• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How exactly do you find a pro/model lee to hire for a session?

Doccarter94

Okay maybe this is a stupid question, but I recently just got back into the fetish and I was interested in hiring a professional female ticklee for a personal session. My impression is that models are really only looking to be hired for video/professional shoots, is this true?

I’ve tried pro-dommes but they’ve pretty much all said they are the ones who do the tickling, not the other way around, and sadly I am not ticklish :(

Also - how do I navigate the Twitter to aid my search? I’ve heard people suggest that. Despite being 28 years old, I am social media incompetent lol

Okay but like what do I type into Twitter, I don’t even know the names or handles of most of these models lol

Okay but like what do I type into Twitter, I don’t even know the names or handles of most of these models lol

Oh. Then I guess just search something like #domsessions I guess? It never occurred to me you were going in 100% blind. It does help a lot of tickle models tend to re-tweet other models, so I guess just lurk different timelines and follow people that way?

Hit my Twitter link, you don’t need to follow me but you can search through who I follow. Many of them do sessions.

I have a friend who wants to start doing Lee sessions in Chicago area if anyone is interested. Cute size 5 1/2 and ticklish. Brand new to this so let’s get some tickle pros to break her in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay maybe this is a stupid question, but I recently just got back into the fetish and I was interested in hiring a professional female ticklee for a personal session. My impression is that models are really only looking to be hired for video/professional shoots, is this true?

I’ve tried pro-dommes but they’ve pretty much all said they are the ones who do the tickling, not the other way around, and sadly I am not ticklish :(

Also - how do I navigate the Twitter to aid my search? I’ve heard people suggest that. Despite being 28 years old, I am social media incompetent lol

Whereabouts are you located? The first step would be seeing who’s near you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back