• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle cuckold of my 24F fiance

Cuckoldrplover

How common is this aspect of the kink? I've been on here for a bit of time and found a couple people into it but it seems pretty niche. Are there others around into this stuff? I've recently had an experience with it (see post history) and loved every bit of it deep down, craving more even though I know it should be meeeee lol. Happy to discuss it more!

I got into the kink a few years ago. I used to be completely against it, being very conservative and believing in strict monogamy. Reading stories about married women getting tickled by other men would make my blood boil, but oddly enough, I couldn't stop reading it. My perception on the kink changed when I read "My Brother's Ticklish Wife" by Bob_bo. I remember reading it and seeing how the sessions between the OP and his brother's wife would slowly go from quick vanilla tickle to - for lack of better terms - kinky and intimate. I had my reservations at the time but that was when I started finding the fantasy hot. It's now my favorite tickle fantasy.

Tickling kink is niche. So it’s niche within niche. But nothing wrong with that.

I did get to tickle her briefly a few times for a couple seconds, but nowhere near what others get to do with her. Happy to share a peak of her soles (which she's good with of course). Feel free to DM here or discord/kik (in profile) if wanna discuss/see more privately.

IMG_6367.jpeg

I did get to tickle her briefly a few times for a couple seconds, but nowhere near what others get to do with her. Happy to share a peak of her soles (which she's good with of course). Feel free to DM here or discord/kik (in profile) if wanna discuss/see more privately.

View attachment 755491

Gorgeous woman with beautiful soles, Cuckholdrplover! Thanks for sharing. Please post more of your experiences with her. &#55357;&#56833;

I have written a ton of stories on this very subject, it’s in my opinion a more common fantasy than most believe. I base that on the replies I get every time I write a new story.

Cuckolding is definitely something that resonates with many folks, myself included. Like dahoochman, I’ve written a few short stories related to this theme, and, also like dahoochman, get positive feedback from the folks who read these stories. With over 8 billion of us humans here on this beautiful planet, even if just 0.1% of our global population (8 million) were into seeing their spouse tickled/pleasured by another human that would constitute quite a few sports stadiums full of people. For me, the allure lies in the nearly universal social construct of humans pairing and coupling off for sexual gratification, and that pairing, coupling, and sexual gratification leading to exclusivity of each partner to one another, ie. monogamy. That continuous, monogamous pairing, coupling, and sexual gratification can sometimes lead to things getting ‘stale’ in the bedroom so to speak. Can lead to the two persons involved in said coupling wanting to ‘spice things up’ in said bedroom. Enter stage left a novelty ‘tickle toy’ (ie another human or humans) that can serve as that ‘spice’. I think many humans are hardwired to enjoy watching such scenarios unfold before them or at least entertain the fantasy of such a scenario. I’m in the latter camp of not wanting to go beyond the fantasy realm at the moment. Reasons I’ll save for another time. But, suffice to say I think this kink and its proclivities are completely within the norm of human sexual expressiom. My $0.02 :) Thanks again for the great thread and discussion. TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back