• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Stands, Resolving Issues, and Resolutions?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Ross looked at the information that he had been given about the situations which Charles Harton and Timothy had gotten themselves into, and both wanted Ross to get them out of , Ross became more and more upset and enraged.

In an attempt to "Buy himself time" , Ross decided that for Timothy, Ross was going to meet with Timothy, and tell Timothy that Ross needed more time to fully study the problem until Ross could figure things out with a "clear head" If Timothy did not like that, then Ross would tell Timothy that Timothy should go to the party himself, and tell them that his business manager was often going to be out of town on a personal emergency matter over the next 30 to 60 days, and needed time to prepare a proper reply.

In regard to Harton, Ross was going to strongly tell Harton that Charles knew what a frightening and difficult situation that Ross was dealing with, in regard to Fritz's severe health problems, and nearly passing away. Ross was also going to tell Harton that Ross also needed thirty to sixty days to clearly think. If Charles was going to fight Ross, Ross would tell Charles that it was either Charles let only the account manager assigned to Charles to deal with everything, or that Ross was going to walk away. Ross would tell Charles, nicely but strongly, that he simply could not deal with things such as Charles normally "spun around On Demand"

The next morning, Tuesday, Ross dressed, and went into the office feeling strong. Kayley noticed it as she was leaving. "You seem confident this morning. What do you know that I dont.. tell me?"

"I know how you sound when you have orgasms , and that you have mega ticklish feet and toes , so mind your own teacher, and go to your own wonderful job that you do so well, and let Market Boy deal with my job, and I will tell you if and when I'm ready" Ross said, kissing Kayley goodbye and running off.;

Ross went to the office. He tried to stay calm on the ride from Queens into Manhattan, but he was growing more irritated and upset, and popped a half of a calming med to prevent himself from exploding.

Ross called Timothy. "Lunch, Shun Lee, 1230, be there, and please just show , and then we will talk. I want to stay calm, and explain what I have to in person, calmly, okay?" Ross said quietly.

"Yes, sir, 1230 , see you then" Tim said.

Ross took a deep breath, and called Charles.

"Charles, this is Ross. I'm in possession of the information I have regarding your current situation. You know that while I assigned an account manager to you to make both of our lives easier, as the CEO of the company, I am usually available to you. However, you are also aware of the unusual and scary position that I'm now in as a result of my partner and friend Fritz's health. The situation I was given regarding your situation is very complex. Considering the account manager's usual work for you, and what I would need to do to figure this out under normal circumstances, there is no possible way for me to arrive at a conclusion this week. Thus, the way I see it, we have two choices. One, you allow the account manager to come up with the best possible solution on his own, or two, you allow me to contact the party involved with this, and tell them what I just told you, and that the only way I can take care of this myself is for at least a thirty day extension. If they refuse, then as the client, its your choice of course which route we go" Ross said, calmly, and taking a deep breath that he had firmly explained himself without exploding at the normally very difficult Charles.

"Ross, Thank You for the detailed explanation and the choices. I'm a realistic man. I know that I can sometimes be a client who is very hard to please. That is just my nature. Yet, I try to compensate you fairly, and have accepted the fee increases and percentages you have charged me without too much complaining as you have taken on more of my work. I will tell you what. To avoid having to stress you out more,. with all you are going through, I suggest and authorize, and will put in writing, that , anything we discuss, and I approve, you can automatically pass on to the account manager.assiged to me. If for some reason, the guy turns the account manager down, I will call that person, and negotiate myself, I mean on this deal, and during this terrible time for you, okay?" Charles said.

"Thank You, Charles, I appreciate your understanding" Ross said.

"When you come home next time, let's have lunch and just talk. I hope we can do that" Charles said.

"Absolutely, when I get back from OKC , I will call you and let you know" Ross said.

When Ross got off with Charles, Ross texted Jim , the account manager assigned to Charles.

"Jim, sending you a VIP e-mail about a detailed conversation I had with Charles Harton regarding this situation. Please read, and go forth as Charles and I agreed. If you have any problems, please contact Charles, and the two of you can work it out. Charles says he will try to help us close the deal" Ross said.

"Waiting for e-mail, and of course, Ross" Jim texted back.

Ross took a deep breath, and sat back in his chair, then went to his office fridge, opened it, and downed a cold Diet Lemon Iced Tea.

"One piece of Drama hopefully settled, one to go" Ross thought to himself.

Around noon, Ross left the office and walked over to Shun Lee.

"Ashley, going to lunch with Timothy, will likely be back in about two hours" Ross said.

"Have a good lunch, Ross" Ashley said.

"Thanks, Ashley" Ross said.

Ross walked over to Shun Lee, where he was greeted by the Matrie D. "Good Afternoon, Mister Ross, Mister Tim is at your usual table"

"Thank You, Michael" Ross said, as he walked toward the table, Tim stood up and the men banged fists in greeting.

The two business associates, and lifelong friends, ordered lunch, and drinks, and then started talking.,

"Ross, I want to apoloigize. I know what Hell you are going through in OKC. I hope that Frftz is feeling better. I've been trying to let the account managers handle all of my work, and I know that this is the worst possible time to throw this on you. The problem is, that the guy involved is insisting that he speak to you, even though I told him that you are often out of town on a very serious personal matter for what might be an extended period of time" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "Tim, we both know that if in spite of all of our battles, if we did not have a strong bond as best friends as well as being in business together, either one of both of us would have walked away for good a million times over by now. The problem is. You know that normally no matter how angry or upset I am at you or something you;'ve done in business, I can always calm down, think it out, and in a day or two contact the party involved, and figure it out. This is one time that I cannot fix it with a clear head. I might not have a clear head for a month. I was thinking that maybe I call this guy, and do the best thing for both of us, and try to buy a thirty to sixty day extension. This way, I can examine the information gradually with a clear head, and prepare a response and proposal without being in the middle of what I am dealing with now. I know that Fritz's health, the situation, and Ross being out of town due to this is not either your problem or this guy. If it was just an oil and gas deal, I could sit out, and or do it via Zoom or on the phone. This situation is too serious, and I am too distracted. I need time. Yet, I dont want to be the reason that the guy walks away because I delay, and then I feel like I am responsible" Ross said.

"Ross, this is a case of special circumstance. In no way was what you proposed unreasonable. I approve of your suggestion. Fine, when you get back to the office, to avoid an animated phone call that you dont need, just write the guy an email, and tell him what you told me. Then, send it to him, and forward a copy to me,. Let;'s just see where it goes. " Tim said.

"Thanks, and great. Let's have a nice lunch" Ross said, again banging fists with Tim in agreement.

Ross and Tim finished their lunch feast, paid for by Tim, said goodbye, and Ross went back to the office.

When he got upstairs, he said. "Ashley,. I need up to 30 minutes to write a very important e-mail for Mister Patrick. Please hold calls. I must do this now" Ross said.

"Yes, Ross" Ashley said, as Ross closed his door.

The e-mail was so important, that Ross took his phone out of his pocket, laid it in front of him, and put it on vibrate, vowing to answer it only if it was Kayley or something important about Mister P's health. Anything else could and would wait.

Ross started the e-mail,

"I'm Ross, Timothy's business manager. Both Timothy and my account manager who I would normally assign to this situation, have explained the situation between you and Timothy to me. While I would normally ask my account manager to finish the deal, it appears that some circumstance exists about which Mister Patrick and my account manager have advised me needs my attention to resolve. I am unfamiliar with the exact situation, and have been out of town on an extremely important personal matter recently, and will have to go back out of town on the same matter again, for perhaps a significant amount of time. I, Ross, need time to completely and thoroughly read all information regarding this situation, so that I may advise Mister Patrick and my account manager how to proceed. To protect Mister Patrick's best interest, and to have sufficient time for me to make an informed opinion in Mister Patrick's behalf, I am asking for a thirty day extension before I can advise Mister Patrick on a final decision. I hope that said party understands the situation, and will agree to this extension" Ross said, sending the e-mail, and forwarding a copy to Tim, who approved of the email and thought it was well worded, and excellently written .

Within less than a half hour, Ross received a stunning, angry response, that Ross knew would cause Tim to become very angry and upset, and was going to cause Ross more problems.

What would and what did the response say?

That would be seen.

"One piece of Drama hopefully settled, one to go" Ross thought to himself.
I don't this as settled, just kicked down to road to be another aggravation later for Ross. The same with the lunch with Tim; just kicked the can down the road for 30 to 60 days.

I am asking for a thirty day extension
Why should the opposing party be so patient?
They don't know and maybe wouldn't care if they did know about Ross's personal problems.

LOL. I love how you say that Ross kicked the can down the road, and then Ross will have to deal with Tim about the issue in 30 to 60 days.

So you're saying. "Keep Ross's personal problems out of business"

Hmm.. will have to remember that for next time.

LOL. I love how you say that Ross kicked the can down the road, and then Ross will have to deal with Tim about the issue in 30 to 60 days.

So you're saying. "Keep Ross's personal problems out of business"

Hmm.. will have to remember that for next time.

What I am saying is that people with whom you do business do not care about your personal life nor your personal problems. They only care about the business between you. If you can't attend to business because of your personal problems, then you should not be surprised when they find somebody else to deal with (or sue you if you had a contract in place and you haven't fulfilled your contract).

I see your point.

As other things have been , this will be a lesson for Ross, so he will not do this again with bringing his personal problems into his business.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back