• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam and the tickle club part 2 FFF/F

Allaboard

Hey friends,

Here’s part two. Enjoy!

——————————————————————

Sam awoke to a bright, sunny Friday morning. The last evidences of an uncharacteristically good British summer were in the early September air. She rolled onto her back and stretched contentedly. So far, the experience of moving to a far away city to begin university had been everything she could have hoped for. The house was beautiful and her housemates were proving to be great company.

Sure, the tickle club thing had been a curve ball but after 5 days living with in number 2003, the sudden bursts of shrieking laughter or walking in on a tickle attack had become the norm. The three other girls had been respectful enough to agree that Sam was off limits until she had had her initiation and that day had finally arrived.

Sarah, the tallest and most athletic of the group would be the receiving end at tonight’s festivities. Sam was unsure what to expect but she had to admit to a certain thrill at the idea of greeting to tickle the pretty brunette to her limit. She found herself thinking for the first time about her tickling technique. Would she be any good at it? What if she couldn’t make Sarah laugh and was kicked out of the group as a result? Sam hastily banished such thoughts. From what she had seen over the last few days, Sarah was certainly ticklish enough for anybody to get a response.

As if by clockwork, a peal of sultry laughter rang out through the house. Somebody was getting it. It sounded like Laura this morning. Sam swung her legs out of the bed and padded over to the door in her thick, grey moisturising bed socks.

The laughter was emigrating from the open door to Laura’s bed room. Sam peeked in to see Laura on her back on her bed. Her arms were tangled above her head in a tight fitting jumper which she was apparently half way through putting on or taking off. Sarah had evidently walked past at the right time and seized her opportunity. She pines the jumper - along with Laura’s arms, over the black haired girls head and went to work vigorously with her free hand.

Sarah seemed to treat Laura’s ribs as a kind of base camp from which she would lead forays into the virginal territory of the underarms or across the smooth, porcelain expanse of the belly. She would spider her fingers up Laura’s side earning gasps, squeaks and pleas for mercy before lobster clawing at the ribs, forcing deep belly laughs from her victim. She got great results by then skating her fingernails over the quivering belly before starting the process again.

But it was the underarms that got the best results. Sarah seemed to understand that the level of ticklish was there was a league above the rest of Laura’s upper body and she played on it. She would feint as if about to shoot her fingers up into a defenceless armpit, causing Laura to scream in panic and laugh without even being touched. As soon as the preemptive laughter died down, Sarah would go in for real and Laura would buck her hips as if electrocuted and lapse into desperate, silent cackling.

‘I swear Laura, your pitties get more and more ticklish every day.’ Sarah said during a particularly vicious attack on Laura’s right underarm. As the tickling continued, Laura’s strength wainwright. Seeing this, Sarah took the opportunity to yank her friend’s arms higher over her head and lean forward pinning them there, still tangled in the jumper as they were. Through her hysterical haze, Laura realised what was happening too late and her desperate attempts to lower her arms were useless. Sarah was the stronger of the two and had the leverage.

The tickling stopped momentarily as Sarah adjusted her position. The pause gave Laura just enough time to get some breath back and commence to pleading with her captor. ‘Sarah! Please you have to stop, it’s too much! No! Nonononohohoho pleeeaaase!!!’ The last comment was in response to Sarah’s actions. The brunette had brought her hand up to Laura’s eyeline and with slowly wrangling fingers, now directed it towards her elbow.

‘Oh you just looove this game don’t you?’ Teased Sarah as her finger tips touched down ever so gently. Laura was already losing it. Her usual smooth, sultry laughter was tinged with a desperate, breathy cackle, punctuated here and there with ‘no’ and ‘please’. ‘Awww hehe, poor wittle Laura can’t even talk can she?’ Said Sarah as her fingers began a slow decent down the silky smooth skin of her bicep. ‘Just tell me to stop if you don’t want me to get your ticklish little armpit again.’

By this point Laura could not speak at all. Her underarms were clearly a real hot spot for her and the mixture of overwhelming ticklishness, the verbal teasing from Sarah and the sheer panic of the underarm tickling to come had thrown her right back into silent laughter and incoherent babbling. Meanwhile, Sarah’s fingers had reached the bottom of her bicep - right at the soft crease where the underarm began. She spidered them there verrry slowly, wrenching shrieks and screams from poor Laura.

‘Well I guess you don’t want me to stop after all huh?’ The evil brunette taunted. ‘Well ok then! Time to get that armpit in 3....2....1 and a haaaalf....’

When Sarah’s fingers actually touched down into Laura’s armpit, the result was positively explosive. A full blown scream came from the pinned girl but quickly devolved back into gasping silent laughter. Her body thrashed as much as it possibly could in its captive position, rocking the entire bed and making it skid a few inches across the floor. And all the while, Sarah held on tight, her free hand swirling it’s long fingers delicately in the smooth hollow of Laura’s underarm.

‘Ah, thought as much.’ Sam jumped and tore her gaze away from the scene to find Emma standing just behind her. ‘You learn to tell the difference between the different laughs we all have based on the tickling they are suffering.’ The petite blonde explained. ‘Only armpit tickling gets Laura this panicked. Don’t get me wrong, she has spots on her feet that are maybe even worse for her but something about the armpits just makes her flip out.’

Sam looked back into the bedroom as another gut wrenching scream came from Laura. Evidently, Sarah had managed to switch hands and was now plundering the left armpit leading to renewed hilarity from her helpless friend.

‘They’ll be at it a while yet.’ Said Emma. ‘Come on, I’ll make breakfast.’

The two headed down to the kitchen, chased all the way by the occasional gasp for breath or high pitched squeal from Laura when she was able to get something out. As they sat at the dining table, there was an eerie lack of sound from above, only the odd scuff of the bed scooting along the floor hinted at the sheer torture still taking place.

Emma put some music on and started on some french toast for the two of them, Dancing around the kitchen and signing along to Tame Impala as she did so. Sam watched her work and she had to admit, she looked beautiful. Emma was a tiny little thing but well proportioned. Her short, pyjama shorts showed off her tight, firm butt and the top she wore exposed plenty of her toned belly. Her blonde hair was messed up from bed but looked as if it had been styled that way.

Emma finished up and came to sit next to Sam at the table. ‘I know what your thinking you know.’ She said after a couple of bites. ‘It can be intense the first couple of times you see someone tickled like that.’

Sam had to admit, the tickling she had witnessed since arriving at the house was a world away from the playful pokes and brief squeezes she had experienced I. Her life. Maybe she would have found it scary if she had a frame of reference. As it was, she just didn’t understand how such gentle, delicate looking touches could cause the kind of reactions she had seen from Laura this morning. As if on cue, the bed scrapped across the floor above them again. Laura was still getting it good.

‘I mean...yeah it looks pretty rough.’ Sam conceded. ‘Like...is Laura going to be ok? Won’t she be pissed off with Sarah?’ She asked.

‘Maybe a bit.’ Replied Emma through a mouthful. She swallowed and continued; ‘but like I said, we all know the risks of being in the tickle club and while Laura is suffering right now, you wait and see how much fun she has getting Sarah back tonight. At the end of the day it’s all just to let off some steam you know?’

‘I guess I get it.’ Said Sam, finishing her own plate off. ‘I’ll admit, I am looking forward to seeing what tonight is all about.’

‘So you should be! It’s not everyone who gets invited into the club you know!’ Emma jumped up and removed the plates from the table, depositing them into the sink before returning to her place. The bed scrapped the floor above them again follows by a screech and a burst of laughter. ‘Just be ready by 6:30 and keep an open mind. Things can get crazy on our Friday sessions but bear in mind, we all choose to do this. We enjoy it and even when we are going through hell as the lee, it’s worth it in the end.’

‘Got it.’ replied Sam and Emma started towards the door. ‘But Em...’ Sam said, stopping her in her tracks. ‘What if I’m...like...no good at it?’ Sam asked sheepishly. ‘You girls all seem to know exactly how to do it to each other. What if I’m rubbish at it?’

Emma leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms as she replied. ‘We didn’t all start out being good at it you know.’ She said. ‘Like anything, it takes practice and don’t worry, I’ll show you how to flick Sarah’s switches...god knows she deserves it after this!’ Emma gestures to the ceiling where a steady stream of girlish laughter was emanating from. It seemed the tickling was finally slowing down. ‘Anyway, I gotta run, I have some errands to get to. Said Emma. She slapped the door frame and span on her socked heel. ‘Catch you later.’ She called over her shoulder.

Sam spent the rest of the day out shopping for equipment she would need for her upcoming studies and for some new clothes. While she was no slouch when it came to looking sharp, she had never had a close friendship group to help her keep up with the latest trends. Foremost in her mind was to find an outfit for her first tickle club meeting. In truth, she had no idea what to wear. Should she go formal, relaxed or somewhere in between? In the end, she decided on a little black dress - a girl could never go wrong with an LBD and she had to admit, she liked the contrast between her red hair and green eyes against the black fabric.

The day flew by and before she knew it, it was time to head home and prepare. As she opened the front door, Laura was on her way into the front room.

‘Hey there Sammi’ she said, chirpily. ‘Glad you mad it back in time, I was worried you had changed your mind.’

Sam dropped her shopping bags at the door and followed her into the front room where they sat down next to each other on the plush couch.

‘No chance!’ Smiled Sam. ‘I’m looking. Forward to a girly night in. Anyway it’s you I’m worried about.’ She said. ‘I was worried Sarah naught have driven you mad this morning.’

‘Pshhh please!’ Snorted Laura dismissively. ‘I’d never give her the pleasure. And besides, I have plans for her tonight...you just make sure you follow my lead and do your part. I want Sarah to suffer tonight!’

‘I’ll do my best.’ Promised Sam. ‘Just remember I’m new to this. She got up to leave. ‘I’ll see you in about, where is the fun happening tonight?’

‘Meet in here, we’ll have a drink or two and then move into my room. I have something special set up for Sarah in there.’

Over the next hour, the house was bustling with energy. All four girls moved around the upper floor, passing each other in the hallway and exchanging excited chatter and playful jibes. ‘I hope you cleaned your feet properly.’ Laughed Emma at Sarah as the latter exited the shower with a towel wrapped around her. The music was blaring and the drinks were flowing. Everybody was in great spirits. Eventually, 6:30 arrived and the girls gathered in the front room.

Sam was the last to come down from her room, first meeting jitters forcing her back to the mirror to adjust her dress or fix her hair time and time again. When she finally made it down, she was happy to see she had gauged the dress code well. The other three girls were dressed as if for a night out.

Laura was on the right hand side of the 3 seater sofa. She was similarly dressed to Sam in that she wore a figure hugging black dress. Laura though, had opted for black nylons. The shimmering material hugged every curve from the shapely thighs to her long, slender feet which were encased in strappy black heel. She wore her jet black hair in loose curls over one shoulder and a black choker tied the look together.

Emma was sat on the other end of the couch and looked adorable in a pastel pink, floral patterned mini dress. Her hair was perfectly styled into the ruffled, messed up shoulder length bob and she had opted for Smokey eyed make up that really made the crystal blue of her eyes pop. Her legs were bare, her cute little feet safely hidden away in closed toe heels, the colour of which matched her dress perfectly.

Sarah, for her part, had a slightly different style. Being the sportiest member of the group, she shunned the high heels and dress instead opting for a pair of skin tight, high waisted jeans with a black silk sleeveless top. She finished the look with a pair of white high tops. Her hair had been straightened and hung down to her mid back. She sat on the floor, reclining back in her elbows with her long legs straight out in front of her.

‘Well, well, well!’ Exclaimed Laura as Sam made her entrance. ‘Glad to see you made the effort.’

Sam squeezed herself in between Emma and Laura on the couch. ‘Did I miss anything?’

‘Only the usual big talk about how much I’m going to suffer tonight.’ Replied Sarah, cocking and confident eyebrow in Sam’s direction.’

‘Oh please carry on!’ Laughed Emma. ‘After what you pulled earlier, Laura is going to DESTROY you by herself. It don’t worry, Sam and I will play our part.’

The girls spent the next half an hour or so drinking champagne and engaging in banter about who was going to tickle Sarah the hardest that night. The smart money being on Laura, the black haired beauty’s torment at Sarah’s hands fresh in her mind.

Eventually, the tension became too much to bare and an impatient Laura insisted the group move into her bedroom to begin the session.

‘So, usual bed spread job tonight I take it?’ Enquired Sarah as the group made its way up the staircase.

‘Not quite...’ answered Laura as they reached the door to her room. ‘Tonight, I thought you deserved something a little more...built for purpose.’ Laura pushed her bedroom door open and the girls filed in. As they took in the scene payed out before them, Sam and Sarah both took in audible gasps of breath and Emma let out an ‘ohhh yes.’

Laura’s bed had an addition. A sturdy set of oak stocks sat at the foot of the bed, a cargo strap lay loose across the spread, ready to be tightened over the top to secure the apparatus to the mattress. The front of said stocks was studded with chrome eyelets, the purpose of which remained a mystery to all but Laura at this juncture. From the top corners of the bed, two straps with velcro cuffs were ready to receive the wrists.

Laura saddled up close behind Sarah and whispered in her ear. ‘This is going to be the most intense night of your life...now get on the fucking bed.’

Sarah’s stomach was doing backflips. The Friday sessions up to this point had generally involved semi-restrictive, amateurish bondage. Nothing like the set up in show here. Sarah already knew she was in for a hell of a tickling but the night had just took a worrying turn. She nervously made her way over to the bed and lay down on her back.

‘Emma, get her arms babe, make sure they are up nice and tight.’ Instructed Laura. ‘Sam, give me a hand here. The two made there way to the foot of the bed and Laura popped the catch on the stocks, lifting the top section to allow Sarah’s ankles to sit in the recesses.

‘Why do I fell like I’m making a big mistake?’ Said Sarah, hesitantly placing her ankles into the stocks. Before she could have a change of heart, Laura flipped the lid shut. ‘Because you are sweetly.’ She replied, clicking the padlock on the latch shut with ominous finality.

Soon Sarah was stretched out tight on the bed. Her arms were strapped high over her head, allowing full access to her smooth underarms, her sleeveless top offering zero protection. The shirt also provided no defence to her slender belly and sides, her position in the bed forcing it to ride up and expose the soft, pale skin beneath. At the end of the bed, her feet were securely locked into the stocks. While they were safely tucked away in her high tops, Sarah knew that was a temporary comfort.

The other three girls stood back to admire their handy work. Laura was clearly taking on the role of lead torturer and she was taking it seriously. ‘Ok Emma, why don’t you and Sam start at her feet.’ She said, as she walked over the the bed and climbed up on top of Sarah. She carefully hitched up the brunette’s shirt as she straddles the bound girls hips. ‘ let me get her started and jump in when I give you the go ahead.’

Sam followed Emma over the the foot of the bed. They grabbed one of Laura’s discarded cushions each and kneeled in place, Sam had the left foot while Emma took charge of the right. Meanwhile, Laura and Sarah were locked in an intense staring competition. Sarah was defiantly glaring up at Laura, who retuned the stare with her trademark sexy smirk.

‘Are you ready?’ Laura asked, raising her slowly wiggling fingers up to her shoulders for Sarah to see.

‘Just get on with it...’ came Sarah’s reply. She had meant to sound brave but Laura knew she just couldn’t take the anticipation. Suddenly, she darted her hands towards Sarah’s vulnerable armpits and the bravado was exposed for the lie it was. Sarah let out the cutest of panicked squeaks before she could stop herself. Twice more she feinted and each time Sarah flinched out of skin. To add to the girl’s growing consternation, there was activity at the foot of the bed.

‘Your about to see a master at work Sammi.’ Said Emma as Laura continued toying with her prey. ‘Don’t get me wrong, we are all verrry good ticklers, we have been practicing on each other for a year after all. But Laura can be downright evil when she is pissed and after Sarah’s performance this morning...’ she trailed off as Sarah spawned on the bed once again in response to another fake out from Laura. ‘While she does her thing, let’s give poor lil Sarah something else to worry about.’ She reached up and took hold of the shoe lace in front of her, slowly and deliberately pulling on one cord until the knot released. She made sure to apply enough pressure for Sarah to feel what was happening. Sam followed suit. Once untied it was an easy task to relive Sarah’s feet of their protection. Both girls grabbed the heel of the sneaker before them and firmly lifted it away from the foot in unison.

Sam registered the sharp intake of breath from Sarah and gentle moan from Sarah. She was not happy about losing her shoes. Meanwhile, Laura ramped up her assault. Her long, sharp nails touched down on Sarah’s belly and started making long, languid strokes up and down from her waistline to the bottom of her rib cage. Sarah was giggling in response, not quite overwhelmed but the sensation but definitely unsettled. Every now and then, Laura would spiral her nails out to her sides which seemed to be much more sensitive. Each visit was rewarded with gasp and bursts of high pitched laughter. It was clear this was a warm up and it was very effective. Each pass of those hyper ticklish nails wrenched stronger and stronger reactions from the tied victim. Soon, she was laughing with abandon, positively crawling out of her skin at the delicate teasing. Through the building hysteria, Sarah was able to notice that the nails were gradually creeping higher and higher with each pass.

At the foot of the bed, Sam watched Emma stroke a singer forefinger round and round on the plush heel of Sarah’s right foot which was still hidden under a pretty thick sock. Even so, the way Sarah’s ankle rotated and her toes splayed and clenched in response told Sam how effective that finger was. Hesitantly, Sam raised her own finger and copied Sarah’s technique. Slowly, she dragged her finger gently around the heel of Sarah’s left foot which jerked and shook in response. The foot felt warm and perfectly soft to the touch under the thick sock.

‘That’s it.’ Said Emma, supervising the newbie. ‘Niiiice and gently...we don’t want to piss Laura off by jumping the gun. She laughed and then raised her voice for Sarah to hear over her own laughter. ‘A tip for when we really get started. Sarah loooves it right here.’ She sang, scratch gently the the ball of her foot. Sarah bucked on the bed and screamed ‘NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!’

It may have been slightly sooner than planned for Laura but she was an expert when it came to ramping up tickle torture and she was not one to miss an opportunity. As Emma hit the sweet spot on the ball of Sarah’s foot, Laura dove all 10 fingers into her underarms, her fingers grazing the warm, smooth skin there as Sarah bucked and spasmed and went ballistic with laughter. The floodgates had well and truly been opened.

‘Ohhh you thought this was so funny when you did it to me this morning didn’t you?!’ Demanded Laura. ‘Glad to see it’s still so hilarious no that your on the receiving end!’ Laura’s fingernails flew over the canvas of the stretched out armpits. Her pressure was perfect, not hard enough to scratch or caused pain with their sharp points but definitely enough to cause an intense tickling sensation. Laura was absolutely beside herself, her head whipped from side to side, silky brown hair flying. Her hips ground from side to side or bucked off the bed in a feeble attempt to shake Laura off but it was no use. Soon, she lapsed into silent laughter for the first time that evening, mouth wide and eyes clamped shit against the sensory overload assaulting her body.

Close to 10 minutes passed in this way. Laura remained snuggly perched atop her prey, black hair cascading over her shoulders and a look of glee on her face as her fingers continued their furious dance in Sarah’s underarms. Eventually they began to slow and Sarah’s reaction ratcheted down from crazed, silent hysteria, through powerful, full throated belly laughs to stuttering, spluttered giggles. Laura gave her a minute to catch her breath and when she was certain Sarah could here her, she looked back over her shoulder towards the foot of the bed. ‘Emma, Sam...take her socks off.’

‘N..n..nooo pleaaasehehehe, ehehenough enough!’ Sarah was begging already. The tough girls who had tortured Laura that morning and was so defiant not 15 minutes ago was long gone. ‘Laura, please, no more, I’m sorryhehehe!’

‘Oh we’re just getting started sweety. The girls down there are going to have some fun with your lil feetsies and then I have something special planned for you.’

At the foot of the bed, as Laura spoke, Emma and Sam grasped the toe of their respective sock and slowly dragged their respective socks off of Sarah’s feet. As she looked upon the freshly revealed foot in front of her, Sam had to question the wisdom of Sarah’s life choices - not least of all the decision to wear such thick socks. Her feet were quite clearly, flawlessly soft. The perfectly rounded pink heel gave way to a long, high arch of creamy white, dusted with wrinkles. Those wrinkles continued up onto the ball of the foot where the pink colour also returned. Here, some people developed thicker, tougher skin from constant contact with the ground. This was not the case for Sarah. The skin on the ball of her foot was impeccably soft looking, as if it had never touched the ground in her life. That may have explained her hyper-sensitivity in that area. The toes were longer than average, the milky white stems visible leading up to the pink pads and the nails were painted a baby blue.

Once both socks were off, Emma leaned in to Sam. ‘Follow my lead.’ She whispered conspiratorially and raised her hand, fingers bent into a claw to the heel of Sarah’s foot. Sam noticed Emma’s nails, while not as long as Laura’s, were small and sharp looking, owing to the tiny digits they were attached to. Sam could imagine the devastating effect they would have on a soft, bare foot. The wild cackle of laughter that escaped from Sarah as those nails started drawing lazy circles around her heel confirmed Sam’s suspicions.

Sam found that she was impatient to join the action and raised her own fingers to the heel of Sarah’s remaining foot, making a mental note to grow her own nails out. She copied Emma’s technique, using her finger tips and what nails she had to draw slow swirls around the heel, moving up onto the bottom of the arch. Sarah was shaking in the stocks, laughter roaring from her throat.

Suddenly, Emma switched it up, clawing her nails up the arch, stopping just below the ball of the foot and back down again to the heel. Sam flowed suit and Sarah nearly rocketed off the bed with each swipe of their 8 fingers. There was a spot on the centre of the arch that seemed to trigger Sarah’s jolting reaction. Emma and Sam zeroed in on that spot and began a teasing by bicycling motion there. ‘Just ease up a bit with your pressure.’ Emma coached. ‘This drives her insane!’

True to Emma’s word, Sarah was losing it. The focused attention on her arches was wrenching the most intense laughter from her yet. She clamped her toes down in a desperate attempt to wrinkle her arches and lessen the sensation but it was no use. The steady scratching of the ticklish arches continue uninterrupted.

Sam couldn’t say how long she had been focused only on the arch of Sarah’s foot. She had to admit, she was enjoying driving the brunette wild and had somewhat lost track of time. After a while, she noticed Laura had turned around and now looked over them above the stocks. Eventually, she held a hand up to slow the foot tickling and give Sarah a chance to breathe. And to ensure she could be heard. ‘Good work girls!’ She giggled. ‘But I can’t help but notice your focusing on the bottom half of her feet. Emma, you know Sarah is sooo much more tickly on her toes...and the balls of her feet...’

At Laura’s last words, Sarah’s eyes sprang wide open and she cranes her neck forward. She was mumbling incoherently, feeble pleas and begging could be heard in between the moans and giggles from the slow foot tickling that was still continuing. She was trying to lean left and right, to catch Sam or Emma’s eye and beg them in earnest not to do it, not to tickle her absolute worst spots. But all she could see was the back of Laura as she kneels on her shins, further restricting her movement.

‘But you can’t get to the balls of her feet like this can you?’ Laura continued, gesturing to the tightly clenched toes. ‘Let’s see if I can help that.’ She firmly graded Sarah’s two big toes and forced them backwards towards the stocks. Sarah tried her upmost to resit but it was no good. Her feet were now stretched taught before the two merciless ticklers...including the balls of her feet. She flipped back on the bed with a whimper and awaited the inevitable.

There was no slow start this time. Emma had decide to go for shock and awe tactics and Sam happily joined along for the ride. Bracing the heel of their hands against the heel of each foot, they unleashed a furious, synchronised side to side scratching on both balls of Sarah’s feet. There was piercing scream and then nothing as Sarah hit the hellish plains of silent laughter, where the sensation reached such an overwhelming peak that there was simply no way to express it, no physical way to project that much ticklish suffering.

Laura held onto the toes for dear life, determined to force Sarah to feel this for as long as possible. She laughed along when the legs beneath her would spasm and shake. She offered encouragement to speed up or press harder when one of the other girls showed signs of slowing.

After what felt like a very long time, the girls began easing up due to the soreness in their wrists. As the tickling slowed to a halt, Sarah lay motionless, completely spent from the last onslaught with nothing left to give. Or so she thought. She started at the feeling of something being wound between her toes. By the time she had summoned up the energy to resist, it was already too late. Fear gripped her insides as she realised her big and little toes had been tied back to the eyelets on the stocks, firing her feet to remain stretched out tight and not even allowing her to clench her toes a little bit.

‘W...what is this?!’ She whimpered fearfully.

‘Oh come on.’ Said Laura, looking back at her over her shoulder. ‘You didn’t expect me to just watch did you? After I got these done all special?’ She winked back at Sarah, wriggling those evil nails in the air for her to see. ‘Now I can join in too!’

Sarah’s pleas for mercy were cut off when Laura gave the signal for Emma and Sam to resume the tickling. Both girls leaped to the task with glee. No longer synchronised, they had the freedom to use whatever technique seems best to them. For Sam, that meant going back to slowly spidering her fingertips on the center of the arch which had proved so fruitful earlier and with similar results. She softly bicycled her fingers right on that spot, varying her speed and pressure for maximum effectiveness. She realised with a grin that she was getting good at this.

Emma, on the other hand, opted to target the heel and lower arch. She swirled her sharp little nails all over that area in random patterns, occasionally shooting her hand up the arch and quickly zipping back down again. She had not chosen to ignore the hot spot on the arch out of mercy. She simply realised that the variation of sensation would be harder to take for Sarah. That was proving to be decidedly so.

If Sarah was capable of concious thought at this point, she may have wondered why the hyper ticklish balls and toes of he feet were being left alone. And she would soon get her answer. The two ticklers watched as Laura lowered her hands over the top of the stocks and positioned her nails on the balls of both of Sarah’s feet. Sam watched, fascinated, as Laura gently pressed those diabolical points into the tender flesh and dragged them up, all the way over that soft pink pad, into the warm crease below the immobile toes and painstakingly gently up each long digit to the tips. Sam could not suppress a shudder as she imagined how that felt.

The sensation was so intense, it momentarily snapped Sarah out of her silent laughter. Her breath hitched in her throat in a sort of cough, then she gasped in as much air as she possibly could a let out such a maddened scream of shrieking laughter that Sam actually flinched. By the second pass of the nails she was silent again, although Sam could make out a rapid thump, thump, thump as Sarah desperately thrashed her head from side to side.

Sam looked up at the black haired seductress kneeling above the sticks as she continued her evil ministrations. She would never believe a girl so pretty, so seemingly angelic and sensual could be so diabolical. The juxtaposition between the slow, delicate dragging of her feminine nails over the soft skin of her friends feet and the wild thrashing it produced was hypnotic to Sam. This coupled together with the feel of the supple flesh under her own fingers was a heady mixture and in that very moment, Sam became obsessed with this new art form. She would dedicate herself to it, learn all there was to learn and practice her new skills at every turn. As she looked over at Emma who was now using both hands, she knew she had some great teachers.

Awesome stories! Both parts 1 and 2. Love the descriptions and the banter. Great work:)

Thanks for the kind reviews everyone!

Part 3 is up and I think you’ll like it. Enjoy!

Great story. Pleas keep going with parts 4 and beyond.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back