• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Health Issues And Setbacks With Two Men, And, What Next?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to the hospital, Ross learned that Mister P was "Drifting in and out of consciousness"

In spite of this, Mister P was not expected to die, and according to the Doctors, had just "Taken some steps back"

Ross had also learned from Ross's primary neurologist, that Ross's dizzy spells were being caused by Ross's BP meds. The neurologist told Ross to see Ross's internist ASAP.

Ross figured that he would stay in OKC for two or three days, maybe do a show or two, and then head home, rest for a day, stay out of the office, and see his Bootique Internist ASAP.

Ross and Steve stayed at the hospital for a while, and then went to an early dinner, after which Ross went back to his hotel

When Ross called Kayley, she could hear something was wrong.

"I know that you are not feeling great. I can hear it in your voice. Tell me" Kayley said.

"Ah, no teacher, I am not feeling great. My close friend and business partner Fritz just had a setback in this seemingly never ending health crisis he is having. It is draining on Fritz, Missus P, Steve, and myself" Ross said.

"Are you going to work while you're down there?" Kayley asked.

Ross cackled. "No teacher, I am going to sit around and paint my toenails all day. To answer your question truthfully, Steve and I hope to do two or three shows. I will be home in up to four days. We will see" Ross said.

"Okay, I will not breathe down your neck. Just try to stay calm. " Kayley said.

"I will, talk to you tomorrow" Ross said.

Ross slept, not badly.

The next day, Steve picked up Ross, and took Ross not to the hospital, but to the office.

"We dont have time to do field shows with what is going on with Mister P. Thus, we will connect to the field area where the field foreman will show and explain to potential investors, and you and I will talk from here. Then, each day when we are finished with that, we will go to the hospital to see Mister P. " Steve said.

The first day, two hundred potentials showed up. The show lasted about an hour. The field foreman and Steve talked, and then there was a question and answer session.

When all was said and done, Seventy Five people signed up. A good signup.

Ross and Steve went to the hospital, where Mister P was semi awake.

"Okay, gentlemen, I know where you two were, tell me" Fritz said.

"Zoom show, 75 people of 200 signed up. Two more shows tomorrow and the next day, after which Ross goes home to all of his problems. Are you not happy to be here, so as not to have to deal with say, RossShell, Harton, Timothy, and maybe even, Tazzio?" Steve ribbed.

"Steve, Tazzio is not an issue. I gave Alan Hell the situation that Tazzio gave me. Alan is going to find a shark lawyer to take care of it, whether it be his law partner Tom in Philadelphia, or someone else" Ross said.

"Okay, sorry, we focus down here" Steve said.

The men were silent.

"Guys, ah, someone wants to talk to me about a small housing development. " Steve said.

Fritz rolled his eyes. "Pass, Steven, with me couped up in here, and Ross flying back and forth, that would have to be on the back burner. If I get out of here, then we will see" Fritz said.

"Yes, Sir P' Steve said, saluting Fritz.

Ross and Steve went for Hibachi Japanese that night.

After which Ross went to the hotel, called Kayley, and fell asleep.

The next morning, Steve informed Ross that they were going to do two shows that day so that Ross could go home that night. After the shows, they would make a brief visit to Mister P, and Ross would hop on a midnight flight to JFK.

A morning show, and an afternoon show were done. 500 potentials. Half, or about 275 signed up.

A decent few days, business wise.

Ross and Steve stopped at the hospital, where Ross said goodbye to Mister P, and got on his midnight flight.

Ross arrrived at JFK at five the next morning.

Kayley was not feeling well, headache, and stomach problem, so she had called in sick that day.

Kayley was sleeping on the sleep sofa in the living room.

Ross ate a light breakfast, tried to drift off to sleep, and his phone was beeping from the vibrate and text.

The text said in capital letters.

"Trouble, Stop Payments May Be Coming"

Who was the text from, and what did the text involve?

Those things would be seen.

Ross had also learned from Ross's primary neurologist, that Ross's dizzy spells were being caused by Ross's BP meds.
That is what I call the cascade effect. Things like this happen: Medication for ailment #1 causes side effects that require medication #2 which in turn shouldn't be mixed with medication #3 that the patient has been taking for years for a prior condition. So #3 is replaced by #4 which can coexist with #2.

"Guys, ah, someone wants to talk to me about a small housing development. " Steve said.

Fritz rolled his eyes. "Pass, Steven, with me couped up in here, and Ross flying back and forth, that would have to be on the back burner. If I get out of here, then we will see" Fritz said.
Fritz has good judgement even in the midst of his serious illness. This is not the time for the three of them to look at new ventures.

I love your explanation about the medications, not even the author understands it lol.

I agree with you that RFS should not take on new ventures.

More by tomorrow night.

Take care
Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back