• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling aunts barefeet while shes sleeping

Sabriabi

First of all, I'm not English, so forgive me if there are any mistakes in the article.
Let me give you some information about my aunt. idk exactly but i know shes between 34-38. Shes the one of the hottesr woman ive ever seen. Her foot size 37eu and i aleays wanna tickle them since i was kid

2 months ago, I came back to my house during the university holiday. no one in my family had studied abroad before, so my whole family came together on the 2nd day of my vacation.
My whole family didn't come at the same time (I couldn't even imagine what would happen if they all came at the same time). First, my uncle came before breakfast. after the breakfast my uncle and my mother went out to the balcony to talk and cigarettes and only me, my aunt and my little cousin were left in the room.
I was wrestling on the floor with my cousin and my cousin accidentally knocked the slipper off her mother's feet (my aunt was dangling her slipper on her bare fingers).
I noticed the slipper falling off and pretended not to notice. At that time, my uncle called my cousin .I thought to myself, this is my time.
My cousin went to the balcony and I thought I didn't have much time and finally made my move. I took my aunt's slipper in my hand and said, "I guess he did this ." I stretched the slipper towards her feet and said "you look unhappy" and started tickling the soles of her foot . She giggled and said im ticklish . I dont wanna make it weird so after 5 seconds i stopped. An hour later, my uncle set out to pick up my grandmother from the bus station and my mother went out for a quick shopping. This time it was just me, my cousin and my aunt at home. My aunt told me that she would lie down for a while, wake her up if she sleeps, and lay down on the couch. my cousin (a few years younger than me so it's easy to trick him with a computer)
. My mother came from shopping and quickly went to the kitchen. my aunt did not react at all to my mother coming home and i thought she might have been asleep. When I went to the living room, she was lying facedown with one foot on the other. I quickly went to her feet and tried to wake her up as quietly as possible. Of course she didn't wake up and I took action. First I took a photo of hersoles and I started tickling her slowly. My fingers moved around the soles of her feet and she said, "I'm awake, don't tickle me anymore." At that moment, I thought that this was probably my last chance and went inside. While my cousin was on the computer, I took another look inside and this time my aunt was still sleeping. I quickly went and grabbed her feet and started tickling them as fast as I could. (the kitchen door was closed and I had closed the door to my room when I left. For safety )). My aunt was burying her mouth in the pillow and screaming. I sat on her back of her knees and tickled every inch of the sole of her foot. But my enthusiasm was short-lived and the bell rang. That day, before my aunts left, We were alone for the last time. She told me "if you tickle my feet again, I'll tell everyone about your fetish". I think my heart was beating 10 times faster with fear. I have a guess as to how she knows my fetish but I thought it was a very very low percentage. anyway it was an amazing experience and a memory i will never forget

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back