• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tempting situations

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
I wondered just how many people in their younger days, placed or found themselves in the position below, where you were sat on the floor and an aunt or friend of the family came around and was sat next to you and dangled a shoe from a stockinged foot,close enough to touch, but you simply daren't for risk of an adverse reaction.....but always wished that you hade done. lol

Attachments

• DSC04517.jpg
    DSC04517.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC05684.jpg
    DSC05684.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC05670.jpg
    DSC05670.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 89
Yes several times I can think of in my entire life. Not at home though, other situations.

Lol! More time than I care to think about. Although, I did take the plunge a few times! ;)

Yep, remember a few occasions of school teachers doing this......oh hindsight you are such a pain in the backside!

My wife is a habitual dangler. Way back in the 80's when we were dating, I stopped by her office to take her to lunch. She was sitting at her desk, legs crossed and dangling by one toe. I quickly sat in the chair by her foot, knocked off the pump, grabbed her foot and tickled her stocking sole like crazy. Taken by surprise, she let out a muffled squeak and tried to stifle the laughter (with mixed results). Most of the office was out for lunch, but I'm sure a few heard the commotion at her cubicle.

Only lasted about 30 seconds, but had me rock hard. I reminded her that most of the guys in the office would probably give their left nut to do that, but she's never stopped dangling to this day.

I did capitalise on one such situation many years back. It was at a friend’s 21st birthday party, and as there were lots of people seats were on a first come, first served basis. I found myself sat on the floor (purely by circumstances), and realised I was surrounded by lots of female legs and feet. Many of the women had changed from heels to slippers for comfort, and I had to find a space on the floor rather than stand. I nestled in between two middle aged Irish women, one of whom was wearing navy blue moccassin slippers, white/grey tights and a grey trouser suit. Her left leg was crossed over her right, and her foot dangled some six inches from my face, exposing a smooth greyish white stocking instep. I later found out that this was my friend’s aunt. I kept looking at her foot from the corner of my eye, her slipper jigging up and down, heel popping out until I could take no more. I'd been making conversation with the woman here and there, had a few drinks inside of me so figured it wouldn't be that out of line to play with her foot...

As she spoke I reached up and slowly dragged my finger along her instep. Her foot inclined slightly, but she carried on talking. I repeated the motion, the material of her tights soft against my fingers, and her instep and heel also quite smooth. She let me carry on for a while as my fingers found her stocking sole. I began to really tickle her foot, and she began laughing and squirming, her foot wiggling and flexing. She was trying to maintain her conversation, but kept punctuating it with things like 'There's someone here who likes tickling feet!'. I carried on for about twenty seconds more until she regained her composure, looked at me and said 'There's people looking, you should stop now...', to which I promptly did.

In my younger years I also had female babysitters or family friends nylon soles facing me as they knelt on the floor. I didn’t have the courage to tickle them, so there’s a few missed opportunities there too.

Hindsight, eh...?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Hey guys! I never usually post but I figured I’d chime in. I’ve had tons of these experiences whether it be teachers, lifeguards, or family friends etc but it was always bare feet, never stockings. I’m probably among the younger members of this site (born in 2001) so women always wearing stockings was before my time. Anyway, a specific memory that comes to mind some years back was when I was chilling on the floor with a friend while his mom was sitting on the couch right in front of us. I ALWAYS noticed her feet and thought they were extremely attractive but I never did anything. Anyway she’s sitting on the couch while we’re on the floor and my friend grabs his moms foot, just messin around and stuff, and I so badly wanted to do the same or just feel her bare soles with my fingers but I was not about to do something like that in front of the both of them cuz god knows what they’d say or if his mom would tell MY mom. So I just sat there. I was never ballsy enough in those times unfortunately

Hey guys! I never usually post but I figured I’d chime in. I’ve had tons of these experiences whether it be teachers, lifeguards, or family friends etc but it was always bare feet, never stockings. I’m probably among the younger members of this site (born in 2001) so women always wearing stockings was before my time. Anyway, a specific memory that comes to mind some years back was when I was chilling on the floor with a friend while his mom was sitting on the couch right in front of us. I ALWAYS noticed her feet and thought they were extremely attractive but I never did anything. Anyway she’s sitting on the couch while we’re on the floor and my friend grabs his moms foot, just messin around and stuff, and I so badly wanted to do the same or just feel her bare soles with my fingers but I was not about to do something like that in front of the both of them cuz god knows what they’d say or if his mom would tell MY mom. So I just sat there. I was never ballsy enough in those times unfortunately

Great to hear that this prompted your post. Nice story .We've all been there in our younger days. Missed opportunities eh. Lol.

Ok here's a couple of tips for you younger people when presented with "tempting situations." Two words: DO IT! You see a sole peeking out from under a blanket, or a foot dangling off the arm of a couch, a friend's mom someone doing yoga in front of you with her foot inches from you? A friend's wife stretched out during a game night with a bare or socked foot inches from your reach? TICKLE IT!

Some crucial bits of advice though:

1. Never "caress" or slowly stroke. That's creepy and inappropriate. NEVER be sexual about it. Be fun.
2. Do it intentionally, and look the person in the eyes if possible. For two reasons: A, you want to show that you're deliberately doing something playful and funny to them, NOT sneaky or creepy, and B, her reactions are half the fun!
3. Consider adding "Are you ticklish?" while you're tickling in a matter of fact and playful way. You can avoid being creepy if you get the tone right.
4. Lastly, if you're deliberate, you can REALLY get some good tickling in. Ideally it's two hands, eight fingertips, scribbling two ticklish arches simultaneously. None if this "quick poke with one finger" bs. Go big or go home.

All of the fears you have, "what people will think" or whatever. Trust me, it's all in your head. Nobody cares. So long as you do it right and don't make it weird, DO IT and have fun.

Quick story: My friend and I are teenagers and we're swimming at a pool, and his mom is there with us sunbathing. She is GORGEOUS. Tanned brunette who was a spitting image of jaclyn smith, just with jet black hair. I always wondered what her feet looked like but never saw them until that day. It's sunny out, she's got a black one piece on, and she's laying on a beach chair reading a book while my friend and I are playing in the deep end. Just us three, no one else. I decide at my young age that I'm going to tickle her feet. I'm going to do it. My heart is racing, waiting for her to get into a position where her feet are positioned to tickle, and after a while it finally comes. She adjusts herself in the chair and now her feet are dangling over the arm of the chair, ankles crossed. This is it! I've got to do it!! I am second guessing myself, again heart beating a mile a minute, and I muster the courage to go over to her, and I walk up, and see these gorgeous, dark red painted nails, tanned feet, creamy bottoms, looking just absolutely scrumptious, and just about the perfect height for tickling, right in front of me and I get closer and closer and I'm about to do it and...I chicken out. "What are you reading?" I asked my friends mom, and that was the end of it. Never got the memory, never got the tickle, lost my opportunity, which never came again.

That would be the last time I chickened out when presented with such opportunities.

The moral, again: DO IT. Life moves fast. These opportunities don't come as often as you might think. If you do it right, don't be weird, be playful and nonchalant about it, you can create AMAZING tickling memories. But you gotta do it right.

I've been presented with probably hundreds of other situations like that in my lifetime since then, big and small, and I always go for the tickle. It's never ever backfired, and I have zero regrets.

It's worth it, trust me!! DO IT! :)

Quick story with a much happier ending:

Similar situation to above, sunbathing at a pool, I'm older and wiser now, it's a community pool at our apartment complex, I'm in my 20s, there's this maybe late-30s bleached blonde single mom lady reading a book by herself. I've seen her there before with her kids and I've chit-chatted with her, but nothing too deep. She's reading a book sitting at a metal table thing, alone, and I'm in the pool with two other friends, just chilling. I then notice she puts her tanned feet up onto the table and crossed her ankles. Her soles are facing me as I'm in the pool. That alone gets my heart racing. Beautiful soles staring right at me. Target acquired, I'm going to do this. I start talking to her, ask her what she's reading, we get into a light conversation. I decide I'm going to nonchalantly get out of the pool and just find my way over to her and find a way to tickle those soles, if they're still there in that position. Have to do it right though. Again, you can't be creepy about it. So I grab my towel and walk it over to her, and put it on the chair next to her, and continue asking her questions about the book, the whole time sneaking glances and her soles just with a closer view. Her feet are perfect. Tanned tops, light creamy bottoms that were definitely in the pool earlier so their nice a clean, pink nail polish, and one of those very thin anklets on one ankle. The conversation dies out and I decide this is the moment. I do a head fake like I'm about to leave and catch myself and say "Oh...are you ticklish?" and I just deliberately reach over and dive in with both hands, my right tickling her crossed left foot, and my left tickling her right. I will never forget that feeling on my fingertips. WOW those soles were soft. And she immediately jerks and sort of lightly shrieks and laughs and is shaking her feet but in her position with her feet elevated up so high she couldn't really move them away as I tickled her for what must have been a good 5 seconds. 5 seconds doesn't sound that long but count it in your head, and imagine you're getting to tickle the soft, creamy ticklish soles of a hot mom on a gorgeous summer afternoon as she laughs her head off and squirms. She finally pulls them away from me when she gets control of her body and just laughs at me. "You bugger!" she said playfully. "Wow, you're REALLY ticklish!" I said as I walked away, trying to hide my raging boner through my swim trunks. And that was that. Nobody harmed, a playful interaction, and a fantastic 5-second memory. It was almost as if the universe gave me a second shot from the childhood chicken out I mentioned earlier.

Let me reiterate that you need to do things like this right. Everything has to line up, never force it. If she had put her feet down when I approached her I would have aborted mission, obviously. But she didn't. And for 5 seconds I got to what I wished I could have experienced years earlier with my friend's mom. Sometimes you do get second chances!

That's good advice about taking the playful route and not creep them out. A playful tickling will get you at the worse, a "hey!" and at the best some hysterical laughter. But start drooling on their feet and you will be a creep!

That's usually how I find out someone is ticklish anyway, carefully manipulate an opportunity where I can get even with them for teasing me or winding me up or something.

Great thread, great responses. Been there sooo many times. Occasionally worked up the courage to try on friends or classmates, never once on a stranger. Some of the missed opportunities still haunt me, decades later.

That 3rd pic is perfect. Exactly the kind that drives me insane

This to me is the type of tempting situation I'm talking about that is perfect for a good old fashioned double-handed double-sole tickling.

Check out picture #16 at the following link:

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/ pictures/50-fab-fun-photos-to-ponder/87378040/ [remove the space]

The woman sleeping on the couch with her dogs.

Those FEET! I picture her as some short-haired tomboy in her mid-20s at a lake house or something.

This is what I picture happened right after the picture was taken:

Steve (picture taker): "Lydia, do not disturb the dogs. Promise you won't move? You need to stay still here or the dogs are going to be disturbed, and they're so cozy, you don't want them disturbed, right?"

"No, of course not. What are you asking me thi.....GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Steve is going to town on her soles with both hands, furiously tickling the hell out of her arches, heels, toes, then tops, then back down to the bottoms as Lydia laughs hysterically but has to keep those perfect feet still.

Steve: "I'm just checking your reflexes here Lydia, this is a great opportunity you know, hmmm, they seem perfectly fine to me. Need to check some more though"

*continued severe bare foot tickling to Lydia*

"GAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Melanie comes down the stairs. "What's all this laughing I'm hearing?"

Steve: "Did you know Lydia was this ticklish? Here, try for yourself"

Melanie, who has nails, brings Lydia to a whole new level of ticklish torment.

"I BEG OF YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PLEEEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!"

"Lydia, your feet are SO soft! Do you get pedicures?"

Melanie changes her tickling moves to admiring caresses (that's allowed, fellow girl and all, not weird, lol) which also tickles Lydia like crazy but in a different way.

"Lydia I am so jealous of your feet. They are, like, perfect."

Melanie continues tickling away as Lydia laughs uncontrollably into the couch and the bellies of the dogs.

The dogs continue sleeping peacefully, undisturbed.

The End. :)

more tempters

she has very sensitive soles, which is why her shoe ended up on the floor. lol

Attachments

• 434.jpg
    434.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 107 (2).jpg
    107 (2).jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 443.jpg
    443.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
There have been conversations going on lately about involving unsuspecting people in your fetish, and I am in fact against encouraging people to do things like this.

The truth is that nobody is here on this Earth to fulfill your sexual fantasies. They are not "opportunities" waiting to happen. Nobody who is otherwise not already attracted to you or knows you is asking for your attention.

If somebody with a tickling fetish can tickle people for fun, indiscriminately or not based on attraction at all, TRULY just for fun, and a person ACTUALLY also finds it fun, then maybe there's no wrong being done.

But no amount of self-talk that going out of your way to disguise sexual intentions makes it any better, respectful or LEGAL. Some of this is REALLY bad, irresponsible advice to delude YOURSELF, and possibly humiliate and hurt somebody.

Zeezil suggested to "do it intentionally, and look the person in the eyes" and "You want to show that you're deliberately doing something playful and funny to them, NOT sneaky or creepy".

Unless you really are being playful and funny, you'd still be doing it for stimulation. Who are you really trying to fool, this other person or yourself? Pretending that you're doing it for fun, doesn't make you any less of a creep.

I can't say this for a fact in your experiences, but likely if you've been using these "opportunities" ever since to tickle people, you probably offended, hurt or lost the trust of many of them over the years who never told you.

Say all you want that you know the person and you're just "playing". There's a thin line between that and harassment if a person doesn't recognize your game as purely fun.

Many cases of people who harass people sexually actually involve them taking advantage of an established, reputedly close and friendly relationship with a person to get away with copping a feel. Often in relationships involving even minimal physical touching, a person may do something inappropriate, and try passing it off as "just a joke", accidental, or thought to have been desired. Some predators start a habit of touching a person just to try to get away with that.

Eliminating boundaries between them and a person's body also gives a predator the opportunity to try to control someone emotionally, in which case much worse things can happen.

So for good reason, uninvited touch can threaten and greatly offend some people, and it's very mistaken to think that violating those boundaries is unharmful.

Unless you and another person are on the right terms for to flirt or play with no offense taken, don't needlessly touch people.

It would probably be LESS creepy to just be upfront about your attraction to a person you're on good terms with, or even your admiration of their body. A lot of people would rather you leave them alone once they know that your intention is to flirt with or touch them. But if they're okay with the admission of this, maybe you're in the clear.

If not, don't just cop a feel or groom people to put up with your touch. You have no idea what people have been through. You could needlessly offend or retraumatize someone.

If you are in an uncertain situation but still think any of that potential hurt or those consequences are worth a sexual thrill just for yourself, then you really are a creep.

There have been conversations going on lately about involving unsuspecting people in your fetish, and I am in fact against encouraging people to do things like this.

The truth is that nobody is here on this Earth to fulfill your sexual fantasies. They are not "opportunities" waiting to happen. Nobody who is otherwise not already attracted to you or knows you is asking for your attention.

If somebody with a tickling fetish can tickle people for fun, indiscriminately or not based on attraction at all, TRULY just for fun, and a person ACTUALLY also finds it fun, then maybe there's no wrong being done.

But no amount of self-talk that going out of your way to disguise sexual intentions makes it any better, respectful or LEGAL. Some of this is REALLY bad, irresponsible advice to delude YOURSELF, and possibly humiliate and hurt somebody.

Zeezil suggested to "do it intentionally, and look the person in the eyes" and "You want to show that you're deliberately doing something playful and funny to them, NOT sneaky or creepy".

Unless you really are being playful and funny, you'd still be doing it for stimulation. Who are you really trying to fool, this other person or yourself? Pretending that you're doing it for fun, doesn't make you any less of a creep.

I can't say this for a fact in your experiences, but likely if you've been using these "opportunities" ever since to tickle people, you probably offended, hurt or lost the trust of many of them over the years who never told you.

Say all you want that you know the person and you're just "playing". There's a thin line between that and harassment if a person doesn't recognize your game as purely fun.

Many cases of people who harass people sexually actually involve them taking advantage of an established, reputedly close and friendly relationship with a person to get away with copping a feel. Often in relationships involving even minimal physical touching, a person may do something inappropriate, and try passing it off as "just a joke", accidental, or thought to have been desired. Some predators start a habit of touching a person just to try to get away with that.

Eliminating boundaries between them and a person's body also gives a predator the opportunity to try to control someone emotionally, in which case much worse things can happen.

So for good reason, uninvited touch can threaten and greatly offend some people, and it's very mistaken to think that violating those boundaries is unharmful.

Unless you and another person are on the right terms for to flirt or play with no offense taken, don't needlessly touch people.

It would probably be LESS creepy to just be upfront about your attraction to a person you're on good terms with, or even your admiration of their body. A lot of people would rather you leave them alone once they know that your intention is to flirt with or touch them. But if they're okay with the admission of this, maybe you're in the clear.

If not, don't just cop a feel or groom people to put up with your touch. You have no idea what people have been through. You could needlessly offend or retraumatize someone.

If you are in an uncertain situation but still think any of that potential hurt or those consequences are worth a sexual thrill just for yourself, then you really are a creep.

Thanks for sharing Crefl1n, but with respect, please spare us the finger wagging. Nobody here is suggesting you do something overtly sexual to someone without their permission. Grabbing a breast, or someone's ass, or grabbing their genitals, YES, of course those are culturally forbidden areas that are illegal to touch. "Copping a feel," if you will. Yes, that's sexual assault. I have never done anything close to that in my life and would punch someone in the face if they did that to my daughter or any female I care about. Less bad, but still wrong, would be stroking someone's hair, or smelling it, or rubbing their shoulders without them asking. To suggest tickling someone's exposed FEET in a playful situation is in the same category of that is preposterous. And no, it doesn't matter if we find it sexual, that's completely irrelevant.

What you're suggesting be done instead I think is creepy as hell, frankly. Telling people that you find their body attractive? Or their feet or whatever? Who the hell asked? It's none of their business what you're thinking, and what you think is sexual in your head. Unless you're intentionally pursuing a romantic relationship with that person, what sort of narcissist would go around telling someone what's going on in their brain, especially *sexual* thoughts? You're patting yourself on the back for being some moral superior but I think you're actually being a narcissist.

Nobody's talking about "copping a feel" or sexually assaulting anyone, and stop trying to re-define what that is.

Bottom line, lighten the hell up.

Grabbing a breast, or someone's ass, or grabbing their genitals, YES, of course those are culturally forbidden areas that are illegal to touch. "Copping a feel," if you will. Yes, that's sexual assault. I have never done anything close to that in my life and would punch someone in the face if they did that to my daughter or any female I care about. Less bad, but still wrong, would be stroking someone's hair, or smelling it, or rubbing their shoulders without them asking. To suggest tickling someone's exposed FEET in a playful situation is in the same category of that is preposterous. And no, it doesn't matter if we find it sexual, that's completely irrelevant.

What's the difference (except the body part) if both people copping the feel are getting off? That the "victim" isn't usually aware it's sexual, if you're going after a body part that most don't consider sexual? I'm not calling you a perv, or anything like that. Intent is relevant, that's all I'm saying.

You are failing to consider the fact that some people have been sexually molested in childhood and tickling is usually a big part of that. Or someone might have been held down and tickle tortured by their abusive brothers past when they demanded the tickling stop and thus HATE it and get a PTSS-esque response. But if you really want to say that being respectful of other people and not touching them without invitation is "finger wagging" at you then go off I guess. I hope the people in your life find this account and realize you've been tickling them for yeaaaaars of and on. Wonder what they'd think of you tickling them knowing you got your rocks off to it later?

You are failing to consider the fact that some people have been sexually molested in childhood and tickling is usually a big part of that. Or someone might have been held down and tickle tortured by their abusive brothers past when they demanded the tickling stop and thus HATE it and get a PTSS-esque response. But if you really want to say that being respectful of other people and not touching them without invitation is "finger wagging" at you then go off I guess. I hope the people in your life find this account and realize you've been tickling them for yeaaaaars of and on. Wonder what they'd think of you tickling them knowing you got your rocks off to it later?

I'd say the same thing to you, Hec: lighten the hell up. You're jumping right to "sexual molestation" and these absolute worst case scenarios of torturous non-consensual sibling tickling and PTSD, and I'm talking about tickling your friends foot you see hanging off a couch for 5 seconds for fucks's sake.

As I said in my original post, the tone of what you're saying, the atmosphere, the relationship, that's all relevant. But the fact that the tickler finds it arousing (Sorry, Wolf) is 100% not. Take hugging: Some people are extremely touchy about being hugged and hate it. If you know that after hugging them once, and you insist on strongly hugging them every time you see them, you're a bad person and a bad friend. To Wolf's point, whether YOU get your rocks off on the hug later is completely beside the point -- you're doing something you know your friend viscerally hates. That's the wrong. Not the fact that you were turned on by it in your brain. Again, that itself is nobody's business, and to think it is is narcissistic. It's not your business what goes on in some else's mind, and vice versa.

And if I found out a gay friend of mine jerked off in his bedroom after hugging me every time he saw me every year or so (I don't love hugging, but I don't mind it) what the hell business is that of mine?

Non-sexual, innocent immediate tickling makes people laugh, it can the lighten the mood, it can connect people. I speak from experience. And I again state I have zero guilt or regrets for any innocent tickling I have ever done. There are lines all good people know you don't cross, and I never have.

Remember: While WE may find even innocent tickling arousing, 99.9% of the rest of humanity does not.

Tickle away, people!

I'd say the same thing to you, Hec: lighten the hell up. You're jumping right to "sexual molestation" and these absolute worst case scenarios of torturous non-consensual sibling tickling and PTSD, and I'm talking about tickling your friends foot you see hanging off a couch for 5 seconds for fucks's sake.

As I said in my original post, the tone of what you're saying, the atmosphere, the relationship, that's all relevant. But the fact that the tickler finds it arousing (Sorry, Wolf) is 100% not. Take hugging: Some people are extremely touchy about being hugged and hate it. If you know that after hugging them once, and you insist on strongly hugging them every time you see them, you're a bad person and a bad friend. To Wolf's point, whether YOU get your rocks off on the hug later is completely beside the point -- you're doing something you know your friend viscerally hates. That's the wrong. Not the fact that you were turned on by it in your brain. Again, that itself is nobody's business, and to think it is is narcissistic. It's not your business what goes on in some else's mind, and vice versa.

And if I found out a gay friend of mine jerked off in his bedroom after hugging me every time he saw me every year or so (I don't love hugging, but I don't mind it) what the hell business is that of mine?

Non-sexual, innocent immediate tickling makes people laugh, it can the lighten the mood, it can connect people. I speak from experience. And I again state I have zero guilt or regrets for any innocent tickling I have ever done. There are lines all good people know you don't cross, and I never have.

Remember: While WE may find even innocent tickling arousing, 99.9% of the rest of humanity does not.

Tickle away, people!

So , what goes on in your mind is your business, and no one else's, but whether some else is okay with you getting your rocks off by doing something "fun", "playful", and" "innocent" to their body isn't an issue?

Yeah, no.

Again, just because you'd be okay with someone doing something to you, doesn't make it okay for you to do it to them. If your motivations aren't anyone else's business, fine; but their bodies and their boundaries aren't your business, either.

Context is everything. Can you tickle a pair of unsuspecting feet and have it be "harmless and fun"? Sure. Can it be "creepy"? Sure. It all depends on the situation. And that determination lies with the person attached to the feet.
That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back