• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled By Multiple People

Mjr888

TMF Poster
Have you ever been tickled by multiple people or joined someone else to tickle a person? What was your experience like? I’ve never been tickled by more than one person and don’t know how I would react (except with excessive flailing 😂)

Yes, I have been tickled by five or six women on several occasions. The first time was at a commercial dungeon call Mistress Rebecca's Hidden Chamber (which closed years ago). Another notable time was after being "kidnapped" at NEST.

It is always an overwhelming and wonderful experience. :bouncybou

Yes, I have been tickled by five or six women on several occasions. The first time was at a commercial dungeon call Mistress Rebecca's Hidden Chamber (which closed years ago). Another notable time was after being "kidnapped" at NEST.

It is always an overwhelming and wonderful experience. :bouncybou
WOW! Lucky guy!

I've had two people tickle me before but not in a full "tickle session" setting. Once was in college when two buddies of mine ganged up on me. I was laying on my stomach on a bed when one guy straddled my butt/waist and the other straddled my legs. One tickled my sides and under my arms while the other tickled my upturned bare feet. It lasted about a minute but it was awesome.
Then I've had two female friends wrap me like a burrito in a blanket and they both tickled my bare feet for several minutes. Also amazing. I've always wanted to be tied spread eagle and have two skilled ticklers torture me. The thought makes me nervous because I'm dreadfully ticklish but I can't help but want to know just how overstimulating it would be!

I wish.... many fantasies but no experience with it.

I've had two people tickle me before but not in a full "tickle session" setting. Once was in college when two buddies of mine ganged up on me. I was laying on my stomach on a bed when one guy straddled my butt/waist and the other straddled my legs. One tickled my sides and under my arms while the other tickled my upturned bare feet. It lasted about a minute but it was awesome.
Then I've had two female friends wrap me like a burrito in a blanket and they both tickled my bare feet for several minutes. Also amazing. I've always wanted to be tied spread eagle and have two skilled ticklers torture me. The thought makes me nervous because I'm dreadfully ticklish but I can't help but want to know just how overstimulating it would be!

Also lucky I have to say... I can't imagine if that happened to me!

WOW! Lucky guy!

Being selected to be "kidnapped" at NEST was indeed very lucky.

A two-hour session with multiple Dommes at Mistress Rebecca's Hidden Chamber was not lucky, but rather cost serious money.

Way back when I was a teenager, I had a nephew who was only about 6 years younger than me. I think I was around 17 then. We went into the woods behind his house with a friend of his that lived down the street. I had tickled him a little bit before but this time we tied him up between a couple of trees and I tickled his feet and my nephew tickled his pits. He was going bonkers! We only tickled him for maybe 10 or 15 minutes, but we had a blast. He didn't like it too much, but he was ok afterwards.

Way back when I was a teenager, I had a nephew who was only about 6 years younger than me. I think I was around 17 then. We went into the woods behind his house with a friend of his that lived down the street. I had tickled him a little bit before but this time we tied him up between a couple of trees and I tickled his feet and my nephew tickled his pits. He was going bonkers! We only tickled him for maybe 10 or 15 minutes, but we had a blast. He didn't like it too much, but he was ok afterwards.

How mean lol

I've never experienced this but I hope to someday.

I never got to experience it but would love to be tickled by several people at once.

You wouldn't believe me.
It was actually removed from True Tickling Stories.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back