• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RossShell Office, No "Welcome Home" Escape, Return To OKC. Or Having To Stay In NYC?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
RossShell Office, No "Welcome Home" Escape, Return To OKC. Or Having To Stay In NYC?

After Victor had told Ross that both Timothy and Harton might each have separate companies that might go bankrupt, Ross was furious, and "Fit to be tied"

Ross silently went into his office, started to slam the door, then thought better of it, and did not want to fly off into a "Rant"

Ross calmly came back out, silently motioned Vic into Ross's office, and said to his secretary Ashley. "Ashley, please hold my calls. I have to deal with something that is far more important than any call I might receive now"

"Of course, Ross" Ashley said, as Ross closed the door.

Ross silently went to his chair, with Vic sitting in Vic's usual chair. Ross sighed, and said. "Okay, Vic. Since you know about this, and I do not, please talk. I will be completely silent, and listen, and then reply" Ross said.

Vic sighed. "I hate to tell you this, Ross. In spite of the situation with Mister P in OKC, and Tim and Charles knowing said situation, it seems to be their usual pattern of behavior. Tim fluctuating back and forth on companies he thinks he wants. Tim instructs John the account manager to buy said companies. Tim might hear through the grapevine of a change in price, or a change in the company's potential worth, and decides he wants to bail out as quickly as possible, and then John cannot find Timothy a way out or any buyers, and Tim gets almost "cranky", and even though Tim knows that you are not doing his work, Tim wants you around to bounce an idea off. Harton. While Charles says that he knows what a terrible situation you are dealing with regarding Fritz, Charles still wants you at his disposal. Thus, it's almost like , while the cat , you, is away, the mice, Tim and Charles, want to play, if you know what I mean. In addition to all of this, both of them hold companies that might go bankrupt, so as you can see, you came home to a major mess with and for both of them" Vic said.

Ross let out a long sigh, stood up, walked around, and stared at the ceiling.

"Vic, please do me a favor. I want only you to do it, because you are the only one I trust to do it. When I hear this , after what has been going on in OKC with Mister P's health, and how emotionally drained I am, I need twenty four hours to "digest this" as my Dad likes to say. Please call both of them. Tell them both that while I am back in New York, that I have an important immediate unexpected matter that I must deal with which will take twenty four hours, and then I will hear both of them out, and give them the time they need. We both know that if I call them now, with all that I've been going through in OKC, I will explode and my situation will get worse. In the meantime, please get me all the information you have on these situations, give it to me before the end of the day. I will take it home tonight where it will be quiet and I can carefully study it in the Den where I dont have people around me all the time. By the time I arrive here tomorrow, I will be prepared to take care of both of these situations" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross. I will call both Tim and Charles right now" Vic said.

Vic left, Ross closed the door, but before he did, said,. "Ashley, please no calls for about ten more minutes, and then you can send everything through. I have to look at one important matter which Vic told me about that cannot wait. " Ross said.

"Yes, Ross" Ashley said, as Ross closed the door.

Ross tried to calm down, even taking a calming medication.

The ten minutes ended. Ross opened the door. Vic gave Ross the information that Vic had. Ross took it, started to study it, and became so frustrated and irritated with both the information itself, and Timothy and Harton, that he bolted out of the office for Shun Lee at 1145. "Will be back by 130. Have to go somewhere where I can think about a few things" :Ross said.

Ross got to Shun Lee, where he was seated at his regular table, and he ordered his standard dish of chicken and shrimp with mixed Veggies, and Wonton Soup, with an iced tea.

Ross called Steve for a minute. "How is the patient?"

"Grumpy, but improving. How are you?" Steve said.

Ross sighed. "Please dont ask partner. I got home, and while I of course cant reveal the details, my two good friends Mister Charles and Mister Tim have thrown some problems my way. I will have to look at them and see" Ross said, seeing that Charles and Tim were nowhere to be seen at Shun Lee that day, so he could talk freely but quietly so no one else would hear him.

"Business as usual. Sorry about that. Just try to stay calm, and we will talk every day. I will give Mister and Missus P your best" Steve said.

"Please do. I may not be able to call back today because I might be swamped and upset, but I will call tomorrow. Everyone take care and tell Mister and Missus P that I am always thinking about them" Ross said.

"We will do, partner" Steve said.

Ross slowly and quietly ate his lunch, sit to digest, pay his bill, and then knew he had to go back to the office.

Any food he ate that day, did not give him "Indigestion", but, when he got back to the office and saw what Tim and Charles had potentially gotten themselves into, those situations likely would.

Vic handed Ross the paperwork.

Ross said. "I am not even going to look at this now. I am going to put it in briefcases, and look at it later. If I look at it now, I will be pissed all day and be sniping at everyone, when all of this is Charlie and Timothy's fault, I know. Let me inform myself, before I can "inform" both of them about my reaction" Ross said to Vic.

"Good idea" Vic said, bumping fists with Ross.

By five, Ross was frustrated looking at emails.

Ross took a long sigh, picked up the cases,. and said. "I have to get out of here, and look at some important things. I should do it at home so I can look at it peacefully. Once I do, I have to call a couple of people" Ross said,

"Have a good night, Ross. Let me know if you need anything" Vic said.

"Thank You as always, Victor. I will not know that until I look at the information, and talk to the people involved" Ross said.

Ross dozed in the Uber on the way home.

Kayley greeted him at the door. "Welcome home, my King" Kayley said, covering Ross with kisses.

"Hi, Kale" Ross said, giving Kayley an almost obligatory kiss on the lips, as he headed toward the bedroom to sit, with Kayley trailing him.

"Uh, Oh, from that look, your first day back to school with the kids at your real job must not have gone well. Okay, tell your partner. I am all ears" Kayley said supportively, sitting on the bed.,

Ross sighed, stripped to his boxers, and sat on the bed.

"You know what it is, Kale. It is what it always is. I am not a living, breathing human being to Timothy Patrick and Charles Harton. I am a remote controlled robot who is supposed to be on call for them always, figure out, and more often than not, clean up what they want me to, on demand, regardless of what else I might be doing, or how upset or personal the situation which is wrong is. Two companies, Kale, two companies. One by Charlie, one by Timothy. They got themselves tied up, and spun around in messes. Ross was not here On Demand to talk to, work through, and fix, what they screwed up, because I was dealing with something far more important to me, and to my heart, than their cnstant bullshit. Now, I have to read a bunch of information by tomorrow night, to talk to both them, and the people they are "In Bed With" so to say. Don't concern yourself with it Babe. It is my problem. First we get fed, then you get worshipped, serviced, tickled, and fucked. Then, old Ross will deal with this" Ross said.

"Let's get naked, take a shower, have that dinner, and then make that love. I miss my Ross. I cant wait for us to be together tonight" Kayley said, kissing Ross long on the lips.

"Being with you is the best thing I will have done since Mister P took ill" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley showered, dressed, went for Italian food. They ate, went home, digested, and about 90 minutes later, Kayley started in.

"May lonely teacher Kayley ask for some loving, I have been waiting for it for sooo long" Kayley said, almost begging, having already let Ross smell and tickle her feet, and having stood barefoot on her toes for him on the ladder.

Ross kissed Kayley long. "But of course, my teacher Queen. " Ross said, himself, naked, and kissing the naked Kayley from head to toes , all over, and stroking her bare , erect nipples, where her pussy felt on the edge of orgasm.

Kayley let Ross be on top, knowing he needed it. Ross inserted his penis into Kayleys wet pussy, and after a little bit, they both orgasmed with a rush.

Ross felt a lot of tension release from his body, and Kayley felt, relieved to have Ross home.

Knowing that Kayley would fall asleep far faster than he, Ross held Kayley until she went to sleep.

Ross slipped his arms from around her, tried to slip out of bed, as she stirred.

"Dont, I need you"

Ross kissed Kayley. "I have to, sweetie. We have a wonderful evening. We both know that I have to deal with this. I really cant stay home tomorrow because I need to go in. I avoided Charlie and Timothy today to get the information about all of this. Now I need to get some idea where and what this is all about. I wont be long, I promise. Please just go back to sleep. I will be back soon" Ross said, kissing Kayley on top of the head as she grunted and fell back to half sleep.

Ross slipped into the den, turned on the light, and laid both sets of information on the desk.

Back and forth he went. At that point, Ross just wanted to get an idea what both things were about before calling both Timothy and Charles. After Ross talked to them, he was going to study everything in depth, and try to delay everything a week, saying he had been, was, and would be out of town on an emergency matter.

As Ross looked, he kept getting chills down his spine.

Both things were worse, far worse than he could have ever imagined.

Timothy , Ross could meet for lunch, ball him out, and then delay.

Harton, was another story

Just what was the information that Ross was looking at?

How would Ross have to approach Tim and Charles about it, and then, what would Ross do when he had to approach the other parties with the potential situations that might cause problems for Charles, Tim, and undoubtedly Ross.?

It was then one am , less than eighteen hours since Ross had set foot in the RossShell office and learned of these matters.

Now, Ross had to see how they might be handled.

How could and would Ross handle them?

Those things would be seen.

Vic sighed. "I hate to tell you this, Ross. In spite of the situation with Mister P in OKC, and Tim and Charles knowing said situation, it seems to be their usual pattern of behavior
Since it is what they usually do, IMO Ross should tell Timothy, "You're my friend, but we must have no more business relationship."
What he must tell Charles is, "Go to hell," in a final way.

First we get fed, then you get worshipped, serviced, tickled, and fucked. Then, old Ross will deal with this" Ross said.
At least Ross always has the loyal Kayley to keep him satisfied with erotic activities.

Ross had tried to do that by assigning an account manager to Tim, and "distancing himself " from Tim business wise, and then Tim tries to go over the line, and Ross cannot hold the line

Harton has a strange hold on Ross. Maybe there is something in the past that we dont know about. (The author will have to figure that out if it is anything lol)

Kayley always keeps Ross satisfied with Erotic. activities, as long as she is mostly the Dom except for allowing Ross to worship her feet, and standing barefoot on ladders for him, sometimes.

More to come likely by tomorrow night, depending.,

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back