• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 7 (F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 7 of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. I might be going back to posting once a week for the next few parts at most, but I am not sure. I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 6

Upon arriving at Lily’s home, the two Tummy Paradise employees gathered up quite a few things for Dawn. The host had already packed up most of the previously chosen clothes, which had started the workday folded on the bed, along with the others she had bought for the former tickle slave. Dawn went to the restroom and filled the hygienic essentials box back up before placing it safely in a suitcase. With Lily’s permission, she also retrieved some art tutorial books, plus colored pencils and paper, and packed them. Dawn asked about bedding, but the host revealed that she had already stacked this in the closet while she was waiting for the bed to be delivered. Lily also picked out some items that she insisted the former tickle slave take for comfort, in case she got bad memories of her time in Tickle Cartel captivity. Once all of these were ready to go, Dawn returned to the creativity room. She gathered up the entire series of books she had been reading, which Lily had offered to lend her.

When everything was packed, the two ran the suitcases out to the boss’s T cart and then headed back inside to rest. At around 5:30, Lily decided it was time to go, and she drove them to Peak Pokers. They met with Olga, who gave Dawn her apartment key, and Lily informed the manager that they would need Cecelia’s help unloading. After they took a load in, the two were about to return to the T cart when Cecelia entered the apartment. Dawn’s new roommate put her things away, and then she joined the two outside to help unpack the T cart. With three people moving Dawn’s minimal belongings in, it only took one more trip before all the suitcases were crowding the newly used bedroom.

“Thanks for the help, Cecelia,” Dawn told her roommate as the three sat down at the dining room table.

“You’re welcome; wait, what’s that?” Alarm radiated from Cecelia as she looked towards the oven. Dawn took a glance over there and was just as surprised to find it heating up.

“Are either of you allergic to anything in lasagna?” Lily took the group off-topic.

“Uh, no?” Cecelia answered questioningly. Dawn just shook her head. “Is that why the oven is on?”

“Yes,” Lily broadcasted. “I thought I’d treat you to your first meal as roommates. I went ahead and started it when Dawn and I first came in.”

“Oh, thanks!” Cecelia brightened up.

“Yeah, thanks!” Dawn happily added. “But I didn’t see you bring any food in, and it’s pretty hot outside. Do I need to rush out and get it before it spoils?”

“Nope, it’s in here,” Lily opened up the fridge as the oven neared the cooking temperature. “I brought it when your bed was delivered.” The two occupants relaxed, and they talked with Lily for the next couple of minutes until the oven beeped loudly. After placing the pre-made food in the oven and setting a timer, the richest person in the room headed for the door. “You two have a nice night. I’ll make sure I see you tomorrow, Dawn.”

Dawn and Cecelia shared a look before the latter wondered, “Aren’t you going to stay for dinner? I mean, you brought it over; we’d love for you to enjoy it, too.”

“Thanks, but no thanks,” Lily kindly denied the offer. “I’m not a huge fan of lasagna, and this way, you’ll have some leftovers for at least tomorrow.”

“Okay, well, thanks for the meal,” Dawn answered, and Cecelia echoed her. “Bye, Lily. I’ll see you tomorrow.” The boss returned the goodbye, and soon, it was just the occupants in the apartment. After a few awkward minutes, Dawn initiated a conversation that lasted all the way through the lasagna cooking and the dinner that followed.

Dawn unpacked her essentials once she finished eating, and then she found Cecelia in the living room watching TV. Just like the day prior, the two sat on small chairs for several minutes, relaxing and enjoying the entertaining screen. Cecelia finally interrupted the quiet time at the start of a commercial, blurting out of the blue, “Dawn, I know I haven’t gotten you anything yet, but would it be alright if I tickled you for a bit tonight?”

“Why do you want to do that now?” Dawn suspiciously wondered a few seconds later, having been caught off-guard by the sudden change in topic. “I thought the whole point of the tickling was for me to pay off shopping trips.”

“Well, I had a long day, and I’ve been really eager to finally tickle someone,” Cecelia hopefully declared. “We don’t have to do anything real special; I just want to get a taste of what it’s like to be the tickler. Plus, I’ll subtract it from the payment of the first shopping trip I go on for you, so it all ends up even.”

“Hmm,” Dawn considered the offer. Cecelia sounded desperate to get at her ticklish skin. The teen realized that this may be her best chance in the near future to get any concessions she wanted out of her roommate with regards to their tickle-related deal. Plus, now that she had eaten dinner, she was feeling energetic again. A less intense tickling could be a great way to cap off the evening. “I suppose we could do that tonight, but I’ve already been tickled a lot today. So, I want no restraints whatsoever, and if I ask you to stop tickling somewhere, you stop right away. Will that work?”

“Of course!” Cecelia agreed, overjoyed, as she hopped to her feet. “Well, as long as you’re not going to flail and injure me unintentionally without restraints.”

“I don’t think I flail a lot, and if I do, we can consider some light restraints or put this off,” Dawn offered.

“Okay, that’ll work,” the soon-to-be-tickler accepted. “We’ll just need to move these out of the way, and you can lay on the floor.” She placed her chair in the dining room and indicated for Dawn to do the same. “As far as the spots thing you mentioned before, I was just planning to explore how ticklish you are today. You can make certain spots off limits, for today or forever, if you don’t want me touching them.”

“Sounds good; I’m ready to start whenever,” Dawn responded as she stood next to Cecelia in the essentially empty living room. “Let’s go with just fingers and nails for now.”

“Great, sit down here,” Cecelia plopped down on the floor, and Dawn joined her. Right away, the tickler scooted over to where Dawn’s feet were encased in shoes and socks. “I’ll need to get these off. Feet are too common of a tickle spot to leave covered.” The ticklee stretched one leg out for her roommate and removed the other set of footwear herself. “Okay, ready?” Cecelia wondered as she gripped Dawn’s left ankle, and the teen provided consent to start.

As expected, Dawn did not react much when her bare feet were tickled, and to her relief, Cecelia was not angry. Once she gave up on the lowest spot, the tickler moved to the knees and legs, which also garnered a small response. “Hmm, I guess your lower body isn’t that ticklish,” Cecelia noted sadly. “But I suppose that’s reasonable. I mean, Lily mentioned you starting a job at Tummy Paradise, and if I remember right, she said you were going to be a switch?” Dawn nodded. “That means that your tummy’s probably ticklish, maybe even your bellybutton, too? Yeah, I thought so, that button sticks out as a cute target. But even though I trust you to be honest, I want to see for myself.”

“Okay, go ahead,” Dawn leaned back and rested on her elbows, exposing her entire stomach area.

“Let’s see how tickly of a ticklee you’ll be!” Cecelia scooted over and wiggled five fingers into Dawn’s bare belly. With no bondage holding them in place, the ticklee’s arms shot towards her torso while she shrieked her laughter out. The tickler caught the defensive arms and pulled on them, keeping Dawn from falling backwards and instead bringing the unsupported upper body towards her. “That’s so awesome, Dawn! Your tummy is so ticklish!” Cecelia proclaimed, wrapping her arms around Dawn’s back when it got close enough.

Before Dawn fully recognized that she was getting a hug, Cecelia’s fingers were spidering on her bare neck. Still in a reactive mindset, Dawn squealed and buried her cheek in her shoulder to protect her neck. “Ooh, your neck’s ticklish! That’s adorable. PFFT!” A raspberry landed on the side of the neck closest to Cecelia, which was fully exposed thanks to the spider reaction. As expected, the ticklee responded by burying her cheek in the other shoulder, and a new spider came onto the first side of her neck.

The process repeated itself another time before Dawn fully realized what was happening. She had never given permission for Cecelia to blow on her neck, or anywhere else for that matter. Although the little zerberts were not terrible, she knew she needed to enforce her limits. After a third neck raspberry, Dawn took action, reaching out with her free arms and skittering her fingers up her roommate’s sides. Cecelia giggled and allowed herself to fall back to the ground, leaving Dawn to do the same. When the two got up and settled on their hands and knees, Dawn admonished her tickler, “Cecelia, you never asked me if you could blow raspberries, and I just said finger tickling to start. I thought I was supposed to have full control of what you use to tickle me.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Dawn,” Cecelia was still a little giggly, but she looked remorseful. “I got a bit caught up in the moment. You’re right; I shouldn’t have done that. I won’t repeat that mistake.”

“Okay, I guess I can see how it happened,” Dawn allowed, having not minded the tickling itself.

“If you want, we can stop right now,” Cecelia offered, though her face begged Dawn to let her continue.

“I don’t think we have to stop completely,” Dawn replied, not particularly wanting to end the session herself. “But you have to promise that I get control of the tickling methods.”

“I promise, and I’ll even make my mistake up to you,” Cecelia declared, smiling again after realizing that her fun was not done. “You tickled my tummy to get me to stop, and that was completely appropriate for the situation. But for the future, there’s a better spot that you could get me right now that would make me stop tickling immediately. I’ll let you guess it and tickle it for a very short bit as payback for me going off-book.”

“Okay, your feet?” Dawn picked the obvious spot.

“My feet are very ticklish, but you wouldn’t be able to lay a finger on them,” Cecelia wagged her finger in denial. “I’d have you on your back before you could reach them, and with how ticklish your tummy is, I bet I could keep you there, no matter how much you enjoy being tickled. The spot I’m talking about is more within your reach.”

“How about your neck?” Dawn guessed.

“Nope, not there.”

“Ribs?”

“No.”

“Hmm, hi- no, armpits?”

“Well…” Cecelia trailed off, but her arms opened ever so slightly.

“It’s your armpits!” Dawn’s fingers shot in and began to wiggle. Cecelia instantly fell to the side, trying to escape the tickles, and her arms pulled in for ineffective protection.

“OHOHOKAHAHAY STAHAHAP IHIHIHI GIHIHIHIVE!” It did not even take thirty seconds for Dawn to force a surrender from her new roommate. Immediately, the switch stopped tickling, and, with some effort, she pulled her hands free from the tightly clenched arms.

“You sure do have ticklish armpits,” Dawn declared as Cecelia sat back up. “I guess if you go off-book again, that’ll be a good way to stop you.”

“Yes, it will definitely work,” Cecelia acknowledged. “And now that I’ve paid for raspberrying you without permission, is it alright if we get back to me tickling you? That’s a lot more fun, at least for me.”

“Sure,” Dawn agreed, resuming her earlier midriff-exposing position. “Actually…” Now knowing that she would fall backwards at the slightest stomach tickle, the ticklee instead laid down on the floor. “Okay, I’m ready now.”

“Can I get your tummy again? With fingers, and maybe with raspberries there, just to cover my bases?” Cecelia requested as she moved up next to Dawn’s midsection.

“Yep, go ahead and get me good!” Dawn affirmed. For the next several minutes, the apartment was filled with Dawn’s laughter. Cecelia focused almost entirely on the abdomen and surrounding area, and Dawn made sure to consistently elaborate on how much she was enjoying the tickling.

After roughly half an hour, with breaks in between, Cecelia stopped tickling Dawn for good. “I think that’s good enough for an intro session,” the tickler announced, “especially since I’m pretty sure we got out of hand with the original introduction goals.”

“Yeah, but it was fun!” Dawn declared as she rolled over and got up on wobbling knees. “I think we’re going to have a good time when I need to pay you back for groceries.”

“Definitely,” Cecelia confirmed. “That’ll be fun, for sure. For now, though, what do you want to do?”

“I’m not sure; do you have anything in mind?” Dawn deferred.

“I’ve got some cards, wanna clean off the table and play?” Cecelia suggested.

“Sure,” Dawn agreed. “You look like you have a game you’re itching to play.”

“Ever played poker?” Cecelia inquired. “I’ve got some friends that come here to play every month or so, and you’d certainly be welcome to join in.”

“I can’t say that I have, but I can learn,” Dawn allowed. “Wait, I can learn as long as we’re not betting real money right now.”

“My friends and I don’t usually directly bet real money when we play,” Cecelia responded. “We usually team up to buy cheap candy or something like that, and that’s what we use as chips. It’s really just for fun. For teaching you, we’ll just write down our so-called bets, but we won’t actually bet anything. Between the two of us, it’ll just be practice.”

“Okay, I’m in!” Dawn answered as she and Cecelia cleaned off the table.

The rest of the night was spent with practice poker games, until the clock neared 9:30. Since both Cecelia and Dawn needed to get up early, they decided to go to bed. Dawn changed into the same pajamas that she had worn at Lily’s home, and she made her new bed with the sheets and blankets from her boss. After rolling around enough to get comfortable, the escaped tickle slave closed her eyes and attempted to get to sleep.

Five minutes after closing her eyes, Dawn opened them. She was no more tired than before, and her mind was running at a hundred miles an hour. Now that she was away from Lily’s secured home, Dawn had to wonder if she was safe here. She trusted Olga and Cecelia not to turn her in; it would probably hurt both of them more than any potential reward would help. However, they were not the only ones in the gigantic Peak Pokers building. There were hundreds of other apartments all around her. What if someone in one of them found out that Dawn had escaped tickle slavery? She would be turned in for sure, and the Jolly Jesters would probably have no issue with forcing the manager on duty to give up a key to her apartment, or even taking down the front door.

After a while of deliberating her unsafe situation, Dawn’s thoughts turned to someone who could provide that safety. Lily was a natural option; she had been protecting Dawn ever since she got to the Tickle Cartel. However, Lily had her own home to look after. She could not move to Dawn’s apartment just to keep her safe. Searching around for people in the Tickle Cartel who could help her, Dawn turned in no results. She gave up that train of thought, and her mind drifted back home, again to Connor. If anyone, here or somewhere else, could keep Dawn safe from a tickling-obsessed empire, it was the one person that she knew was invulnerable to tickling. Thinking back on her old neighbor and love interest calmed Dawn a bit, but not enough to get to sleep. Eventually, Dawn uncovered herself and slid out of her bed, looking for the comfort-filled suitcase that Lily had packed. She took out the large teddy bear that she had slept with each night at Lily’s, and she brought it back to the bed. Hugging the bear to feel safer, Dawn’s mind drifted to a planned future with Connor, far away from the Tickle Cartel. This time, the tangible object, combined with the happiness of what could have been her life with her old closest friend, allowed the escaped tickle slave to drift off into a restful sleep.

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 8

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back