• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reversal, Moving Forward, And, Which Way To Go?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross decided to go to the office the next morning.

When Ross got to the office, in his personal email box was a conciliatory e-mail from Tazzio.

"Ross, I'm really sorry about what I did. I will tell my attorneys to stop whatever action was going to be started by me. I thought about it. I have a job, I'm making a decent living. There is no reason for us to be at war. Maybe when things calm down between us, we can sit down and talk" Tim Tazzio said.

Ross sent back one line so as not to get himself in trouble.

"Tim I want to believe you. Stop all actions, let this calm down, and then perhaps we can sit down and talk"

As Ross went through the day, both Ross and other people in his office kept receiving offers to purchase small companies

To each reply, Ross prepared a form letter. "Please send offers. Will look over offers myself, and will have others in my office advise me. Will definitely be able to get back to you this week"

Now the reason that Ross came home, was not there anymore.

While Ross was in the office, he began feeling, silly.

He texted The Teacher.

"If I promise to be your slave , may I get foot favors tonight?"

Kayley texted him back. "Yes, always. Go do something. Busy teaching"

Ross felt restless, so for no reason, after examining small, basically nothing companies, he bought five small companies for a million each.

Then Ross started contacting Tim. "Home from OKC. Can you meet me at the usual haunt,. 1 pm?"

"Yes of course" Tim said.

Ross went to Shun Lee at 1 pm, met Tim, bumped fists, and showed Tim his phone with the message from Tazzio.

"Do you believe him?" Tim asked.

Ross sighed. "I dont know. I would like to believe him. I know that I just came back from OKC. We cant do any major deals due to Fritz's health. We did a few decent sized oil deals while I was down there. I'm just feeling restless. I know that I have to go to the internist soon and that Kayley will be on my back" Ross said.

"Truth, how bad are your dizzy spells? You cant lie to your lifelong friend: " Tim said.

"The truth? Not that bad, but worse than what I admit to Kayley" Ross said.

"About what I thought" Tim said,

After lunch, Ross went back to the office for a few hours, and left about 4. Ross knew that he should not have gone in that day, but Mister P's health rollercoaster was really upsetting him

Literally, as Ross walked in the door, John Fish called Ross.

"Can you come up here the day after tomorrow? Two potential big deals. We know all about Fritz, but you and I can do this ourselves, and just give Fritz and Steve the money" John said.

"Ah, not alone right now. Let me call you tomorrow from office. " Ross said.

"Fine" John said.

"When you come into this apartment, you kiss the teacher Hello, Market Boy!" Kayley clipped.

Ross gave Kayley a long kiss. "Sorry teacher"

Ross and Kayley went out to dinner, came home, and Kayley threw off her shoes, and gave Ross her feet.

"If I worship you and give you orgasms, may I please give you just a brief tickle?" Ross asked.

Kayley looked at Ross cross eyed. "You are pushing your luck, but since you are going to be my slave tonight, yes" Kayley said.

Ross inhaled Kayley's musky soles. Then he spider tickled her soles, as she erupted in giggles :HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AS MUCH OF A DOM AS I MUST BE , I MUST REALLY LOVE YOU IF I'M LETTING YOU DO THIS TO ME! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley squealed wetness forming on her pussy.

"Fuck me now! Dinner after, I am all wet" Kayley said.

Ross tore off Kayley's clothes, worshipped her from head to toes, as he too was naked.

"Dont you dare get on top, Market Boy! That is my spot!" Kayley said, shifting positions, and hopping on Ross's hard dick.

As they fucked,. Kayley said.

"Dom Kayley is a Nympho at heart, but I cant be, since it is only moral for me to fuck Market Boy" Kayley said, as they both erupted in Cum.

After the couple showered, they went to dinner.

When they got home, they undressed, and almost got into again.

Yet, energy caused them to stop.

It had been a good day. Tazzio was hopefully going to concede his war with Ross, and Ross was needed in Canada.

After Ross had drifted off to sleep, he awakened at 1 am to use the bathroom.

A text from Fish in capital letters greeted him.

Call me in the morning., You must get here ASAP Potentially "Big deal"

Just what was the big deal?

Would Ross really call a truce in his war with Tazzio?

Those things would be seen.

Ross felt restless, so for no reason, after examining small, basically nothing companies, he bought five small companies for a million each.
When I am restless, I might go to Barnes and Noble and buy five books for perhaps $100 total.
When a woman is restless, she might buy five pairs of shoes for about $1,000 total.
Ross can afford to spend $5,000,000 when he is restless. :rowfull:

His addiction to making big deals that involve travel and stress may yet kill Ross.

Ross is a billionaire, so everything is relative.

To Ross, a million to him, might be like $10 or 20 to us.

Ross has been making big deals that involve travel for years. (In story time) Ross is still alive, but sometimes fighting it.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight.

Tomorrow I have to go see my good buddy the internist.

I do not know what mood I will be in when I am finished dealing with him

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back