• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kat spends her entire time on the edge! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey, knismo dropping in here again...

There's a sizeable amount of backcontent to my store that, let's face it, I'll probably never resurrect, either due to the lighting, the sound, or the video quality. But I was recently reminded of a clip that was worthy of bringing back and remastering.

This is what I wrote about this clip then:

This was kinda different. For starters, Kat came to ME.

Kat found my store, and after a long discussion back and forth about bondage, tickle torture, blindfolds, stocks and rope, we managed to arrange a meet. After a "settle the nerves" drink, I led her up to the bed, laid her down, tied her hands together and then to the head of the bed with rope, and locked her ankles into the stocks.

I then put a blindfold on her and then whispered into her ear that her feet were MINE. I was going to drag feathers between her toes, I was going to rake my long nails down her soles, I was going to stretch her foot back so the bottoms of her feet were taut and then I was going to poke, prod, drag, claw and scrape every nerve on them until she couldn't manage to think of her own name.

You could say that put her into the mood.
:)

If it's possible to spend the length of an entire session on the knife edge between orgasm and ticklish agony, then I think Kat may have found that spot. Her feet are writhing, her toes straining against their elastic harnesses, her breathing is ragged and she hovers on the edge of laughter, gasps and moans ... and that's only a minute into the session! She told me at the start that her feet were one of her three most erogenous zones -- so I decided to see how accurate that was. Suffice to say, I think she had it right!

She spent the entire time in a state of tortured arousal, as the bondage got her moist, but the constant tickling wouldn't allow her to come .. so she just kind of clung there on the edge, half-needing to laugh and the other half desperately wanting some sort of release ... that she never got. Just more and more tickling!

This clip has been completely remastered as an .mp4; I had forgotten how hot this entire session was! I had placed a wireless mic next to her mouth, so you can hear every ragged breath and husky laugh. Good times (especially for Kat)!

Find it here!

knismo

Attachments

• Kat cover.jpg
    Kat cover.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Kat square.jpg
    Kat square.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 397
  • KatTMF.mp4
    5.5 MB
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back