• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(ticklish wife) Friend of mine tricks my wife into intense foot tickling session M-F

ItzBoogieSally

This happened a few years back, Dave was my good pal and neighbor, I've known Dave for over 10 years, he moved next door a little over two years ago. Dave owns a nail salon, and is a skilled nail tech himself, now he never had to tell me, but I suspected Dave loved feet. I mean he owns a nail salon right? But I never even began to suspect he was a tickler. But he was, Dave was an absolute tickle fiend. When he tickled a foot, he tortured his victim, obsessed over bringing her to absolute overload, to the brink of madness. He wanted their soles helpless and all his. And Dave's first real lust, first true obsession was Sherry.

He wanted her feet at his mercy more than he ever wanted anything, he fantasized about finding the perfect tool for Sherry,the more he saw her size 10s, the more he wanted them. So Dave thought his best chance was of course, his palace of pedicures. It was perfect, Sherry got a pedicure every week, just not at his salon, and he wanted her alone. So Dave devised a plan to trick my wife into giving him full control of her soles.

Early one morning I ran into Dave, but really he was waiting for me. He told me he had this new promotion ideabut wanted to see how customers reacted to it, BackRoomPedis he called it. I thought Sherry'd be perfect for it, I'm trying a new device for customers who's feet are extra sensitive, I know how ticklish Sherry is, and this would be much more effective since she won't be jerking her feet back every second. "From you?" I replied Dave nodded and grinned, "I thought my personal touch would be best, I'd do the best job of working on her feet he smiled mischievously.
Sherry and I walked into Dave's salon at 1:03pm, we greeted Dave and I asked when do I pick her up? Dave said don't worry about being here fast, he was going to take his time, for a perfect pedicure, staring down at Sherry's big feet lusting over thheir beauty, and the absolute torture awaiting them. Don't worry Sherry, I'll take such good care of your feet, that's why I'm doing them personally."

He led Sherry to his backroompedi his playroom, full of every tickle toy he could think of to torture Sherry's juicy soles. Heres where the magic happens, pointing to a big black box with two holes that went precisely to Dave's salon chair at the other end, his front row seat where he'd watch her soles react to the torture awaiting. "So why do I need to be locked up? "I heard your feet were extremely ticklish, and it's best if you just let me work on your feet, your feet will stop where my face will be, makes for a better pedi. "If you say so" she lifted her legs into Dave's homemade stocks, and Dave hurriedly locked them.
Now those big beautiful feet are mine grinning fiendishly.

Daves face was inches from her flip flops,he couldn't believe it worked, he sat in thought thinking of her feet. "Uh, Dave I can't move an inch, you gonna take my shoes off or what?" He reached hungrily for her left sandal,slowly revealing these treasures. He sat in disbelief at how perfect her feet truly were, basking in her pink, supple sole. "And the other?" She rushed. "If only you knew, you wouldn't rush" he thought as he slid her other shoe off, his face inches away from her now bare soles. Never being so close to her feet, now he was ready. He picked up a tool from his vast selection, "hm, let's see, no, no. Perfect." A soft bristle paintbrush , perfect for raking your ticklish toes, he brought the brush to Sherry's unsuspecting soles, he made contact smoothly and slowly brushing each of her toes on her right foot, "heha Dave what the hehahelll??" What are you doing?! "Your special deal pedicure Sherry, just sit back, relax this is the deluxe pedi just for you" "hahahehahaha" Sherry was starting to break and let out a steady stream of her sexy giggles trying to shake her foot back, but locked in place. "Hahheey that tickles! You have don't mention this hahahah" Dave loving every second of laughter she released.
"Just let it all out, don't worry this room is soundproof nobody will interrupt your deluxe pedi." "Hehahahahahahhaha stahp nohoho pleahhehese" her laughter now louder and intense. "There you go Sherry, my personal touch" still relentlessly brushing all right toes, smiling as he watched her feet fight the brush.
"Hahahahah..." "Let me go."
"You didn't read the promo? No stopping until it's finished, and I want to do a great job on these ticklish soles, I'm not rushing this" Dave replied. Briefly stopping so Sherry could speak.
..hehe.. what's going on? I don't understand?"
"You don't? Ever since we met, I've dreamed of torturing your big beautiful soles, everytime I saw your bare feet, tied and helpless. I set this up so your feet were all mine until I decide you can't take anymore" with that Dave started brushing her toes on her left foot, more aggressively.
"HaNohohohahahah" wailed Sherry helpless as Dave scrubs every bristle into her sensitive toes.
"Get comfortable Sherry, it's gonna be a while. Laughed Dave.

Nearly an hour flew by and Dave was as chipper as could be, having used over 6 tools, the most effective being the paintbrush, Dave's personal favorite. Sherry sat, exhausted hair a mess.
Dave sat paintbrush in hand eager and ready.
"Can I go...? Let me go?" Sherry huffed.
"You can take a small break, I'm going to appreciate this beautiful view, leaning back and looking at Sherry's big feet, now strays of red streaked throughout her soles from the torment she endured. "Hahaha noho more hahahahahahaha I ca hahahahah take ihahahahahahahahahah!"
Dave suddenly picked up a stiff feather and was stroking up her soles then down her soles and back up.
"Hahahahehe no hahahahaha featherhahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahah! Her feverish laughter intensifying as Dave Dave slid the feather slowly through each toe.
"Hahehehehehahahahah hahahahaha"
Dave loved her laugh, deep and hearty and as sexy as any woman's is.
"Hahahehehehahah" time kept passing.
"Hahehehehnohohoostahpppphaha" Dave kept tickling.
"HahehehNohoMorehhahahahahehah" Sherry kept laughing.
All like clockwork, suddenly it had been 3 hours of relentless torment. Sherry's soles a bright red, Dave's face a satisfied look.
"I think the jobs nearly finished, I'm sure you can handle one more five minute round on your toes." As Dave picked up the Paintbrush and stroked every inch of her ticklish soles, every toe over and over again.
"Hahahehahahahahehahahhhanohohohehehehnohohohonoooohahahahahahahahahahahahahah"
Was all you would've heard from sherry the entire time. If only I'd been there. But Sherry told me all the details later, and I envision Dave tormenting her big soles now and again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back