• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the Ler in this video? Her face never shows

if anybody knows for sure, please inbox me that you know who it is. I will offer you a clip of your choosing from clips4sale to send you the download link to as long as it's 8.99 and lower

so basically i'm offering 9$ to whoever can identify this ler in the video

reason being, i want to buy more clips of that ler and unable to do so if i can't search their name

thank you

Yep indeed I have. Last week, but got no response.

I can't speak for this particular studio, but generally speaking, if a model isn't showing her face and isn't named, it's because she wants to remain anonymous. Odds are, you're not going to find out who this person is, and that's by design.

I can't speak for this particular studio, but generally speaking, if a model isn't showing her face and isn't named, it's because she wants to remain anonymous. Odds are, you're not going to find out who this person is, and that's by design.

Normally would agree but 2 things

1- That doesn't seem to apply for this studio as even known models who shot for them don't have their faces as the Lers. that's just the stylistic choice of the videos that this studio puts out.

2- I am asking for their model name on clips4sale so that if they have other clips I could purchase. I would imagine that's a good thing

The Hard Limit tended to use the same female Ler for most of its videos. She was a blond with a large leaf tattoo on her shoulder. Let me see if I can find a picture.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 6.05.55 PM.png

Don't know her name but I'm sure someone does with a image to work from

Myriads

The ler in the pic above is Catherine Foxx the tattoo is a padlock on the chest I think - also the ler in the link is MJ she tickled Riley (the Lee) in a number of clips on tickle abuse

It's not Catherine, she's got a tattoo on her hand, this Ler that Mark is enquiring about doesn't

I don't know who she is, but I hate when 'ler's cover or gag the 'lee's mouth. I want to hear the laughter, and the 'lee should be allowed to breath

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back