• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Across The Border, And Other Events Of All Types

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross got up the next morning, and called Fish.

"Can you get up here today? Potential huge energy deals both on the city border and the outskirts of Toronto. I will call Steve and tell him. If he can sit in on the meeting via cell phone or Facetime fine, if not, then we will see if he is okay with us making the deal, and sending him a breakdown before we confirm" John said.

Ross sighed,. "Okay I will leave at noon, but not before I take a tongue lashing from my roommate" Ross said.

Ross started weakly packing a bag , as Kayley came out of the bathroom, dressing.

"Where may I ask, are you going, Market Boy?" Kayley clipped.

"A whorehouse, deal with it. !" Ross shot back.

"Bullshit! What flight are you taking, Canada or OKC?" Kayley said.

"Canada. I have to go meet with Fish and another guy on a big deal. I will try to be home tonight, if not in the morning" Ross said.

"Just call a nurse and take one with you, and I will say nothing. If you get sick, please just let the nurse take you to the hospital" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Thank You for understanding, teacher I will see you either tonight or tomorrow" Ross said.

"Its okay, if you have a nurse with you, and you are careful, I wont be a guard" Kayley said.

Ross called a nurse,. the nurse came, and Ross and the nurse went to JFK for the plane to Toronto.

They landed in Toronto, and Ross went to the office, to meet with Fish, and the other guy, with Steve present from OKC via Facetime.

"I have two medium sized companies worth a total of between 50 and 100 mil which will give you more product for deals for up to 10 years. The only thing I ask for would be a five percent cut on your profits ongoing if that is okay" The man said.

John sighed. "That is not a straight sell. We would have to get our own geological and come up with an agreement. This would take at least thirty days "

"Acceptable. I might also have other people to recommend you to, depending on if and how any deal between us would turn out" the guy said.

The men finished their meeting. Ross was able to get on the flight home that afternoon to get home that evening.

The nurse dropped Ross off at the apartment. Kayley could tell that Ross was weak, and walking unsteady.

"You go into bed! You pushed it by going up there. I will bet that you did not even accomplish anything" Kayley scolded.

Ross sighed and undressed. "I dont know. We have to do geologicals first. Does your partner rate being ordered some food?" Ross asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I should not feed you" Kayley said.

"I have money and a phone. If you do what you said, I could divorce you for cruelty of failing to make sure your sick husband is fed" Ross shot back.

Kayley ordered two pastas and salads, as Ross slowly walked to the dining table.

Ross ate slowly, as the couple said little.

Ross was seeing his boutique Doctor for the evaluation the next day.

Ross tried to sleep, but was having trouble doing so.

Kayley was lying on her side facing the other way.

Ross touched Kayley's foot with his. Kayley flexed her toes back, and pulled her foot away.

"No, not until we get through this" Kayley said quietly.

Ross sighed. "Fine"

In reality, the couple said little, and slept little.

One more day until the first boutique Doctor appointment, the internist.

A neurologist appointment could be coming next.

First things first.

What would the internist say?

That would be seen.

"You go into bed! You pushed it by going up there.
I agree with Kayley on this. Apparently, making more deals is more important to Ross than taking care of his health.
As my brother is fond of saying, "What do you want? A solid gold statue on your marble tombstone?"

Kayley is right.

Both Ross (In the story) and the author (For real ) have received (In Ross's case will receive) bad news about health that will make Ross and the author have to change things.

That to come hopefully by tomorrow.

Author may not be up to writing tonight, as I have to "digest this" as my Dad likes to say.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back