• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gut Wrenching, Health, Proceed Forth, And, Stop?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross and Steve received the two terrible messages, about both RFS and for Ross, about RossShell, Ross started to get up from his chair to walk around and think.

After that, predictably, with all the stress which Ross had been under, he nearly fell over, almost lost his balance, and then after he sat down, began getting the "Uncontrollable Shakes"

"Ross, are you okay?" Steve said, very worried.

Ross sighed. This whole situation between Mister P's illness, the situation with the investors here, and now hearing from Victor about RossShell, is really starting to get to me." Ross said.

"Buddy, maybe I should get you a nurse. Stay at your hotel for 24 hours. If you see any improvement, get the Hell out of here for a few days, go home, get into bed, see your Doctor, and go check on what is wrong with RossShell. Unless something unforeseen happens, Mister P is probably not going to pass away. I think it more important that you go see a Doctor, and maybe rest for a couple of days at home. You can always come back down anytime when you feel better" Steve said.

Ross sighed again. "I dont want to, but I know you are right. Let me call Kayley to tip her off" Ross said.

Ross dialed Kayley's cell phone. "Kale, everything is getting to me. On top of the saga that is going on here, Victor told me that something is wrong at RossShell. On top of the dizzy spells, I just had an episode of the shakes, and nearly fell over. I'm going to call a nursing company to have a nurse travel with me, come home, get into bed for a day or two, call the Doctor, and then go in to check what is wrong at the company that bears my name. I can always take care of the problems here on the phone or on Zoom. I think I should get out of here. Maybe I need a break for a few days" Ross said.

"As long as a nurse is coming with you, that's a good idea" Kayley said.

Ross called a nursing company. A nurse came to the office. Ross made a flight, checked out of his hotel, and Ross and the nurse got on a flight that left OKC at 3pm. With changeover in Dallas, he got to JFK at 9 pm, and home by 10.

"Nurse Smith, might you please be able to stay the night in our guest room?. I'm very concerned about being with Ross alone. He can just sleep in here with me as usual, and if we need you, I will let you know" Kayley said.

"Of course, Kayley, that will be fine. Let me just call the company, and then you can confirm to them what you just told me" Ms Smith said.

Kayley helped Ross get undressed, and got him into bed. "You, mister are not to go anywhere but the bathroom. I'm glad that you made it home in one piece. " Kayley said firmly.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said weakly.

"And no touchy feely. You are not well enough for that" Kayley said.

"No touchy feely. I am not in the mood for that anyway" Ross said.

After a restless night with broken sleep, Ross awakened in the morning, and still felt weak.

"I really dont want you to go into the office, buddy. You need to rest" Kayley said.

"I will call the Doctor, but I really should go in at some point today just to check the situation. I will take a nurse with me, and if I feel sick, I will come home" Ross promised.

Ross called his boutique internist and neurologist, who did tests, and told Ross that said tests would not be back for a few days.
The Doctors said that Ross could go into the office to check an emergency if he took a nurse with him, and immediately came home if he felt sick.

Ross went from the Doctors into the office.

When Ross got there, he found yet another mess.

Victor, with a very worried look on his face, went with Ross into Ross's office, and began to explain to Ross the bad situation that was coming with RossShell.

If that was not bad enough, Ross's cell phone rang, with yet more negative news from OKC.

Two hurricanes from the business world, and Ross was also not well physically.

Would this all get resolved?

That would be seen.

"No touchy feely. I am not in the mood for that anyway" Ross said.
I can sympathize with Ross. When I am ill, my libido declines to zero.
Victor, with a very worried look on his face, went with Ross into Ross's office, and began to explain to Ross the bad situation that was coming with RossShell.
Murphy's Law seems to be at work here, the part that says something new goes wrong just when you are already suffering from something else that went wrong sooner. :eek:

Ross has been under extreme stress between Mister P's illness, the extended stay in OKC. and the problems with the investors.

The situation with the shakes and dizzy spells, when Ross already has a migraine and epilepsy condition, and the other problems is almost "predictable."

Now, Ross has to see what is actually wrong at RossShell, and why there was a call from OKC.

By tomorrow night, if the author can physically do so, that will all be seen.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back