• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Ted! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My Step-Dad Matt works on the oil rig so away months at a time and sharing my room his younger brother and construction worker Ted aged 34 and 6'1" with size 13 feet which I know better than he does but anyway initially my resenting having to share my room with him when separating from his wife he needed somewhere to crash three months ago. My Step-Dad who I've never much liked felt it would be good having him here to look after Mum for him and he certainly did that! Mum and he have had a secret affair for the last three months and in my interest a secret I'm keeping as his elder brother would kill him if he knew!

I found out about their affair last month and one night when Mum had gone to work, an air stewardess so away three days; told Ted! He freaked out and having been drinking in the lounge was lying on his bed crashed out, in the darkened room I fitted the passenger flight eye mask using handcuffs ordered on line, wrists secured behind his head to the bed! After five minutes looking at his socked size 13 feet secured togther at the end of the bed lightly teasing them with strokes heels to toes Ted woke finding his still socked feet secured together immobilised at the end of the bed.

I told him what I knew and how angry his brother would be and even socked how sensitive his feet were teasing him again with a light stroke over his soles and he telling me to "Cut it out!" which I was ready for applied the duct tape to his mouth. He realised he was unable to see as his socked toes wiggled in reaction to his soles very lightly stroked!

"You know Ted I reckon you can count on my silence as time for truths I have a thing for guy's feet and until now not been able to do anything about it, my secret but in front of me two big, sensitive feet which since you've been here have attracted me, to date just smelled your discarded socks from the wash basket and twice when inebriated you've not sensed me lifting the sheets and sniffing your barefeet sometimes but now the game play has changed with me holding all the aces! Mmmm these feet smell awesome and warm, it's no use trying to move them Ted, they're well secured, Mmmm so inviting!"

I sniffed one sole then the other as I told him I was going to use the inside information on him as he shuffled nervously on the bed as I told him having worked in his construction boots all day how his discarded socks always smelling awesome but now on his feet even more so and knowing them being so horribly ticklish, just irresistible and both nicely sweat moist so I guess you right to be nervous Ted as you know I'm going to be enjoying them both to my full satisfaction! A real no go zone, Matt told me your nickname was 'Ticklish Ted' and left the rest to my imagination but when you left Jean I was determined to test how ticklish and you have played right into my hands with a reason to do so and subject you to enduring enforced ticklish hell!

I loved mentally tormenting him so advising him that unable to get the blindfold his attempted screams through the reinforced construction duct tape from his tool-bag we both knew meant only a muffled "mmmpphh!" could penetrate it. I'd guessing his laughing his ass off and not wanting anything to break my stride as I going to enjoy his big, raunchy feet in unimaginable ways! He tried responding making me smile as I told him I knew he'd not be telling Mum and have to have a real good excuse for wanting to move out which would be awkward so sharing my room with him he going to be torture tickled until he agreed to this new arrangement! Mum away on flights; that he submitted his feet to me!

Another verbal response which sounded aggressive so told him he in no position to issue threats of any kind and he put himself in the position for blackmail only having himself to blame for it and stroked his soles a little harder to a greater reaction from him! I stroked his socked toes and both soles ten minutes or so and then saying "Nervous; Ted?"

I told him the Chinese perfected 'Tickle Torture' in the Han Dynasty as effective leaving no marks and used implements like feathers and Chop sticks as well as fingers, the fact you're straight is appealing as my focus of attention to your feet will emasculate, humiliate and embarrass you as I'm going to be orally enjoying them as the Romans set goats to do, delivering unbearable ticklish sensations with their tongues and smelling as raunchy as these feet do, guaranteed tasting ripe and venturing an area of you Mum doesn't explore but still sharing you with her; if only she knew I threatened him saying he couldn't tell her or she'd know I knew all about their affair and inform Matt!

Suddenly Ted felt me stroking lightly up and down the socked soles of his feet lightly and gently, a caress more than a tickle and then feeling up his feet and squeezing his toes before giving his socked feet a massage just to heat them up as warm feet the most horribly sensitive and even this tickled as his feet flexed and toes flinched! Socks damp with his foot sweat I pressed my nose to his soles inhaling the intoxicating aroma, both arches pressed up against my face and taking in as much of his foot odour as I could.

I taunted him I'd not anticipated him being quite as sensitive but so glad he was and immediately peeled off both dingy-white hanes socks as instinctively he clenched his toes but gripped the toes of each bare foot in turn and traced fingers along his soles from heels to toes! Gagged he squimed on the bed but initially determined to not afford me the satisfaction of him laughing so fought to control himself as I sensed and played along with him!

His soles secured and held taut by me he was being driven berserk by my stroking the soles of his feet individually and methodically. I then drew the quill end of the feather over his soles in a zig-zag pattern and then stroking up n' down the length of his helpless and vulnerable soles! Stroking very rapidly back and forth along his arches then stroking both soles simultaneously as he visibly shook and fought to maintain his composure. I gave no respite, there was to be no relief, his feet were my feet! I varied my tickle techniques, light stroking and caress to rapid tickling all over both soles and Ted hating reacting as knowing it inviting and encouraging me but powerless not too as being so super-sensitive feet! I stroked over his arches which sre particularly sensitive spot over and over again and my proving being an extremely proficient tickler!

I then indulged licking along his soles so his toes clenched and soles wrinkled and licking his soles he squirmed as his sweaty feet were so delicious and arousing and his reactions priceless as I nibbled his heels and tongued along his soles to his toes and sucked and nibbled on them gently and slid my tongue in between his toes as he moaned and shuddered! Te'd's feet incredibly sensitive the lickling driving him wild and humiliating and emasculating him perfectly!

"Ted imagine what your workmates would think of you minus boots and socks having your feet tickled and even more crazy and bizarre lickled by another man fixated on your size 13 feet! I licked and sucked and nibbled Ted's feet all over for an hour so knowng exactly where he's most licklish as my oral ministrations to his feet are the hardest for the macho man to deal with but my predilection for his feet being our secret as so is his affair with Mum!

I can't resist slipping my mouth over his toes and running my tongue in between them all and licking the length of his soles and gently running my fingers over the soles of his feet and massaging them as he moans, ignoring his protestations when not gagged as he knows resultis in my increasing the intensity of my play with his feet, running my tongue over every part of each sole, sucking each of his toes, then going back and licking or nibbling all over each foot, lavishing my attention on them!

Ted hated giving any sort of a reaction but he just couldn’t help it at the mercy of an extremely proficient tickler and lickler as Ted's urge to laugh proving irresistible! He tried to clench his teeth as he fought furiously to maintain his composure but the tickling was driving him demented! He trapped in ticklish hell as my techniques varied constantly, first his right sole, then his left, then both simultaneously! Ted was being driven insane with my fingers running continuously back and forth along the base of his toes as he squirmed helplessly, his toes hideously ticklish I stroked each toe indiividually and kept varying the pace and pressure of my fingers whilst watching him closely to gauge his reactions. A few strokes up and down Ted's toes would be followed by a few quick strokes in between them, then a few slow strokes along the bottom of his toes. Ted could hardly bear it and was furious at being humiliated as he writhed helplessly fighting to get his feet free, futile efforts making me smile!

I rewading him saying it being his fault having two such addictive feet which would become a habit with me! Sharing my room meant whenever Mum was away or Matt on leave; that he'd sleep in this torture bed as likely subjected to sleep deprivation, feet tickled and lickled! Ted feeling utterly humiliated and ashamed of himself for being forced into squirming and smiling like an idiot just by being tickled and my getting a sadistic thrill out of humiliating and degrading him and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. I told him my loving seeing him squirming in torment, knowing his fighting to keep still but so ticklish it's proving impossible! I then told him the electric toothbrush favoured by me and keeping it in the family, using his brother's imaginging how sickened Matt would be ever finding out the revolving bristles had been slid in between and under his brother's toes driving him insane!

Ted felt his toes being prised apart and desperately strained to resist but it was useless, he cringed as he felt the bristles of the sonicare tickle-tool sliding in between his toes! He reacting instantly as if he was being electrocuted and there was nothing he could do to stop it shaking his head side to side whilst pulling and tugging furiously to free his size 13 feet! Holding Ted's toes apart I slid the bristles between his toes at random and ran the bristles rapidly up and down his vulnerable soles not keeping the bristles in any one spot for more than a few seconds before quickly moving to another, then another and never allowing Ted to get accustomed to the tickling forced involuntarily to react to the deliberate torment which he hated! I teasing him to feel the bristles which were usually in his brother's mouth and how it amused me to see him tormented with it and thrilling to break him so easily as being in construction being an alpha, strong and masculine but having such an humiliating weakness having him giggling like a girl!

“Feel the bristles, maddening, aren’t they Ted! It's such fun watching you suffer, reduced to squirming and wiggling for me just by having your feet tickled! It tickles so much Ted; Tickle, tickle, tickle!" I taunted as the bristles sliding in between his toes proving excruciating and flicking the bristles of the brush rapidly back and forth along the base of his toes and simultaneously strking his large bare soles with my fingers! Even gagged the laughter spilling from Ted as unable to stop it as the combination of the bristles between his toes and my fingers scrabbling all over his bare soles was worse than anything he could possibly have anticipated as he laughed helplessly sustaining merciless tickle torture for my delight!

Something very soft and light was snaking and fluttering up and down his soles making him squirm as he desperately tried to escape the maddening tickle of the feather, complete humiliation and embarrassment. Try as he might, he just couldn't keep still as the feather continued to flutter and flick up and down the soles of his feet and then the quill end stroking them, ticklishness magnified tortuously! The feather tickled like crazy but not as devastatingly as the revolving bristles of his brother's electric toothbrush but effective none the less! I then indulged in rubbing his feet and feeling them up impressing on him that his feet were my feet and anytime I wanted them, he submit them to me if he didn't want his brother finding out his own brother was sleeping with his wife!

"I'm going to tickle every square inch of your feet 'Ticklish and Licklish Ted' and have many tickle tools to use but mostly my fingers and my tongue to make the tormenting, teasing, tortuous, tickle torture intimate being family! Sensibly keeping our arrangment under wraps, you broken by having your feet tickled and lickled, lots of men having ticklish and licklish feet but not something they like you wanting advertised but there will be hotel and motel meets arranged for a married ticklish, licklish man with size 13 feet who deserves punishing for cheating on his wife with his own sister-in-law as I want to voyeur him tickled and lickled on his feet by me and others!"

Telling Ted this freaked him out intentionally and as yet not happened but his feet are my feet under the threat of it happening and the smell, taste and ticklishness of them is a powerful aphrodisiac for me and he sometimes endures the feather stroking his balls and dick as having shot his load his feet being all the more ticklish and licklish! Matt's home soon for a month and while he's fucking Mum, Ted will be tied and gagged having his toes sucked and soles licked and his feet tickled and milk him so he'a all the more horribly sensitive all iver his size 13's! A former Turkish interrogator wants to meet Ted sending this txt to me in response to my promoting having a 'Tickle-Lickle Slave'! Ted is dreading meeting Hassan within the next two weeks!

Hello I have always been fascinated by tickling! In my country; Turkey I tickle tortured many male victims to gain information from. I got a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from tickling them and hearing them screaming with laughter! Some of them very tough and determined to give resistance but I always broke them in the end using all kinds of implements like feathers, combs, brushes used with experienced expertise and favouring the soles of their feet and toes, rendered helpless, vulnerable, at my mercy all having extremely ticklish feet and tickled to the edge of madness by me as your slave will be!"
Hassan

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back