• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trish Stratis vs Torrie Wilson Tickle Fight

QuietTickleGuy

TMF Novice
Trish Stratis vs Torrie Wilson in a 1 on 1 tickle fight

Who do we think will win?

Who do we want to win?

By her own admission, I do know Torrie is wickedly ticklish just about everywhere. It would definitely be a good show lol

By her own admission, I do know Torrie is wickedly ticklish just about everywhere. It would definitely be a good show lol

I thought Trish has acknowledged being ticklish too, so a good show indeed...would be a great ppv main event...and in a cage for 1 hour, most submissions at the end of the hour wins lol

Make Alexa Bliss the guest referee and then have both Trish and Torrie team up and go after Alexa’s feet and underarms.

Trish had also acknowledged her very ticklish'ness, in fact I think Matt Hardy's ex wife (can't think of her name right now, she was a major star aswell during the same time Trish was) also agreed that Trish was probably the most ticklish WWE Diva at that time.

Trish had also acknowledged her very ticklish'ness, in fact I think Matt Hardy's ex wife (can't think of her name right now, she was a major star aswell during the same time Trish was) also agreed that Trish was probably the most ticklish WWE Diva at that time.

It was Amy Dumas aka Lita, who I think verified Trish being ticklish.

I think we all win in this scenario.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back