• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A cousins ticklish friend cat/f/nylons

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
A few days ago I was out visiting a cousin for lunch. During my visit her phone rang, and it was ne of her work colleagues asking her to loan her a cookery tool.
As I was already there, I offered to take her around.
We got to her friends house, she's called Cathy. Nice lady, early 50s, very casually dressed in tight blue jeans, tee shirf and kitten heeled muled slippers.
There wasnt a lot of natural light in this house, however, after a while, I noticed that she had very light skin toned nylons covering her quite shapely feet.
We sat and had a cup of coffee, then she went to a cupboard in the lounge, to root out a magazine for my cousin to take home.
She knelt on both knees, arches stretched totally face on to where we were sat.
At that same moment, in came one of her pet cats,walked over to her, and the obvious was about to happen.
It must have wanted petting or feeding, as it nuzzled against her and walked around her, but as it sid, its whiskers btushed both exposed soles.

Within a micro second there were two shreiks. " whoaa..Whoaa, as she shot about a foot into the air and landed with her feet out of her slippers.
My cousin laughed, but I remained composed, like a gentleman who had not taken it in.

Cathy then said, " that bloody cat, he gets me every time, hahaa. I'm sure he knows I cant stand my feet being tickled. Sometimes I 'm cooking in the kitchen and he rubs his whiskers along my toes, for attention, and I'm dancing around the place screaming, trying to get away from him, and he looks at me like I'm the daft one."

I would never have expected the day to progress to that, ever.
I'd never met this lady before, but I'm hoping there'll be a part two one day soon.

Short story, I know, but I thought it was worth telling.

The pictures are not of the day, but the closest ones I could find to illustrate the position of attack.
Sometimes the element of absolute surprise gives the best natural reactions. lol

Attachments

• 2 361.jpg
    2 361.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 216
  • 2 362.jpg
    2 362.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 107
  • 2 364.jpg
    2 364.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 134
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 146
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 273
  • 2012-05-24-12-23-54.jpg
    2012-05-24-12-23-54.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 170
A clever cat. :cat:

A friend told me years ago of a similar story, where her hairdresser came to her house in open toe sandals and her cat did a similar thing, and had the hairdresser in hysterics. They had to put the cat in another room. I read once that animals are are attracted to the salts secreted from the human body when we sweat. Could be as simple explanation as that. But it's great to watch all the same. Lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back