• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unforeseen Problem, Bad Health News, And, Man At His Wits End?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to the office, Victor told Ross that Ross had received a "Scathing E-mail from Tim Tazzio " on Ross's personal/office e-mail that Ross did not check often, and the e-mail said., "Tazzio was coming after Ross with "both Barrels" after Tazzio got a new, supposedly powerful job.

Then, when Ross went into his private office, Ross noticed that Steve had rang Ross's phone twice, which could only mean that something was wrong with Mister P.

Ross dialed Steve's cell phone, and Steve picked up on the first ring,. Steve said. "Mister P had yet another setback, they dont know how serious. Can you get down here?" Steve asked.

Ross sighed,. Let me compose myself and I will be down by tomorrow night or early the next morning. I have to check a few things first. If Mister P gets any worse, I will drop everything and come down immediately" Ross said.

Ross sat down in his chair. He was not shaking, and did not feel like he was going to pass out or have a seizure. Ross just felt like he had been punched in the face and knocked to the canvas.

Ross decided to not even take on the e-mail from Tazzio. Ross emailed Alan Hell about it, and then sent Alan the E-mail.

Alan immediately wrote back. "Dont worry about it. Either Tom from Philadelphia or some other shark that we know will deal with Tazzio. Try to calm down, compose yourself, and get ready to go be there for Mister P" Alan said supportively.

Ross sat in the office most of the day like a Zombie.

By three, Ross had enough.

"Screw this. I'm going home,. I will let everyone know if I have to go back to OKC tomorrow, or whether I will be in, and when I have to go back. I need to go and "digest this" so to speak" Ross said.

Ross took an Uber home, and entered the apartment with a sullen look on his face.

"Uh oh, what happened? I can tell from that look that something is very wrong" Kayley said, gently kissing Ross.

Ross sighed long. "Well, most importantly, Mister P had a setback. They dont know how serious it was. I have to get there by the day after tomorrow at latest, hopefully by tomorrow night. Also, Tim Tazzio the scumbag claims that he got a new job, and is "Coming after me with both barrels" Ross said.

"Mister P is your major concern. Alan Hell or someone he knows will deal with Tazzio. Ross, try to calm down until you get updates about Mister P, and can get down there" Kayley said.

Ross sighed again., "I know"

That night, Ross and Kayley ordered a light Italian dinner in. Ross's tests had not come back yet from the Boutique Doctor, but Ross really did not care. Ross knew that he had to get to Mister P's side by sometime the next day.

The next day, Rioss made a noon flight to OKC. Ross left, got on the plane, and landed in OKC at 4pm OKC time.

While Ross was en route to OKC, Ross received yet more bad news about both RossShell, and the situation with the oil and gas company and the investors.

When Ross got to the hospital, the news was not good about Mister P either.

It felt like. "The walls were tumbling down" so to speak.

Would things calm down, and could these terrible situations be resolved?

That would all be seen.

Ross decided to not even take on the e-mail from Tazzio. Ross emailed Alan Hell about it, and then sent Alan the E-mail.
This was wise. Even wiser would be to get a restraining order making Tazzio never contact Ross directly again but rather only through his lawyers.

While Ross was en route to OKC, Ross received yet more bad news about both RossShell, and the situation with the oil and gas company and the investors.

When Ross got to the hospital, the news was not good about Mister P either.
It seems that there is no end to Ross's current misery.

I brought Tazzio back into the series because I had an altercation with the real person who Tazzio is based on yesterday. or "T" as I often refer to him. Thus

Okay, so from now on I will make sure that Ross and Tazzio communicate only through lawyers.

Ross's complex problems are what make these stories "juicy and interesting" right? If I wrote "Well, Ross is happiness and sunshine all the time" then there would be nothing to read.

More to come within 24 hours, depending on conversations with some Doctors today.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back