• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Response, Decision, Pass, Or Resolve?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The e-mail that Ross received from the party he had written to said.

"Ross, while I'm very sorry that you are dealing with said personal problem with your other company, and your friend, that is what it is, your personal problem. I told Timothy that I must have this situation resolved ASAP. Thus, since I clearly told Mister Patrick that I need to speak to you, and resolve this, I need to resolve this. If not, Mister Patrick and you need to make a decision, accept the deal "As is" or pass"

Ross forwarded the e-mail to Timothy.

Tim called Ross.

"Well, you see it, what do you want to do?" Ross said.

Tim sighed. I can accept the deal, or you can get the best possible deal. I know that you dont need this pressure, so email him and tell him to forget it., In the meantime, while you are home, today, even. Check companies for sale which would give you a thirty-to-ninety-day time frame to examine all of the particulars. Send them to me, I will tell you to contact the best possible one We both know that with the terms that other guy had, it is not a good situation for either or us" Tim said,.

Ross sent an email to the first guy.

"I'm sorry, I was talking to Mister Patrick, and neither he nor myself feel comfortable with the terms you presented. The whole thing feels like a "Full court press" In our minds, a "Deal" is just that, a "Deal" You want to speak to me. I'm telling you that I do not have sufficient time to make an informed judgement which would be in the best interests of my client. While I understand your problem, I think that you need to understand mine. Mister Patrick and I have known each other for thirty years,. He will tell you that in any deal, I am always eager to work on everything, and finish it "yesterday" I would not be a responsible business manager if I arrived at a quick decision that is not in the best interest of my client. " Ross said.

Ross forwarded the email to Tim, who approved it. , and then sent it to the party.

"Considering how you just presented it, I see your point, Ross, and will agree to that compromise, as if I was in your shoes, I would not want my client to arrive at a rush decision that might or would not be in the best interests of my client either. You get thirty days from this minute, and no more, whatever you have to do, and where ever you have to do it" The man said.

Ross forwarded the email to Tim, who approved it.

Ross sent the email off to the party, and then gave the party Ross's home address, and the party said.

"Papers will be at your apartment early Fed Ex delivery tomorrow morning"

Ross took a deep breath.

"Problem solved. "

Ross spent a quiet day working. He left the office at five, and got home at six.

Kayley kissed him. "Uh oh, what is wrong?"

Ross sighed. "Kale, I'm not "On The Ball" My head is so wrapped in knots between this saga with Mister P's Health, the situation wondering what is going to happen with things in OKC, and such, that I almost got myself and Timothy sued today, until I got the guy to compromise and told him that Tim and I would have a decision about a company the Tim, this guy and I are trying to negotiate on. I need a break, but, that does not seem realistic. I was just in OKC dealing with Mister P's health. We are going back there this weekend, and then when you finish school, we will visit OKC and then head off on vacation. I have to stay here this week, it's only Tuesday, and we are not leaving until Friday night. I cant bury my head under the covers for two days, so what should I do?" Ross asked.

"Take a mundane, easy, small account that you know will not be emotionally draining, and just do it. I think that even though Mister P is hopefully out of danger, you are terrified of what happens if something does or did happen to him, and what would happen wtih RFS, you, Steve, and such, and how that would affect RossShell and everything else. You are "psyched out" and not ready to pitch the game. If this was baseball, you should go on the Injured list for 10 days and go away from the team to deal with personal problems. This is a situation unlike any you have ever dealt with before. It is both very business, and very personal" Kayley said.

Ross cackled "Its not funny, but Ross involved in a mess. So what else is new?"

Ross and Kayley went out to dinner.

When Kayley got home, she discarded her shoes. "Teacher will be the sub tonight. Teacher knows market boy is worn out"

Kayley gave Ross her feet. Ross inhaled, and got erect almost immediately.
\
The couple went to the bed, removed each other's clothes, and Ross started in. Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles, and teased her erect nipples. HEHEHEHEHE! THAT TICKLESSSS! STAPP! HEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, her nipples becoming more erect, and getting wet.

"Oh , shut up, teacher, and just have an orgasm!" Ross said, as he inserted his penis in Kayley's vagina, and Kayley exploded with cum, with Ross not far behind.

The couple held each other, and drifted off to sleep.

Thursday was luckily a quiet day, and Ross stayed out of the office Friday, as Kayley got home, and they went to JFK to catch the flight to OKC

The 6 pm Friday night flight landed in OKC at 10 pm OKC time with change over.

Ross and Kayley got to the hotel around 11.

Once there, they ran into an almost pale white looking Steve .

"Come upstairs. I have to tell you both something" Steve said.

Ross, Kayley and Steve went upstairs to the suite.

"Steve, you look sick. Is Mister P okay?" Ross said.

"It's two bad things, Ross, both business related, and Mister P's health" Steve said.

Ross felt his stomach go to his feet.

What were the "Two bad things"

That would be seen.

If this was baseball, you should go on the Injured list for 10 days and go away from the team to deal with personal problems.
Good analogy.

When Kayley got home, she discarded her shoes. "Teacher will be the sub tonight. Teacher knows market boy is worn out"
As usual, Kayley knows what Ross needs.

Kayley always knows what Ross wants. Except when they fight, they seem to be in sync.

Tomorrow is a question mark. It depemds on how the author feels. which has been very unstable. If I'm okay, writing, if not, then after I take care of what I told you.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back