• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam and the tickle club - part one F/F

Allaboard

Hi Everyone,

I started this account a little while ago to use it to post my tickling Stories. At the time, I had an idea of funnelling everything through a Patreon page but over the couple of years since, I’ve realised three things:

1, I’m far too inconsistent to maintain a Patreon page
2, There are other authors and artists out there offering a far more consistent service who are more deserving of subscriber fees
3, I don’t really want to make money off of this, I just want to give something back to the community which has given me so much.

With that in mind, I’m going to be positing the stories I have on my Patreon here in full and then, if the demand is there, carrying on the series. I’ve just finished part 3 to this particular series and I’m pretty sure it’s the best thing I’ve ever wrote so I’m stoked for you all to read it. We’ll get there but to set the scene…here’s part 1.

————————————————

Ok, here we go, thought Samantha, as her father turned the key in the ignition of his prized Land Rover and with a last wave goodbye, nudged the accelerator and rejoined the high street traffic leaving Sam alone on the doorstep with her bags.

Sam had insisted she be left at the door to the student house and not walked to her room. She had not yet met the girls she would be boarding with for the next two years at university and she was determined to make a good first impression, on her terms, without her Dad cramping her style.

It wasn’t that Sam was worried about fitting in, she was a beautiful, bubbly, confident young women. She was a petite girl with a slim and shapely figure, brilliant copper red hair which she wore straight and shoulder length. Bright green eyes and skin so fair it seemed almost translucent. It hadn’t always been the case, but in the short time between leaving high school and starting university, she had developed into a knockout - even if she didn’t realise it yet.

No one who had known the shy, awkward girl through high school would have called it. In those dark years, Sam had been a ghost. A messy parental divorce an have that effect. She had not been the victim of bullying mostly, she had just passed through unnoticed, not even a blip on most of the other kid’s radars. The loneliness had been crushing.

University would be different. It had to be. Here was an opportunity for a fresh start, she could be who she wanted to be, fit in where she wanted to with like minded, mature peers. By God, she would do whatever she had to to make this work.

The house she stood before was grander than she expected. Good start. Sam had heard horror stories about student accommodation and it had been a leap of faith when she applied for a room in this shared house without seeing the place. But her home town was a 6 hour drive away and too far to come on a scouting mission. Sam was relieved by what she saw. It was a large, two storey Edwardian house, red brick with large bay windows that looked to let a generous amount of daylight in. It seemed more than big enough for the 5 girls who would initially inhabit the space.

The first term at university was due to begin in a week, that gave Sam time to settle in and get to know her housemates. She was praying for more luck in that front. University had to be different. Turning the key in the front door, Sam shouldered the large tote and grabbed her suitcase’s extendable handle and entered her new home.

She found herself standing in a wide entrance way. Straight ahead, a staircase led to the second floor and the hallways stretched passed it on the left, leading to what appeared to be the kitchen. Dark wooden panelling lined the walls and there was a rich, dark red carpet underfoot. Sam noticed a bundle of varied footwear stacked by the door and kicked off her converse so as not to break to first apparent house rule. Abandoning her baggage for the time being, Sam made her way somewhat nervously towards the kitchen at the end of the hall.

She found it unoccupied and took the chance to look around. It was a decent sized kitchen. The same dark wood was in evidence here too but was contrasted nicely by faux marble countertops. A round dining table took up a large portion of the available space and a huge double refrigerator nearly took the rest. Sam found herself drawn to the fridge, not by what in may have contained, but by a photograph stuck to the door. Sam was about to get a first look at her new housemates.

Just about the only thing Sam new about her housemates was that they were all a year ahead of her. Not because they were older than Sam’s 20 years, but because Sam had taken a much needed year out before starting uni. The room in the house had become available when another girl had dropped out at the end of her first year, choosing to abandon a speculative study of physiology in favour of opening a bakery. Sam had applied right away through a desire to avoid to often tacky student halls on the main campus. As a result, the other 3 girls had a full year of getting to know each other already. Sam would have some catching up to do.

Sam leaned in to look closely at the smiling faces in the photo, set against a generic nightclub back drop. All were startlingly attractive. The girl on the left had long, wavy, jet black hair. Her skin was a direct contrast of pure alabaster and looked almost porcelain like. Bright blue eyes shone with merriment behind stylish, dark rimmed glasses. She put Sam in mind of an incredibly hot secretary.

Sandwiched in the middle was a tiny blonde girl. She must have stood a foot shorter than the other two and her long, choppy bob cut hairdo added to her almost pixieish appearance. Her face was flushed pink, possibly from alcohol consumption but Sam got the impression of a generally rosey complexion. Adorable green, doe eyes peered up at the camera above a coy, pouty smile.

The girl on the right was, apparently, the joker of the group. As tall as the raven haired girl on the left and with a fit looking, athletic build, this one had long, perfectly conditioned, chocolaty brown hair. San could tell how pretty she was, even though she was pulling a hideous face at the camera. Large, dark brown eyes squinted through a screwed up face, a cute tongue poking out of the corner of her twisted grin.

Sam chuckled as she looked took in the last girl and at the same time, a sudden high pitched shriek rang out from the second floor making Sam nearly jumped out of her skin. She returned to the foot of the stairs, peering up curiously as loud bangs and further muffled squeaks and squeals echoed around the house. Taking cautious steps on her white, ankle socked feet, Sam made her way slowly up the stairs. Teaching the top, she looked to her left and right, a long hallway, lined with closed doors stretched away in each direction.

Sam had gathered the sounds had originated from the right and she crept along the hall in that direction, trying to discern what door it was coming from. Without warning, the door closet to Sam but one burst open and the tint blonde from the picture fell through onto the hallway carpet. She was dressed in a mint green tank top, short red lounge shorts and, curiously, one block ankle sock. Sam noticed the bright red toenail polish on the other, bare foot as it scrambled below her, desperately trying to get purchase on the red carpet.

Just as it seemed she had found her feet - so to speak - a cry of ‘don’t let her get away Sarah!’ Came from the open doorway and the brunette sprang after her, grabbing her by the waist and tackling her to the floor. They landed face down, the athletic brunette on top of the petite blonde. Their heads were pointed towards Sam, no more than five foot away but neither girl had noticed the newcomer as yet. The blonde girl was completely pinned beneath her friend but her legs kicked away at thin air behind them in a vain attempt to throw her assailant off.

‘Laura! Hurry! Get her, get her, get her!’ The brunette cried, trying hard to keep her prey subdued. In answer, the black haired girl sauntered into the scene. Even without the full face of make up from the picture, she oozed sex appeal, dressed in a purple, thigh length baby doll nightie and thick, grey slipper boots. She showed no sign of hurrying as she slinked up behind her wrestling friends, a predatory grin plastered in her features.

‘Now now Emma’ she said as caught the blonde girl’s flailing socked foot and knelt down, hugging it tightly between her perky breasts. ‘You should know by now that running only makes things worse.’ Sam watched bemused as the black haired girl hooked an index finger under the rim of the blonde’s - Emma’s - sock and slowly began to peel it away. Evidently, Emma’s rosey complexion was not limited to her face. As the black sock was removed, her round, bright pink heel showed itself and the small girl’s struggles redoubled.

‘Nonono come on girls, don’t do thihihis.’ She pleaded, a soft Yorkshire accent apparent even under the layer of panic.

‘And when does begging ever help anyone around here?’ Answered the brunette.

‘But please feel free to keep trying.’ The black haired girl - Laura - remarked, continuing the slow sock removal. As the rest of the foot was revealed, Sam could see a web of wrinkles spreading across the obviously baby soft skin of the pale white arch and bright pink ball of the foot, caused by the tightly clenched toes as they attempted to hold onto the sock.

‘Really Em?’ Laura asked as she smirked at her friend’s feeble attempt to keep her sock.

‘Leave it on, leave it on please Laura don’t take it off!!’ She gasped under the weight of the brunette - Sarah.

‘Oh it’s coming off’ Laura teased and placed her pointer finger on the rosey heel of Emma’s foot. Sam had a second to notice to black, sharp looking pointed nail before it zipped quickly up the length of Emma’s sole. The blonde girl shrieked and jolted as if electrocuted but could shake neither Sarah’s weight, nor Laura’s grip. ‘In fact, I want you to tell me to take it.’

‘Get stuffed you bitAHHH HAHAHA FUUUHAHAHAHAAAAK!! OH GOD!! Your nails are mentaHAHAHAHAAAA’ Emma’s retort had dissolved into a sharp gasp and high pitched laugh, caused by Laura’s sharp fingernail which was now being drawn in small lazy circles around Emma’s arch.

‘What was that sweetly? You like my new nails?’ Laura asked mockingly, keeping a slow, steady pace with the offending fingernail. This small, gentle action was having a catastrophic impact on the tiny blonde. Even pinned under Sarah as she was, her whole body was quaking with laughter. ‘I’m sooo glad...can I have your lip sock yet?’

The nail travelled up to the pink ball of the foot and Sam could clearly see the white trails left in the soft flesh as the nail lazily dragged back and forth through the wrinkles.

‘HEEEE!!! NOOOAAAAAAHEEEEEEE!!! HEEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEEEEE!!!’

Emma’s laughter had taken on a piercing squeal like quality which her friends clearly found hilarious.

‘Oh my god she’s so ticklish today!’ Noted Sarah as she struggled to hold Emma still. ‘You’ve got her squealing already hahaha!’

‘Nothing like a fresh manicure to wreck a soft lil foot.’ Replied Laura as she continued her soft, side to side manipulation of the ball of Emma’s foot.

‘OK!!!’ OHOHOHOKAY!!! HEEEEE!!! TAKEITTAKEITTAKEIT!! Emma suddenly screamed, no longer able to absorb the bolts of lightning shooting up her leg.

‘You mean it?’ Asked Laura, the nail still sweeping leeeft, riiiight, leeeft, riiight.

‘PLEEEEAAAHAHAHAHASSHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!’ Emma begged.

‘Hmmm...’ Laura made a show of thinking about it, her nail contouring it’s torturous path. ‘Actually, you go ahead and keep it, I’ll play down here instead.’ And with that, Laura unleashed a barrage of savage tickling on the bare sole of her friends dainty foot.

She fist formed a claw with her fingers and raked the cruel nails from the ball to the heel. Once there she began spidering the insanely tickle points brutally into the soft rounded expanse. Tiny as the foot was, Laura’s fingers had to compete for space on the pink glove of the heel but that meant that not a millimetre was spared. Emma screamed and screamed, her reactions coming in waves too strong to be coherently vocalised as anything resembling laughter.

Sam watched, mesmerised. All three girls were lost in their personal struggles and she went unnoticed. Sarah, with holding onto the bucking bronco beneath her, the smaller girl putting up an admirable fight given the size disadvantage. Laura was looking down at the small scrunched foot between her breasts, focused only on her tickling technique. For Emma’s part, she was in another world entirely, her only goal was to hang on to her sanity. A task made infinitely harder as Laura’s bicycling fingers started to creep higher up her sole.

The blonde whipped her head back, nearly head butting Sarah in the process. Her eyes were wide open, as was her mouth, but no sounds escaped any more. She spluttered and gasped in manic, silent laughter. The points of Laura’s nails scratched and scraped the buttery soft skin where the heel met the arch - her absolute sweet spot - and Emma shook, thrashed and whipped her head from side to side, desperately trying to get a word out. Anything that may inspire pity or mercy but nothing would come and the fingers wouldn’t stop.

‘Oooooh you are evil today Laura!’ Remarked Sarah, looking back to see what combination of spot and technique was delivering such an outstanding result. She turned back and leaned her head down to Emma’s ear, one hand pinning her head still to avoid a bloody nose. ‘We know how much lil Emsy likes it juuuust above her heel don’t we?’ She teased.

Sam’s world had been reduced to a kind of tunnel vision. She could not take her eyes off of the black nails as they wrought havoc on the tender flesh of the angelic foot firmly held in Laura’s grasp. She could not help but imagine how they would feel and her toes clenched in her socks as she shuffled her feet on the carpet to remove the imaginary tickles. Sam felt so sorry for the tiny blonde. What she was witnessing here was far beyond friendly pranks. This was sheer torture.

‘Stop that!’ She cried suddenly, surprising even herself. ‘She’s had enough.’

Laura’s nails finally came to a halt and both she and Sarah looked up at Sam for the first time. Neither one showed a hint of remorse or embarrassment at being caught in the act of tickling their friend out of her mind.

‘Oh shit, hi! Haha!’ Laughed Sarah as she climbed off of the exhausted Emma who was still giggling softly as the residual tickles slowly faded. ‘You must be the new girl. Welcome to 2003 Streln avenue.’ She said, springing towards Sam with her hand extended in greeting. ‘Don’t worry about this little one, she gives better than she gets. Isn’t that right Emma?’

‘Oh you are sooo fucked on Friday.’ Replied Emma, pulling herself into a seated position and putting her socks back on hurriedly.

‘Hey! It was Laura doing the tickling, I was merely an observer!’ Replied Sarah, all mock innocence.

‘We’ll she deserved it after what she did to me last Friday.’ Said Laura, her sexy smirk firmly back in place.

‘I didn’t go and get bloody claws put on my fingers first!’ Snapped Emma at the raven haired beauty.

‘More fool you!’ She replied, and blew on her nails as if they were a smoking gun. ‘I’ll use any advantage I can get over you two.’

Emma and Laura were both back to their feet now. To Sam’s eyes Emma could not have been taller that’s 5’2. The other girls were hardly giants, Sarah was the tallest at around 5’8 and Laura was similar in stature to Sam at around 5’6, but they all towered over the petite blonde who shoved Sarah playfully in the shoulder saying; ‘at least I’ll get the pleasure of seeing you use them on this one on Friday.’

Sarah shuddered gently and changed the subject. ‘So anyway! I’m sure you have gathered but I’m Sarah, this is Emma and over the sex lot over there is Laura.’ She said, gesturing to each housemate as she made the introductions. ‘Let’s go chat in the kitchen, tea girls?’

The four of them made their way back downstairs and sat around the dining table. Sam told them all a bit about herself and what she was studying, the other girls did the same and Sam was happy to realise she got on pretty well with everyone. The scene from the landing was still playing on her mind however and she had to find out what the tickling was all about.

‘So...girls...’ she began. ‘What was all that about upstairs? I mean you nearly killed Emma, I thought Laura was literally going to tickle her to death!’ She said with a mixture of curiosity and genuine concern.

‘Not at all!’ Replied Laura. ‘Emma has taken much worse...we all have as it goes.’

The group fell silent for a beat as Sarah, Emma and Laura exchanged pregnant glances. Evidently they had come to an unspoken agreement and Emma spoke up.

‘It started around our second week in the house.’ She said. ‘Right back at the start of last term. We were all getting to know each other and I told the girls how my sister always tickled me to make me do things at home. That turned out to be a mistake.’ Emma continued, shooting the other two girls a withering glance, making them both chuckle.

‘The next day, Sarah here decided to sneak up on me on the couch, sit on the back of my legs and go to town on my feet. Laura came home just as Sarah was getting started and joined in.’

‘We’ll I heard cries for help.’ Retorted Laura with a grin, rapping her nails on the table top. ‘So I helped!’

‘Needless to say, I got them both back soon enough.’ Emma cut in.

‘Oh yeah you did.’ Said Sarah, pulling up the memories. ‘She got me one morning. I woke up wrapped in my duvet. THAT was a long half hour!’

‘She got me by hiding my phone under my bed!’ Laughed Laura. ‘Pretty ingenious I must say...not that I was thinking that at the time. I wasn’t thinking much to be honest, I meant it when I said Emma gives better than she gets.’

‘That was the start of our tickle club.’ Said Sarah. ‘We get each other every chance we get now. We all discovered we actually find it a lot of fun...well dishing it out anyway. Taking it can be absolute torture!’ She finished with a grimace.

Sam was trying to process what she was hearing. Just when she thought she was on her way to a normal University experience with a group of, dare she say, friends, it now seemed she had moved into a crazy house. The thing was, she DID like these girls and she wanted to be their friend. She could take some tickling right? As an only child, Sam could count the number of times she had been tickled since turning into a teenage on one hand. She honestly had no clue if she would even be that ticklish. Sam decided there and then, whatever this ‘tickle club’ was, it would not stop her from fitting in with this house. She would make it work one way or another.

‘Ok...tickle club.’ She said. ‘I can’t say I have encountered anything like that before but...I kinda like it.’ She said through a forced smile.

‘Listen, Sam.’ Said Emma. ‘You don’t have to be a part of it if you don’t want to. We all know the deal and know the risks, if one of us gets caught, it can be pretty intense.’ She warned.

‘I can take a little tickling.’ Said Sam, full of false confidence. ‘I want to hang out with you girls. If this is your thing then count me in.’

Sarah, Laura and Emma exchanged a smile. Nobody objected to a new member joining their club, in fact, they were all excited by the prospect of a new victim to play with.

‘There is one more thing you need to know.’ Laura said, leaning forward. ‘There is no getting away from the tickles. Every Friday, we have a girls night in and the tickle club is in session.’ Laura grabbed her phone off the table, unlocked it and pulled up the calendar. There was a note on every Friday, just one letter. Last week read: ‘L’, the Friday coming: ‘S’ and the next week ‘E’. ‘That’s the tickle rota.’ Laura continued. When it’s your turn on the rota, your the tickler for the night and the other two get to play with you however they choose.’ Laura sounded almost seductive as she payed out the club’s tradition.

‘If you really want in, you’ll need to take a turn.’ Said Sarah. ‘In fact, how about this Friday?’ She asked, hopefully.

‘No no no, your not getting away with it that easy.’ Laughed Emma. ‘I’m have some serious revenge to dish out this week. Let Sam come along and watch first, maybe even join in. If she still wants to play, she can lee the next week.’

The girls all agreed, albeit to Sarah’s disappointment. For better or worse, it seemed Sam was now part of the tickle club.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back