• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal, Business, Decision, Legal, Or Personal?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After seeing what Steve looked like, Ross , Steve,. and Kayley went up to the hotel room.

"When you were both on the way down here,. Mister P had yet another setback. An irregular heartbeat. A cardiologist wants to do exploratory surgery and perhaps put a pacemaker in, but Mister P's body is so weakened, that they are afraid he won't survive the surgery. Missus P is so beside herself, that she wants all of us to meet with the cardiologist tomorrow morning to talk to him, and then discuss it. Then, if that was not bad enough, certain investors are pointing out the seriousness and length of Mister P's illness, and the fact that there are only two of the three partners of RFS present in OKC all the time, with you up in New York and dealing with RossShell. I heard through the grapevine that a group of surly investors are trying to force us to either have Missus P sell Mister P's interest to someone who they approve, or, what would work for us, for me to hire someone who has power or attorney to act and make all decisions in Mister P's behalf, like an acting partner or manager, with the understanding that this is just a temporary situation until Mister P does recover. If God Forbid he does not recover, then you, I, Missu P, Mister P if we can, and our atrorneys need to have a very long, and difficult discussion, but we are not at that point yet" Steve said.

Ross felt his body shake, Ross sometimes got involuntary shakes if he was very upset.

"Suggestion. First things first. Let's all sleep, and we will meet for breakfast tomorrow morning, and then go see the Doctors at the hospital with Missus P, and then all visit with Mister P. This will be a "process" as your Dad likes to say, Ross" Steve said.

"Okay, friend and partner. Take care" Ross said.

"You too" Steve said, leaving the room.

Ross showered and climbed into bed, as Kayley climbed into bed as well.

Kayley tried to put her arms around Ross, but Ross was shaking in Kayley's arms.

"Kale. Someone so close to me, after all this, might die, and after that, God Knows what might happen to Missus P, Stave and me, and RFS" Ross said.

"Ross, Honey this is a horrible situation. Talk to the Doctors first, and take it one step at a time" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley had restless sleep. The next morning, Ross , Kayley, Steve, and Missus P met for a light, but silent breakfast.

After that, everyone met with a cardiologist. "I'm going to lay it out kindly, but straight. Mister P is in very dangerous health. His heart is beating irregularly. We need to do surgery ASAP today. The procedure itself should not take long as a solo procedure, but, we dont know if we are going to run into other problems, or what might happen in his weakened condition with his heart episode and stroke" The Doctor said.

"Is he going to pass away?" Missus P asked.

"I hope not, Ma'am, but as we know with his condition, and a surgery like this anything is a possibilty" The Doctor said.

Within an hour, Mister P was on the operating table in surgery. They installed the pacemaker. They did not find an immediate problem, and wanted to make the surgery as brief and as less taing on his body as possible.

Everyone waited for Mister P to wake up, which happened that afternoon.

"Still here, good ole boy not leaving yet" Mister P moaned.

"Fritz, honey, you needed a pacemaker in your heart, it was not beating properly" Missus P told her husband.

Mister P looked away. "Another problem, so what else is new? Such is what I get for being such a fat bastard all this time. If I get out of here, and God gives me another chance, that will change" Mister P said.

Mister P dropped off to sleep.

Ross, Steve, Missus P, and Kayley went out to dinner.

"Ross, buddy, I hate to ask you this, but, can you stay for a while? I know that Miss Kayley has to go home tomorrow to go to work on Monday, but you and I both know that no one will fire you if you dont show up at RossShell, because you are RossShell. It would really help me" Steve said.

Ross looked at Kayley. "Kale?"

"Of course, how can I say no? If I did not have to go home, I would stay, but unlike you two, I have a real job, and can be fired. You guys run your own companies" Kayley said.

"I would like us both to go into the office on Monday, try to clear our heads, and figure out this potential investor suit thing. We cant do that on the phone if you are in New York, and RossShell upsets you so much, that your head wont be clear to do so and think" Steve said.

"Of course, I will stay as long as I have to" Ross said.

On Sunday night, Kayley went home. Ross went back to the hotel, and slept

On Monday morning, Ross met Steve at the office, and called RossShell, to tell Victor that Mister P had experienced a setback over the weekend, and that Ross would need to stay in OKC.

Literally, right after Ross got off the phone, none other than a process server, came through the office door, which was the last thing which Ross, Steve, and Fritz needed.

"Ross C, and Steve White, I'm a process server, and I have papers for you and your currently incapacitated partner Fritz Paterson. I am serving all of you gentleman on behaif of investors who feel that you have not acted in their best interests. I suggest that you forward these papers to your company attorneys and have them answer these papers immediately, as those who filed this lawsuit, intend to move forward with this legal action, to the fullest extent that the law allows them to." The server said, and walked out the door.

Ross sucked in air, as Ross studied his copy of the papers, and Steve studied his, both men silent.

It seemed as though an avalanche might be coming for Fritz, Steve, Ross, and potentially RFS.

What would happen with Fritz's pacemaker surgery?

What did the legal papers say, how would they be dealt with, and what would be the outcome?

All of those terrifying issues would be seen.

Last edited:
Such is what I get for being such a fat bastard all this time.
A bit harsh on himself, but perhaps he will really lose weight and exercise if he does recover.

I am serving all of you gentleman on behaif of investors who feel that you have not acted in their best interests.
The law suit is rather ungrateful of these investors who got to buy in to production oil and gas properties. But ingratitude and general nastiness are not surprising in business.

LOL The reader actually agrees with the author. Surprising.

You mentioned in an earlier story when a payment had not been sent out that such an action like a lawsuit might occur. Well, it just happened in another situation.

Fritz is probably terrified and angry with himself about the serious health issues he is enduring. As he has so much time on his hands rather than sitting in his office, and working on oil and gas, real estate, and other deals, it gives him time to think.

I wish that what was happening this weekend would not be. Unfortunately, it is a special occasion so it is a situation where I cant cancel or postpone. I'm having dizzy spells and physical problems, and it would have been canceled already were it not a special occasion. I'm going to go, and get it over with.

I highly doubt I can put another one up tonight. My PM explained when another one will go up. I hope what I have to do this weekend is as brief as possible.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back