina. That woman could put an end to this robbery attempt before it even got started. Babs did not have her gun out, so she might have a chance to escape. Ruth’s fear and adrenaline took over. She then pushed Babs aside and screamed, “HELP ME!!! IT’S A ROBBERY!!!!!!” before getting the key into the door, opening it and scurrying inside!

Sabrina heard those words and her eyes popped open. Ruth had made a bad mistake and she knew she had to act fast! She quickly reached for the person closest to her, which happened to be Mia! She grabbed the woman, pulled out her gun and aimed it at Mia’s head. She saw Babs pull out her gun as well. “OK EVERYONE!!! CALM DOWN OR I WILL START SHOOTING!!” she yelled out.

Darby looked over and saw Mia getting grabbed. When she heard the words being screamed that this was a robbery attempt, she pulled out her gun quickly and aimed it at Sabrina! She saw Mia being held and had a gun to her head. The look of fear on Mia’s face terrified her and she had to think fast. “Ok everyone, calm down! No one has to get hurt right now. Look lady, let her go! It’s over! I am Deputy Darby Reeves, and you are under arrest!” she shouted.

Sabrina looked at Darby and had anger on her face. Her entire plan just got blown up as a Sheriff’s deputy was now inside the bank. She did not anticipate that happening because being in a firefight might be too dangerous, even for her. The one advantage she had was she had a hostage and her partner had withdrawn her weapon too. “PUT YOUR GUN DOWN!! OR I WILL KILL HER, DEPUTY!!!” she demanded.

Mia was in sheer fright as she was being held by this woman and had a gun pointed at her head. She started to think she might die, and her emotions started to build. She looked over at Darby and saw another gun pointed at her, which was Darby’s. Her body froze in place, and she felt extremely frightened. Her eyes locked onto Darby and started to beg for her life. “Please don’t hurt me….please let me go!” she cried out.

Darby’s heart sank as she saw Mia’s face. She had that look of terror and she could take a shot at Sabrina but might hurt her friend. Her eyes also turned towards Babs who was pointing a gun at her. There were two robbers in this bank, and she was outnumbered. She had to maintain calm before any innocent people were hurt. “Listen to me, we don’t want anyone to get hurt. Why don’t we put our guns down and let these people go.” she offered.

“Do I look stupid? Oh no, this bitch I have in my arms is my prisoner, deputy! I suggest you put YOUR gun down, or she dies! If you think I am playing, well then you don’t know me very well!” Sabrina threatened, then cocked the gun as she then placed the tip of the barrel on Mia’s temple.

Darby gulped as she saw the gun directly on Mia’s head. There was no clear shot she could take that would prevent Mia from possibly getting killed. She was also concerned about the other robber as the woman was now slowly trying to move behind her. She grew concerned that another hostage was about to be taken. She also realized that these were women robbing this bank. It was typically men that did it, but there have been instances of women committing these crimes. She was in fact in love with a woman that was a criminal. Her eyes darted around and could see the looks of fear on the other customers’ faces as well. She didn’t want to put her gun down, but felt she had no choice. She had to get Mia free! “Ok look, you know there is no escape for you right now. How about I put muh gun down, and you let her go. Ok? We don’t want anyone to get hurt.” she offered.

Sabrina knew this plan just blew up and was not going to be able to rob this bank. She hated when her plans blew up and had to get out of this place. She knew taking a hostage was her ticket out and it was time to go. It wouldn’t be long before more deputies show up and she did not want to get arrested or worse, killed. “Listen to me Deputy, me and my partner are going to leave. I need you to LOWER YOUR WEAPON, or this bitch dies! She is coming with me to make sure I am still alive. Got it? PUT YOUR GUN DOWN!!!” she demanded.

Darby felt her adrenaline spiking and now she was very concerned. This bank robber was about to kidnap Mia and hold her as hostage. She did not want to let that happen. She wanted to make sure Mia was safe, as well as everyone else inside. She could hear some women crying, some men frozen in fear. It was time for her to take action, or this could result in great harm to people, including her. “How about this? How about you let her go and you take me? You know I am a more valuable hostage for you. We got a deal?” she offered.

Sabrina looked at Babs and saw her nod. Kidnapping a deputy would be a more valuable target, but it would also bring more severe charges if she was caught. She figured she needed to get out of this bank as fast as possible though and having Darby might protect her as no one was going to try and shoot at Darby. “Ok, let’s do that! Put your damn weapon down first, then I will let her go. Do it carefully or she dies!” she demanded.

Darby took a deep breath and lowered her weapon. She knew she was taking a huge chance, but this was her duty. She was going to put her own life on the line in order to protect these citizens. She then carefully knelt down and laid her gun on the floor. Then she stood back up and had her hands up in the air. She stared at Sabrina and the one thing she noticed was how calm this woman was. It seemed as though she may have done robberies before. “Ok, I lowered muh weapon. Let her go….” she told her.

Sabrina smiled as she saw Darby lower her weapon. She now had the advantage, and it was time to get out of this place. She had to abort this attempt now that law enforcement was here. She was also very upset over Ruth and thought about how she would have to get revenge one day on her. She nodded her head towards Babs, then she let Mia go. She shoved the woman to the ground, and then aimed her gun at Darby. “Fine! She is free and you are coming with us! Babs, bind her and let’s get the hell out of here.” she instructed.

Babs quickly moved behind Darby and pulled out a strand of rope. She then forced Darby’s arms behind her back and quickly tied her wrists together. She was amazed on how tall Darby was, and now she had this woman trapped. “Ok you stupid deputy bitch, let’s go!” she yelled, then pushed Darby in the back.

Darby lurched forward and that made her upset. She knew she had to sacrifice herself and was relieved Mia was let go. She had no idea where these women would take her, but it was something she had to do to protect the customers inside the bank and especially Mia. She then felt herself being shoved towards the door and she had to be careful to not do anything too rash, or she could be killed as well. “Do ya really have to shove me?” she asked as she felt another push in her back.

“Shut up!! Get outside!” Sabrina screamed as she helped pushed Darby outside. The key was to get to the carriage that was parked on the side of the bank. She had to get inside, and ride away before any reinforcements arrived. She had to regroup and come up with a new plan as this robbery attempt failed. She hated to fail and wanted to come up with a new plan. She didn’t want to travel all the way to Plotsville and leave empty handed. She did manage to pick up a bag of money that was on the ground, from the woman she held hostage for a moment, but this was not enough.

Darby felt the cool air outside and she looked around. She wanted to see if any other deputies were in the vicinity to call out to. She was being rushed towards a carriage and as she walked towards it, she saw Becky! Her apprentice was looking around the roads and she had to get her attention. “Becky! Becky! Get help!” she screamed as was then pushed towards the carriage.

Becky was daydreaming while she waited outside. She then heard someone call her name and she looked over. Her eyes went wide as she saw Darby getting shoved towards a carriage. She looked to be in distress and saw two women with her. She then watched in horror as Darby was shoved inside the carriage, then the blond woman jumped into the driver’s seat as the brown-haired woman went inside the carriage as well. The carriage took off and she moved out of the way before she was run over by the two horses. She was completely confused and had no idea what just happened. “Darby??!! Darby???!” she called out.

Mia rushed out of the bank with several other customers as they were finally getting free of this robbery attempt. She was very grateful she wasn’t killed, but still had a great deal of fear in her body. She also felt horrible that Darby was taken away by those two robbers. She wanted to help a woman she was really starting to like. She saw Becky and figured she could help. “Becky!! They took Darby!!” she screamed out.

Becky felt her adrenaline flow and she wanted to leap into action. Something must have happened inside the bank. She ran up to Mia and saw the look of fear on her face. “What happened??!! What happened to Darby??!” she asked.

“She was taken!!! These women, these two women tried to rob the bank! They had me! She tried to kill me!” Mia screamed. She was still in a state of shock and her adrenaline was flowing.

“A robbery? Those women tried to rob the bank?? They took Darby?” Becky responded. She was stunned that all this took place, and she was searching for answers.

“Yes!! They took her!! What are we going to do??!!!” Mia screamed. Her concern was about Darby, and she hoped she was going to be ok.

Becky knew this was a moment of truth. She just watched her mentor get kidnapped after a failed bank robbery attempt. She knew she had to go get help, but she also thought about Darby. The perpetrators had already left and if she didn’t do something, they were going to get away. “Listen to me! I want ya to get the Sheriff over here! I will go chase them and go rescue Darby!” she shouted.

Mia nodded her head, and she could see other customers still trying to comprehend what they just witnessed. Not since the days of El Guapo’s gang had they experienced a major crime attempt. “Ok! Go help her!” she responded.

Becky jumped into action, and she went up to a customer who was standing near a horse. She told the gentleman she needed to borrow his horse, so she could go rescue Darby! She informed him she was a deputy’s apprentice, and the man acquiesced to her request. She climbed onto the horse and took off. She knew the direction that carriage took off in and she had to hurry. Her mind had no idea why she just leapt into action as she was chasing two armed robbers and she had no weapon at all. Her instinct was to go help Darby immediately. Had she gone to the Sheriff’s station, Darby would be long gone and no one would know where she was. She had to pursue them. She had to go rescue her mentor and bring her back safe and sound, or at least help out until the Sheriff arrived. She noticed she was outside of Plotsville and went off into the desert land. Her pig tails were flying behind her as she raced the horse to its top speed. The robbers had a huge head start over her, but they had a carriage, so they wouldn’t get too far ahead. Becky had no idea what she was going to do when she finally caught up to the criminals, but she would cross the bridge when she got there. It was also starting to get dark as the sun was setting and the temperature dropped as well. There was an urgent need to go find the deputy! “I have to help Darby! She could be in danger!” she told herself.

Darby sat in the carriage and looked at the woman in front of her. She could see how the sun was setting and it was going to be dark soon. She had no idea where these women were taking her, so she felt really nervous. She was once again in a frightening predicament, but it was something she had to do. Mia could have been hurt, or even killed, so she had to save her even if it meant she would be in danger. Her eyes focused on the woman’s face, and she kept trying to figure out where she seen her before. The woman did look very calm, and it was evident this was not the first time she was committing a crime. She decided to break the silence and try to get herself released. “Where are you taking me?” she simply asked.

Sabrina looked at Darby and smiled. She was not happy her robbery attempt was thwarted, but she did have the famous deputy in her clutches. She had no idea what she was going to do next, but she wanted to make this deputy pay for stopping her. She continued to take deep breaths as she had to calm herself down. Somehow, having this deputy in her clutches had to be an advantage. One advantage was if the Sheriff and his deputies ever cornered her, she had a hostage. Her mind continued to think of a gameplan for Darby, but right now, she had to make sure she got far away from Plotsville. Earlier in the day, she and Babs had found a perfect hiding place when they had finished robbing the bank. Since they had to escape, she had to use that hiding place just to lay low for a bit. Sabrina then heard Darby’s question and had a wry smile. “We are taking you somewhere….” she responded with a cocky smile.

Darby looked at her and recognized that kind of arrogance. The good news was the criminal didn’t try to kill her. She started to figure this was an experienced criminal, but probably didn’t have a plan. This could work in her favor, her only concern was there two of them. If it was just her and this woman in the carriage with her, she could probably overpower her. “Listen, how about ya just let me go? You already got away. You didn’t even get any of the money from the bank. You can just drop me off and be on your way.” she told her.

“You’re funny, deputy. Don’t you worry your pretty little head off, I got plans for you. You ruined my plans, so I have to make you pay somehow.” Sabrina told her. She started to feel in control of her emotions and situation. She knew they were getting close to the secret hiding place and with the cover of darkness, she felt safe. “You’re the famous deputy, right? Darby Reeves?” she asked.

“Yeah, that’s me. Who are you?” Darby responded. She tried to work her wrists free of the rope bind, but they were tied securely.

“Hehehe someone you will remember forever. My name is Sabrina. Sabrina Alamain. Soon to be the most dangerous outlaw in the Southwest.” Sabrina boasted. She did want to become famous and in New Mexico, her name was getting more notoriety. She thought about all the other famous outlaws, and she wanted to be considered part of that group. She wanted to feel invincible and have people fear her.

“You are? How come I never heard of ya?” Darby responded with a sly grin. She figured she might try to get this woman off her game. The woman had a sense of smugness, but she could tell she was not as dangerous as someone she knew in particular.

“That’s because I just started. Plotsville is the just the beginning. If you had any intelligence in your head, then you would know who I am if you paid attention to New Mexico. Besides, I captured you, right?” Sabrina grinned.

“Because I let you. How about we settle this like women? How about you untie me, and we can see who is better? I never heard of ya, but you know who I am….” Darby grinned.

“You’re cute. I don’t know what criminals you dealt with, but I am not the stupid one. You keep talking deputy, and I will completely humiliate you. Trust me, you will never forget the way I break you and make you my bitch….” Sabrina threatened. She knew she was engaging in a battle of egos with the famous deputy and now she wanted to humiliate her. She figured Darby had no idea what she did to women with her owl feather and the thought of doing it to her got her really excited.

“Hehehe that’s what they all say, then I take them to jail. Besides, how can you be the most dangerous outlaw in the Southwest. From what I remember, someone else was known for that…” Darby told her. She thought about the woman who was truly feared, but ended up being someone she fell for. She already knew this woman was not on La Diabla’s level. She still had to be careful, however. She may not have been as dangerous, but it didn’t mean she couldn’t kill her.

“Hehehe Trust me, the others you may know are old or have disappeared already. I am the new blood. You will soon see how dangerous I am. I will truly, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, you will truly regret crossing paths with me. I will do things to you that you never thought possible….” Sabrina taunted. She leaned back in her seat and smiled. The carriage started to come to a crawl, and she looked out the window. A smile formed on her face as she was at the secret hiding place. Now, it was time to have a little fun with this cocky deputy. Sabrina pulled out a handkerchief and leaned forward. She knocked Darby’s white cowboy hat off her head, then started to tie the handkerchief around Darby’s eyes to blindfold her. “There! Now, it is time for me and you to have a lot of fun….” she teased.

Darby started to worry a little as she felt the blindfold being wrapped around her head. She hated this feeling as she now had no idea where she was. After it was tied tight, she heard the carriage door open and could hear Sabrina and the other woman speaking. She tried to listen carefully, as she wanted to know what her fate was. Then she felt her right arm being grabbed and suddenly she was being pulled out of the carriage. She then felt her body being carefully taken out and she felt her feet touch onto the ground. Then she was pushed on her back, and she lurched forward.

“Get moving!” Sabrina demanded. She looked over at Babs who had a huge smile on their face. They continued to push Darby forward up a path that led to an abandoned farm that was several miles south of Plotsville. They found this barn during their scouting missions and knew it was an excellent hiding place. There was a large pond behind the barn as well. The sun was finally setting, and they took out their lanterns. Once they made it to the barn door, they opened it and forced Darby inside. It was a large barn that appeared to have been abandoned. There was still lots of hay inside, but the wood was old and creaky. There were several horse stalls, a sawhorse, large empty crates, farm tools and a few haylofts. They made their way towards the rear of the barn and stopped. “Ok, let’s get her set up.” she told Babs.

Darby swallowed hard as it appeared they were going to have her tied up. She felt nervous as she had no idea where she was or what they were about to do to her. Then she felt herself getting pushed backwards and she landed on her butt onto an object. She felt more rope being wrapped around her legs, and suddenly her feet were raised into the air and came to rest onto something. She moved her head around and could hear the two women laughing and enjoying themselves. “You need to let me go!” she demanded.

“Shut…..up! You are annoying me already…” Sabrina responded. She then motioned her hand towards Babs who kept tying Darby up. She was impressed with her partner’s roping skills. Darby was sitting on a crate, her arms still behind her back. Her feet were now resting on top of a smaller crate, and then tied down to them. Ropes also wrapped around her knees and soon, the deputy was completely helpless. She felt a shiver in her body as she now had Plotsville’s famous deputy in her clutches and completely helpless. The thought of what she was going to do to her excited her. She enjoyed playing with Ruth, but now with Darby, this was going to be much sweeter. “Looks like you are all tied up. Hey Babs, you can take off her blindfold now….” she requested.

Darby felt the blindfold coming off her eyes and she felt some relief. She hated being in the dark. She started to adjust her eyes and realized she was inside a barn. Her head scanned the area and she noticed she was in a clearing in the barn. In front of her were empty horse stalls and a large pile of hay in front of them. She looked up and saw a hayloft above the stalls filled with hay. As she continued to look around, she had a feeling of déjà vu. There was something about this barn, something familiar. Then she saw Sabrina looking at her. A chill went through her spine as she saw the sly smile on her face. Darby also realized she was bound and sitting on some crates. Her feet were tied together and resting on a small wooden crate. Ropes were tied around her knees and her hands were still behind her back. “Where am I? Get me out of here!!” she demanded as she looked at Sabrina.

“Um, no. I am not going to let you go, you silly deputy. Now, my partner here is going to let your wrists free. We are not done tying you up yet. Now, don’t be stupid and try to do something because I may have to shoot you…” Sabrina threatened as she pulled out her gun and pointed it at Darby.

Darby gasped as she saw the gun pointing at her. With her legs being tied and even her ankles tied to the crate, she wouldn’t be able to get out of the way of a speeding bullet. She then felt her wrists starting to get loose, her instinct told her she needed to start swinging, but her brain reminded her that a gun was pointing at her. She felt her arms get loose, then they were put in front of her. Sabrina’s partner now came into her view, and she looked at the blond woman. She was pretty, but she was also very dangerous. She watched as the woman now tied her hands in front of her, then attached another rope to that binding. “What do you think you’re doing? Who are you?” she asked.

Babs smiled as she finished tying the hands and heard Darby’s question. She then stepped back a little and grabbed the end of the long rope she used to tie to the wrist bind. She tossed the rope high into the air and it cleared a wooden beam. Now, she grabbed the end of that rope and started to pull on it. This caused Darby’s wrists to elevate and soon they were over her head. She then tied off the rope and finally, Plotsville’s greatest deputy was trapped! “My name is Babs. Babs McKenzie. Partner of the most dangerous outlaw in the Southwest.” she told Darby with pride.

“Listen, you both just need to let me go. Ya got me all tied up, so you have the clear opportunity to escape. I can’t chase after you obviously…” Darby told them. She tried to pull at her bonds, but she was tied tightly. She could move her waist around, but with her feet and wrists bound, there was no escape. She wondered if they were going to hurt her.

“Hehehehe that is a good point. We could escape and no one would ever catch us. The problem is, I want to have a little fun. I have a hero all tied up! She is all tied up in a barn where no one will find her. She also has a very BIG mouth! Remember when I told you I was going to humble you? Well, that is about to begin. You see, I have ways of making women submit to me. A woman’s body is special. We are soft, tender and very responsive. We are very sensual and love the feeling of touch. That’s what I am going to do to you deputy. I am going to…….touch you. Hehehehe” Sabrina said in an ominous voice. The thought of what she was about to do got her lust building. Tormenting Ruth was fun, but this trapped woman of law enforcement was very pretty and would be a lot of fun to break. She put her gun away and walked up to her trapped victim on the right hand side. She could see the look of concern on Darby’s face, and she lifted her right hand and started to pat Darby’s head. “You looked concerned all of the sudden. Are you scared? Wondering what I am going to do to you? Remember in the carriage I told you I was going to make you submit? Well now is the time. I have a weapon that will surely break you. You will probably think nothing of it at first, but I can tell your body won’t be able to take it…..” she told her.

Darby felt her body heat rising. There was something about the way Sabrina was taunting her that reminded her of her past ordeals. She wondered what this woman was about to do and knew she had to figure out a way to get free. She had a feeling she was about to be tortured! “Sabrina, this is your chance! You can leave me here! I don’t think you want to------” she tried to say when she saw Sabrina reaching inside her vest pocket.

“I think it is time you naughty deputy. Time for me to show you what will destroy you.” Sabrina finished as she then pulled out her owl feather. She loved this moment as she was going to use it on Darby’s skin. She held the feather between the thumb and index finger of her right hand and twirled it in front of Darby’s eyes. What really pleased her was the look of terror on Darby’s face. She saw her eyes go really big and her jaw dropped. “Nice feather isn’t it?” she grinned.

Darby saw that owl feather and her heart stop. She thought this was impossible. There was no way this woman was about to do to her as other criminals did to her over the past year. Over all these years, she never experienced anyone trying to tickle her and now she kept finding female criminals who wanted to do just that. She had to remain calm. She started to think that perhaps the feather was to psyche her out and there would be something else. She did not want to let this woman know how afraid she was of that feather. “A-A feather? Are ya serious? That is your dangerous tool? I thought you were the most dangerous outlaw of the Southwest….” she said, trying to convince Sabrina and even herself.

“I told you that you might laugh when you see it. You see, Deputy Darby, a feather loves a woman’s body. It seems we are far more receptive to its touch. I learned a long time ago about its power, now I think I will show you! Babs, can you hold her head still for a moment?” she requested.

“Sure thing! Hehehe” Babs laughed as she now stood behind Darby. She used her two hands to hold Darby’s head still and licked her lips. She wanted to know how ticklish Darby was as well.

Darby started to panic as she felt her head being held still. She saw the feather getting closer and it appeared it was headed for her neck. Her body started to tremble, and her heart raced. “Hey!! Don’t you dare!! Don’t you dare!!” she screamed.

“Awww…..I think Deputy Darby knows what is about to happen! I can see your fear, deputy. Tell me, are you……ticklish?” Sabrina teased, then started to stroke the feather along the skin of Darby’s neck. She saw her shoulders scrunch, trying to cover the neck, but then her partner pulled Darby’s head back and now the neck was exposed. The blade of the feather softly stroked Darby’s neck and she saw the woman struggling. “Hey Babs, I think she IS ticklish! Hehehe” she teased.

Darby felt her head get pulled backwards and now she could see the ceiling of the barn, her wrists and even part of Babs face. She felt that feather tracing along her skin and it drove her crazy. It was surreal that they were about to tickle her! Her mind immediately remembered the last time a criminal had her trapped and wanted to torture her. It was in that secret house in Santa Selena when she was hanging upside down through a trap door in the floor and the evil Priscilla Montenegro was tickling her feet. She was grateful her feet weren’t targeted right now, but this neck attack drove her crazy. Her worst nightmare was about to happen again. She was going to be tickle tortured! “STOP THAT!!! THAT TICKLES!” she screamed.

“Oooh! She IS ticklish! I think we are going to have a lot of fun!” Sabrina said with glee. She felt her own excitement grow as she was about to tickle a heroic deputy that was admired by many. Breaking her would be an amazing personal accomplishment. She looked over Darby’s body and the woman had too many clothes on. She wanted to see more skin and find all of her worse tickle spots. She stopped feathering the neck and waited for Darby to stop giggling. If her neck was that sensitive, then surely other spots would be as well. “I love it! You’re very responsive to my feather. Just wait until I get you naked….” she threatened.

Darby was relieved the feathering on her neck stopped, but a cold chill went through her body when she heard that threat. She was indeed about to be tickle tortured and when she heard that she would end up being naked, she started to feel that panic. Being tickled was her weakness and this woman did not seem to want to give any mercy at all. She lifted her head and saw the sadistic smile on Sabrina’s face. “Sabrina! Please! Ya can’t do this to me! Why do you want to tickle me?” she pleaded.

“Because. It’s fun. I love how you are not even fighting it. My other victims would try to hide their ticklishness from me, but not you! You must be insanely ticklish then! Who would have ever thought? The most heroic deputy ever is just a ticklish little girl! You will be my greatest prize!!” Sabrina gloated.

“But it…it is so, um, childish. Listen to me! Listen to hehehehehe meeeeee!! Get that feather away from me! Just leave me alone!” Darby squealed as the feather approached her face. She tried to wiggle her body around and her fear only increased. Her body continued to get more sensitive over time, so to be tickled right now would drive her wild.

“Hahahaha you are so cute! Look at you! I pointed a gun at you, and you remained calm. I bring a feather out and you fall apart! I love it. I do wonder…where are you most ticklish? Is it under your arms? Is it on your tummy? How about your ribs or your sides? Maybe, it is the bottoms of your feet? Well, I am going to find out one way or another….” Sabrina teased. She could feel the power she had over Darby and looked forward to tormenting her.

Darby shivered in fear as she heard Sabrina call out the different places on her body. All of those places were really ticklish, but she hoped one spot in particular would not be touched. Her eyes looked towards her boots, and she prayed she could escape before she lost those boots. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw Sabrina drop the feather on her lap and now she reached forward with her hands. She felt the buttons on her flannel shirt coming undone and knew what was going to happen! More skin was going to be exposed and she was going to be very vulnerable. “Sabrina!!! Come on! This is ridiculous! You have a chance to leave! Do it! Just leave me alone….please leave me alone.” she begged.

Becky slowed her horse down as she approached the isolated barn. Even though Sabrina had a big head start, she was able to follow her. She saw her take the main road from Plotsville heading south and sped down a lesser traveled road. She struggled to keep up but could see the carriage. Her heart continued to race because she had to succeed in this chase. She had to help her mentor and hero out of a bad predicament. She then slowed her horse down and made eyes contact with the carriage. She then got off the horse and started to make her way to the barn. It was getting quite dark, and she even felt the temperature getting much colder. She made her way to the barn and could see some light inside. She looked around and had to find a way in without getting caught. She looked up towards what appeared to be a second story window. Becky looked around and there happened to be a ladder nearby. She carefully picked up the ladder and placed it against the side of the barn wall. It didn’t stretch up all the way to the window, but as she climbed to the top, she was able to reach the windowsill. Her tall height came in handy at this moment. She managed to climb through the window and fell into a small pile of hay in the hayloft. She knew she had to be really quiet, so she could have the element of surprise. She was grateful she was such a tomboy, or she would have never been able to do physical tasks. Her ears perked up as she heard voices. Becky crawled on her stomach towards the edge of the hayloft and looked down. What she saw surprised her! It was Darby tied up with her hands above her head, her legs and feet were tied up too. She could see both Sabrina and Babs and she thought she saw something interesting. She could hear Darby screaming and also saw Sabrina starting to unbutton Darby’s shirt. Her eyes then saw the outlaw picking up what appeared to be a feather. “She’s holding a feather? Why?” she thought to herself.

Darby started to feel her heart racing as her shirt was now unbuttoned and pulled opened, which exposed her bra, belly and ribs. Her eyes went wide when she saw Sabrina holding that feather again. She still couldn’t believe this was about to happen to her. She was deathly afraid of being tickled again, and she hoped that Sabrina would not humiliate her like this. “Sabrina! You can’t do this! Let me go!” she screamed.

“Hehehe this is so funny! The big, bad, brave deputy is afraid of my little ol’ feather. Point a gun at her, no panic at all. I find it very amusing that a little tickle tickle frightens you so much!” Sabrina teased as she then swiped the feather across the stomach area of Darby.

“hehehehe hey!!! Don’t you dare do that!” Darby screamed. She started to writhe her body, but then felt the feather slowly trickling across the belly area and she felt her stomach jittering. The sensations were driving her crazy already and she feared the worst. She looked at Sabrina’s eyes and she had that look of pure sadism in them. Her mind then went back to a time where she was tickled in a barn. It was that first time with La Diabla. Where she had been captured, tied up and tickled tortured until she was broken. That was a turning point in her life. Now, she was in a barn again, tied up and an outlaw was going to tickle her. That’s when it hit her! She looked around the barn and now it all came back to her. This was the SAME barn! She started to recognize the surroundings and now a true sense of dread filled her body. This is where it all started. “Hehehehehe stop that!! You got to stop!!!” she said in a panic.

Becky’s eyes nearly came out of her head as she watched Sabrina slide a feather over Darby’s front area. She was in amazement as she saw Darby’s shirt wide open and saw her stomach and chest. What really shocked her was the reaction Darby was giving. Her hero, a woman who she thought was invincible, was deathly ticklish! For the first time, she saw fear in Darby’s body. She was in total shock herself as she heard the laughter coming from her mentor. The way the feather moved up and down the stomach area mesmerized her. She saw Darby’s body shivering and writhing around. It made her feel helpless as the greatest deputy was being tickle tortured!

Sabrina loved the power she had over Darby at this moment. She was very excited that Darby was very responsive. Ruth was a very ticklish victim, but Darby was something different. This gave her such a thrill because someone powerful was deathly sensitive. Ideas of what she was going to do to her got her aroused and she looked forward to truly torturing this deputy. “Hehehehehe tickle tickle tickle! That’s right, Darby. Laugh for me! I am really going to torture you tonight. I am going to break you. I plan to find ALL of your sensitive spots. I bet you are even ticklish between your legs…hehehe” she taunted.

Darby continued to giggle as the feather teased her ticklish skin. She trembled as she heard Sabrina’s words about being tortured. She knew that torturing her would give Sabrina great satisfaction because everyone who tickled her, loved to do it to her. She became afraid that she was going to be submissive to her as her great weakness was revealed. It bothered her that she seemed to get more ticklish as time passed. Whenever someone tickled her, it felt even worse. The last time she was tickled was at Gertrude’s home when she returned from Santa Selena. That was for fun. Now, a dangerous outlaw wanted to push her beyond her limits again. Darby felt the feather slide across her ribs, and she just couldn’t stop giggling. That feather was very stiff, and it made her remember the owl feather La Diabla had. It drove her wild too, and with the threat of being naked, she knew she was in deep trouble, and no one was here to help her. “Hahahahahaha stop!! Ya got to stop!!!” she laughed.

Babs felt her nipples getting stiff as she watched her partner tickle the trapped deputy. She always enjoyed watching Sabrina tickle a victim, and after they destroyed Ruth, she figured she wouldn’t see anyone more ticklish than her. Now, she watched as this heroic deputy was already falling apart from the feather. She started to wonder if she would get a turn as well. She wanted to see how ticklish Darby was herself. She really loved the sound of the laughter and her arousal only increased. She then moved her head close to Darby’s to whisper in her ear. “You are SO pathetic! Listen to yourself! Laughing like a schoolgirl. I can’t wait to see you naked, so we can completely break you….” she whispered.

Darby flinched when she heard that whisper in her ear. She already forgot Babs was there, since she focused on what Sabrina was doing to her. She didn’t want to admit it, but she knew both women were right. If they continued to tickle her, she would probably submit to them. Shame started to wash over her as once again, she was trapped and being tickle tortured. It made it worse that she was in the exact same barn that La Diabla first tortured her a little over a year ago. That seemed to make her sensitivity worse knowing this place was the beginning of her greatest weakness. “Hahahahahaha no more!!! Let me go!! Let me go!!” she yelled out as the feather now slowly moved towards her belly button.

Sabrina loved that look of sheer fright on Darby’s face. Knowing that she had a hyper ticklish woman in her clutches gave her such an erotic thrill. The feather slowly moved around the exposed navel and her victim was already screaming. She figured she would take her sweet time torturing Darby. They were out in the middle of nowhere, so she could torment her as long as she wanted and as ruthless as she wanted. Her eyes now focused on the skin, and she noticed it looked very soft. It seemed strange that a woman who was physical like Darby would have soft skin. She wanted to know if it was as soft as it looked. She then placed the feather between her teeth and took her two hands and started to softly caress the belly area. Her eyes lit up as she could feel just how soft the skin was. She opened her mouth to let the feather fall to Darby’s lap. “My, my, my! You are soft!!! You have such incredible soft skin! I like this!” she said with glee.

Darby felt some relief the feather stopped tickling her, but she felt those fingers on her skin. She flinched hard and gritted her teeth. Since she was already being tickled, any touch was sure to drive her wild. She looked down and saw the hands massaging and caressing her skin. “Hehehehe get off of me!! Get your hands off of hehehehehe meeeeeeeee!!” she giggled.

“I can’t stop touching you! Wow! For such a strong deputy, you are as soft as a newborn baby! Hmmmm….where else are you soft? Why do I have this feeling you are soft everywhere? Hehehehe” Sabrina giggled.

Becky’s mouth was wide open as she continued to watch the scene unfold below her. It still amazed her how ticklish Darby was. It just didn’t seem possible. It also made her remember her tryout the day before. When she tried to run into the obstacle course, she had fallen into a barrel with her feet sticking up in the air. She remembered how Darby removed her boots and socks and tickled her feet. They ended up doing a role play, and the deputy pretended to be a female criminal, tickling her feet. Now, she was witnessing that role play as a reality. There was a female criminal tickling a deputy. The way Darby was already laughing, she felt that same anguish as it happened to her. She also wondered if Darby had ticklish feet as well. Becky’s mind was spinning and thought that she had to help her somehow. Then she shivered in fear as she heard the loud, hysterical laughter coming from the deputy!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO!!! DON’T TICKLE MUH RIBS!!!!” Darby screamed as she felt Sabrina’s hands now pressing into her ribs. She could feel those squeezes and it sent a lot of ticklish electricity through her entire body. She tried to move around, then realized that Sabrina was now sitting on her legs. This kept her in place, with no way to escape her fingers. She looked at the outlaw’s face and saw that look. That look of pure control, and she knew her torture was not going to stop anytime soon. Her head then snapped back when the fingers found a really sensitive spot on her ribs. The sheer intensity really got to her, and she just laughed even harder.

Sabrina chuckled as she heard the intense laughter coming from Darby. Her fingers were probing between the ribs, finding some really delicate spots. She looked at Darby’s face and loved how it started to turn red from the ticklish anguish. She could see Darby’s teeth as her mouth was wide open. She got excited doing this to her. This was far more exciting than any victim she had before. She never had someone of this stature in her clutches and tormented them. The previous victims were always “regular” people that she could exploit to help her with her crimes. But this was Deputy Darby Reeves. This was a woman who had major recognition in this part of the country. Knowing that she weas helplessly ticklish really got her own arousal going. She started to wonder what Darby looked like under these clothes. She already loved the pale skin she was tickling, and knew she was going to see more. Her eyes went towards the chest and imagined what the breasts would look like. The thought of sexually conquering Darby really turned her on and now she was in full sex mode. “That’s right Deputy Darby, laugh. Laugh for Sabrina! I am going to…………TORTURE……..you all night long. I don’t even want anything from you but your submission to me. Maybe I will take you back home and you will be my tickle toy. I will play with you every day! Tickling all of your worst spots! Right now, it is your ribs, but I got other places I plan to play with….” she said in a teasing voice.

Babs felt the wetness between her legs increase. This was such a thrilling and erotic moment. Listening to Sabrina taunt Darby really got her juices flowing. She could tell in Sabrina’s voice that she was turned on and now she looked forward to when this moment turned very sexual. Darby was the greatest prize they could have ever gotten. Her own urges increased as she stood behind the deputy. She wanted to play with her too! She then reached her hands around and gently fluttered her fingertips into the exposed armpits! “Tickle tickle!” she teased.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT THERE!!! STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLIN’ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Darby screamed as she felt those light touches in her armpits. They may have been covered with her shirt, but it still drove her wild. Having two areas of her body tickled at the same time overwhelmed her and she really started to panic. She kept hearing all those teasing words from Sabrina and she started to get emotional. They were going to truly torture her in the same barn that La Diabla tortured her. She wondered if the same fate was going to happen to her. She was stripped completely naked, and even had her pubic hairs shaved off the night in this barn. Going through it again would utterly humiliate her.

Sabrina smiled as she saw Babs fingers lightly fluttering against the exposed armpits. She knew her partner had a very strong desire to get into the tickle torture and she figured she would let her have some fun as well. Double teaming Darby would probably break the woman even faster. She then looked at the exposed ribs and decided to go down to each crevice and tickle those spots. Having Darby’s wrists stretched high above her head forced the ribcage area to stand out and were completely vulnerable. She moved her fingers to the spot right below the bra and wriggled them there. She loved how Darby’s body would rock in ticklish agony, then she moved down to the next crevice. She also didn’t care how much Darby suffered. Her bank robbery attempt was foiled by this woman, and she was going to pay! “That’s right, Darby! Laugh. You are going to laugh for quite some time! You ruined my plans, you ticklish bitch! Now, you will pay a severe price. Perhaps you should suggest how I will get my money. Maybe you can walk into the bank yourself and get me all the money I want. Hahahaha If not, then I will just tickle you. Oh, to let you know, I love getting a woman naked, and playing with her goodies…hehehehe just think, your sweet spot will be all mine….” she teased.

Becky covered her mouth with her hands as she heard those ominous words. It was such a surreal feeling watching Darby get tickled. She watched as Babs tickled the armpits and Sabrina tickled the ribs. She could feel a chill in her body because she knew if that was her, she would be a screaming maniac. So hearing Darby’s laughter was not surprising. It was only strange because Darby was so strong, so powerful. This moment made her seem so……human. Watching her hero laugh in sheer ticklish anguish made her realize that anyone could be in danger. Her heart went out to her, and wished there was something she could do. She started to realize that she HAD to do something. She had to rescue her mentor. She had to be brave in this moment. Another ear piercing scream of laughter filled the barn and she got nervous. “I have to do somethin’! Darby is too ticklish! Come on Becky, ya got to be brave!” she told herself.

Darby continued to laugh hysterically as the fingers continued their ticklish assault. She could feel her body temperature rising and wished they would stop. This was relentless. Even when they talked to her, they did it while tickling her. She was afraid she was going to be unconscious soon. It actually started to sound like a good idea because that way, she could avoid this horrible ticklish feeling. Her eyes started to water up, and then she squealed again when the fingers probed another area of her ribs. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YA GOT TO QUIT TICKLIN’ MEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! MERCY!! MMMMMMEEEEEERRRCCCCYYYYYYY!!!” she roared.

Sabrina laughed when she heard Darby calling for mercy. Her victim was very sensitive, and it just kept making her even more turned on. She felt her nipples about to burst and the wetness between her legs only got more intense. She then paused her tickling for a moment. She knew she had to let Darby rest for a moment, or she would pass out. She did not want that to happen because she wanted to play with her for a very long time. She lifted her hand towards Babs to get her to stop tickling the armpits. She saw the fingers withdraw from the armpits and she smiled. Sabrina watched as Darby kept giggling, even though the tickling had stopped. She waited a few moments to allow Darby to rest, so she could resume the torment. She loved hearing the heavy breathing and looked forward to attacking those ribs again. “See? I am not entirely cruel. I am letting you rest. If I were you, I would suck in as much air as you can. Because when I resume, I am going to push you over the edge and into the abyss of insanity. I do want to say you look so beautiful right now. Hey Babs, undo that ponytail of hers. I think she should relax and let her hair down. Hahahahaha” she teased.

Babs giggled as she heard that request. She reached up and started to untie the bind that held the ponytail in place. She removed it and now the red hair of Darby came completely loose. The idea of humiliating this deputy was a very exciting thing. She then ran her fingers through the hair and then placed her head next to Darby’s right ear. “Hehehe this is just the beginning. I do like your hair. I know there will be hair elsewhere. Imagine my fingers playing with the hair between your legs…hehehe” she whispered.

Darby felt goosebumps on her skin when she heard that threat. These two women were definitely out to humiliate her. She continued to breathe heavily, and her mind started to scramble. She had to find a way out of this. If she didn’t, then she was going to be stripped naked and then utterly humiliated. She could see that in Sabrina’s eyes. She could hear it in Babs words. “Listen to me….ya don’t have to do this. Ok? You can just let me go. Stop touching muh body.” she pleaded.

“That’s not going to happen. You really are a beautiful woman. You are one of the best I have ever seen. I got an idea. If you don’t want me to tickle you, then let me kiss you. Would you like that?” Sabrina teased. She did want to tickle the life out of Darby, but she also wanted to test her and start to embarrass the woman. If Darby didn’t like women in a sexual manner, then she would refuse the kiss. That way, she could tickle her silly.

Darby’s eyes went wide with fright when she heard that proposition. She did not want to kiss Sabrina, but the thought of being tickled really frightened her. Her entire body was feeling really responsive at the moment, and she cursed herself for being so ticklish. She wondered if she should just let Sabrina kiss her. It’s not like she never kissed a woman before. The outlaw was attractive, so it wouldn’t be so bad. “Please don’t tickle me! You….you….you can kiss me…” she mumbled.

Sabrina was genuinely shocked to hear that response. Either Darby didn’t mind being sexually intimate with a woman, or she was insanely ticklish. She wondered if it was both. She then leaned her head forward and now she was face to face with the deputy. She looked into her panicked eyes and could see her body trembling. “Really? You want me to kiss you? You must be REALLY ticklish then. Oh deputy Darby, you are making me really horny right now. Hehehe well, I guess I can steal a kiss from you.” she said softly, then leaned forward and gave Darby a kiss on her lips.

Darby was stunned as she felt Sabrina’s lips on hers. The lips were soft, and it felt nice, but the fear of what was going to happen to her shook her to her core. The kiss broke and she could see the lust in Sabrina’s eyes. She really hoped this was the end of her ordeal, but in the back of her mind, she knew it wasn’t over. Not by any stretch of the imagination. She then watched Sabrina move back a little and she had a smile on her face. “C-Can ya let me g-go now?” she stuttered.

Becky’s jaw was hanging down as she witnessed Sabrina kissing Darby. She heard the desperation in Darby’s voice and allowed that outlaw to kiss her on the lips! It made her own mind start to wonder what Darby’s sexuality was. She probably allowed the kiss to avoid more tickle torture, but what if she liked girls? This thought process made her confused, yet excited in a sense. She was seeing the human side of her mentor. She always built her up to be this superhero, but she was still a normal human with fears and weaknesses. She thought about her own brush with her sexuality back in her hometown of Sticksville with a moment in a barn with Peggy and then she had sex with her friend Sue Ann. Becky was riveted with the happenings down below and just couldn’t take her eyes off Darby and the outlaws. She wondered what was about to happen next after that kiss. Would Darby be set free now?

Sabrina felt her nipples throbbing as she broke the kiss. The lips of Darby were very soft, and she loved it. Now her arousal was skyrocketing, and she really wanted to play with her. She was looking forward to having this woman stripped naked, so she could play with all kinds of different areas. She trembled for a moment and stared at Darby. “Mmmm….that was a nice kiss. Your lips are tasty, and I can tell that wasn’t the first time you kissed a woman. You seemed comfortable with it. Does the great deputy of Plotsville like girls? Hmmmmm? Do you?” she taunted.

Darby shook her head softly as she was asked that question. She did not want to admit her sexuality to this woman as it would give her power over her. “I-I don’t know…it was just a kiss. Please let me go…” she whimpered.

“Oh no! You see, I like girls. Your lips are way too soft for me to stop playing with you now. What concerns me is how frightened you are. I can hear it in your voice. Deputy Darby has a ticklish weakness! I am going to make you tell me that you like girls!” Sabrina threatened. She then reached her hands forward and started to squeeze and probe the ribcage again. She loved the reaction of Darby’s body, and she went after it with more determination. It was time to torture Darby and really break her spirit. Whether she really liked girls or not didn’t matter. Forcing her to say it meant she controlled her, and she could do whatever she wanted to her body.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Darby screamed as once again her ribs were being tickled. She tried to thrash her body around, but those hands maintained contact with her ribs. She could feel the fingers pressing into the bones and the crevices, which sent intense ticklish sensations in her body. She started to thrash her head around and could feel her own hair flying about. Just when she thought it was getting worse, she felt fingers pressing into her armpits. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she screeched.

Babs smiled when she heard that reaction from Darby. She pressed her fingers into the armpits and loved that ticklish reaction. She felt powerful at the moment. She was forcing Darby to suffer under her touch. Tickling Ruth was so much fun and now tickling the red haired deputy was the thrill of a lifetime. She also enjoyed how Sabrina was mentally breaking down the deputy. The way she was teasing her made her own lust increase. There was something about the way she sexually flirted with Darby that got her going. She always witnessed Sabrina sexually teasing other female victims, but this was something else. She really hoped she could be involved in sexually playing with Darby as she wanted to send her into another dimension. “Hahahaha she is probably the most ticklish woman we ever had!” she said with excitement.

“Yes, she is! Oh, listen to her laugh! She is just laughing and laughing and laughing. She is like a fish out of water with all this movement, and I love it. I bet she is getting really uncomfortable though! How about we in a few minutes make her…..comfortable?” Sabrina teased. She winked at Babs as she thought about the next phase to torturing Darby. She thought about where she wanted to test next to see if one particular spot on the body was really ticklish.

Darby continued to scream in hysterical laughter as she felt the fingers massaging her ribs and in her armpits. Her eyes were shut tight, and her mouth was wide opened, expelling great force in her laughter. This was such an agonizing moment, and she had no idea how she was going to get free. Her lungs started to burn, and she once again prayed she would black out. She also realized that since this was the same barn La Diabla tormented her over a year ago, then no one would hear her scream. She prayed someone, anyone, would rescue her. These women were intent on tormenting her and there was nothing she could do. When the fingers pressed into her lower ribs, she went into silent laughter. Darby felt her body becoming exhausted already and knew it wouldn’t be long before her body surrendered. If that were to happen, then they would have their way with her, and she would suffer complete humiliation.

Sabrina smiled as she watched Darby go into silent laughter. This was a moment she always loved. It meant her victim was breaking down and soon, the body would be completely defenseless. She knew this was overwhelming the deputy and she figured it was time to pause. She winked at Babs who continued to tickle the armpits to get her to stop. She let go of the ribs and had a huge smile on her face. She then enjoyed hearing Darby’s voice start to come back after that tickle attack. She could hear the huge gasps for air and saw the chest heaving up and down. She could see how red Darby’s face was and also saw the sweat starting to really come out. She grinned as she had full control over Darby right now. “Hehehehe look at you! You look like a mess! All sweaty and hot. You know, you still haven’t told me you like girls yet. If you don’t, then I will have to tickle those ribs again! Maybe even take off that bra of yours too. I would love to see the great Deputy Darby’s tits! That will tell me if you like girls too… Hehehe” she threatened.

Darby moaned as she heard that threat. She was already tired and wished this would all stop. The tickling seemed to get worse as it went on longer. She looked at Sabrina and saw the look on her face. She knew this look all too well because it was the same look every single woman that tickle tortured her had. The look of sheer control and power over her. Her mind wondered if she would just admit it, everything would stop. But she just couldn’t do that. There was still part of her that wanted to fight. She was not completely broken just yet. “Sabrina…..ya got to let me go….please stop. You are torturing me…” she wheezed.

“Hahaha Babs! She still won’t admit it! Well, looks like we have more work to do. She will admit it by the time we are done for her, but right now, let’s make her a little more comfortable. Poor thing! She is probably really tired. Could you rub her shoulders for a moment? Let’s make her feel better. I will help massage her too! I bet her feet are aching! I will take off her boots and see what I could do about her feet…..” Sabrina said with excitement in her voice. She wondered if Darby was going to be extra sensitive on her feet. If she was this ticklish on her ribs, stomach and armpits, she wondered if the feet would be the same, or even more so! She got off of Darby’s legs and made her way down to the small crate. She faced Darby and knelt down. Now, her eyes could see the soles of Darby’s boots. She noticed they were a large size and that amused her. “My, my, my! Why Deputy Darby, you got some BIG feet! Hehehe” she taunted.

Darby nearly had a heart attack as she heard those words from Sabrina! Her feet were next! Fear skyrocketed within her body as she knew her greatest weakness was about to be exposed. If Sabrina got her hands on her feet, she was done for. Then she flinched as she felt hands rubbing her shoulders, even though they also touched the sides of her head since her arms were still raised into the air. Her eyes were still focused on her boots. Sabrina was right there near her feet and her entire body went rigid. “No! I don’t want a foot massage! Please! Just let me go!” she screamed.

“That’s an interesting reaction. Most women love foot massages. Hmmmmmm… could it be? Could the hero of Plotsville have……ticklish feet? I want to find out….” Sabrina teased as she lifted her hands towards the right boot of Darby’s trapped feet.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: Becky to the rescue???

Ok folks, how did you enjoy this part? Looks like our favorite deputy has once again found herself in a compromising position. Will her new apprentice save her, or suffer the same fate? Stay tuned! Again, thank you for reading and I love how dedicated all of you are to this saga. Your comments motivate me and if you all want to have a discussion about the stories, feel free to converse. I would love to see what the fans think as you discuss the happenings of Deputy's Universe!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back