• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realistic Tickle Story

stasiu1990

Tobey looks a Maggie across the office.

"Hey! I am going to tickle you!" He yells

Maggie takes out her ear buds that's playing classical music, looks at him with confusion. "Im sorry what?"

Tobey stands up and starts to charge Maggie clawing his hands "Tickle, tickle tickle!"

When he was close enough. Maggie open slaps him.

"I have had it with your shit I am going to HR!"

Maggie went to HR.

Tobey gets fired for sexual harassment.

Tobey is now unemployed.

Lol, what is the point of this story? I'm curious. Are you trying to be funny or are you secretly annoyed by all the borderline / crossing the line rape-y tickling stories on this forum and posts about dudes secretly touching or photographing women so you lash out with this story? Anyway, I don't find it realistic and I'll break it down for you:

1. What workplace is this? Do they have a history of sexual harassment in the workplace? You're assuming the workplace isn't toxic and dominated by masculinity so the right thing will automatically be done but in many cases this isn't true. Workplace harassment and sexual assault go on for many years / decades and nothing is ever done about it. What makes this any different?

2. We know nothing about this Tobey character. Is this his first time attempting to harass Maggie? Does he have multiple complaints against him? Is Tobey a boss or one of the boys? Will he get away with this? Chances are, if this is Tobey's first time trying to randomly tickle someone in the workplace, he may just get a suspension or a slap on the wrist.

3. Why would Tobey scream from across the office I am going to tickle you and then run across the room like an idiot lobster clawing his hands in what would probably be an extremely ineffective and lame tickle attack?

4. Soooo.... Maggie open slaps and physically assaults another employee in the workplace and also doesn't get in trouble for that? They should both be in trouble. Physically assaulting another person in the workplace isn't right. Look what happened to Chris Rock. He was physically slapped in the workplace and his attacker, while not REALLY punished, was banned from receiving praise for 10 years.

5. I feel like a lot of detail is missing from this story.

Lol, what is the point of this story? I'm curious. Are you trying to be funny or are you secretly annoyed by all the borderline / crossing the line rape-y tickling stories on this forum and posts about dudes secretly touching or photographing women so you lash out with this story? Anyway, I don't find it realistic and I'll break it down for you:

1. What workplace is this? Do they have a history of sexual harassment in the workplace? You're assuming the workplace isn't toxic and dominated by masculinity so the right thing will automatically be done but in many cases this isn't true. Workplace harassment and sexual assault go on for many years / decades and nothing is ever done about it. What makes this any different?

2. We know nothing about this Tobey character. Is this his first time attempting to harass Maggie? Does he have multiple complaints against him? Is Tobey a boss or one of the boys? Will he get away with this? Chances are, if this is Tobey's first time trying to randomly tickle someone in the workplace, he may just get a suspension or a slap on the wrist.

3. Why would Tobey scream from across the office I am going to tickle you and then run across the room like an idiot lobster clawing his hands in what would probably be an extremely ineffective and lame tickle attack?

4. Soooo.... Maggie open slaps and physically assaults another employee in the workplace and also doesn't get in trouble for that? They should both be in trouble. Physically assaulting another person in the workplace isn't right. Look what happened to Chris Rock. He was physically slapped in the workplace and his attacker, while not REALLY punished, was banned from receiving praise for 10 years.

5. I feel like a lot of detail is missing from this story.

LOL! HAHAHAHA! HOLY SMOKES DUDE!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back