• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickles your feet the most?

Arch_Tickler

I know this question may make a few Lee's nervous but I'm curious what Tickling methods used on your feet tickle the absolute most?

I find feet respond to tickling is so many different ways, so what tickles your feet the absolute most... Is it light Tickling with a feather, crazy Tickling with a hairbrush? Does oil make them more or less Ticklish? Does a pedicure make them more Ticklish? Nylons or bare feet?

How Ticklish are your feet to begin with and what makes them the most Ticklish?

My feet are SUPER ticklish. But the the tool and technique that makes me want to crawl out of my skin is actually a cheap, Walmart brand soap saver. It has an elliptical shape and it's white/semi-transprent. It's flexible with these little rubber "nodes" on it. When my feet are lotioned or oiled and that thing is scrubbed back and forth across the soft pad of the ball of my foot, I will wail and laugh so hard it's silent. I actually broke an under the bed restraint once from trying so hard to pull away from this. I've never been in stocks and toe tied before but it would be the absolute height of ticklish torture if the same thing was used while restrained like that. A very close second is a Phillips Sonicare toothbrush. Now the bristles don't tickle me nearly as much as the back end of the brush head for some reason. And that thing is pure torment on my toes. The base of my toes, the pads, in-between them...I laugh so hard I get light headed. I had a tickler take the Sonicare brush and she isolated each individual toe and spent time casually stroking the back end of the brush head up and down each toe. From the tender base to the plush sensitive pad of the toe. I would just lay there helplessly losing my mind while she spent minutes on each toe back and forth. Each time she completed all ten I would think it was over and then she'd oil them and go again. And each time she'd give me a moment of false hope like it was the last time and then she'd go again.

So yep! Those are my top 2 tools. Hairbrushes are too harsh because my feet are very soft and sensitive. But a silicone scalp brush is almost equally as tickly as the soap saver. Feathers only tease my feet. Fingers are always enough to completely tickle torture me though. Nothing beats the classic skin to skin contact of a tickler wrecking you with fingers.

The most incredible tickling on my feet that I ever got was from Mistress Feral (long since retired) at the Passive Arts dungeon (long since closed) in about 2006. She strapped me down to a bondage table, oiled my bare soles, and used a horse grooming brush on them. The brush looked like this one:
https://www.statelinetack.com/item/cowboy-mud-brush-western-style/BJH58/
I struggled mightily against the straps and nearly went out of my mind with the tickling. :bouncybou

Coconut butter and a tongue on my soles.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

A hairbrush on lotioned feet is absolutely impossible to take. Same goes with a soft string between my toes. But one thing that totally drives my mind nuts is a finger each on my bare soles, moving up and down in a casual, consistent motion while my toes are tied back and feet are immobile. And no matter what I try, I am unable to stop the fingers from tracing tickly paths on my helpless soles.

No matter what nylons make my feet more ticklish, but nothing has tickled my bare feet worse than someone writing on my soles with a ballpoint pen.

A little bit of lotion (just a little bit - not so much that they look like they’ve been soaking in a barrel of baby oil) and grooming gloves. That’s pretty much the combo to get an automatic safeword.

This little dog grooming brush used on oiled up soles will get your attention fast! If you think it tickles when your toes are held back and fingernails are scribbling up and down your oiled soles, imagine 28 of them at the same time! That's how many points are on this! The first time I used it on someone, their reaction actually scared me! Now it's my favorite ending tool! :p

tool.jpg tool1.jpg

Last edited:
This little dog grooming brush used on oiled up soles will get your attention fast! If you think it tickles when your toes are held back and fingernails are scribbling up and down your oiled soles, imagine 28 of them at the same time! That's how many points are on this! The first time I used it on someone, their reaction actually scared me! Now it's my favorite ending tool! :p

View attachment 733185 View attachment 733186

I am imagining this already and my toes curled up while reading this description :D

Although the attachments don't open for some reason.

Fingers

Attachments

• F9F36FFA-F799-4909-8951-DF5147C548E8.jpeg
    F9F36FFA-F799-4909-8951-DF5147C548E8.jpeg
    940.9 KB · Views: 175
This will be a long paragraph, so as a Chinese I may need to use Google Translate to write it.
In my opinion, I don't really understand why Westerners are obsessed with feathers, which seem too soft to be harmless. Of course, from another perspective, if its texture is hard enough, it will be a big trouble when it shuttles between the toes.
For me myself, apart from between the toes, the other thing I can't stand is anything that someone else does to the ball of my feet, when someone pulls on my toes and makes the ball tense, whether it's a comb, a brush, or even just finger, makes me surrender instantly

This will be a long paragraph, so as a Chinese I may need to use Google Translate to write it.
In my opinion, I don't really understand why Westerners are obsessed with feathers, which seem too soft to be harmless. Of course, from another perspective, if its texture is hard enough, it will be a big trouble when it shuttles between the toes.
For me myself, apart from between the toes, the other thing I can't stand is anything that someone else does to the ball of my feet, when someone pulls on my toes and makes the ball tense, whether it's a comb, a brush, or even just finger, makes me surrender instantly

Sounds like fun. :)

If a feather is really soft, it won't tickle unless it is moving in and out between the toes. But if the feather is slightly stiff, the tip of it moving up and down the centers of my soles would feel maddening. And yes, a stiffer feather on the toes or between them is quite crazy :D

If a feather is really soft, it won't tickle unless it is moving in and out between the toes. But if the feather is slightly stiff, the tip of it moving up and down the centers of my soles would feel maddening. And yes, a stiffer feather on the toes or between them is quite crazy :D

yes as you say~

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back