• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Biggest game accomplishment?

EvilTicklez

TMF Novice
I am curious, what is a challenge or accomplishment you have from a game you play? for example, I actually have 3 World Record speed runs from Halo on Xbox one.

I beat Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with just rentals. While I was in college I just began replaying them for pure nostalgia. And at that point I no longer had any of the gameboy games that you could connect to the N64. If you've played either of the stadium games, you know just how bad the rental Pokemon are. The games pretty much demanded that you use connect your gameboy games so you can use your own Pokemon.

With Pokemon Stadium 1 now available for Switch Online, and Pokemon Stadium 2 coming soon, I'm gonna see if I can do it again. Because as of right now, your only option is rentals due to there being no transfer option. gameboy games are coming to Switch Online, and the expectation is that the older Pokemon games will come eventually. Maybe then some transfer option will become available, but for right now it's just rentals.

That's quite a challenge you've set for yourself! Beating Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with just rental Pokemon can be quite difficult, as the rental Pokemon are typically not as powerful as trained Pokemon from the Game Boy games. However, with some strategic planning and careful gameplay, it is definitely possible to achieve.

Here are some tips that may help you as you attempt to beat Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with just rentals:

Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the rental Pokemon: Take the time to familiarize yourself with the rental Pokemon available in the game. Each Pokemon has its own stats, moveset, and type, so understanding their strengths and weaknesses can help you make strategic decisions during battles.

Make use of type advantage: Pokemon battles are all about exploiting type advantages. Knowing which types are strong or weak against each other can give you an edge in battles. Try to build a team of rental Pokemon that cover a wide range of types and can counter your opponents' Pokemon effectively

That's quite a challenge you've set for yourself! Beating Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with just rental Pokemon can be quite difficult, as the rental Pokemon are typically not as powerful as trained Pokemon from the Game Boy games. However, with some strategic planning and careful gameplay, it is definitely possible to achieve.

Here are some tips that may help you as you attempt to beat Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 with just rentals:

Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the rental Pokemon: Take the time to familiarize yourself with the rental Pokemon available in the game. Each Pokemon has its own stats, moveset, and type, so understanding their strengths and weaknesses can help you make strategic decisions during battles.

Make use of type advantage: Pokemon battles are all about exploiting type advantages. Knowing which types are strong or weak against each other can give you an edge in battles. Try to build a team of rental Pokemon that cover a wide range of types and can counter your opponents' Pokemon effectively

It was very difficult for sure. Both games combined took me about half a year to do. The first one was by far the more difficult of the two. The second one with more move types, while still challenging doesn't come close to the first one when it comes to difficulty. Like for example, psychic types are too OP in Gen 1. And there's really no set counter to them because ghost types didn't have the advantage over them in-game yet, leaving bug types as the only type with an advantage over psychic types. And bug moves in the first game are pretty weak. But Gen 2 introduced dark types, which aren't affected at all by psychic type moves.

As a kid I beat both Stadium games pretty easily because I was able to connect my handheld games to the N64, and I had a stacked collection of Pokemon in the handheld games because I spent all of my free time playing them. It still presented some challenges, and some strategy was still needed for sure, but using your own Pokemon instead of rentals is like day and night.

I really had to strategize a lot more the first time I only had the option of rentals. And I remember a lot of battles coming down to pure luck. Catching breaks with opposing Pokemon hurting themselves via confusion, and getting status conditions like paralysis and freezing which slowed them down or kept them from moving entirely.

Sadly…I have none, but can I just make one up and say I spent a ridiculous amount of hours on Skyrim! To the point where it’s like over 300 hours! I played this game way to much, and yet I still buy it any time it get rereleased! What is wrong with me!? :shock:

Getting over my anxiety towards playing Souls-Likw games; namely, The Surge series.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back