• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Man's rents from his best friend, yet it's his ticklish wife that has to pay M/F feet

ItzBoogieSally

PART 1: This is the third month in a row you can't pay Rick, I can't keep cutting you breaks just because we've been friends since kids. "I know Frankie, things have been tough you know that.
"I know man, but I have to get paid, one way or another. I'm sorry but if I don't I'm gonna have to evict you and Sherry, I'm sorry business is business."

Frankie then turned his eyes to Rocks wife, the beautiful 5'7 brunette was just as gorgeous at 34 as she was when he met her at 23. He quickly glanced down towards Sherry's feet, she was wearing black strappy sandals that showed off her beautiful cherry red toes. "I'm sorry sherry, but I have to get paid one way or another." And with that Frankie turned to leave, "if I think of anything else, I'll stop by."

A week passes and Still no check from his best friend Rick, he calls Sherry up and asks if their home. "Rickks out scrambling to make ends meet but I'm off for today." "I'm going to stop by, I might have a way you can pay me back for the last 3 months"

Frankie knocked on Sherry's door, eager and excited to see if the plan he's been working on for the last year will work out. Sherry opens the door and greets Frankie. He quickly glances at her feet and sees she's wearing her backless black slippers and tight White socks hes always loved to see her in. "So how can I help? We can't afford to lose this house Frank. "I know Sherry, and I've known you and Rick for age, and I love you both but--" "you have to get paid one way, or another" she intervened.

"Yes" I do have a way for you to pay me." He grinned mischievously he again was staring at sherry's feet, as she reclinedon her lazy boy, slipper bobbing off the edge of her socked toes.
"Anything" said sherry "what ca I do?" Ad with that frakie rose to his feet and grabbed Sherry's slipper off her socked toes. Frankie took a second to admire her socked soles. Hes always loved them, dreamed of getting his hands on his best buddy's wife's big, beautiful feet. He ached to have her Big feet at his mercy.
"Why are you taing my slipper off Frank, something wrong with my foot" No, he replied, it's perfect. I have to confess Sherry I love your feet. I've always loved your big feet, as he stroked a finger up her 9 1/2 wide foot. He caused her foot to jump. Frankie grinned "ticklish?" TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back