• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Apprentice part 6 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in this series!! First, thank you all again for your wonderful comments and energy I am humbled by your admiration and love for this saga and the characters. They appreciate you as well. Now it is time for the next part. Our two heroes are in deep trouble and will they find a way out of it? Can they overcome the odds? We will find out that's for sure. This series is almost over and then we have the phase ending series: The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. I am still trying to finish writing the series and it appears it will be 21 chapters long. Crazy.... anyway, once this series ends, there will be approximately a 3 week break in between this series and Retribution. Got to build the anticipation! I hope you are looking forward to it. Oh, and friendly reminder, if you love this entire saga, please feel free to vote for this series to win the Golden Feather award. Me and the ladies will greatly appreciate it! Now, time for the next part and as always, comments are most welcomed!

PART 6

Sabrina loved hearing those words. Darby was hers to conquer! She opened her eyes and saw Darby’s head had fallen back. This was the sign of submission and she got excited. She let the toe come out of her mouth and paused her foot tickling. Her eyes then went towards Darby’s bra and saw her chest heaving up and down. She loved that sight and she wondered what would happen if she played with the breasts hidden behind that garment. This deputy had amazingly beautiful feet and would she have beautiful breasts? She was about to stand up when she heard another moan, but it was behind her. She turned her head and saw Becky in the same pose. Her head was backwards and Babs was sucking on the toes of the right foot. That really got her turned on because of the way her partner was devouring the toes. She could see Becky’s body trembling in pleasure, and she could hear licking and slurping sounds. It was still amazing how both of these two victims were so similar. They had the same kind of reactions, even though it appeared Darby had the more ticklish feet. Sabrina looked at Becky’s chest and could see her breasts swaying behind the bra. Since both victims seemed to be experiencing the same thing, she came up with a fun idea! She thought of a way to sexually humiliate both women! “Hey Babs, I got an idea! I think we will both have some fun!” she said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

Babs let the toes slip out of her mouth as she heard Sabrina’s voice and then she turned around. She slowly stood up to face her partner and noticed she had a very sly grin on her face. Her curiosity was getting to her and wondered what Sabrina was up to. “What is it? What fun idea do you have cooking up in your head? Hehehe” she giggled.

“Well, have you noticed that both of these morons have the same reactions to what we are doing to them? I was thinking perhaps we can make them enjoy each other. Their feet have been divine, but let’s have some fun with their bodies now. I want you to get that clumsy idiot ready, and I will force the deputy to watch and feel some of the same things. Then, after we get them all worked up, I have a way to completely break their will and humiliate them at the same time. So, you want to see their tits? Hehehe” Sabrina asked. She loved the idea that was forming in her mind and couldn’t wait to have some sexual fun with both Becky and Darby.

“Yes!! I want to see their tits! Ok, let me get this one ready…” Babs grinned as she heard that they were now going to have a lot of sexual fun with these two. She still wondered what the great idea Sabrina had, but so far, everything sounded like a lot of fun. She wanted to put on a show on Becky’s body and if Darby was going to watch, that would make everything better. She then got into Becky’s face by lifting her head forward and saw her glazed eyes. “I think it is time we get a better look at you….” she said softly.

Becky was still trying to comprehend how she was feeling at the moment. She was already tired but felt extremely turned on. That toe sucking felt incredible on her body and her lust was running on a high. She heard Babs tell her something about looking at her, then watched as the woman disappeared behind her. She then looked forward and noticed that Darby looked worn out as well. She saw her breathing heavy and noticed Sabrina had gone behind her. She had no idea what was about to happen to them, but it was not going to be good. She then gasped as she saw hands now in front of her eyes and wondered what Babs was about to do to her. Fear gripped her body, and she tensed up. “W-What are ya about to do to me? Please….don’t tickle me!” she said in fear.

“Can’t promise that, but this should be a good thing for you. I know you have been trying to calm your breathing and what I discovered is that you need your chest to be free. So, let me get this bra off of you!” Babs taunted then found the clasp that held the bra together. She unclasped it and then quickly moved the cups away from the breasts and lifted it over the mounds. This exposed Becky’s breasts and she walked towards the left side of Becky, so she could get a good look at them. She looked at the soft rounded mounds and saw those pink nipples. She felt a surge of lust in her own body as she really liked how they looked. “Whoa! You got some NICE tits there!” she said with excitement.

Becky’s entire body froze up as she felt her bra leave her breasts and rest on the top of them. She looked down and saw both of them exposed, with her nipples at attention. A wave of total embarrassment washed over her, and her face turned red. This woman just exposed something personal on her body and she didn’t know how to react. Her breath left her body, and her eyes went wide in shock. “I-I-I can’t…..Ya exposed muh breasts!!! Ya exposed my breasts!” she shouted in disbelief.

“Yes, I did expose them. I LIKE THEM! I like them a lot! Oooooh you are one sexy apprentice. Hehehehe” Babs teased as she gawked at the two mounds. They were a size B and those nipples were a bright pink. This goofy deputy had an amazing body so far, and this only got her excited. She wanted to play with them but waited for Sabrina to give further instructions. Whatever her ultimate plan was, it was surely going to be very memorable.

“Please…ya got to cover muh breasts….please don’t look at them…” Becky whimpered as she looked down at her exposed mounds. This was such a humiliating moment for her, and she felt very emotional. These women already humiliated her by tickling her silly, then getting her turned on with all the toe sucking and foot kissing. Now, her breasts were exposed, and a frightening thought entered her mind that perhaps she truly was going to wind up naked. She looked up and saw Darby staring back at her. She could see the look of shock on her face, and this made her ashamed even more.

Darby could not believe what she was seeing. In front of her very own eyes, her apprentice had her breasts showing. She could see those bright pink nipples and those soft rounded breasts. She felt crushed for her new friend. She knew just how embarrassed she must be. She could also see the look of sadness in her face and her heart went out to her. Then she felt her own bra coming undone! They were about to do the same to her! She started to fidget in place, hoping she could somehow avoid her chest being exposed. “What are you doing?!! Please stop!! Don’t ya dare expose muh chest!” she shouted in defiance.

Sabrina chuckled to herself as she heard Darby’s demands. She also could see Becky’s breasts and liked what she saw. They were very sexy mounds and that got her even more excited to expose Darby’s. This was a moment she was sure to never forget. She was about to completely humiliate Plotsville’s greatest hero. She was about to embarrass her more than anyone else could have possibly done to this woman to her knowledge. She then reached forward to unclasp the bra and just like her partner, she got it undone, then pulled the cups away and rested the bra above the breasts. She gasped as she could now see the naked breasts! They were a size B, had a very nice shape to them and those nipples. Those beautiful pink nipples were exposed, and she felt herself swooning. They were absolutely beautiful, and her mouth dropped open. Then she realized something. She looked up at Becky’s chest, then she looked back down at Darby’s. It was incredible how much these two resembled each other. “Hey Babs, even their tits look the same!!!! They could be twins! Hehehehe” she mocked.

Babs looked over at Darby’s chest and realized her partner was right. These two women had very similar breasts. They were the same size, the same color nipples, the same type of shape. She was trying to see the difference between them. She loved the look of humiliation on Darby’s face and this whole incident had taken a whole new turn. “Those ARE nice!! They could really be twins! Hehehe I mean, they both have red hair. They are both tall. They both have super BIG feet. They are both really ticklish in the same spots and now, their breasts are the same! Makes you wonder where else they are similar…hehehe” she teased.

Becky saw Darby’s breasts and she felt embarrassed by that. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine she would see Darby’s naked breasts. The thought never crossed her mind. She always admired her beauty, but she never thought of her in a sexual manner. Now, she was staring at her naked chest and the fact hers were exposed as well, this made her really emotional. She saw that look on Darby’s face and her heart sank. Her hero was just humiliated and so was she. “Ya got to cover her….Ya can’t do that to her….please….cover her.” she whimpered.

“Why? Why should we cover her? Hehehe don’t you like what you see? You should be happy! You truly are her apprentice! You both got the same tits! Hahahahaha” Babs teased. She was loving the power she was feeling. She knew she had Becky right where she wanted her and couldn’t wait to see how Sabrina’s plan would unfold. She continued to gaze at the naked breasts and wanted to touch them. They looked soft and supple, and wondered how they would feel. She then looked at Sabrina and wanted to know what was next. “Ok, now that their tits are out, what do we do?” she asked.

Sabrina felt her wetness between her legs only grow as she was loving this moment. Both women had their chests exposed and it was time to have a lot of sexual fun. She then went behind Darby as she wanted to force her victim to watch what was about to happen to Becky before she had her own breasts played with. “Ok Babs, let’s see if that clumsy apprentice has some ticklish titties….” she said with a wink.

Babs’ eyes grew with excitement as she was about to go play with Becky’s breasts! For the first time in their partnership, she was going to play with a victim’s breasts. She felt nervous, yet very excited. It was time to tickle Becky on her chest and this was surely going to be a delightful and erotic moment. She then stood behind her victim and reached her hands around. She then placed them right on top of Becky’s breasts, just to touch them. She felt a large surge of excitement in her body as she felt just how soft those mounds were. She did a soft squeeze on them and she nearly drooled. “Oh my goodness! These……these are amazing!!! They are sooooo soft!” she said with great excitement.

Becky was completely speechless. Not only were her breasts bared, now a woman who was not a lover was groping them. Her mouth was wide open in shock as she felt the warms hands on her breasts. She looked down and watched as the hands were gently squeezing her mounds. She then looked up and saw Darby and Sabrina looking at her. She had no idea what to say or what to do. She felt so embarrassed at the moment and wished this was all some cruel nightmare. Then she felt another squeeze and she felt an erotic thrill in her body. She remembered when Sue Ann played with her chest, but that was during a willing sexual encounter. Right now, she didn’t want Babs to touch her, even though her body liked it. “Ya…ya are grabbing muh breasts…” she said with shame in her voice.

“Yes, I am touching these sweet breasts of yours. They are so soft. I love squeezing them. I love touching them. I really like them. Hehehe I know you like me doing this…” Babs teased as she continued to caress and gently squeeze.

“I-I don’t want ya to touch me….It is..it is not right..” Becky responded. She was still in a state of shock that this was happening to her.

“Like I care what you want. It is what I want. I want to touch you. And even though you are saying you don’t want it, your body does. I can feel how hard your nipples are! You are a naughty girl, Becky Lockhart. Hehehe” Babs teased. She then started to rub her palms on the nipples and loved how stiff they were. She was going to seduce this woman and break her spirit.

“Please….stop touching muh breasts…This is embarrassin’ me….” Becky whined. She then looked up again and saw Darby and Sabrina staring at her again. She felt so ashamed.

Darby was in pure shock as she saw Babs grabbing and squeezing poor Becky’s breasts. She really felt for her apprentice and wished she did not have to go through this sexual humiliation. She wanted to get free to rescue her, but she was still stuck. Then she gasped as she felt hands grabbing her own naked breasts! “Hey!! What are you doing?” she shouted.

Sabrina stood behind Darby and reached her hands around to grab Darby’s breasts. She wanted to mimic her partner and play with the deputy’s breasts. She felt an erotic thrill flowing through her body as the breasts felt amazing in her hands. She grabbed each breast and started to gently squeeze them. The skin was very soft, and the mounds had a firmness to them. She was impressed with Darby’s body so far and she wanted to really have some fun with her. “My, my, my deputy…you have some really nice tits. These feel wonderful in my hands. Doesn’t this feel good?” she teased.

“No!!! Let go of muh breasts! And tell your partner to stop touching muh apprentice! Why are you doing this to us?” Darby asked. She hated this humiliating moment and wished these women either let them go, or just leave. She continued to feel the hands on her chest and winced a little when she felt her nipples getting played with. She knew this would get her turned on, and hoped these women would not push this situation further.

“I am not going to let go of them. Why would I let go of something that feels good? You are soft, deputy. I mean, you have some really soft skin. Surprisingly, your feet are softer, but your tits are soft enough. Plus, I know you like this. Your nipples tell me how much you like this. Look at those pink buds of yours! Hmmmm…..You seem to be very sensitive all over your body, do you have ticklish breasts? Huh? Are you ticklish here?” Sabrina teased as she started to lightly flutter her fingers along the sides of the breasts. She felt Darby start to shake around and she loved it. She was excited that this woman seemed so responsive to her touch. She wanted to drive her wild and now she heard a giggle. She knew she was about to truly humiliate Deputy Darby Reeves. “What’s that? Is that a giggle I hear? Don’t tell me that you are TICKLISH here too!!!!” she teased.

Darby started to wiggle more and more as she felt those fingers lightly stroking the sides of her breasts and it was driving her crazy. Her breasts were always very responsive to touch and now this outlaw was going to exploit that fact. She felt herself starting to giggle and she started to shake her chest. She looked down and could see those fingers tracing along the outlines of her mounds and now the laughter started to get worse. She let out a few frustrated grunts, and her body continued to shiver and move around. She couldn’t help but let out giggles and soft laughter in frustration. She truly hated this moment as this was driving her crazy and embarrassing her in front of everyone. “Hehehehe cut that out! Ya got to hehehehehe stop ticklin’ me! hehehehe Sabrina please! Stop ticklin’ muh breasts! Hehehehehehe It tickles!!!” she squealed.

“I know it does! I really like how your breasts shake around like that. Mmmmmmmmm so nice! I like how soft your skin is, deputy. You are so soft everywhere I touch. How do you keep your skin this soft when you work so hard? Tell me your beauty secrets…hehehe” Sabrina teased. The feeling of power she had felt good to her. She loved how her fingers would touch the chest and send her victim into a fit of giggles. She could also see how hard the nipples were getting as well. She knew this type of touch would be torturous for Darby, but she also knew it would get her very aroused. All of her victims seemed to have the same fate. She plays with their breasts, and they would succumb to the pleasure. Once they gave up, she took full control of them and proceeded to torture them until they agreed to whatever her demands were. Now, it was Darby’s turn. She was going drive her wild, not for any specific instructions to be part of her crimes, but just to show dominance over her. To show that an outlaw would be more powerful than an officer of the law. That got her excited and it was time to push this woman into submission.

Darby then started to laugh harder as she felt the fingers going on the top of her breasts, which were highly sensitive areas. She could see Sabrina’s fingertips and saw those nails of hers. They weren’t really long, but long enough to make scratching sensations. It was weird for her to think, but the nails reminded her of La Diabla’s nails. They had that perfect length to cause a lot of tickle damage, but not long enough to make it a hinderance in rough physical activity. The fingers then started to head towards the undersides of her mounds and the ticklish sensation skyrocketed. She knew exactly how ticklish she was in that spot and prayed she would not get tortured there. “Hahahahahahaha ya got to stop!! This is embarrassin’!!! Hahahahahahahahaha stop tickling muh breasts!” she squealed.

Babs looked at the breast tickling that was happening and that got her excited. Her hands were still on top of Becky’s breasts as she continued her massaging and groping of those mounds. She loved the way her partner handled another woman’s breasts. It was though she was an expert on human touch and the victims always went wild. There was something very mesmerizing about Darby laughing and squealing away. It was such a wonderful sight to see that even though she was this very strong, very tough, very heroic deputy, she was still a woman with a sensitive body. She was still a woman who responded to sensual touches. Now, it was time to do the same to her apprentice. She then looked down and saw Becky’s helpless chest. It was time to totally destroy this young woman’s mind. “You see that? Doesn’t that look amazing? Mmmmmm her chest is so cute, just like yours! You can also see how sensitive she is there. Listen to her. Listen to her sweet giggles coming out. She is being tickled and there is nothing she can do but laugh. More importantly, look at her tits. See how hard her nipples are? Yours are stiff too! Now, let’s see if you are just like her and have some ticklish breasts…..” she whispered, then started to lightly stroke her fingertips on the outside edges of Becky’s breasts.

Becky gasped as she felt the fingers now lightly stroking the sides of her breasts. A very strong ticklish sensation started to tear through her body, and she started to tremble in response. She knew her breasts were ticklish from that night with Sue Ann. This outlaw was now going to play with her that way and she worried about her body’s response to it. She started to shake her chest around, but those fingers remained on her mounds and kept tenderly stroking that skin. She tried to hold her giggles in, but that was a futile effort and started to laugh. “Hehehehehe why are hehehe ya touchin’ muh breasts??!! Hehehehehe that really tickles!! Ya got hahahahahah to stop that! That’s hahahaha not a nice thing to do to me!” she shrieked.

“Hehehe you are so cute! You are the cutest prisoner I have ever played with! Awww…. This is not a nice thing to do to you? I think it is….your nipples tell me different…” Babs teased. She looked at the nipples getting stiff, and she knew poor Becky was definitely aroused. She loved playing with her and wanted to truly give her erotic pleasure. Once she did that, then she could break her. She started to get anxious as she knew this young woman was going to be naked soon. Her fingers then moved towards the undersides of the breasts and that really got Becky going. “Ooooh!!! Is this your spot? The spot that really drives you crazy?” she taunted.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUH BREASTS!!! YA GOT TO STOP TICKLIN’ MUH BREASTS!!” Becky roared as the fingers moved to the undersides of her breasts. This was a very sensitive spot and after all the torture she went through earlier, she felt her body even more sensitive than before. She was worn down and all her defenses were waning. Now, the tickling felt even worse, and she felt so helpless. She shook her chest as much as she could, but those fingers kept touching that delicate skin. It felt so horrible yet felt so good. She would never admit to the outlaw that it did get her sexually excited. She couldn’t ever admit that because it would only inspire her to keep tickling her. She hoped that she would get off her breasts, but then a thought came to her mind as she laughed harder. She remembered what Babs told her and threatened her with earlier. She was going to end up naked. She was going to lose all her clothes and show her birthday suit to everyone in the barn. The way her body was breaking down made her realize that could possibly happen. This made her feel even more sensitive and she laughed harder.

Babs loved that reaction and tickling Becky was really addicting. She loved the sound of her laughter. She loved the way her body reacted to the tickling. She even looked down towards the tops of the woman’s feet and saw her toes curling open and closed. She loved the way the legs were trembling and the upperbody shook. What really got her excited was the way the breasts moved around. They were so sexy; she just couldn’t wait to play with her entire body. She wanted to tear off all her clothes right now and have her way. But it was a game of patience. Soon enough, Becky would break and become very docile. Her fingers loved how soft the skin was under the breasts. Then her eyes looked at the nipples again. It was now time to really drive poor Becky crazy. “I am not going to stop tickling your breasts! They like this! I mean, your nipples are hard enough to poke through a brick wall. In fact, speaking of your nipples, how about I do this to them?” she cooed.

Becky felt the fingers leave the undersides of her breasts, then looked on in shock as she saw the fingers now rubbing her nipples. The fingers were on the top of them, rubbed them in a downward pattern, came off of them, then repeated the pattern. So many feelings coursed through her body as the fingers continued to flicker off her nipples. She didn’t really know how to react. Her body was so sensitive right now, but this feeling felt incredibly good. She could feel her arousal increasing and the wetness between her legs started to grow. She didn’t want to be sexually pleased by this woman. She had her as a prisoner, tied up, tickle tortured, threatened to be naked, and now, made her sexually aroused. She felt herself losing control and that worried her. She was happy she wasn’t being tickled, but this new attack was a much greater concern. “S-Stop doin’ that….that’s…mmm…not nice….” she cooed.

“Hehehe not nice? I think it is nice…You like this don’t you Becky Lockhart? You like me playing with your nipples. I bet you want me to keep doing this because it makes you feel really good inside. Admit it, you like a woman’s touch, don’t you? You want to make love to a woman right now. Admit it….” Babs teased as she continued to do very hard flickers of those stiff pink nipples.

Becky felt so confused at the moment. She knew Babs was telling the truth right now. She knew that she did feel very horny at the moment and this nipple teasing only fueled her fire even more. She remembered how she made love to Sue Ann months ago, and she also remembered when Peggy was beginning to touch her. It felt so good at those moments. Her entire life, she never imagined making love with women, but as of recent times, she did like the idea. That night with Sue Ann was special to her. She actually had lesbian sex and it felt great. She had thought about that night a lot over the past few months, but also wanted to suppress it. It made her feel guilty because she remembered folks in her hometown calling lesbian sex a sin. Becky was now faced with the dilemma of getting aroused by someone who wasn’t even a lover. This was a woman hellbent on humiliating her and dominating her. She wondered why she couldn’t resist these feelings right now. She couldn’t help how she was feeling, and it weighed on her mind. “Please…..ooooh….ya got….to stop doing this to muh breasts…I don’t….ooooh…want ya to make me…..oooh feel funny….” she whimpered.

“Hehehe oh? You are feeling funny right now? I like that. I like that a lot. I love making you feel funny. I know you want me to keep playing with you like this. In fact, why don’t you just admit you like girls? Your mentor did that earlier, remember? She admitted she liked girls. Now, it is your turn. Come on Becky, tell all of us you like girls too, then we can perhaps work on getting you naked….” Babs teased. She then started to rub her palms on the nipples and move them in circles. She could feel how hard they were, and the way Becky’s body was moving, she knew she was getting this woman incredibly aroused. She could even see her hips grinding a little. This was a great experience for her at that moment. Her partner had sexually dominated so many women before, and she always loved it when it happened. Now, it was her turn to do it. There was something very powerful about seducing a prisoner. She wanted to make sure she humiliated Becky by making her cum whether she wanted to or not.

Becky closed her eyes as she felt the wonderful sensations now flowing through her body. This was definitely better than when she was getting tickled out of her mind, but she felt incredibly guilty as well. She was told to admit she liked girls. She really didn’t know if she really did or not. She was still trying to reconcile the experience she had months ago in her mind. The way the nipple play was affecting her made her think that perhaps she did want to make love to a woman again. She started to tremble a bit and she got nervous. She was starting to fall into that state of erotic pleasure where another woman would take control of her and have her way with her body. She wanted to fight the feelings, but that nipple rubbing felt so good. “I-I don’t know if I like girls…..or not. Ooooh…. D-Do ya like girls?” she asked.

Babs smiled as she heard that question. No one ever asked her if she did like girls or not before. She had sexual experiences with women a few times and thought nothing of it. But hearing it from this young lady made her pause for a moment. She then decided to really push Becky further into that sexual abyss. She leaned her head closer and now was next to Becky’s left ear. “Yeah, I like girls. I like to make them squeal with pleasure. Like I am going to do to you….” she whispered, then she moved Becky’s head backwards a bit to expose her neck, then gave her a very soft kiss on the neck.

Becky felt that kiss on the side of her neck and she swooned. She was surprised she reacted this way as she felt those soft lips of Babs on her neck. After all the tickle torture, then the nipple teasing, her body craved pleasure. Kissing her neck was definitely a way to get her purring and the outlaw found it. She felt her body shiver and goosebumps formed on her skin as the kisses continued. She closed her eyes as the pleasure felt amazing. She couldn’t even help but moan. “Ooohhh not..mmm…. not muh neck….Ya can’t oooooohhhh do that…”

“You like it….just enjoy it, cute Becky….” Babs whispered seductively as she continued to kiss the side of the neck. She did enjoy the soft skin on her lips and hearing Becky moan got her own body excited. She was now fully seducing this woman and was not going to stop until she made Becky surrender herself. Then, she would look forward to whatever plan Sabrina had in mind. As she kissed the neck on the left side, she reached her right hand towards Becky’s chest and started to softly flick the nipples. That caused another moan to come from her victim and it was time to really push this further!

Darby watched in horror as she saw what was happening to Becky. It was frustrating to watch as she felt bad for Becky, but she felt her own breasts being tickled. She kept giggling as Sabrina’s fingers lightly stroked the outside edges of her breasts. She wanted to help Becky in the worse way because she remembered what always happened to her. She had been tickle tortured so many times, then was forced into erotic pleasure. She knew how a body could surrender to the mixture of agony and pleasure. She knew just how much her own body surrendered to those feelings, and she was older and more mature than Becky. Looking at her apprentice starting to react sexually really bothered her and she felt she had to do something. “Hehehehehe ya got to stop torturing Becky! Hehehe Please, don’t do that to her! And will ya please stop tickling me!” she giggled.

Sabrina had watched what Babs was doing to Becky and she felt so incredibly turned on. The way her partner was seducing the young woman was exciting. She loved the way she flickered her fingers across the nipples and was now kissing Becky’s neck. She could see the look of pleasure on Becky’s face and knew it wouldn’t be long before she surrendered sexually. Then her mind thought about Darby. She was having a great time tickling her breasts, her feet, and her body. To have this hero in her clutches was the greatest moment of her criminal career. But what really got her excited was how she was going to completely sexually humiliate both of those women. She knew that once she forced Darby into sexual surrender with Becky, it would remove any obstacle she had for success. She thought about the town of Plotsville. Sabrina thought about the fact she came to this town looking to make a lot of money, only to be thwarted by Darby. This was about revenge and humiliation, but she thought she had unfinished business with Plotsville. She did not want to leave empty handed. She had to come up with a new plan and wanted to finish these two women off. She paused her breast tickling and lowered her head to Darby’s right ear. “Hehehe why should we stop? Look at her….doesn’t it look like she likes what is happening to her? I find it sweet that you care about her well-being, but you should be happy for her. She is going to feel really, really, good when we are done with her. I am going to force you to watch her achieve sexual bliss. So watch deputy, watch what happens to her. The best part is that there is nothing you can do about it. Now, I think it is time to get you a little excited yourself….” she whispered.

Darby felt that warm breath on her ear, which made her flinch. She knew her own body was about to be teased and she hoped she would be able to fight the sensations. Then she felt Sabrina’s thumbs on each nipple. She let out a gasp as the thumbs started to flick off those buds. She absolutely loved having her nipples played with, but the wrong outlaw was doing it at the moment. She wished it was La Diabla playing with them, but it wasn’t. It was another woman who was out to humiliate her sexually. She also knew her body didn’t care what her mind wanted and felt those nipples swelling with pleasure. This wasn’t a tickle attack; this was a pleasure attempt. She bit her lower lip softly to try and fight the feelings, but she couldn’t help it. She felt powerless again and hoped she would not surrender. Darby then heard another moan and looked towards Becky. She could see her apprentice’s eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly opened as she let out pleasure moans. She saw Babs still kissing all along her neck and the fingers playing with poor Becky’s breasts. “Come on……ya got to stop…mmmmmm doing this to us…please….just let us mmmmmmm go…” she moaned.

Sabrina giggled a little as she heard Darby moaning. She wanted to keep her in heat as her partner toyed with Becky. She had a desire to really have some sexual fun with Darby, but her plan was better in her mind. Once she got Darby ready, it would be the ultimate form of humiliation for both of these women. If she didn’t want to return to Plotsville, she would strip Darby naked right now and just have her way with her. She had greater plans and watched with great delight as Babs played with Becky. “Just look at your apprentice, Darby. It looks sooooo good, doesn’t it? That’s right, you can enjoy the show. Believe me, it will be something you will never forget.” she whispered.

Babs continued to play with Becky’s breasts as she kissed her neck. She could feel how Becky’s body was responding to this and got excited herself. Her own nipples were getting hard and the wetness between her legs increased. She then stopped kissing Becky’s neck and playing with her nipples. She took her left hand and placed it under Becky’s chin and turned her head left, towards her. She could see the look of erotic pleasure on that young face, and it was time to really get her going. She could see the glazed look in her eyes, so she licked her lips, then planted those lips onto Becky’s and kissed her. She kissed her with passion and felt her victim trembling in her body. She had to admit it was a nice kiss, as Becky’s lips were very soft and firm. Babs even slid her tongue into Becky’s mouth, and she heard the young woman moan in tremendous pleasure.

Becky was absolutely stunned. After all the teasing she endured, her lust was sky high. Then she felt her head being turned towards Babs, and through her hazy eyes, she saw her face. Then she felt herself being kissed and it sent so much pleasure into her body, her toes curled, and the wetness between her legs almost splashed out. For the second time in her life, she was kissing a woman. This was different because this wasn’t a friend or a lover. It was a criminal intent on destroying her. Her body didn’t care, it loved this moment. Everything felt so good and when she felt Babs’ tongue inside her mouth, she felt herself surrendering to the pleasure. Then the kiss broke, and she didn’t know how to react. She felt her body going limp and knew she was giving in to the pleasure. She was not going to stop Babs from taking full advantage of her now, even if some part of her brain hated this. “Please….please….” she babbled.

“Please what? Kiss you again? As much as I enjoyed that kiss, how about I use my tongue somewhere else?” Babs teased. She then moved her head close to Becky’s left breast. She saw that rigid light pink nipple and grinned. This was the best part of the job. Having sexual pleasure after tormenting a prisoner. She then stuck out her own pink tongue and did a very gentle lick under the nipple. She felt excitement with her own body as she continued to do soft licks under the nipple, then across the top. “mmmmm…..you taste great…” she whispered seductively.

“Oooooooooooohhhhhh not there…….mmmmmmmm not muh nipples….please….not muh mmmmmmmm nipples…” Becky swooned. After all this sensual pleasure, having her nipples licked sent her into another orbit. She could feel that warm, wet tongue sliding all over her nipple and even onto the breast itself. This was such great foreplay and she even involuntarily started to grind her hips a little. She felt so weak, yet so good. Her mind was still fighting as hard as it could, but her body was slipping into sex mode, and it dawned on her; she was going to have sex with a woman again!

As Babs licked that left nipple, she reached her left hand over and played with the right nipple, gently squeezing and flicking against it. Her role was to get Becky so fired up with sexual energy, she wouldn’t be able to resist. She wanted to strip this woman naked. She wanted to see everything on her. But she had to make sure Becky was weak enough to do so. She didn’t want to cut the clothes off, she just wanted to remove the clothing. To do that, she had to untie her and that was a risky proposition. But if Becky was so turned on, so weak, she could do it with no problem. Her left hand then went down towards Becky’s stomach and lightly tickled it. She felt the stomach muscle jitter and heard a slight giggle between the moans. She flickered her tongue faster on the left nipple to keep that sexual excitement, but wanted to tickle her to make her victim realize that torture could happen at any time. She then paused her nipple licking to play with Becky’s mind. “You are still so ticklish! Hehehehe I like tickling your tummy! Tell me how much you like me tickling this tummy of yours or tell me how much you want me to make you feel good…” she teased.

Becky felt the fingers dancing on her stomach and the ticklish sensations increased. Her body started to jerk around and felt that sense of ticklish panic again. Her body was having such a great time with erotic pleasure, this tickling seemed worse than before! Then she could hear Babs teasing her and it drove her crazy. “hehehehe don’t tickle muh tummy! Please hehehehehe I’m really ticklish right now! Hehehehe make hehehe me *squeal* feel good!” she responded.

“Ok, if you say so….” Babs responded, then paused her stomach tickling. She then resumed licking the left nipple as the right nipple was gently squeezed. She decided to be a little mischievous by having her left hand lightly tickle under the right breast, which made Becky twitch a little. She loved hearing her soft giggles and she looked up at her face. She saw her staring right back down at her and she smiled. “That’s right, someone’s very ticklish. Hehehehe you want me to keep making you feel good? Tell me how much you want me to make you feel good, or I am gonna tickle you bad!!!” she threatened.

Becky’s eyes shot opened as she heard that tickle threat. She did not want to be tickle tortured, so she immediately caved in. “Hehehehehe make me feel good! Make me feel good! No more hehehehe ticklin’ me!” she squealed.

“Good girl……” Babs grinned then returned to her nipple licking. Her left hand then slid down Becky’s body and eventually landed on the crotch. She gave that area a soft squeeze and felt her victim shudder. It was almost time to get this woman naked!

Darby continued to feel Sabrina hands playing with her nipples and even softly caressing her breasts. She would never admit it to Sabrina right now, but it did feel nice. She wasn’t being tickled and the erotic teasing wasn’t as intense. It just felt really nice. She couldn’t fight off her own arousal and she knew that, but at least she wasn’t screaming her head off in laughter, or uncontrollably moaning in pleasure. What concerned her was Becky. She watched as Babs systematically broke her apprentice down sexually. She could see how she was going after Becky’s chest and alternated between tickling her and teasing her. Her heart felt pain when she heard Becky saying she wanted to feel good and not to be tickled anymore. Vivid memories of her surrendering like that filled her mind and knew poor Becky was going to surrender. There was no mistake about it, her apprentice was going to be sexually conquered before her very eyes. She wondered if Becky would be able to handle this moment afterwards. She remembered how defeated she felt when La Diabla did this same type of torture to her in this exact same barn a little over a year ago. It took her a while to recover from that and she knew Becky was not mature enough to handle what would happen from all this. Her heart went out to her, and she wanted to help her so badly. “Please….mmm…let Becky go. She doesn’t…..deserve this….” she muttered as she tried to fight her own sexual feelings.

“I think she does…look at her. She is enjoying herself. She is probably feeling this pleasure for the first time in her life. You heard her say it, she wants to feel good. Who are you to deny her the pleasure that only another woman can give? Hehehe” Sabrina told her. She loved the way her partner was sensually tormenting Becky and knew the time was near. She had to calm herself in order to execute her plan.

“But…she’s just a kid….she’s not ready for this….” Darby told her. Becky was only 20 years old and this was the first time she really got to be around a larger town. She was so new to life away from a farm. She felt this need to protect her and get her away from this situation. She started to wish that it was only her to be tormented, and if she could, she would be sexually humiliated instead of Becky. “Let her go…” she mumbled.

“Nope…hehehe we are going to watch some wonderful things happen to her! If she is 20 years old, then she is a WOMAN! She has her own needs and desires, and we are going to watch her blossom sexually. I think we both know she has never been with a woman before, but after we are done, and with YOUR help, she will have her very first time!” Sabrina said with excitement in her voice. Her eyes could see Becky slowly giving in and becoming limp. She couldn’t wait and her own legs started to tremble.

Babs wrapped her lips around the left nipple and started to suckle on that bud. She absolutely loved the taste of it and just kept going. This was definitely a perk of her career. Having sexual relations with cute women. Becky was definitely a pretty girl, and this was a great pleasure for her to do this. She heard herself slurping on the nipple and felt her own starting to throb. It was time to now take full advantage and get this woman naked. She slowly removed her lips away from the nipple, the tip of her tongue still contacting it. She made another lick, which made Becky let out another moan, then she slowly pulled her tongue away. There was a string of saliva connected to her tongue and the nipple and then it broke. Now, it was time to get Becky ready to be completely naked. “I know you liked that….Now, I think it is time I make you a lot more comfortable. Listen closely sweet Becky Lockhart. I am going to take off your clothes. If you do anything, then I am going to really, REALLY, tickle you….hehehe” she threatened.

Becky’s head went limp as she felt the amazing pleasure that was happening on her nipple. She felt the warmth of that mouth and the wetness of that tongue, and it gave her jolt after jolt of erotic pleasure. She really started to like it and it was such a relief from being tickled. She was aware just how sensitive her body was at the moment and if she was tickled right now, it would be such torment. Then she heard that her clothes were going to be taken off. She did not want to get stripped naked, but felt helpless. Her body was tired. She would feel how sensitive she was. She knew just how aroused she was as well. This woman was putting her under her control, and she felt helpless. It was such an emotional feeling because no one had ever done this to her before. Peggy had dominated her in a way, but not to this degree. She then looked through hazy eyes and Babs was not standing in front of her. She thought she felt something at her wrists as they were coming back down. Becky looked at Babs and then felt her arms come down and her wrists being untied. Hope started to fill her body as she figured this nightmare was finally over. Once her wrists were free, she felt her arms go limp to her sides and she started to whimper. “Thank you…..thank you….” she mumbled.

“Hehehe don’t thank me yet….” Babs responded. She could see how exhausted Becky was and now it was time for her to take advantage. She then went behind the tired young lady and started to remove her flannel shirt. Once that slipped off her arms, she then started to pull off the bra. She wanted to get Becky naked, and her heart started to race. She couldn’t wait to sexually tease her and make her lose her mind. The bra slowly slipped off the arms and now, Becky’s upper body was completely bare. She grinned as she tossed the garments over her shoulder and into the empty horse stall. She then moved quickly to rebind the wrists and then raised them above Becky’s head once again. Once she finished tying the arms, she then walked back in front of Becky on her left side and stared at her. Babs’ eyes could see the exposed armpits, and the entire chest area, sides and stomach. The only thing that remained where the pants and underwear. She felt giddy and even looked at those big, bare feet sticking out from under the jeans. It was time to remove these pants!! “There you go! Much nicer now, right? Let your body breathe a little. Now, I think it’s time we get you out of those jeans….” she teased.

Becky started to whimper in shame. She realized her upperbody was completely exposed and felt incredibly emotional. There were three women in this barn that could see her naked chest. She felt so vulnerable, so helpless to do anything. She felt so tired and just wanted to go home at the moment. She even looked over at Darby and her mentor had this sad look on her face. This made her feel really ashamed of herself and she knew she failed in front of her hero. There was no way she was going to become a deputy now. Not after getting captured, tickle tortured and now going to be stripped naked. She started to hold back her tears as the weight of the situation bore down on her. When she heard that her jeans were going to be removed, that made her heart ache. She saw Babs down by her bare feet and saw her loosening the ropes. “Please….can ya cover muh chest? I don’t want ya to see muh goodies…” she whimpered.

“Your goodies? You are just too cute! Oh yes, we are going to see your goodies. In fact, we are going to see all of your goodies! Now, I am warning you. You try to kick me or do anything to prevent me from taking those jeans off and your underwear and I am going to tickle you all over your body until you die!” Babs threatened. She then managed to get the ropes binding the naked ankles undone and now, Becky’s legs were free. Even though she threatened her, she still wanted to move quickly, or she could be kicked. This tall woman probably had really strong legs and she didn’t want to get knocked out. She moved her way towards the hips, reached down, then unbuttoned the jeans. She then loosened the jean flaps and reached down with both hands and started to tug the jeans down. She managed to get Becky’s rear end to come off the crate, and now she was able to get the pants off the hips and slid it down her legs. She was amazed that her prisoner didn’t even resist as she did it. The threat of tickling her must have frighten the young woman. Once the jeans got to the ankles, she quickly pulled the jeans off and threw them across the barn floor. Her eyes grew big with excitement since she was a simple garment away from stripping Becky completely nude. “Look at you! I like those legs of yours. They look really strong and sexy…” she teased.

Becky dropped her head as she heard Babs’ words about her legs. She felt humiliated that her jeans were removed, and her bare legs were exposed. She knew she only had her underwear on, and it was going to be mere moments before she had them removed. Her feet were free, and she could kick Babs in the head if she desired, but she remembered the threat. She really did not want to be tickled. Her arms were still tied up, so even if she kicked the outlaw, she was still trapped, and she would suffer. She could see that determination in Babs’ eyes. “Please…don’t do this to me. I beg ya…” she whimpered.

“Oh, I am going to do it to you…hehehe” Babs laughed. She then placed her hands on the edges of the underwear and started to tug them down! The garment slipped off the hips and now she was so close to exposing Becky’s most private area. She could see the red pubic hairs starting to become exposed and she continued to move the underwear down the legs. Once she got them to the ankles, she pulled them off the feet and she tossed them all the way across the barn floor. Becky was naked!! She finally stripped her completely naked, but her legs were still pressed together. She wanted to see what was between those legs! Then she thought of an idea. With Becky’s feet still propped up on one crate, she went to go look for another. She looked around the barn and found another crate, the same size as the one Becky’s feet were propped up on. It was resting in an old wheelbarrow. She grabbed it and walked back over to the helpless feet. She rested it right next to the crate, on the right hand side. She then took Becky’s right ankle and lifted it onto the new crate. Now, both of the feet were resting on individual crates. She grabbed the rope and started to tie down the left ankle to the crate, then used another rope she had in her pouch on the tied the right ankle to the new crate. Once she did that, her adrenaline spiked. She then used her boot to start to push the right ankle crate away from the left. It started to move and then she reached down to grab the crate and pushed it wide right. Babs then went to the left crate and pushed it wide left as far as she could. These actions spread Becky’s legs and she looked between them. It finally happened. She could see Becky’s naked mound. She just could not hold her excitement anymore. “BEHOLD!!!! BECKY’S PUSSY!!!!” she declared.

Becky felt really embarrassed once her underwear left her legs. Now, she was completely naked. This was without a doubt the worst day of her entire life. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know what to say. Her emotions were really tearing through her body, and she really wanted to cry. Then she felt her ankles being tied to the crates and felt her legs getting spread. She lost her breath when she realized her most private spot on her body was now going to be seen. What made her feel even worse is that she let it happen. She was so afraid of being tickled again, she just let the outlaw humiliate her like this. Then, as her legs were spread very wide, she heard Babs screaming loudly to look at her pussy. Her head dropped and her face turned beet red with shame.

Darby was blown away as she saw what happened to her apprentice. She was just stripped naked and now her legs were spread. Her own jaw dropped as she saw the red pubic hairs and could even see the pussy lips. Her heart was breaking for Becky. She knew all too well how humiliating this moment was. She looked at Becky’s face and could see just how shocked and sad she was. She wanted to comfort her and hug her. She knew Becky must have felt completely ashamed and her emotions would probably come pouring out soon. “Why are you doing this to her? This is not right….” she said with sadness in her voice.

Sabrina watched as Babs had stripped Becky naked and she loved it! She loved the way she managed to remove the woman’s clothes and threaten her with tickling if she tried to do something. Then, when she saw how Babs got another crate to spread Becky’s legs wide, she was very impressed with the ingenuity of her partner. Then she saw the naked pussy. She felt an erotic thrill flowing through her body as she liked what she saw. Those red pubic hairs and those light pink pussy lips really got her going. That apprentice was about to be sexually humiliated, and it was almost time to enact her own plan to make sure both of these prisoners never forgot it. Sabrina then heard Darby’s words and she smiled. “She’s enjoying herself, what are you talking about? You have to admit, she is a really pretty girl. I bet you are turned on by her too. I can feel your nipples….” she cooed.

Darby did feel Sabrina’s fingers on her nipples, and even though she was aroused, she did not want to see Becky treated like this. She felt that as her mentor, she should be protecting the apprentice. But she was tied up too and now she wondered if she was going to suffer the same fate. “Just leave her alone. Your issue is with me, not her. She didn’t do anything to either of you. Please….leave her alone.” she pleaded softly.

“Why should we? Babs is about to really make her feel good! Isn’t that what we want at the end of the day? To have your sweet, innocent apprentice feeling good. You will help in this situation. Remember when you said you like girls? Well, you will get to prove it….” Sabrina teased. It was mere moments from her plan being executed, but she had to get Becky ready. She looked at her partner who had this very happy smile on her face. “Hey Babs, get her pussy wet for a moment. Touch her, tickle her, tease her. Don’t touch her pussy just yet. Then I will show you something none of us will ever forget.” she instructed.

Babs grinned and even tipped her hat at Sabrina. She then got between Becky’s legs and got close to the naked, and exposed pussy. She really did like what she saw and wanted to play with it. She could also see the straining muscles of the thighs and hamstrings. Becky’s legs were spread very wide, and she had clear access to her vagina. But it was time to tickle her a little first. She then took the tips of her nails on each hand and started to lightly tickle the exposed inner thighs. She felt Becky’s body flinching and that got her excited. “Ooooooh!!! You are ticklish here, too? Oh, you are going to like this then….” she taunted.

Becky felt those nails stroking across her very soft and sensitive inner thighs and that sensation drove her crazy. She started to squirm and strain her legs, but her feet were still tied to those crates, and she could not close her feet together. She looked down at her inner thighs and could see those nails gliding over her very pale skin. She felt her tummy jittering as the giggles were starting to pour out. Then it turned into stronger laughter, and she just couldn’t stop. That inner thigh tickling was driving her crazy with tickles! “hehehehe hey! Ya got to stop that! Don’t tickle me anymore! I hahahahahahaha can’t stand it!! Please hehehehehehe no more ticklin’!!!” she laughed.

Babs continued to flutter her nails across that soft skin, and she was truly enjoying herself. It was the way Becky was squirming in her bonds that got her excited. She absolutely loved the sound of the laughter. She then moved her fingers closer to the groin area, where the legs connected to the hips. This made her have a clear view of poor Becky’s sweet pussy. She felt her excitement within her body, and she wanted to play with that pussy. She did wonder what Sabrina was up to and couldn’t wait to find out. She focused on dragging her nail down the leg crease and heard a very high pitched squeal. This made her laugh, and she looked up at Becky’s desperate face. Babs could see how read it was and she wanted to keep humiliating this woman. She licked her lips and she started to imagine what that pussy would taste like. “Poor little Becky! She is ticklish everywhere! Her breasts are ticklish! Her sides are ticklish! Her cute tummy is ticklish! Her feet are wonderfully ticklish! Now, even her legs are ticklish. I wonder if this pussy of yours is ticklish too…..hehehe” she teased.

Becky continued to giggle and just the sound of Babs’ teasing voice made her more ticklish. She heard all of her weak spots, especially her feet and that made her laugh harder. But when she heard about a potential ticklish pussy, that not only made her feel really sensitive, it also frightened her. Was this outlaw really going to touch her there? That would be too much, and she wouldn’t be able to handle that. “Hehehehehehehe please don’t tickle muh spot! Hehehehehe I don’t want ya to tickle me there!” she pleaded.

“I don’t care what you want. I want your sweet pussy. I bet it is really juicy, and really delicious. Maybe you will be able to experience my tongue there. Remember, I told you that I want to make you feel really good…” Babs teased. She then started to scurry her fingers through the pubic hair, and she laughed. They were really destroying Becky and it was great fun. She did wonder if they were going to do the same to Darby! She would love to have her way with that deputy’s body.

Becky continued to giggle uncontrollably as those fingers were now tickling those creases and it really shocked her. She never knew she was ticklish in those areas. Sue Ann tickled her, but never in that area. When she heard what Babs wanted to do, she grew very concerned. Her very special place was going to be touched and perhaps experience her second sexual experience with a woman again. She still couldn’t figure out why she felt so aroused at the moment. She should be scared stiff, but her body liked the touches around her mound. It was very ticklish, and her body kept jerkin around, but she was getting hotter. She really wished she could go bury herself inside a hole and never come out. Then, she started to scream in laughter as she felt Babs’ hands squeezing in those creases! The intensity was surreal, and she couldn’t hold anything back! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE HAHAHAHA YA DOING??? THAT TICKLES!!! THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES A LOT!!!” she screamed.

Darby closed her eyes as she heard those horrific screams of laughter. She saw Babs tickling that region and knew Becky was truly suffering. She also had a feeling that she was aroused, and the sexual humiliation was about to happen at any moment. “Stop this…please….stop this. She can’t take it anymore….” she whimpered.

Sabrina stopped lightly teasing and tickling Darby’s breasts as she felt it was time to enact the final parts of her plan. She then stepped around from behind Darby and walked over towards where Becky and Babs were. As she got closer, she saw Babs really squeezing those creases and she felt so proud. Her partner was really destroying that woman. She then gently tapped Babs on the shoulder to let her know she was ready for this final humiliation of the apprentice. “Hey Babs, pause for a moment. It is time for this pathetic apprentice to suffer the greatest humiliation of her silly life.” she told her.

Babs felt Sabrina’s hand on her right shoulder, and she stopped tickling Becky’s groin area. She turned and saw her partner smiling back at her, as she stood up. She felt really proud of herself and hoped she had impressed her partner. “I hope I did a good job! What’s this plan of yours? I have been wondering what we will do next!” she said with some excitement.

“Well, Miss silly apprentice over there is completely worn out. Listen to her, she is still giggling…” Sabrina said, then looked over at an exhausted Becky, hanging limply in her bonds. She could see her head slumping forward, still had some small giggles coming from her mouth, and her chest heaving up and down, trying to catch her breath. She then looked at Babs and winked. “Now, it is time to give her the ultimate pleasure. This will be FUN!!! I want you to stand behind her and tease her tits. Perhaps lightly tickle her armpits. That should keep her giggling for a bit and a bit uncomfortable. We are going to make her cum. She will cum her brains out, but in a very special way….watch what happens.” she instructed.

Babs’ mind started to spin as she wanted to know what was about to happen. She did enjoy the fact that poor Becky was going to be forced to have an orgasm. There was a gleam in Sabrina’s eyes and knew her partner was going to come up with something fun for this moment. She then stepped back behind Becky and looked down at her. She could see how tired she was, and that she was trying to recover. She then reached her hands around Becky and placed them on her breasts. She started to gently squeeze them and play with the nipples to get her excited again. “Mmmm…poor little Becky. She is sooooo tired and giggly right now. Let me make you feel better. Didn’t I tell you we are going to make you feel good? So, just enjoy this….” she cooed.

Becky jumped a little as she felt the hands touching her breasts. She started to groan a little as they were still having their way with her body. She was very happy that she wasn’t being tickled at the moment, but that could all change. She felt so exhausted and so helpless. It really didn’t help that she was very aroused as well. “Please…just let me go….Ya had yer fun with muh body…” she whimpered.

Sabrina walked back over towards Darby and could see that she was still looking at her apprentice. The deputy was also a bit exhausted, but she needed her for one more thing. She shivered a little as her plan was now taking place. She kneeled down by Darby’s feet and gave them a quick tickle, just to get her laughing. She loved how tender those feet were, but now it was time to get going. She started to untie the ropes that were on Darby’s feet. She removed the rubber band holding the big toes together and even started to loosen the rope around the ankles. She looked up and saw Darby staring back at her. “Hehehehe yes, I am letting your feet free. I think it is time to get you out of this position…” she told her.

Darby looked at Sabrina with surprise and relief. She was very happy her feet were being freed and she thought about kicking the outlaw right in the jaw. Even though that might feel good to do, her arms were still tied, and Babs would simply come over and overwhelm her. She saw a gleam in Sabrina’s eyes and wondered what she was up to. She also could see Babs still playing with Becky’s breasts and knew these two women were up to something and it would involve her somehow. She then felt her knees getting tied together with the same rope that bound her ankles. That meant she was not going to be completely free. She heard she was going to be in a new position and didn’t know what was about to happen next. Darby wondered if she was going to be stripped naked herself. The way Sabrina was lusting over her body made her believe that she was next to be stripped. She watched as Sabrina then started to release the rope that held her wrists in the air. Her arms started to come down, and wondered if her wrists would get free. If they did, she was going to punch Sabrina’s lights out and just deal with the consequences for that action. She felt a little anger in her body after the way she and Becky were tortured and humiliated. Plus, with her arms free, she could untie the ropes around her knees and be completely free. She calmed herself and prepared to strike! “You are finally letting us go?” she asked.

“Of course not, you stupid deputy. I am just getting you ready for some fun. I am simply letting your arms down, but I am not untying your wrists. How stupid do you think I am?” Sabrina grinned. Once the arms came down and rested in Darby’s lap. She stood further back and looked at the still bound deputy. She made herself get closer to Becky, and now it was time to completely destroy Darby and her apprentice. “Ok, now crawl over here. Do it, or you’re going to be quite naked….” she instructed.

Darby realized that even though her wrists and knees were bound, she would be able to move her body off these crates. She slowly swung her feet to the barn floor and felt the loose hay on her soles. She could also feel how cold the ground was, as it was the evening, and it was dark outside. It took her a bit of effort, but she slowly moved off the crates and she ended up on her knees. She felt her loose red hair draped down her shoulders and hanging down. She then started to move towards Sabrina. She slowly crawled to that location and as she did that, she could see Becky still trapped. Her legs were spread so wide, her feet were still tied to those crates, and now Babs was groping her chest. This crawling embarrassed her as it made it seem like she was so submissive. She did feel tired, but she still had some fight in her. She wanted to destroy Sabrina and Babs for their actions. Once she got a little closer, she was now at Becky’s left foot. She glanced at that helpless sole and felt bad for her. Her eyes then went to Sabrina who was towering over her and had this smirk on her face. She then rested on her knees and her upperbody was upright. “Ok, I am here. Will you please let us go?” she asked.

“No….Come on Deputy, I am not done with you two. The good news is, we are almost done. The bad news, well actually it is STILL good news, is that you and your apprentice here will form a wonderful bond. As you can tell, poor little Becky is a wee bit tired. Babs did an amazing job tickling her, but she also did an amazing job getting her horny. You can probably see how hungry her pussy looks, right?” Sabrina teased.

Darby glanced over to where Becky was and saw her naked mound. She wasn’t too close, but she knew how that felt to be tickled and fondled until the arousal was at a fever pitch. She had a feeling Becky was at that stage. These two outlaws were really trying to embarrass the both of them. Her eyes then went back to Sabrina. “Maybe….look, why don’t you let us go? Ya already beaten us. Just leave us be…” she pleaded softly.

“Not yet! GOODNESS!!! You are SO IMPATIENT!” Sabrina said with a lot of enthusiasm. The fact that Darby was pleading was going to make what she said next so invigorating. She then lowered her head a bit so she could be eye level with the taller deputy on her knees. “Babs told her that she was going to feel really good. I think after everything Becky went through; she deserves an orgasm! That will make her feel wonderful! Now, here is where you come in. YOU will give her that orgasm. I want you to eat her pussy out until you make her cum! Isn’t that such a great idea??!!” she said with glee.

Darby’s heart nearly stopped when she heard that request. She was going to perform oral sex on Becky? She was going to make her have an orgasm? She could not do that to her apprentice. That would be too far, and it would absolutely humiliate her and her new friend. “A-Are you joking? I am not going to do that! I can’t do that to her! Please Sabrina, just let her go…” she begged.

“Oh, you WILL do it. Trust me, I am going to make you eat her pussy. Now, we can do this the hard way, or you just crawl your pathetic self over to her pussy and start eating it. What will it be?” Sabrina asked. She felt her own sense of power growing in her body as she gave the ultimatum. It would be the greatest sight ever to see this heroic deputy reduce herself to sexually pleasing another woman.

Babs was in shock, and she stopped groping Becky’s breasts. She was stunned to hear that Deputy Darby was going to have oral sex with Becky. The thought of that made her own pussy very wet because it was the ultimate form of dominance and just a very sexy sight. She then resumed her groping and wanted to really get Becky horny. This was going to be the best moment ever!

Becky was still trying to recover from the tickle attack on her groin, and also feeling aroused from the breast groping. She then saw Darby on her knees and right by her left foot. She heard Sabrina say something about her having an orgasm and when she heard it was going to be Darby to sexually please her, it made her lose all her breath. There was no way her mentor and hero was going to do this to her. That was something she never thought of, and she felt really ashamed. This really made her sad and she did everything she could to not start crying. She wondered why these outlaws were so determined to embarrass her and now Darby too. She started to softly mewl as she knew this was going to be rough.

Darby started to get emotional as she was being asked to do something that was too far. She had suffered many humiliating moments on her own body, and being forced to orgasm was one of them. She endured many tickle attacks and forced orgasms, but to perform oral sex for the entertainment of her assailants was too much. She did not want to do that to Becky. She slowly shook her head and stared at Sabrina. “Sabrina…..come on. That’s too much. How about you strip me nekkid and have your way with muh body? You can tickle me and torture me all night. Just don’t make me do this…” she softly begged.

Sabrina liked the thought of having her way with Darby all night, but she had to finish this up and get prepared for another assault on Plotsville. “That sounds sooooooo tempting, but right now, I want you to eat her pussy. I suggest you get going, or I will just have to use my gun…” she threatened, then pulled out her weapon and pointed it at Darby.

Darby gasped in shock as she saw the gun pointed at her. Her wrists were still tied, and her knees were bound. There was no way she would be able to avoid a bullet and now she was faced with a life-threatening situation. Either she performed oral sex on Becky, or she could be killed. Her eyes then went over to Becky and saw her staring back at her. She could see the innocence on her face and having sex with her would be too much. She knew she had to protect her apprentice and did not want to see her go through something like that. She knew what she had to do, even though it put her at risk. She took a deep breath and looked at Sabrina. “I’m not gonna do it. I-I can’t. That is too much. So, if you are gonna shoot me, then do it…” she said with great nervousness.

Sabrina admired Darby’s bravery and willingness to sacrifice herself to save Becky. It was something only a true hero of high moral character would do. That is why forcing her to orally pleasure Becky would be the greatest moment. She shook her head and lowered her gun. Then, she lifted her gun back up and pointed it at Becky’s head! “If you don’t do what I say, then I am going to shoot Becky instead. There’s your choice, deputy. You either eat her pussy until she cums her tiny brains out, or she dies. What will it be?” she threatened.

Babs stopped groping Becky’s breasts as she heard that horrific choice. Not once during their criminal adventures did Sabrina ever threaten to kill someone on purpose. They were in a few firefights before, but never tried to kill an unarmed prisoner of theirs. This worried her because it was a side of Sabrina she had never seen before. Was she really going to kill Becky in cold blood? She looked at the gun pointed at Becky’s head, and she wondered if she should say something. She felt nervous and decided to say something. “Sabrina, are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes, I am sure. So what will it be Deputy Darby Reeves? Are you going to start eating, or will she eat some hot lead?” Sabrina asked in a cold voice. She aimed the gun a little closer towards Becky’s temple and prepared for the decision. This was the first time she ever threatened an innocent life, but she wanted to see this done.

Becky’s heart stopped when she heard that death threat. Her body started to shake as she was petrified over this situation. She could be killed right now, and her body went cold. This situation just got out of hand and now she started to really get emotional. She wondered what Darby was going to do. “Please….I don’t wanna die…” she whimpered.

Darby felt all kinds of different emotions at the moment. She felt fear, anger and empathy. Her poor apprentice was in a terrible situation and her life was on the line. She then saw the gun barrel placed on Becky’s left temple and she saw the pure fear on Becky’s face. She knew she had no choice now. “Ok….I will do it. Please….please don’t hurt her. Please….” she begged.

“Good choice, deputy. Now remember, you told me you like girls earlier. So, let’s see your girl lovin’ skills. Hehehehe” Sabrina taunted. She kept the gun at Becky’s head to make sure Darby follows through with her request. She saw her starting to crawl her way closer to Becky’s vagina and she felt proud. She was actually forcing this strong deputy to have oral sex with another. She beamed with pride when she saw Darby arrive at the mound and the final act of humiliation was about to begin. “Now, get busy! Make sure you make her cum! You better do a good job, or she dies….”she threatened.

Darby was right in front of Becky’s exposed pussy and she was in sheer disbelief. She could not believe she actually had to perform oral sex on her apprentice. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine she would be forced to do something like this. She wished it was her getting tickled and forced to cum. She didn’t want poor Becky to suffer. She was not a trained deputy and didn’t deserve this. But with her life on the line, she did not want her to die. She lowered her head, and she could smell Becky’s lust. It was a very pretty pussy, but nonetheless, it was something she really did not want to do. Her eyes then looked up and saw Becky’s breasts, and then her face. She saw that look on her face and she wanted to cry herself. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry I have to do this to you…” she whispered.

Becky looked down towards her vagina and her hero was right there in front of it. Her legs were spread wide, exposing her most private spot to a woman she truly admired. She knew Darby was being forced into this and got emotional. She did not want to perish, so she had to accept what was about to happen to her. She could see the sadness in Darby’s eyes, and she appreciated the deputy valued her life and was willing to do anything to save her. “I…I understand…do it. Ya can have me….” she whispered.

Sabrina felt herself swooning in lust as she watched Darby so close to that sweet pussy. She was about to have her victory in mere moments. She then looked at Babs and smiled. It was time for her partner to help her humiliate Becky even more. “Babs, you can tickle her. Tickle her underarms, tickle her breasts, tickle wherever you want. But make it soft tickles. We want to make precious Becky cum that pebble of a brain she has out of her thick skull….” she smiled.

Babs was still in shock herself. The way this all unfolded was something she never experienced before. It was a very erotic sight, and watching Darby eat Becky’s pussy would be one of the most erotic things in her life. She was still stunned that her partner threatened murder. She knew Sabrina had a temper, but she had never crossed this line before. She snapped out of her trance and listened to Sabrina. She was to tickle Becky softly while Darby performed oral sex on her. She then wrapped her hands around and lightly started to stroke the exposed armpits. She could see Becky’s body twitching already and she had very sweet giggles coming out. This was becoming addicting and now she wanted to really get her going. “She is really ticklish right now...hehehe” she teased.

Darby looked at Babs’ fingers tickling those exposed armpits and saw the look of hilarity on Becky’s face. That poor woman had endured so much, and now she had to participate in her humiliation. Her eyes then looked back at that very wet pussy and she knew what she had to do. She figured she would try to make her have an orgasm quickly to avoid prolonging this situation. She started to psyche herself up, and tried to imagine if that was La Diabla’s pussy. She leaned her head forward, stuck out her big, pink tongue and then did a very soft lick on the pussy. She felt Becky’s body shiver, and she noticed that her apprentice tasted really good. She did another lick, then another. She felt the body moving around, and she had to do this in order to make Becky have a major orgasm. Her life depended on this effort, and she was not going to let her down.

Becky felt an incredible surge of pleasure in her body as she felt the tongue starting to lick her. She stared at Darby and could see her tongue licking her body and even though this was all against their will, it felt absolutely incredible. She stared at Darby’s face and saw that her eyes were closed. It felt strange for the moment, but her admiration for the deputy grew even more. This woman was literally willing to subject herself to this kind of humiliation to save her life. It told her she was willing to do anything to save someone’s life. She also noticed how well Darby was licking her in between her legs. It reminded her of Sue Ann who had previous sexual encounters with women. Now she wondered if what Darby said earlier was true. That she liked girls. Becky then started to feel the heat within her own body increase as the pleasure kept building within her. She softly bit her lower lip as she watched parts of Darby’s tongue flickering against her mound. “That….mmmmm….that….feels….” she moaned.

“Good? Hehehe of course it does. See, I am not so mean after all, Becky. I am letting you have pleasure…” Sabrina teased. She loved the way this was all unfolding and a very erotic scene was unfolding in front of her. She saw Darby’s tongue licking and flickering away and she was a bit shocked to see the deputy actually followed through with this. She started to like the fact that Darby did in fact like girls because of the way her tongue was moving, she had done something like this before. Her own nipples started to swell and then she looked over at Babs. “Hey, keep tickling her. Let’s get her going…” she said softly.

Babs was on fire within her loins as she peeked around Becky’s body and saw Darby performing oral sex on Becky. She could see the closed eyes on the deputy’s face and wondered if she was starting to get into it. She wished she had an opportunity to taste Becky as well. When she spread her legs, she got to see a clear view of the pussy and it was a pretty one. Her fingertips lightly grazed across the armpits, and she felt Becky’s squirming. This moment was highly charged sexually, and she wanted to keep playing with her. She then slowly moved her fingers down from the armpits and to the breasts. She felt the body shiver a little and now she started to softly squeeze them. “Mmmm….Becky likes this…” she teased.

Becky felt every nerve in her body get charged up as she was feeling such wonderful sensations. The breast groping felt nice at this moment, and she was happy that she wasn’t being tickled. But what really started to make her go nuts was Darby’s tongue. She closed her eyes as the pleasure started to overwhelm her. She even felt herself get wetter between her legs and her body started to writhe around as she was in heat. Her mind was racing around, wondering if she should really be enjoying this right now. She felt a little guilty because she was in fact enjoying this. Her hero was actually performing oral sex on her and wondered what would happen between them later. She imagined her and Darby in bed together and having the deputy dominate her just like Sue Ann did. Becky also started to imagine tickling the bottoms of Darby’s feet like she did with Sue Ann. Her nipples started to get really hard and when she felt fingers flickering against them, she couldn’t help but moan. “Mmmmmmmmmm that….oh muh gawd…mmmmmmm….mmmm….”

Darby heard the moans coming from Becky and in a way, she was happy to hear it. She was being forced to make Becky have an orgasm and if she was moaning, that meant she was on the right track. She wanted her to feel pleasure. She wanted her to hopefully orgasm faster, so this could be over with. She knew this would change the dynamic between her and her apprentice going forward. How would they react to one another? It is not a normal thing to have sex with a co-worker, although it did remind her of her time in the Wellington mansion. She and Bessie had sexual interactions with one another, as she was also “forced” to sexually play with her by Gloria Wellington. It was surreal that it was happening again, but this time, someone’s life was on the line. With Gloria, it was all about sexual entertainment. This was about life and death. That motivated her even more, and now she started to really get into it. She had to make Becky orgasm! Darby started to increase the intensity of the licks as her tongue slid across those pink pussy lips. The tip of her tongue would slide inside Becky for a bit, then slide right off her clit area. She had to focus right now and use whatever oral skills she had. She then focused on this being La Diabla and how much she wanted to give her sexual pleasure. The thought of a naked outlaw filled her mind, and her heart fluttered a little. She started to lick harder and faster, hoping to bring this to a pleasurable end.

Sabrina lowered her gun as she could now hear Darby licking and slurping around Becky’s pussy. Her own body was on fire, and she used her free left hand to grab her breasts through her shirt and squeeze them. It was an amazing erotic scene before her, and she could hear those moans of pleasure coming from Becky. She even saw how Babs was mesmerized by this entire situation as her fingers continued to play with Becky’s breasts. Her eyes then looked at the young woman getting pleasured. She saw her head now leaning back, her eyes were closed, and her mouth was etched in sexual moans. She felt an urge to participate as well. She figured she could very softly tickle the bottom of Becky’s foot to bring a third sensation to the moment. She moved towards that tied left foot and saw the toes curling. She couldn’t help but smile because it meant that poor Becky was really in a moment of sexual heat. She reached her left hand down and started to softly stroke her fingers up and down that left sole. She felt the foot react by wiggling around and the toes started to curl and open. She thought she heard a giggle as well. “That’s right…feel all of this….” she thought to herself.

Becky felt something on the bottom of her left foot and that sent another surge of lust through her exhausted, horny body. She opened her eyes, lifted her head and looked down towards her foot. She saw Sabrina now playing with her foot and she started to giggle a little. Now, she had three different areas being stimulated and it was the most amazing feeling she ever had in her life. Sue Ann had really given her a great sexual experience, but only one area at a time was toyed with. Now, she had her breasts, her foot, and her vagina all being stimulated at the same time by three different women. Her eyes closed again, and she gave into the pleasure. There was some sense of relief as there was no longer a gun pointed at her head, so she started to let her body go. Then she felt Darby’s very strong tongue starting to lick her clit. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MUH…………GGGGGGAAAAWWWWWDDDD!” she screamed in sensual pleasure.

Babs heard that and knew this young lady was very close to exploding. She then started to lightly stroke her fingers underneath the breasts. That made them shake around a bit, but it also made the poor young lady moan even louder. She had to hand it to Sabrina. This plan of hers was amazing. This took their sexual conquest of another woman to a whole another level. She started to shift her weight back and forth on her feet as her own desires grew. She hoped perhaps afterwards, she could have some sex with someone. Anywhere. She needed to get relief herself. Her fingers continued to stroke under the breasts and those very cute giggles would come out as well.

Darby heard some giggles, but that very loud moan got to her. It made her react sexually within her own body. Imagining having sex with La Diabla really got her aroused and she tongue moved faster and faster. She sucked on that clit; she flicked her tongue off the button and even swirled her tongue around it. She could feel the hips now grinding into her mouth and it was time for her to focus on getting La Diabla off! She could hear her lover’s voice in her mind and her own loins were about to explode. She then did a few hard licks and loved how the love button felt against her tongue.

Sabrina watched everything unfolding and she knew it was close to an end. She felt Becky’s foot scrunching up, and the toes were curled very tightly. Her eyes then looked over at Darby and saw how she was on her knees, hunched over and her face was deep between Becky’s legs. She also noticed her ass and liked that rounded firm, shape. Then she could see the bottoms of Darby’s pink feet. She loved that sight of them side by side, and perfectly exposed. She did enjoy having her way with them and she was tempted to tickle them. She then looked at Becky’s foot and loved that light pink skin. She didn’t get to tickle Becky’s feet earlier, and once the woman had her orgasm, she figured she would get a few tickles in.

Becky could feel this wave of sexual feelings building in intensity and her body loved it. She could feel that soft stroking on the bottom of her foot, the light tickling under her breasts and that tongue was ravishing her pussy. Her body started to tremble in ecstasy, and she knew at any moment, she was going to explode. There was a part of her mind that knew what was happening to her was not right and that she was being sexually conquered. Her emotions were high, and her body was very tense. The way the tongue touched her clit kept pushing her into such an erotic state. Then she felt lips sucking on her clit, while the tongue swirled over it. Her eyes opened up as that feeling hit her like a ton of bricks. There was no way she was going to be able to prevent herself from having a massive orgasm. Her nipples were on fire, her loins were blazing, and her toes were curled so tight, they were almost purple. Then she felt that one strong swirl of the tongue and she couldn’t hold back. A thunderous orgasm just tore right through her body like a bolt of lightning. Every single nerve in her body exploded in sexual pleasure and her body started to shake uncontrollably. “OH MUH…………GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!” she screamed out in ecstasy.

Sabrina heard that sound and a large smile formed on her face. She just heard Becky cum her brains out and a sense of great satisfaction washed over her. She felt like she had just conquered the world! She slowly stood up and then went to the side of Becky’s left leg and stared at Darby. She could still see her mouth was connected to the pussy and she loved it. Just the look of defeat on Darby’s face as her mouth continued to suckle made her feel as though she was invincible. There was nothing that could stop her now. She then reached forward with her left hand and grabbed some of Darby’s long red hair. She pulled her head away from Becky’s mound and pulled it back, to force her face to look at the ceiling. Sabrina could see Becky’s pussy juices glistening on Darby’s mouth area and waited for the deputy to open her eyes. Once they did, she had this evil smile on her face. It was time to gloat! “Well, look at you! Good job, deputy Darby! You did it! You made your little apprentice cum that rock of a brain she has out! You really do like girls, don’t you? That was some of the best pussy eating I have ever seen. Her pussy was really juicy, wasn’t it? You are good at it….hehehe” she taunted.

Darby could see that smile on Sabrina’s face and felt humbled. She just made her apprentice have an orgasm against her will and it was her tongue that did it. She felt ashamed over the actions she took, even though she had to do it to save Becky’s life. She could still smell and taste Becky’s juices around her mouth and even felt some dribbling down. “Please…. I did what you wanted…let us go…” she said in a very soft voice.

“Hahaha you are such a mess. Got pussy juice all over your face. Maybe next time I will have you eat my pussy, and maybe even Babs. Deputy Darby, the GREAT PUSSY EATER!!! Hahahaha that has a nice ring to it….” Sabrina taunted. She truly loved this moment. To humiliate Plotsville’s greatest hero was something no other woman had ever done. She felt bold, she felt powerful. She knew this was her moment to strike. She still had unfinished business with Plotsville and because it was dark, she needed to get ready for a new mission tomorrow. “Ok Babs, I think we are done with these two idiots. I think we need to take out the trash though before we go on our way….” she said with delight.

Becky started to come down from her orgasmic high and could feel every nerve in her body tingling. That was such a powerful orgasm that rocked her into oblivion. As she started to come back to the land of consciousness, she started to realize what had just happened to her. She was still tied up and just had her most private area sexually ravished by her hero. She was forced to orgasm by Darby and now shame started to wash over her. This was by far the most humiliating moment in her life. She was forced to have an orgasm in front of all these women as they looked at her naked body. She looked over at Sabrina who had this look of dominance on her face. That made her sad because she was in fact dominated and controlled by that woman. Becky then looked at Darby and could see how sad she looked. She knew she had to be feeling bad, which only made her feel worse. She felt herself getting really emotional and her eyes watered. She wanted to go home and just be alone. “I-I can’t believe ya did that to me……” she whimpered.

Sabrina looked at Becky and smiled. She loved how sad she looked and wanted to continue to torment her mind. “You can’t? It shouldn’t be a surprise. After all, you are just an apprentice. You are not a deputy and even if you were, you are a terrible one. Look at you. You are completely naked, and you gave your body to me. I made you have an orgasm. I even used your mentor to rip it out from you. I guess you now realize how much of a failure you are. Now, watch helplessly as I have a little bit of fun with your mentor here…..” she told her.

Darby felt her own emotions charged because she could hear that sound of defeat in Becky’s voice. She knew that tone because she had the same kind when La Diabla first tickle tortured her like this. She then heard Sabrina mention her name and she looked over at her. “What? What are you going to do to me?” she asked.

“Have a little fun….hehehehe Now, you won’t get it as bad as your silly apprentice here, but I still have to tease you. Babs, are you ready?” Sabrina asked as she looked at her very happy partner.

Babs was still on cloud 9 after watching that glass shattering orgasm from Becky. Watching that woman surrender her orgasm by the tongue of Darby was the greatest erotic scene she ever had seen. She heard Sabrina’s voice and smiled. There was about to be some play with the deputy, and she couldn’t wait! “Yes, I am ready!! What are we going to do to her?” she asked with enthusiasm.

Come over to me and let’s get her in position. We are going to embarrass her a bit, then we will have to go….” Sabrina instructed. She then watched as Babs made it over to her and then they both walked behind Darby. The deputy was still on her knees facing Becky. She took a look at those deep pink soles under the rear end and facing upright. The sight of that drove her wild and she couldn’t wait to have some fun. She then went up to Darby, grabbed her by her loose, long red hair and pulled her backwards and onto her back. She heard Darby wince in pain, and she now looked at her face. She then went to the side of her and reached down and started to loosen the belt buckle. “Let’s get you ready…..” she grinned.

Darby felt the ground slam into her back when she felt her hair get pulled from behind. She grimaced in pain and was now looking at the barn ceiling. Her wrists were still tied, as well as her knees, so she couldn’t fight back. She then felt her belt buckle coming loose and that made her panic. She had a feeling they were about to humiliate her as well! “Hey! W-What are ya doing?!” she yelled out.

“Were you even paying attention to me? I said I am getting you ready. Now, be still!” Sabrina demanded as she finished unbuckling the belt, and then unbuttoned the jeans. She wished she could ravish Darby the same way she did Becky, but she had other plans. She then stood up and reached for Darby’s ankles. Once she grabbed them, she pulled them up, and now Darby’s barefeet were in the air. She then pulled them towards Darby’s head, forcing the woman’s back to stretch and soon, the ass was elevated into the air. She could see the soles and licked her lips. “Hey Babs, can you hold her ankles, while I get my feather?” she asked as she walked towards the area she left her owl feather.

“Sure thing! Hehehehe” Babs said with glee. She then grabbed the ankles and now she could see those beautiful soles. She marveled at their size, shape, and that skin. That pink skin looked so soft and tender. She wondered what Sabrina had in mind, but whatever it was, it was going to be a lot of fun!

Sabrina then walked back over and positioned herself between Becky’s spread legs, and off to the left side of Darby. She knelt to the ground and now Darby’s elevated rear end was near her. Her eyes then looked over at Becky. She could see that look of defeat, but also of concern. She winked at her, then smiled. “I think you are going to really enjoy this. Hehehehe You are going to see your mentor in a whole new way….” she teased.

“What are ya gonna do to her? Leave her alone…” Becky mewled. She watched as they now had Darby in a compromising manner. She then watched in horror as she saw Sabrina now tugging the jeans off of Darby’s ass, including her underwear! They were about to expose Darby’s goodies! This was a stunning and surreal moment for her. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever picture a scene like this. Then it happened! The jeans and underwear were peeled up to Darby’s tied knees and now she saw not only Darby’s ass, but her pussy too! She could see some of the red pubic hairs, but she mainly saw those pink pussy lips. Her jaw dropped and she was in stunned silence.

Darby gasped when she felt her jeans and underwear getting pulled down at the same time! She was about to be exposed and that would be too much. The way her body was folded, she couldn’t really get free, and once she felt her ass get exposed, she felt an incredible amount of humiliation. It was happening to her again. She was about to be sexually humiliated, and her face turned red. That feeling of helplessness washed over her and there was nothing she could do. “Sabrina…..don’t do this to me….cover me please….” she whimpered.

Sabrina looked down at Darby’s ass and pussy lips and she almost fell over in lust. She absolutely loved what she saw. She could see how pink the pussy area was and how firm the ass looked. She also could smell the arousal coming from Darby as well. That aroma made her nipples very hard, and she had to control herself. She looked over at Becky’s pussy and noticed these two women were so similar. Very pale skin, red pubic hair and very pink pussies. She shook her head to come out of her lustful gaze, then looked over at Babs who also had a look of lust on her face. “Wow…talk about a beautiful pussy! Why Deputy Darby, who would have ever thought you could be this damn sexy? Not only are you a heroic deputy, but you are also a great pussy eater AND have a delicious pussy yourself? Hey Babs, play with her feet while I use my feather….” she instructed.

Babs was in awe as she saw the soles of the feet, but also caught a glimpse of Darby’s naked pussy. She loved how pink it was and wished she could play with it. But she was going to have the wonderful opportunity to play with Darby’s feet. She then held the back of the ankles with her left hand, then using her right hand, she started to softly stroke the right sole, then the left sole. That simple touch on her hand drove her wild! She had never felt feet like this before. They seemed to be softer than silk. “Oh my!! Her feet are…….SOFT!!!! I can’t believe it. Wow! Deputy Darby, did you know how soft your feet really were??? Hehehee” she teased as she continued to lightly stroke the feet.

Darby started to wiggle around as she felt the bottoms of her feet stroked. Even though it was light touching, it still tickled her. She felt so embarrassed at the moment as these women were now going to really torment her. She also realized that Becky was watching, and her face grew red. She got to see her apprentice’s pussy, and now Becky was going to see hers. “hehehehe stop that…stop touchin’ muh feet hehehehe” she giggled.

Sabrina loved hearing those soft giggles as she stared at Darby’s pussy and ass. She felt herself get really excited and now it was her turn to play with the deputy. She turned towards Becky and smiled. “Now, I bet her pussy is ticklish. Do you think so too?” she asked.

Becky was still in shock as she saw Darby bent over on her back, her ass and pussy exposed, and now her feet were being tickled. She felt helpless because there was nothing she could do to help her. Her heart went out to her mentor and felt bad that she was going through this. Even though she felt for her, she did think the vagina looked rather pretty. Darby was beautiful all over! Then she saw Sabrina twirling that owl feather between her fingers and then saw it moving towards Darby’s exposed pussy! “No!! Don’t do that to her!” she called out.

Sabrina only giggled when she heard Becky call out. She loved the fact that these two women were trying to protect another and forcing them both to watch each other in misery gave her great delight. She thought about making Becky eat Darby’s pussy, but she wanted to play with it. The feather moved towards those pink lips and soon, the tip of it started to stroke right down the lips. She saw Darby’s bottom jerk around and she loved it. She traced the feather again, right down the lips and even onto the perineum area. This made the ass wiggle a lot, and even the pussy lips quivered. “Oooh! I think Deputy Darby here has a ticklish pussy too! She is magnificent…..” she cooed.

Darby felt incredibly ashamed of this moment. Her feet were getting lightly tickled which drove her crazy, but the feeling of that feather on her most private area really broke her down. She was getting her pussy tickled and she knew just how bad it could be. Her body would shake a lot and she hoped this humiliation would end soon. “Hehehehehe stop! Ya got to stop hehehehehe ticklin’ me!!” she laughed.

Babs was blown away. Not only did she get to help sexually conquer Becky, but now they were playing with Darby in an erotic manner. She loved touching these magnificent feet as well. They were so soft on her fingertips and she wanted to tickle them harder. But her partner wanted soft tickling and wondered if she was going to try and make Darby have an orgasm as well. An idea popped into her head, and she wanted to get involved in making Darby horny. Perhaps the deputy loved having her feet kissed. She then grabbed both ankles, pressed the feet together and she then buried her face into the soles. She lost her breath for a moment as that very tender skin touched the skin on her face. It felt like incredibly soft pillows, and she savored this moment. Then she started to kiss the soles, which only sent more waves of lust into her body. The taste was amazing, and she started to use her tongue. That seemed to get the feet twitching around even more, and she heard those giggles. Babs wanted to eat these feet until she was full! She now started to lick down the length of these size 11 soles and moaned as she did so. “Mmmmmmm…..so *lick* delicious.” she moaned.

Sabrina smiled as she heard Babs moaning. She looked up momentarily to see her partner licking Darby’s feet and she chuckled. Her eyes then went back down to the pussy, and she continued to feather tease it. Her goal was to get Darby very wet, but then be cruel and not let her have an orgasm. The feather’s tip then slid across the clit, and the body trembled in pleasure. She also loved the sound of those giggles coming out and wanted to keep teasing. “That’s right ticklish pussy. I want to make you nice and wet. I know you love this feather. You want it to kiss all…over…..you.” she teased.

Darby started to shake as she felt the feather tickling and teasing between her legs. It started to feel really good, and she started to hate herself. She hated it when her captors would sexually tease her because her body loved it even though her mind was in turmoil. The feather was now circling around her clit and with her feet being kissed and licked, she started to swoon. She knew her fate would be the same as Becky’s and forced to orgasm. Her body heat started to rise, and her eyes closed. “Ya got to……stop. Sabrina…..mmmmmmm….stop teasing me….” she cooed.

Sabrina chuckled when she heard Darby moaning. She saw the hips swaying and the body was trembling with each stroke of the feather across the clit. She could tell Darby was very excited as she was able to see some of her love honey. She did a few more strokes of the clit, then stopped. She then stood up and looked at Babs, who was licking those beautiful feet. “You can stop now. She is in heat, but she doesn’t get to cum….hehehehe” she laughed.

“Really? I have to stop licking these feet? We’re not going to make her cum?” Babs asked as she still held the ankles. She quickly looked down on the soles and could see her saliva coating them. The feet were wiggling, and she wished she could continue.

“hahaha naw, she doesn’t deserve to cum. This will drive her crazy! Let her feet go and I will pull up her pants. I just wanted to edge her, and we did get to see her very pretty pussy. Go get the wheelbarrow as well. We do have to take out some trash…” Sabrina instructed. She then saw Babs let go of Darby’s ankles and she grabbed them herself. She lowered the feet back to the barn floor and she looked at Darby’s face. She knew the woman was in heat and edging her was a lot of fun. But it was time to get to her other business. She then knelt down and grabbed Darby’s jeans and underwear. She tugged them up and then got them on her hips. She buttoned the top of the jeans and didn’t bother with the belt. She then stared at Darby’s face again. “Awww…I bet you wanted to cum, didn’t you? Well maybe once you two morons get home you can fuck each other. Now, it is time for me to go. I have to say, this was the most fun I had in a long time….” she teased.

Darby felt her face turn red with shame. She was now humiliated once again. The worst part was the fact that she could have been forced to have an orgasm, but Sabrina instead decided not to. This meant she was in full control of her body sexually and could do whatever she wanted. She felt a sadness inside her and she also felt defeated. She was happy her pants were pulled back up, but she also felt powerless. She then watched as Sabrina stood up and headed towards Becky. She heard a noise and looked over to her left. She could see Babs bringing a wheelbarrow towards them. She wondered what it was for.

Babs arrived where the action was and set the wheelbarrow down. She looked over at Sabrina who started to untie Becky’s feet from the crates. She heard they were going to take out the trash but wondered what her partner meant by that. She was anxious to find out because Sabrina was usually creative in these moments. She wondered what their plans were also. Sabrina told her they were not done with Plotsville. She figured the plan would be told to her very soon. “Ok, I brought the wheelbarrow. Now what?” she asked.

“Just leave it right there. Can you until Becky’s wrists? Once we get her free, dump her in the wheelbarrow. You are going to love what I have planned. I got a plan for us to get away from here and take care of these two idiots.” Sabrina told her as she got the left foot free, then walked over to the right one. Once she got the ankles free, she saw Babs starting to release Becky’s arms from hanging in the air and now resting on her sides. She loved the fact she was still naked, and her mentor still had her breasts hanging out. Even though her bank robbery attempt was foiled, torturing these two women helped soothe her desires. Once she saw Becky’s wrists freed, she joined Babs in lifting a very tired Becky up off the crate she sat on and then they dropped her in the wheelbarrow! She was on her back, with her arms and legs dangling over the sides. “Ok, let’s go out the back of the barn. I will help this deputy up as well. Our carriage should be ready to go and now, we get rid of them.” she told her.

Babs looked at Sabrina with a quizzical look and then went to the wheelbarrow. She grabbed the handles and started to push the wheelbarrow towards the back of the barn where there was a door. She thought the only thing behind the barn was a field, but also a very large pond. She waited for a while and stared at Becky’s naked body. She thought about the torment they gave her, and it was such a gratifying moment. She then turned her head and saw her partner getting Darby up to her feet. She noticed that Sabrina had untied Darby’s bonds from her knees, but kept the wrists tied. “Hmmm…what is she up to?” she thought to herself.

Darby felt herself leaning on Sabrina’s right shoulder and was slowly walking towards the back of the barn door. Her barefeet touched the very cold barn floor and she winced with each step. She noticed that her wrists were still bound, and they were headed towards the back of the barn. Her mind remembered the last time she left this barn. She was led to La Diabla’s horse, and they rode back to Plotsville. She remembered how defeated she felt and now had that same feeling. They made it to the barn door and then she saw it open up. Her eyes also saw poor Becky lying in the wheelbarrow and just couldn’t believe this was happening to them. Once they made it outside, she started to shiver since it was a cold night. Her feet touched the cold dirt and she hopped from one foot to another. “It’s cold….can I have muh boots? Muh feet are….ouch…cold..” she whispered.

“Shut up and keep walking….” Sabrina told her. She then led the way towards a small dock in the pond, with Babs behind her. She could also feel the cold of the night and was happy she was about to get away from this place soon. Carrying the lantern, she was able to see the dock and then made it to the edge. She then maneuvered herself to the side and looked at Babs. “Ok, push the wheelbarrow to the edge of the dock.

Babs made it to the edge of the dock and looked at Sabrina. She still had no idea what she was up to and hoped they could get into the carriage soon, as she felt really cold. She saw Darby shifting from one foot to another as her barefeet were on the cold wooden planks of the dock. “Ok, now what do we do?” she asked.

Becky started to stir, and she felt the coldness on her body. She was completely naked, and the cold air made her tremble. She had no idea what was happening and now she was scared. She wrapped her arms around her chest and tried to move her legs within the wheelbarrow. “It’s cold….brrrrr….Can I have muh clothes?” she asked, with her teeth now starting to chatter.

“Listen up you two idiots, Babs and I had a really great time with you tonight. You foiled my bank robbery. You cost me a LOT of money! But I have to admit, it was fun playing with your sweet bodies. You two are amazingly sexy. I would have never thought that of you, but I will never forget you. Now, Babs and I are leaving. I still have business to attend to in Plotsville. To avoid you from trying to chase me, I think we need to take out some trash. Let me get your wrists free, deputy.” Sabrina said. She shivered a little and it was time to get away from this place. The cold air from the pond really made it freeze around them. She unwrapped the ropes from the wrists and then moved away from Darby. She stared at the cold deputy, with her breasts and feet still exposed. She looked at Darby’s face and grinned. “Now, you have one more heroic thing to do. You won’t have time to chase me because you have to save Becky….” she told her in a calm tone.

Darby was confused by what Sabrina was telling her. She had to save Becky again? Her feet were now feeling really cold, and she wrapped her arms around her chest. “W-W-What d-d-d-d you m-m-m-mean?” she said, her teeth now chattering.

“Save her….Ok Babs, dump her into the water…” Sabrina instructed.

Babs was shocked by Sabrina’s request and then realized what she was up to. This was a perfect way for them to leave this area and not worry about Darby being able to follow them. She then lifted the wheelbarrow and then dumped Becky into the pond!!! She let the wheelbarrow drop back to the dock and smiled. “Trash taken out….” she said with glee.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Becky screamed as she hit the freezing water. She immediately started to splash around and felt a panic in her body. Her hands, legs, arms and everywhere splashed uncontrollably as she tried to swim, but since she was naked, her body started to freeze up.

“BECKY!!!!! BECKY!!!!” Darby screamed as she saw her apprentice get dumped into the pond and heard her panicked cries.

“Don’t wait too long! Save her!!!” Sabrina yelled, then pointed towards the pond.

“I’M COMING!!!” Darby screamed, then dove into the pond.

“Ok, let’s get out of here. Hehehehe” Sabrina laughed, then motioned her hand to Babs to follow her. She headed off the dock and went towards the barn. Babs was right next to her, and she smiled. “That was fun, right?” she winked.

“I can’t believe we did that! Now, let’s get into the carriage! I am FREEZING!” Babs exclaimed. They then made it to the carriage and got in. She waited a few moments after putting on a coat and heard the noise back at the pond. “Wow, dumping her into the pond was ingenious…” she said.

“Yeah, it was fun. I hope they know how to swim…..” Sabrina grinned. She then got out of the carriage with Babs, so they could have the horses take off. She felt proud of their deeds tonight, but she still had plans for robbing money from the town of Plotsville!

Darby felt the freezing water hit her body upon impact. She shook it off and headed towards Becky who had calmed down and was not making a lot of noise. She figured the shock of the cold water was taking over and she had to move quickly, or poor Becky would freeze to death. She made it to her body and started to swim towards the pond shore. Luckily for her, it wasn’t too far, and she made it to the edge of the dirt. She then used what strength she had to drag Becky out of the water and lay her on the cold dirt. She wanted to make sure she was still alive. She felt a pulse, then leapt into action. She grabbed Becky’s wrists and dragged her a little further up, so that she was completely out of the water. Darby then leaned down and scooped up Becky into her arms. She was a little heavy, but her adrenaline and desperation to save Becky took over. She carried her back up to the barn and when she got inside, she carried her over to the haystack that she originally fell into. She looked at her lifeless body and knew she had to warm her up fast! She started to shake, and realized her clothes were soaking wet. She had to get out of these clothes, so she stripped herself. She removed her shirt, the bra, then her jeans and underwear and she now stood naked. She was happy Sabrina did leave a lantern in the barn, so she started to look for somewhere to start a small fire.

“Mmmm…..cold….I’m so cold…..” Becky muttered, then started to shiver. She was dazed from the shock of the water and laid there on the haystack.

“Hang in there, Becky!” Darby shouted. She then saw a few rocks, grabbed them, and also grabbed some loose hay straws. She quickly cleared a spot on the barn floor, and it was time to make an impromptu campfire. Her own wet hair made her shiver and she started to strike the rocks. A spark came out and soon, she was able to get a fire going on the hay. She tossed a few more onto the pile and the fire started to grow. It reminded her of going camping, but this was more for survival. She started to feel the heat of the fire and felt a little warmer. She then turned around and went towards Becky. She grabbed her body and dragged it closer to the fire. She could feel how cold she was and hoped she could warm up. Darby was worried. She was worried that this poor young lady might suffer physically and emotionally. She got her near the fire and allowed them to warm up for a bit. She could see Becky’s closed eyes and heard her moan. It sounded like she was warming up, and she was happy. It made her sad to see her apprentice like this. This young lady desperately wanted to be a deputy and suffered a lot during this moment. She realized they were both naked right now, but all that mattered was helping Becky stay warm. “You’re gonna be ok, Becky….” she whispered as she stared at her body.

“Mmmmmmm I’m sorry….” Becky muttered. She still felt the coldness, but also felt warmth on her body as she could feel the heat from the fire. She just wanted to sleep.

Darby sighed as she heard Becky apologize. That got her a little emotional because this woman had such a good heart and tried so hard. She waited another 10 minutes for them to warm up a bit, then decided it was best if they get inside the haystack to stay warm for a bit. There was no way they were in shape to leave now. She knew Sabrina and Babs were long gone and she felt horrible. Those two outlaws got the best of her, and she hated herself for allowing it to happen. She then helped Becky get inside the haystack, facing the campfire and warming up. She then wrapped her own naked body around Becky’s body, to try and use her own body heat to keep her warm. Darby felt Becky’s body starting to warm up even more and it helped her get warm as well. She then looked at Becky’s face and her young apprentice seemed to have fallen asleep as she started to snore lightly. She was very happy that she was going to be ok and tomorrow, they would have to get back to Plotsville. She then kissed Becky on her forehead and closed her eyes. “Goodnight my friend, you’re going to be ok….” she whispered.

Sabrina was riding in the driver’s seat of the carriage, next to Babs. She felt incredible after tormenting both Darby and her apprentice. It felt a little different as she would torture women into assisting with her crimes, but this was all about revenge. This was about making these women suffer for foiling her plans. That never sat well with her, and she was determined to get money out of Plotsville. She wondered if she should try the bank again, but that was risky because her face was already seen, and the bank would probably be on high alert. She figured something would come to mind and she was not going back to New Mexico empty handed. Sabrina then looked over at Babs and could tell she had some joy, but also seemed on edge. She knew she had a good time, but there was something about her demeanor that seemed a little off. “What’s the matter? Are you ok?” she asked.

Babs heard Sabrina’s voice and turned towards her. She could see a look of concern on her face, and she smiled. “Yeah, I am ok. I am just processing what we did in that barn. That…..that was incredible. I can’t believe we actually got to tickle torture the famous Darby Reeves.” she replied.

“Yes, that was definitely a feather in our cap! I didn’t know she was so ticklish! You touch those big, pink, meaty feet of hers and she loses it. Her feet are amazing! But I also want to say how proud I am of you for tormenting that clumsy idiot, Becky! I didn’t realize just how talented you have become in the art of tickle torture. I guess you have been paying attention to me…hehehe” Sabrina giggled.

“Yes, I have! Oh, that was a very sweet moment. She is also very sensitive. It is kind of crazy just how physically similar they are. It is like that clumsy fool is just a younger version of Darby. Hearing her laugh her head off was spectacular and then you had Darby make her cum? Brilliant!” Babs said with excitement as she recalled the events in the barn. She started to feel good about their conquest, but then she remembered something else. She remembered how her partner threatened to kill Becky and it surprised her. She had to know. Would her partner actually murder someone? “Hey Sabrina, can you be honest with me?” she asked.

Sabrina could tell Babs’ demeanor changed and wondered what she was going to ask. “Sure, what’s going on?” she asked.

“Well…I mean don’t get me wrong, forcing Darby to eat Becky’s pussy to make her orgasm was a stroke of genius, but I….I have to ask. You made Darby do it because you had a gun to Becky’s head. I know it is an empty head, but were you really going to kill her? We never talked about killing someone in cold blood. I was worried there for a moment…” Babs asked her. She knew it was possible to kill someone in a gunfight, and they had a few of those, but they never wanted to kill anyone in cold blood. If they were going to take this path, she was going to be very worried.

Sabrina heard the question and saw the look of concern on Babs’ face. It was true, they never attempted to kill someone in cold blood before. They didn’t want to murder someone, only in self defense or a gunfight while committing a crime. She looked at her partner’s face and smiled. “You want the truth?” she asked in a soft voice.

“Yes, I do. Were you really going to kill Becky like that?” Babs asked.

Sabrina took a deep breath, looked away for a moment and thought about the question. She then turned back towards Babs and looked her in the eye. “No, I wasn’t. It was just a threat. I only wanted to force Darby to do that with Becky. I knew she was willing to do anything to save Becky’s life. It worked, right?” she responded.

Babs breathed a sigh of relief knowing her partner was not going to turn into a cold blooded killer. That was something she did not want to be a part of. Robbing folks was one thing, murder was another. “Whew! I am glad to hear that. You had me worried there for a second. But what if Darby refused? What if she called you out on your threat?” she asked.

“Well, I would have to come up with another plan. I have no idea. I am a feared outlaw, but I am not a killer. You believe me, right?” Sabrina asked.

“Yes, I do. I know you very well and that move surprised me. Damn, you are good. You convinced me and I KNOW you convinced them. Hehehe” Babs responded. She felt a growing admiration for Sabrina, and she leaned closer to her. Now, they were riding in the carriage in the dark, with only lanterns lighting the way. She noticed they were headed back to Plotsville. “So, what is the plan? What are we going to do next?” she asked.

“Well, we need to get our disguises and things out of that hotel room. Once we do that, I have to think of something new. We can’t leave Plotsville empty handed! I am sure a plan will come up once we get back to town…” Sabrina told her as they continued to ride. She had no idea what was next, but whatever it was, it was sure going to be lucrative after all. She wanted to make her mark on this town and hoped the folks of Plotsville never forgot her.

Mandy was leaving The Thirsty Cowboy after her shift and felt tired. It had been a very busy day and very eventful. As she was serving customers, she heard about the robbery attempt at the Plotsville Bank. News traveled fast, but what really concerned her was the capture of her friend Darby! When she was told the deputy was captured, her heart stopped. She really hoped she was going to be ok. She even heard that almost all the Sheriff’s deputies, including Sheriff Dickerson himself, went to go look for her. She really prayed that she was found and would be safe. “I hope she will be alright. I can’t imagine life without her.” she thought to herself.

“Hey Mandy, what are you going to do tonight?” Mia asked as she was still serving drinks at the bar.

“Nothing much. Going to drop by the Howling Wolf Hotel for a moment. I have to drop off these bottles of wine to a customer. Sterling wanted me to do the favor for him. Probably a VIP guest or something. What about you?” Mandy responded back to her. She enjoyed working with Mia as she was such a great personality. She was the one who also told her that Darby was captured. Mia seemed really shaken up by the ordeal, but still managed to go back to work.

“Nothing much. I don’t feel up to anything really. I am worried about Deputy Darby. She saved my life earlier. I hope she will be ok. I still can’t believe those women tried to rob the bank.” Mia responded. She did feel very worried about a woman she adored.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. But with Sheriff Dickerson and Deputy George trying to find her, she will be safe and sound. You try to relax, ok?” Mandy told her.

“I will. I don’t think I will stop worrying about her until she returns. I know her new friend, I think she said she was her apprentice, went after her. I hope she is ok too. She was really nice.” Mia said. She remembered Becky walking with her and Darby. She was very nice and seemed very eager to be a deputy. She remembered Becky telling her to go get the Sheriff as she rode off to find Darby. She hoped for her safe return as well.

“I am sure she will be ok. I met her and she did seem nice. Try to relax Mia. I am sure they both will be ok. Darby is the toughest woman you will ever meet. In fact, how about later tonight, you stop by good ol’ Gertrude Billington’s house? She is very good, I mean, VERY GOOD, at making you forget your troubles for a bit and your entire body and soul will be better….” Mandy offered. The thought of Mia having her feet tickled sounded amazing. It also gave her a thrill in her body.

“That sounds nice, but I think I will pass for now. What exactly does this Gertrude do? You have been trying to get me over there for the longest time. She is very sweet and nice, but how does she make my body and soul feel better?” Mia asked. She remembered when Mandy first told her to go visit Gertrude’s home. She seemed really excited about it, but she never did get told what exactly took place. She figured one day she would go, but right now, all she could think about was Darby and Becky.

“Well, you just have to find out. I promise, after a visit with Gertrude, you will never forget it. haha. I will be leaving now. Have a wonderful night, Mia. And keep yourself warm! It is cold out there!” Mandy said, then left the premises.

Sabrina and Babs rolled into Plotsville and made their way to some of the side streets. They couldn’t go down any main road because they might get recognized from their robbery attempt earlier. Once they dumped the carriage, they went on foot and were able to sneak around. It was still nighttime, and they had the advantage of the darkness. They wanted to get back to the hotel they stayed in when they first arrived, The Howling Wolf Hotel. They arrived at the hotel and went in quickly. They moved quickly through the lobby as they did not want to be recognized. Once they made it across the lobby area, they went up the stairs and made it to their room. Sabrina opened the door, and they quickly went into the room. The door closed quickly, and they both made it to their beds. Sabrina plopped down on hers and let out a loud sigh of relief. “We made it!” she said loudly.

“Yes, we did…whew! That was close. I thought I saw some man looking at us, but we moved too fast. That was close…” Babs added.

“Yeah, that was close. I still can’t believe we did that to Darby and Becky. Hehehe who would have ever thought when we saw them earlier in The Thirsty Cowboy, we would eventually see their pussies later. Hahaha” Sabrina laughed. She remembered how they came face to face with both of their victims and really humiliated them later.

“That was pretty fun. Haha So, what is the plan now? Like you said, we can’t rob the bank anymore. I think we should leave this town and maybe go to another. The Sheriff is probably looking around for Darby and Becky as we speak.” Babs said. She knew Sabrina wanted to not leave Plotsville empty handed, but it was too risky to remain in town.

“I am trying to think of something. Babs, we really can’t leave here empty handed. We need more money anyway. Hmm….maybe we should scout the town tonight. Let’s get our other clothes on and take a walk. Something will hit me, and we can go from there. Tomorrow, we leave this place and take the train out of here.” Sabrina mentioned. She figured she would come up with a plan somehow, then leave Plotsville.

“Ok, let’s do it. They are looking for us in the clothes we are wearing now. Surely, they wouldn’t suspect two beautiful ladies in dresses…hehe” Babs responded. She then got up from the bed and put on her blue Victorian style long dress, long gloves, and a hat. She also put on a coat as it was cold outside. She looked over at Sabrina and saw her in her blue, Victoria style dress with puffy shoulders, black boots, and a hat.

“Ok, I am ready. Let me put my coat on and we can take a walk.” Sabrina said. She then put on her coat and then they both left the room. As they walked the hallways, they saw a few other guests and she nodded her head towards them. It appeared their disguises worked as no one looked at them suspiciously. She started to walk down the stairs and saw an older couple walking up the stairs. She couldn’t help but smile as she heard them talk about the bank robbery attempt and they hoped the savage criminals would be captured. She turned to Babs, who was behind her, and winked.

Babs chuckled as she heard the same conversation, and it was even funnier because those guests went right by them and did not recognize them at all. She winked back at Sabrina, and they continued their descent down the stairs. Then Babs looked into the lobby, and she saw a blond woman standing there. She thought nothing of it, until Sabrina stopped in her tracks and turned around her with a surprised look on her face. “What is it?” she asked.

“That woman! That woman right there! Remember when we saw her at that bar earlier today? The cute one that served us? There is she is right now. Does she look good or what?” Sabrina whispered into Babs’ ear.

“Yeah, I remember her. She is rather cute. Hehe” Babs giggled back.

“I would love to have my way with her…..hehehe” Sabrina giggled as she whispered. She then remembered she never did get to have any release after that torturous, yet erotic encounter with both Darby and Becky. Then her eyes lit up as an idea hit her head. She felt excited and knew that perhaps their Plotsville adventure wasn’t over just yet. “Hey, I got a GREAT idea….” she whispered.

Babs could tell the excitement in Sabrina’s voice and wondered what she was up to. She looked back over at her and smiled. “What is it? What do you have in mind?” she asked.

“Well, for starters, let’s follow that blond woman home. I am really horny right now and I think we can have some fun with her. And…..remember, she works at the bar! We can rob that bar instead! It is a very busy place, and you know it must make a TON of money! We can get her to get us in, and we can rob it first thing in the morning, before that place even opens.” Sabrina said with excitement. She loved the new plan and knew it was going to work. Unlike a bank, the security for The Thirsty Cowboy was going to be laxed. Plus, going early before it opened was perfect. They could rob the place and leave town before anyone knew what happened.

“Ooooh!! I like it! Plus, we can take the money and some booze! Hehehe” Babs responded. She did like the idea and couldn’t wait to get started. The other exciting thing was they were going to capture the blond waitress and have some erotic fun with her. After playing with Ruth, then Darby and Becky, she really wanted some sexual release.

“Oh yes, looks like we are going to have one final plaything before we leave. This time, we both will orgasm after we are done with her. I know you want to cum, and so do I. Let’s follow her home…..” Sabrina said with an evil laugh. She really loved this plan and was anxious to get it started. She would have the same plan of attack on the blond woman and this time, she was going to get some release!

Mandy finished her business at the hotel and started to walk back home. She was tired and couldn’t wait to get home and relax. She still couldn’t get Darby out of her head and really hoped she was going to be ok. As she walked, she could feel that cold air on her face and looked forward to getting under her blankets and reading a book before she fell asleep. She walked past Gertrude’s house and smiled. She definitely remembered how much fun she had over at that home. She also remembered how close she was to seducing the woman, which would have been a very memorable accomplishment. She chuckled to herself as she remembered how shy Gertrude was, but it was also very cute. She also thought about what it would be like for Mia to show up. To really amuse herself, she thought about what would happen if she, Darby, and Mia all went to Gertrude’s house. She thought that would be a wonderful tickle orgy. Then she remembered they could even invite Darby’s apprentice, Becky! That young lady admitted she was ticklish, and Mandy felt herself getting aroused. She laughed to herself as she finished passing the house. “Why do I always get so horny walking past that house? Hehehe Oh, the fun we could all have there…” she thought to herself.

Mandy continued to walk towards her home, and she thought she heard a noise! She turned around and noticed behind her were two ladies also walking down the road. The two women wore blue and green dresses respectively and had coats on. She turned back around as she figured it was some other people on their way home as well. She finally arrived at her house and took out the key. As soon as the key went into the keyhole, she was suddenly startled with something pressing onto her back!

“If you scream, you die….” a voice behind her said.

Mandy felt panic in her body. She realized she might be getting robbed! Her body froze and she didn’t know what to do. She did know that she would fully cooperate with this person. “Please! Don’t hurt me! Take whatever you want, but please don’t hurt me!” she said with a frightened voice.

“Open the door and get inside, now!!!” Sabrina said as she pushed her gun further into Mandy’s back. She then saw the door open and once it did, she shoved Mandy forward and watched as she fell to the floor. She then stood over her and watched as Mandy slowly turned over onto her back.

Mandy turned over onto her back and looked up at her attacker. It was dark inside, but with the moonlight peeking through the window, she was able to tell her attacker was a woman from the slender build. Then, the light came on as another person turned on the lanterns in her living room. She now realized there were TWO women! They were also the same women who were behind her as she walked home. She had no idea why these women would rob her or even who they were. She then raised her hands and put them together as though she was praying. She heard her front door close, and now she was really in a panic. “Please!! Don’t hurt me please! I will do whatever you say!” she told them.

Sabrina grinned as she saw Mandy in sheer panic. She then took off the hat and let her hair down. It was time to get Mandy ready for some tickling fun. “Good, if you do what I say, then you won’t get hurt. In fact, you might enjoy what happens next. Hehehe” she threatened.

Mandy looked at the woman’s face and she looked familiar. Like she had seen that face somewhere before. Then she remembered it was at the bar earlier today. She remembered flirting with her, and she wondered what this woman was up to. Did she attack her so she could flirt with her? She found her attractive, so she didn’t have to use any force on her. “W-Why did you attack me? W-Who are you?” she asked.

“Hmmmm….well, for starters, my name is Sabrina Alamain, and over there is my partner, Babs McKenzie. We are outlaws that came to Plotsville for a little fun. You may remember me because I saw your pretty face earlier in the bar. That is why we are here. You will help us with something, and we will also give you some fun you will never forget….” Sabrina told her.

Mandy looked at Sabrina and felt cold when she heard her say that she had to help her somehow. She also wondered what “fun” she could possibly have. She thought about screaming right now to alert her neighbors, but since a gun was pointed at her, she would be dead if she tried. Her eyes then saw another figure standing above her and it was the other woman. She could see the blond hair and that green dress. “What do you want me to do? Please don’t hurt me…” she said and started to shake.

“Hahaha look at her Babs! She looks soooooooo scared! Awww sweetie, if you do what we tell you, you will be fine! Now, get up off the floor and take us to your bedroom. We have some things to do to you…” Sabrina told her, then moved to the side so Mandy could stand up.

Mandy shuddered in fear when she heard that they wanted to do things to her. She had no idea what it would be, but she had no choice. The sound in Sabrina’s voice didn’t sound vicious, so unless she wanted that to change, she had better follow her orders for now. She sat up, and then finally got to her feet. Now she was face to face with the two women. They were actually pretty, but right now she did not care. She then saw two guns pointed at her and she turned around. “Ok, follow me. Just please don’t shoot me…” she whimpered.

Sabrina followed Mandy to the back of the house where the bedroom was. She entered the room, as Mandy turned on a lantern and noticed how small it was. It was cramped, with a queen size bed filling most of the room. She noticed there were a lot of clothes strewn all over the room, some resting on top of a chair, others on the dresser. There were some clothes hanging, but most of them were all over the room. The wallpaper was a light tan color, and there were a few pictures hanging up. There was a large mirror connected to the dresser and then saw a small hallway like opening to what appeared to be a bathroom. She grinned as she thought about some other people she knew in the past. Very messy people, but also very fun. She then saw Mandy staring right back at her with fear. “Messy room, huh?” she pointed out.

Mandy felt a little embarrassed that they were looking at her room. She knew she was a messy person but didn’t expect two criminals to come into her room as well. She made sure she kept the front of her house tidy in case of visitors, but her own bedroom, she didn’t care how it looked. “Ok, we are in my room. What are you going to do to me?” she asked.

“We are going to make this nice and easy. Take off your clothes. All of them. I want you naked.” Sabrina said as a matter of fact. She then showed her gun again and smirked.

Mandy’s jaw dropped as she was just told to strip herself naked. She could not believe this was happening to her. She looked over at Babs and saw her holding her gun and having that same smirk. She then looked back at Sabrina and her body trembled. She had no idea what they had planned for her, but it was not going to go well for her after all. “Y-You want -m-m-me to take off m-m-m-my clothes?” she stammered.

“Yes. Do I have to tell you twice? Hurry up already….” Sabrina said, then cocked the gun. She wanted to scare Mandy into moving faster.

“Ok ok ok!! I will *gulp* strip….” Mandy said with fright. She looked at these two women and wondered why they wanted her naked. In other circumstances, she never minded being naked. She absolutely loved sex. This was different. Her being naked to these women would make her feel very vulnerable. She then started to unbutton her shirt. As she did it, she felt her body trembling with fear. These two women were very serious, and both had guns aimed at her. The shirt was finally undone, and she took it off. She remembered she had to be completely naked, and now it was time to remove her bra. She felt incredibly ashamed as she was being forced to strip. She then removed her bra but kept her hands over her naked breasts. Now, she stood there in her pants, underwear and boots, but was topless.

“What do you think you’re doing? Let us see those tits of yours! Move your hands now!” Sabrina demanded. She then saw Mandy’s hands slowly moving away from the breasts and she loved what she saw. For the third time in a 24 hour cycle, this was the 4th pair of breasts she got to see. Ruth, Darby, Becky, and now this woman. The breasts were about a size C, with very soft rounded features and the light brown nipples looked amazing. She felt herself becoming quite aroused and couldn’t wait to play with her. But she wasn’t ready yet. “You got some very nice tits! I really like them. Ok, take off the rest of your clothes. We don’t have all night! MOVE!” she demanded.

Mandy felt herself starting to get emotional as she was told to remove the clothing from the bottom half of her body. She then started to unbuckle her belt, then unzipped her pants. She was wearing her work clothes and the jeans were now pulled down to her legs. She felt silly for a moment because she forgot to take off her boots first. She pulled up her pants, then heard another gun cocking.

“Hey!!! She said take your pants off! Why are you pulling them back up???!!!” Babs demanded as she aimed her gun.

“I forgot to take off my boots!! I’m sorry!” Mandy responded in fear.

Sabrina nodded her head since it did make sense. She did like the sight of Mandy’s blue underwear. She loved this moment as she was humiliating this woman by forcing her to strop herself. “Ok, then take off your boots, then the rest of the clothes. I am curious about how your feet look. For your sake, they better be pretty.” she told her.

Mandy felt her emotions getting to her now as these women were truly embarrassing her. She wasn’t afraid to show her feet, she just hoped they liked them. She still had no idea why they were even attacking her. They snuck up behind her, forced her inside her home, then told her to strip naked. Her mind was racing at 100 miles per hour as she reached her leg up and slowly slipped off her black cowboy boot. She then removed the other one and now she was in her gray socks. She looked at both Sabrina and Babs, then went to remove her socks. She removed the left one, then the right one. She then stood there with her breasts exposed, and now her feet were bare. She saw the outlaws looking at her feet and she nervously wiggled her toes.

“Oooooh!! Babs, those are some cute feet! I like them!” Sabrina said with happiness. She loved the average size feet and how the toes looked. The nails were natural, and she had a feeling those feet would be very sensitive.

“Yes, they ARE nice!! Congratulations, you have cute feet!” Babs teased. She also looked at the naked toes and couldn’t wait to play with them. She had a great day with women’s feet and looked forward to seeing if these were as great as Darby’s.

“Ok, now for your pants. Come on, show us what you got inside those pants of yours…hehehe” Sabrina requested. She then watched as Mandy started to remove her jeans. She saw the pants sliding down to the ankles, then her victim stepped out of them. Mandy was now just in her underwear, and she could tell she felt incredibly embarrassed. “Underwear please….” she said with a calm voice.

Mandy felt her face turning beet red as she was now at that moment. The moment she had to expose herself to this woman. She knew she had no choice but to obey as the guns were still pointed at her. She then took a deep breath and tried to imagine if this was Deputy George, or Deputy Darby, or even Gertrude she was getting naked for. She pulled the underwear down to her ankles and then stepped out of them. Now, she was completely naked from her head to her toes. “Ok…I’m naked…” she whimpered in fear.

Sabrina looked at Mandy and smiled. She was very impressed with how she looked and felt lust in her body. She also loved that look of fear and sadness on her face. She knew it was now time for some fun! She turned towards Babs and smiled. “Ok, I have a fun idea! Let’s use her own stockings. As for you Miss naked woman, lay down on your bed and spread your limbs. Do it NOW!!!” she demanded.

Mandy felt the breath leave her body as she now realized what might happen to her. She heard the instruction to the other woman to grab some stockings. She was told to lay on her back and spread her limbs. They were going to tie her up to her own bed!! She felt herself wanting to cry as she feared they were going to abuse her physically. She then started to move towards her bed and never would have thought it would be a place of torture. As she laid down on the bed, she started to whine. “Please…please don’t hurt me. Please….”

Sabrina watched as Mandy obediently moved to the bed and laid on her back. She watched her spread her limbs, then she nodded towards Babs to tie her down. She also loved hearing those whining sounds coming from her victim. This was a day she was never going to forget. Typically, she tickled and teased one woman with each town she visited. She came to Plotsville and had four of them. Now she was curious about how this one would respond to her torture. She hoped she was just as ticklish as the others. After she watched Babs tie her down completely, she felt a surge of power. She then sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Mandy’s left side. She saw the fear in Mandy’s eyes, and it was time to create even more. “Awww….you look so scared. I bet you never thought you would end up naked tonight by two strangers, right? What’s your name darling?” she asked.

Mandy tried to pull at her bonds and realized she was tied very tight and there was no escape. She looked at Sabrina sitting near her, and she heard the question. “Mandy…..my name is Mandy.” she replied.

"Mandy! I like that name. Well Mandy, you are awfully cute. Do you remember us now? We were at the bar where you worked earlier today. You were flirting with me, remember?” Sabrina told her with a wink.

Mandy started to think back to earlier in the day and she just couldn’t remember the moment she described. The faces might have been there, but she wasn’t sure. “Y-You were there?” she asked.

“Yes!!! Oh, I get it. We weren’t dressed like this. I was dressed in my normal clothes. I wasn’t wearing this dress, and neither was she. Anyway, I took a liking to you and wanted to explore you…Looks like that will happen. Haha” Sabrina teased.

“W-Why do you want to do this to me? If you wanted to do something like this, all you had to do was ask….” Mandy responded. She still feared what was about to happen to her. She thought she had started to recognize this woman’s face.

“Hehehe good point. But it is a lot more fun this way. Oh, I might as well tell you something else we did today. Myself and my wonderful partner over there tried to rob Plotsville Bank. BUT that nasty deputy prevented us from doing so. So, I had to make alternate plans…” Sabrina told her.

Mandy gasped as she realized exactly who was speaking with. These were the bank robbers!! She was actually captured by these two women who tried to rob the bank and they kidnapped Darby! Her heart started to beat faster and wondered what was about to happen. “Y-You??!! You two tried to rob the bank! You also kidnapped Darby! Is she….is she….you know…..alive?” she asked with great concern in her voice.

“hahahahaha aww…..Hey Babs, looks like the citizens of Plotsville want to know if Deputy Darby is still alive. Is she?” Sabrina teased.

“Yes, she is. We kept her alive, although she will never be the same again. Hahaha” Babs responded. She looked at Mandy’s naked body and loved it. She looked between her legs and saw the blond pussy hairs. She wanted to know how Sabrina was going to play with this victim. She licked her lips and hoped they would have some great fun.

“You see? Deputy Darby is still alive. Don’t you worry your pretty little head off. She is somewhere else right now, and I hope she makes it back home long after we are gone. Now, the reason I wanted to capture you, besides seeing your naked body, is that I want you to help us out. As you know, we didn’t quite succeed in our bank robbery. But there is no way I am leaving Plotsville empty handed. So, and this is how you come into play, we want to rob a new place. We want to rob The Thirsty Cowboy and you are going to help us……” Sabrina told her. She then reached her left hand over and pinched Mandy’s cheek.

“What??!!! You want to rob the bar?? Why?? And why do you need me???” Mandy responded. She did not want the bar to get robbed. She definitely did not want to help rob the place either.

“Well, you are going to help us. I know you have some reservations about helping us, so this is how this is going to work. There is a reason we wanted you naked. You need to be convinced to help us….Tell me, is your skin soft?” Sabrina asked. She then let her fingers lightly trace across the exposed stomach. She did like the feel of the skin as it was very soft and very smooth. She noticed the belly started to tremble and saw a look of concern on Mandy’s face. “So, will you help us? We can do this the easy way, or the hard way…..” she threatened.

Mandy felt the fingers starting to lightly stroke her stomach and for some reason, it tickled her. It tickled a lot! She winced in ticklish agony and wondered if this was being done on purpose. She saw the look on Sabrina’s face, and she had a look of dominance over it. She wondered if she was purposely trying to tickle her. She also wondered what did she mean by the easy way or the hard way? Somehow, she had a feeling she was going to find out. “Why…do you need *grunt* me? hehe Don’t…..*grunt* do that…” she grunted, trying to fight the ticklish feelings.

“Hmmm…you seem kind of jumpy. Hehehee I need you because you work there. I am sure you can get access to the bar before it opens. Once you get us in, you will guide us to where the money is. Once we are done, you are free to go. Sounds like a great deal, right?” Sabrina told her. She wanted to tell Mandy the plan right now, and hoped she resisted a little bit. She wanted to torture this woman, but then figured if she easily went along with it, then she would still tickle her anyway.

“I…….can’t hehe…..do that…..It’s my hehehehe job…” Mandy replied, trying her best to not break out into hysterical laughter. The fingers were circling around her very sensitive belly button and it drove her crazy. She wondered if Sabrina was purposely trying to tickle her. She loved being tickled, but that was by Gertrude, or Darby if she had her way, but not in this kind of a traumatic moment. Her body was very responsive and now she started to jerk around.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: Mandy suffers!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Looks like our friend Mandy is in a lot of trouble! Our heroes are reeling and will they be able to recover. Sabrina and Babs are two talented outlaws and pose a major threat. We have two more parts after this, so stay tuned to see how this all unfolds! Thank you for any comments! I great appreciate all of you!

This was erotic, intense, hot, and kind of uncomfortable all at the same time. Darby has been in some rough situations but being tickle tortured while between a rock and hard place of either pleasuring her apprentice or watching her die. I’m glad even Babs has her limits. Sabrina is evil.

Though Darby always thinking of Salem in her intimate moments still gives me hope they’ll finally be together once this is all over.

Very very hot again, the reluctantly of both Darby and Becky to show how aroused they become is just making it all even hotter! And it doesn't seem to cool off towards the end either because Mandy's sky-high sex drive is already well known!

Thanks fellas for your continued support! Yes, this particular chapter was to show how dangerous Sabrina and Babs can be. These pose such a threat, that it will take Darby and her apprentice to really work hard to overcome them. The question is, will they?

Sun80, yep, Darby cannot get Salem out of her mind. She really misses that outlaw. Very soon, she may get her wish and see her again!

Footnote, yep, Mandy is in for a ride. Sabrina is really making her mark on the citizens of Plotsville!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back