• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Foot Fetishists seem VERY Weird to Mandy Sommers

tyler_d

TMF Expert
I'm always amazed when I meet working girls from the streets who are okay with doing adult work, but get totally freaked out when it comes to foot fetish. I had been trying so hard for so long to get Mandy Sommers (5'5", size 8) to give me a chance with her feet. She often stayed busy with many clients and never seemed to care enough to block out time for me. Well one day, I finally got lucky and got her to my house so I could have her feet.

I did things that seemed totally abnormal to her and you can tell by her reactions that she was quite freaked out. And she is a girl who has seen lots of freaky stuff in her life just due to the nature of her job. This didn't help build my confidence in myself as a foot fetishist. She was weirded out by things like how I sniffed her feet or how I wanted her to bounce on my face and things like that. I guess these aren't the kind of things to ask for on a first date, eh?

Last edited:
Fabulous video! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
She has very lovely feet, but I don't like her attitude.:(

She looks like the adult version of Greta Tundberg and I don't understand why she is in such high demand.

The important question here is: "was she ticklish?"

Personally, I thought her reactions were pretty funny... lol

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back