• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ISO a specific type of story (admittedly a very specific request)

MiamiLer305

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is getting by smoothly on this fine March afternoon. I've been looking for a particular type of story over the past week or so to pass along to my wife. I don't know why it took me so long to pose the question here but better later than never. Before getting into what I'm looking for, I'm going to describe the audience (my tickle goddess :upsidedow) to you guys to see if that helps to provide context.

By all accounts, my wife is as vanilla as they come. The kinkiest thing she enjoys for herself is me talking dirty to her when we're intimate. For me, tickling has been my primary and most practiced kink for as long as I can remember. She has known about it since we first started dating. While she does not particularly enjoy being on the receiving end of a 3 hour tickle session, she does indulge me frequently. I'm even starting to suspect that she gets very turned on when I worship lickle her feet while asking her to beg me to tickle her and how much she enjoys being tortured/teased. :)

One thing I do know that she enjoys is those cheesy romance novels that border on soft core erotica. She was really into the 50 shades series (probably the edgiest she's read) but know she also enjoys works from Jude Deveraux. I like to tease her about it but find it extremely cute. That got me to thinking...

I wanted to find something similar involving tickling that I could pass along to her. The word involving is very important. I don't want it to be centered around tickling. It's not her kink so I don't want to completely throw it in her face. I also don't want her reading "HEEEEE HEEEHEEE NOOOO STOP NOT MY FEEET NOT THE FEATHER" either because, let's be honest, that's not exactly A+ material to be reading.

I want something with a little more literary substance. I also want something that uses tickling as a tool of sensuality. Doesn't matter if it's a story based in truth or fiction. As far as general storylines go, I'm looking for something that more pride and prejudice than the hobbit. I hope this is a fun exercise for everyone that also serves to help my tickle goddess bring out the incredible lee that she is. Thanks everyone!

I'm sure someone on here can fulfill what you're looking for. If my memory were better, I could probably remember a tale that I'd read on here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back