• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help a dream come true for my wife and I

TheBlakeCruz

Hi everybody, hope you are all well.

Please allow me to tell you a little bit about ourselves and what we are looking for! My name is Blake (31) and my wife is Cat (29). We are Canadian but moved to London in 2017. We are a really down-to-earth and normal couple who are looking for somebody like-minded to share an experience with us that we have always wanted to try. Basically, we have always been into tickling and regularly tickle each other but we have always wanted to tickle somebody else together. Cat has always felt more comfortable around other girls and she also would much prefer to tickle another girl rather than a guy. We are ideally looking for a girl who would be willing to be tied down and tickled by both of us, nothing sexual and no nudity would be involved. I really want to be able to intensely tickle somebody too as i haven't been able to do that to Cat because she is UNBELIEVABLY ticklish and it overwhelms her straight away, so it would be nice for me as well as Cat to have this experience. For the right person or couple, i might be able to convince Cat to be tickled in return but we will see, she would have to feel comfortable with the person. We have a box of tools and all the restraints and everything already and we are willing to travel as well. We are happy to get to know you first and make sure that we all feel happy and comfortable with each other first etc. If you are in a couple and you want to see your partner mercilessly tickled, or you even want to join in to help us tickle her, that is also something we can also discuss :) Please message if you feel you could help with this or if you have any questions! Thanks!

Last edited:
Very interesting: we (me and my girlfriend) already had several similar experiences. PM sent :)

If anybody is interested, please drop me a message :) thank you and hope you are all having a lovely day!

We'll have anothe London munch coming up very soon - if you want to meet more of the local community I'd suggest you both come along and make friends with a whole lot of us in one go! We usually find that play partnerships spring best out of real world meets and friendships first. You'll be more likely to come to events like Ticklemania, Hysteria, and Squeal too if you know a few people already - and the scenario you describe could very easily happen at one of those parties!

Hey! Sorry for the late reply! Just seen this! We would love to attend one! The only problem is that we both work long hours at the weekend so its tricky but we will 100% do our best to attend one!

No worries! The last one was great, around 20 attendees as usual, many of whom are regulars at Ticklemania, Hysteria, etc. The munches are every three or four months, so not long before the next one. And they tend to run from lunchtime till late in the evening - 9, 10 or 11pm or so, depending on when the last people feel like finally leaving the pub - so there might be plenty of scope for popping in and out around your work shifts.

We are still looking so please message if you are interested or know somebody who might be :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back