• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP Tom Sizemore

Tenebrae

Verified
75BFFC38-2442-4D33-8294-A11736265A4E.jpeg

Very, very sad to hear about the passing of Tom Sizemore, a well-known figure to movie aficionados. He died on March the 3rd, so it has been a few weeks, but I discovered it just now. He was only 61, and his dark brand of charisma and edginess will be missed in future Hollywood productions. RIP

Often playing sadists, traitors and brutes, he also lent his handsome features (a charming smile and very beautiful eyes) to more sympathetic characters, usually good friends of the hero. Some of my favorite roles of his are Ralph Fiennes' old partner in Strange Days, De Niro's ruthless associate in Heat and the NCO in Saving Private Ryan. A special mention must be made to Natural Born Killers, wherein he managed to shine opposite a stellar cast that included Juliette Lewis (look out for her barefoot scene with him!), Woody Harrelson, Robert Downey Jr and Tommy-Lee Jones, without ever being overshadowed by them!

I remember him in Saving Private Ryan. He was a fine actor.
Rest In Peace, Mr. Sizemore.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back