• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incoherent, Another Episode? And, Severe Stress, In OKC, and NYC?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Ross was en route to OKC, things took a turn for the worst at the hospital.

Mister P suddenly started to slur his words.

Other on site tests, showed that Mister P had suffered yet another at least mild stroke, and perhaps other health episodes.

Ross climbed into the Uber at the airport. to the hotel, and saw the message from Steve.

"Please call me immediately when you get this. More trouble with Mister P"

Ross dialed Steve's number when Ross saw that text. Steve picked up immediately.

"Mister P had another mild stroke. He is slurring his words. The neurologists do not think it is exactly serious, but it is another setback" Ross said.

Ross sighed loudly and said out loud. "Oy Vey!"

"Ross? " Steve asked.

"I'm sorry. It's an exclamation in Jewish. that means essentially "Oh, My God" A Jewish person usually says it when something bad or negative happens, or they are upset about something" Ross said.

"Meet me at the hospital when you finish breakfast tomorrow. We will get to the Doctors at some point tomorrow, as early as possible" Steve said.

Ross checked into the hotel, took a shower, got into bed, and called Kayley.

Ross had a feeling of almost dread over him.

When Ross dialed Kayley's cell phone, she answered, and Ross said. "Hun, please let me talk , something very bad happened while I was on my way here" Ross said.

"Uh, oh, okay, I'm listening" Kayley said.

"Steve called me when I got off the plane. Mister P had another mild stroke while I was on my way here on the plane. Mister P is slurring his words" Ross said.

"Oh, Ross, I'm so sorry. I'm here if you need me. Please just try to rest, and hopefully God Willing nothing else bad will happen" Kayley said, blowing Ross a kiss, and clicking off.

Ross undressed. got back into bed, popped a double calming med, and tried to sleep, without much success.

In the morning, Ross awakened, downed a bagel and hot tea, took his meds, and jumped into an Uber to the hospital.

Of course, Ross ran into Missus P and Steve where Mister P was being cared for.

Ross took Missus P's hand and kissed it,. "We just spoke to the Doctor. They don't think that God is going to take him. He is going to immediately start speech therapy, and just continue with the private duty nurse to watch over him 24-7. It will just be scary and frustrating both for Mister P and for all of us" Missus P said.

"We are all in this together on this journey" Ross said, squeezing Missus P's hand in support.

Ross went into the room. He touched Mister P's hand in support, and Mister P slurred. "Another hit, but God is not going to take this old Oklahoma Cowboy businessman without my fighting. I have to be here for my family, and the two other people whom I love as my brothers" Mister P said.

"I am here with all of you one hundred percent of the way" Ross said.

As the day went on, Mister P wanted to rest and sleep. The nurse advised everyone to leave early, so that the Doctors could give him meds, and told them that they should all go out to dinner.

Ross and Steve went out to dinner with Mister P's family. Everyone had dinner at a fine steakhouse, and said little.

Mister P's family then went home, and Ross and Steve went back to the hotel, where they went into the hotel eatery, and had a snack.

"Ross, this is going to sound, crazy, but as all this crap is going on, Mister P and I were talking. He keeps writing me notes that he wants us to do a small deal this month, since we missed last month. We were thinking, one hundred people. one Zoom show, from the office, with both you and me in our offices at RFS. We would only be gone from the hospital for half a day, and then you could go home Wednesday night. I know that you've been away from Miss Kayley a lot. I know how emotionally draining this is on both of you" Steve said.

"Steve, Kayley and I want to be here for Mister and Missus P and for you. That to us is most important" Ross said.

"You look very tired, Ross. The back and forth flying every week cant be easy on you" Steve said.

"I had a Botox shot just before Mister P took ill with the first heart attack. The shot worked this time. I seem okay, even at night. " Ross said.

"Okay, so fine. Good. One less thing we all have to worry about" Steve said.

Ross and Steve parted for the night.

In the morning, Ross had breakfast, took off for the hospital, and the first thing Mister P said after saying hello was. "Ross, while you're here, deal, even a small one. We missed last month because of all this damn sickness, and how tired we all are. I want our work to push forth, even if in baby steps. I want you, good sir, in New York by Wednesday night, for your health, your relationship with Miss Kayley, and your other work" Fritz said.

Ross nodded, and felt tears run down his face.

Fritz was undoubtedly one of the kindest, least selfish people Ross had ever met. This poor man Mister P was lying in a hospital bed, after such serious life threatening health complications, and was worried about Ross's health, the business that Fritz, Ross, and Steve had built together, and to boot, Ross's other business.

"Okay, sir. I'm here for all of you. Steve and I agreed we will do a small Zoom deal from the office on Wednesday, and then I will go back to that city you hate so much late Wednesday night, okay?" Ross said to calm Fritz down.

Fritz nodded, and smiled.

Steve and Ross spent part of that day at the hospital, but Fritz insisted that Ross and Steve go back to RFS's offices, and prepare for the show.

As if that was not enough, Ross got a text on his cell phone. Someone wanted to sell RFS a small energy company.

Ross went into Steve;'s office, and showed Steve the text.

"Look at this. My mind is of course so worried about Mister P that other than spend time with him and send out the checks, I figured everything was at a stopping point" Ross said.

"I will deal with it. Let me see that number" Steve said, as Ross showed Steve the number, and Steve dialed the number.

"This is Steve White, one of the three equal partners of RFS Energy. We would be very interested in listening to your proposal. However, right now one of our partners is seriously ill, and cannot participate in such discussion. I will talk to him, and will get back to you" Steve said, hanging up the phone.

Steve looked at Ross, who was almost stunned, and who of course said nothing. Steve chuckled. "You and I both know that with us not having done a signup last month of investors, and with what almost happened with the checks,. and will never happen again to protect our asses, and the power of attorney you and I have to make decisions with RFS, Fritz is going to be on our necks to make sure that this deal happens" Steve said.

"Steve, please tell Mister P. I'm .. apprehensive to, because.. " Ross said.

"You have a big mouth. I know that you argue with almost everyone else in your life, business and personal, except for Fritz and I. We have somehow learned how to build a multibillion dollar company without going at it. Also, RossShell is your baby, much as it frustrates the Hell out of you, and much as you have gone at it with Timothy over the years. Trust me, I know you long enough, and so does Mister P, that we know how things work in your life: Steve said.

When Ross and Steve went back to the hospital, Steve said. "One hundred potentials confirmed for tomorrow. I would appreciate if you would look at this" Steve said, showing Fritz the text that Steve had received about the potential deal.

"You guys gonna do it?" Mister P asked weakly.

Steve smirked, and looked up at the ceiling. "Fritz, I swear, you are becoming more like our partner and close friend Ross every day. Yes, we are going to hear the guy out. First we do this week's show., then Ross has to go back to New York so that Miss Kayley does not wring his neck for being away so much, and that he has another company. When Ross gets back to New York, Ross and I will figure something out" Steve said.

Fritz gave both Steve and Ross the thumbs up sign and smiled.

After everyone had dinner that night, Ross and Steve spent about an hour in Ross's suite at the hotel previewing the deal.

Wednesday morning came. Ross and Steve went to the office, where three hundred people joined the Zoom conversation about RFS's next potential oil venture.

Steve did an excellent presentation, and a very good one hundred people , one third, said they would take contracts and sign them.

Ross, his bag packed, and checked out of the hotel, Ross accompanied Steve to the hospital for Ross to have one last visit with Mister P before Ross headed back to New York City.

Steve walked into Mister P's Room. "Show done, one hundred people committed. Ross just came by to say hello, and goodbye, and then he is going back to his real life with that miserable company he owns, and his wonderful wife" Steve said.

Steve and Fritz prevailed upon Ross to take an earlier flight home. Kayley was on lunch break, when Ross reached her. "I'm coming home earlier than I thought" Ross said.

"Ross, come home. You saw Mister P, and I know you did work while you were down there" Kayley said.

"We did a small energy deal, because Mister P insisted we do one, and we might buy a company. We will figure that out when I get home" Ross said.

Ross's 2pm flight to JFK landed at 7 New York Time. He took an Uber home, kissed Kayley, they had dinner, and Ross got Kayley to allow him to take a raincheck on sex and being a sub. "Oil and Market Boy is tired, teacher. I will service you tomorrow" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Your wife of 26 years, Kayley Ann, is very concerned, and worried about you, Ross C. I know how emotionally draining this has been on you" Kayley said.

"With you being at work tomorrow, and me hardly being here, since I got home at a decent hour, I am going to go into RossShell, get out of there by five, get home, take you out to a beautiful dinner, and then service you all night" Ross said.

"When are you going back to OKC? " Kayley asked.

"Mister P wants me to stay up here all week next week to be in my real life. You and I are together, I will go into the mess I created on Park Avenue at my real job, and then just maybe, we will visit next weekend if it is okay with you, visit Mister P whereever he is, and Steve and I will hopefully buy that company" Ross said.

"Business, Business, Business" Kayley teased,. as Ross reached for Kayley's bare feet, tickled them, and she jumped and squealed. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY ! YOU TICKLE ME WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN SERVICE ME! HOW DARE YOU! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross kissed Kayley. "Oh,. keep quiet teacher. You and I both know that there is cum in your panties" Ross said.

Kayley snuggled up against Ross. "Well, maybe just a little"

Ross and Kayley had a light call in meal of Italian food, watched TV, and snuggled up in bed.

The next morning, the couple awakened, showered, kissed each other goodbye, Ross texted the office that he would be in, and Ross , dressed in his usual slacks, dress shirt, and blazer office attire, went to his "Real Job" as CEO of RossShell.

Ross got to the office, smiled, and said. "Hopefully Mister P is getting better, thus, the CEO is back for real at least for a couple of days. Next week is a wait and see" Ross said.

Ross went into his personal office, checked his messages, started looking at his e-mails, and Victor approached the office tentatively.

"Vic, my good friend. Long time no see!" Ross said, as Vic had a somber look on his face, and slumped into his usual chair across from Ross's chair.

"Ross, uh, um. I have something to ah, um , tell you" Vic said.

"Vic, you look terrible. What on earth could be the matter?" Ross said.

"It's ah two bad things. Timothy and Charles Harton. Each one of them might have a company that might go bankrupt. They postponed everything , saying their business manager was on an extended business trip out of town on an extremely important matter. You really need to call both of them today" Vic said, weakly.

Ross gave a long sigh, and sucked in air.

As if the almost "Saga" with Mister P's health was not bad enough, Ross came home, and within minutes of getting into the office at RossShell, felt like he had been slugged in the gut.

Ross had to call both Timothy and Harton that day.

Just how serious were their "problems"?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
"You look very tired, Ross. The back and forth flying every week cant be easy on you" Steve said.
An obvious point and one that I have thought about before. Flying is very stressful as is just passing through airport security is aggravating. Ross's frequent flying can not be helping his medical conditions.

Timothy and Charles Harton. Each one of them might have a company that might go bankrupt.
Very sad for Ross that those two always expect Ross to solve their problems after they f*** things up royally.

This time Charles and Timothy are not only pain in the ass clients making Ross's life miserable.

They are also, as my father likes to say "Miserable Human Beings"

Timothy and Charles know about Ross and the problems that Ross is dealing with in Oklahoma City.

Ross is always there to follow them around and clean up their crap when Tim and Charles screw things up.

This time is a case of special circumstance. Ross could not be in NY to watch them, due to everything he is dealing with in OKC, and Tim and Charles "Still Screw things up"

We will see just how bad it is

When I posted this at 1 am this morning, I had not figured this out myself lol and will have to.

Ross has so many other problems between Fritz's illness, and supporting Fritz and his family, Steve, and trying to figure out a deal for RFS, he might not even be fixated on how much he is flying.

Now Ross is home. We will see what happens now that he is.

I should be able to write more by the end of the night tonight.

Have a good day, and stay tuned.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back