• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Woman’s Evil New Side-Hustle (F/M, tricked, bondage, extorted)

parpignollord

Synopsis: A typical suburban woman discovers her devilish tickling technique could be a way to make some extra cash.

Jodi was a natural tickler. Always had been. Whether it was friends, family, or even strangers, if Jodi ever spotted a bare arm, tummy, or foot, she was determined to tickle it. She loved the sound of laughter, the way it made people squirm, and the feeling of power she got from making someone laugh uncontrollably.

She was 35 and had been married to her husband Wayne for nearly 10 years. She was about 5’9” with auburn hair. Jodi typically dressed casually as was appropriate for her suburban life. Jodi and her husband Wayne had talked about having kids, but neither made it a priority. They both appreciated the freedom of living as just the two of them.

One day Jodi had just arrived home from work when she heard the familiar sound of her husband Wayne tinkering around under the kitchen sink. She walked over to see what he was up to and found his legs sticking out from under the cabinet. Jodi realized that Wayne hadn’t heard her enter the house or kitchen.

Without hesitation, Jodi decided to have some fun. She playfully sat on Wayne's legs, making sure he was truly stuck under the sink. She could hear him commenting on her antics, but he couldn't do much else with his legs pinned in place.

“Jodi? Is that you? Wh-what are you doing? Jodi, why are you sitting on my legs?”

Feeling mischievous, Jodi decided to take things a step further. She removed Wayne's shoes and socks, exposing his bare feet to her eager fingers.

She began to tickle his toes, making him squirm and laugh uncontrollably.

“Jodi, no! Jodi stop! No Jodi, nohahahaha-hahaHAhahaHAHAHAHA…”

Wayne was thoroughly lodged under the sink and couldn’t escape even if he wasn’t in hysterics.

“Please nohohohahahaHAHAHAHA, please no Jodi, I caahaHAHAHAHAHA”

Wayne begged for mercy, but Jodi continued her tickling assault, enjoying the sound of his laughter filling the kitchen.

Being the fiendish tickler she was, Jodi had a particularly effective technique when it came to tickling feet. Instead of mindless scribbling on the bottom of Wayne’s soles, she gently glided her sharp nails in a line across key tickle spots. This expert technique was extremely effective and immediately sent Wayne into a frenzy. He was really losing his mind.

Finally, after about 15 minutes of tickling, Jodi relented. She stood up and allowed Wayne to catch his breath.

As Wayne pulled himself out from under the sink, he gave Jodi an angry glare.

"Jesus Christ, Jodi! That’s f*cking torture."

Jodi couldn’t help but laugh at how furious Wayne had become.

“What? It’s just tickling” laughed Jodi.

“You don’t just tickle like normal, okay? The way you do it is evil. Like it could be a torture method, you could make someone give up any information.”

Jodi laughed even harder and wiggled her fingers.

“I’m serious, Jodi. Don’t ever do that again.”

Jodi smiled knowing that she would, in fact, tickle him the next opportunity she had, but something else he said stayed with her:

‘...it could be a torture method, you could make someone give up any information.’

Was it true? She knew she had been an avid tickler her whole life and had gotten pretty good at it. But was she so good that she could actually interrogate someone and extract information? Wayne seemed pretty serious.

Over the next several days the notion rolled around in her brain until one day something clicked. She had to find out.

Jodi went online and discovered a sexy novelty shop in the next town over that sold a variety of adult toys and accessories. Her heart raced as she perused the website. She knew a plan was beginning to take shape.

That weekend Wayne was out of town for a conference, so she knew it would be the right time to attempt her plan. Jamie snuck out of the house and drove to the sexy novelty shop. She felt a bit nervous as she browsed the shelves, but eventually, she mustered up the courage to approach the counter and purchase her items; rope, a blond wig, a blindfold, and a red ball gag.

As she walked back to her car, Jodi's heart was pounding with anticipation.

The Hotel Bar

Jodi entered the bar of the luxury downtown hotel in disguise. With her tight cocktail dress and blonde hair, she had become “Alexandra.”

Jodi made her way to the bar and took a seat in the corner with her drink. She scanned the room, looking for potential marks. There were a few guys who caught her eye, but she needed to find the most ticklish man in the bar.

She decided to take her plan to the next level. Jodi decided to walk through the crowd and pretend to accidentally poke each of the other guys in the bar. That way she could discover who was the most ticklish.

Jodi made her way through poking the various men she walked past.

“Oops, sorry. Excuse me…” she uttered, playing it off like an accident.

A couple of guys jumped a bit, but she hadn’t discovered any truly hyper ticklish targets. That was until Neil.

He was standing alone at the end of the bar, nursing a beer. He had shaggy brown hair and light facial hair. Maggie couldn't see his face, but something about him intrigued her. She made her way over to him and gave a sly poke.

“YeaAACK” he shouted. Nearly spilling his drink.

Jodi had found her target.

"I'm so sorry!" she said, trying to hide her grin. "I'm just so clumsy."

"It's okay," Jack said, smiling. "I'm just ticklish."

"What are you doing standing here all alone?"

The man looked up at her and his heart skipped a beat. Jodi had the bluest eyes he had ever seen and a dimpled smile that made his knees weak.

"I'm Alexandra," she said, extending her hand.

"I'm Neil," he replied, shaking her hand.

Neil and Jodi found a table and talked for about 20 minutes. Neil shared that he had recently become quite successful after some investments really took off, but hadn’t dated in a long time and were easing back into it. Alexandra listened intently, earning his trust.

After learning about him, ‘Alexandra’ learned and whispered in his ear.

“I think it might be a good idea for you to get us a hotel room.”

Neil went pale and nodded. As he left to go buy a room, Alexandra double-checked her back to make sure she had all the tools she would require.

Neil grinned as he returned with a room key.

“Room 327, let’s go!”

He took her hand not believing his luck. As they walked out of the bar, Maggie knew she had found the most ticklish guy she had ever seen.

The Hotel Room
Jodi had finished securing the final knot leaving Neil tied spread eagle to the bed in his underwear.

“You ever been tied up?”

“Uh yeah, just not this tight before”

Jodi laughed.

She reached back into her bag and removed the large black blindfold.

“Here we go,” she said and she slipped the blindfold over Neil’s eyes.

He couldn’t see anything.

“Oh wow, this is going to be wild.”

“Open wide loverboy”

He wasn’t sure what Jodi had in mind, but Neil dutifully opened his mouth.

Immediately, Jodi shoved the ball gag into his mouth and strapped it tightly behind his head.

Surprised, Neil began to grunt behind the gag.

"Okay, here's what's going on. I'm going to need you to tell me all your banking info. That means, usernames, passwords, account numbers, and PINs. All of it.”

He shook his head no.

"To be honest, I was actually hoping that would be the case," said Jodi with a sadistic grin.

Neil went pale. He felt beads of nervous sweat emerge on his forehead.

Jodi walked around the edge of the bed, lightly dragging a freshly manicured nail along his body. From his chest, down across his stomach, then down his leg, up the other leg, and back up the other side. This ticklish tracing sent Neil into a frenzy.

Jodi had a sinister grin. Neil was exactly what she needed. He had no understanding of what he was in for.

She lightly grazed his bare sole. Neil emits a muffled yelp into the ball gag.

“mmMMMPHG!”

‘This is going to be fun’ Jodi thought.

She began her tickle torture technique: lightly gliding her sharp nails in a line up and down and across Neil’s soles.

Neil gasped. He had never experienced a sensation like this before. He pulled with all his might on his bonds and screamed into the gag.

“Mmmmmph! Mmphg! Mmphg! MmmMMMMMMMMPHG!!!”

The fetish-grade gag effectively contained his screams.

Neil tried and tried to buck Jodi away and break through the knots. But alas the rope held strong, forcing Neil to endure Jodi’s assault.

Jodi was having the time of her life. Never before had she had a man this vulnerable in her clutches. She continued to run her nails up and down, up and down, up and down, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Gently, and expertly, Jodi tormented Neil’s most ticklish spots.

In a fleeting moment of mental clarity, Neil pleaded to God how long would this go on?

Broken
Three hours later, Neil was broken. Jodi had mercilessly explored his body from head to toe, cruelly exploiting his most ticklish spots. Neil would do anything to stop the torture.

Finally, Jodi stood up from her position at his feet. She let him rest for about 30 seconds in anxious anticipation dreading that Jodi would begin the tickling once again.

Jodi leaned down to Neil's ear and whispered,
“Okay, Neil. You have a choice to make. You can either give me the information I asked for and we end our night together right now. Or if you refuse I will tickle you ALL NIGHT. Until the sun comes up.”

Neil had lost any awareness of what time it was, but he knew from her ruthlessness that it could be hours. He had intended on providing her with the information after the first hour of tickling anyway, but the possibility that it could continue even longer gave him chills. He could not take any more ticking. He simply couldn’t.

“Let’s try this again. Will you provide me with all your banking information? Passwords, account numbers, PINs, ALL of it?”

Neil enthusiastically nodded his head yes.

Jodi was thrilled. Her hypothesis was true. Jodi was a torture-grade tickler.

“All right, Neil. I’m going to ungag you so you can tell me the information. You will tell me your banking information and NOTHING ELSE. If you DARE try to scream or call for help the gag goes RIGHT BACK and I tickle torture you all night. Understood?”

Neil was docile and nodded his head ‘yes’ in compliance.

Jodi pulled the ball gag from his mouth. Neil was still panting from the ordeal. Finally, she pulled his blindfold up to reveal her face. Jodi grinned sadistically above him.

Neil revealed everything. His bank account numbers, login information, all of it. Jodi excitedly wrote down everything.

“Excellent, Neil. For following my instructions I’m going to give you some water.”

Jodi walked over to the mall fridge and pulled out two bottles of water and a bag of candy.

“Ugh, not the minibar…” Neil said softly. She was already about to drain his bank accounts, the least she could do was spare him the hotel upcharge.

“What was that, Neil?!” barked Jodi.

Neil laid his head back in defeat and kept quiet.

Jody sat on the bed next to Neil’s head. She opened one of the $12 bottles of water and carefully helped him drink. Neil gulped and gulped, still just happy to be free of the tickle torture.

After Neil finished the bottle, Jodi set it aside.

“Now I’m going to verify this info to make sure you aren’t lying. If ONE character is wrong or I have any problems accessing your accounts, you are in for a long night. Understood?”

Jodi sat at the desk, logged into her laptop, opened a bottle of water and candy from the minibar, and got to work. She used all the information provided by Neil and gained access to his accounts. Jodi was able to play around with his checking, savings, and investment accounts. As Jodi took control of his finances and ate candy, Neil simply laid back, praying that she wouldn’t resume the tickling.

After a couple of minutes, Jodi shut her computer, set it back in her bag, and stood up.

Jodi walked back toward the bed and gave Neil’s foot a scrape from heel to toe. He muffled his gasp and Jodi playfully shushed him as a reminder of what would happen if he made a sound.

Neil watched her in terror.

“I couldn’t resist” laughed Jodi.

She picked up Neil’s pants and fished his wallet out of his back pocket. He watched as she plucked his debit ATM card out. Jodi wore an evil smile. Neil quietly groaned. She dropped his pants and wallet on the ground.

“Well, Neil, I had an incredible time tonight. I hope you did too.” she giggled.

Neil frowned.

Jodi snapped her fingers.

“Oops, I almost forgot.”

Jodi replaced the blindfold over Neil’s eyes. He couldn’t see anything. Jodi opened her bag and retrieved a tube of lipstick. She then straddled Neil on the bed once more.

Terrified that the ticklish assault might begin again, Neil flinched. He kept silent, knowing what was best for him.

Jodi opened the lipstick and began writing on Neil’s stomach. The sensation made him jerk, but he knew not to make any noise and upset ‘Alexandra.’ In large letters, she spelled out “Tickle Me!” Neil couldn’t read what she wrote but he knew it could not be good.

“One more finishing touch,” said Jodi with a wink. She retrieved a pair of scissors from her bag and snipped away Neil’s underwear. She cast the shredded fabric aside leaving Neil completely naked.

Neil blushed. He wasn’t sure how much more humiliation he could take.

“Good news, Neil. I’m not going to gag you. That means you have a choice. You can try to shout for help and alert the whole hotel to your situation or rest here quietly until housekeeping discreetly finds you in the morning. Do as you wish.”

Neil groaned at his choices.

Jodi bent down once more and placed her hand gently on Neil’s chest. She fluttered her eyelashes inches away from his face.

“I had a lovely evening Neil. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.”

Jodi set the ballgag next to Neil’s head on the pillow. She turned the light switch off and shut the door behind her, leaving Neil alone, completely nude, and tied spread eagle to the bed in the dark.

Jodi quietly giggled.

Jodi strutted through the lobby, proud of her well-executed plan. She felt Neil’s card in her bag, confident that she had really pulled it off.

As she headed through the doors she spotted a group of rowdy party girls at the bar. There were around 6 of them, wearing animal prints and cut-out dresses. They were all standing around in bare feet, carrying their extra high heels. Jodi couldn’t help but overhear them talking about being ejected from a nightclub for their disorderly conduct. Jodi made her way over to them.

She approached one young woman wearing a low-cut red dress and handed her the room key.

“Here you are, ladies. There’s a stud in room 327 ready to make your deepest fantasies a reality.”

Jodi walked away. She heard the girls begin to celebrate loudly and rush towards the elevator, heels clacking in hand. Jodi couldn’t help but chuckle.

Epilogue
Jodi selected “No” when prompted by the ATM if she would like a receipt. She collected her $3,000 and went on her way.

She had not drained Neil’s accounts, but she knew her little withdrawal would be something Neil could always remember her by.

Finally she removed her blonde wig and tossed it into a trash can as walked past.

Jodi pulled out her scissors once more and shredded Neil’s ATM card. As she reflected on a night well spent she knew one thing was for certain. This was the first of many such nights.

Last edited:
Excellent story! For my tastes, just the right combination of back story, motivation, and tickling action. Very believable set up and reactions from all the main characters. Love the wrinkle with Jodi giving the room key to the frustrated young ladies. They are looking for a good time and maybe a little pseudo revenge on the bouncer who threw them out of the club! I wonder if Neil will need to seek psychiatric treatment after this experience, or if he will become a new convert to the joys of tickle torture?

Hopefully we’ll see more of Jodi and her side hustle adventures!
There are A LOT of unanswered questions and directions this could take:
Will her husband find out? Will she tell him? Will she run afoul of the law? Will she take it too far? Will she have the tables turned? How will she find her various victims?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back