• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 1 (F/F, gang/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 8 of Dawn's Story. For the remainder of this story, there will be sections of chapters, separated by long time skips of between two and two and a half years, dealing with important things in Dawn’s journey. I originally anticipated each to be one chapter, but that plan changed as I was writing them.

This first section will consist of Chapters 8-9. It takes place roughly two years and two months after Chapter 7.

Also, this first part is a bit longer than normal. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 8

Note: This chapter takes place roughly two years and two months after Chapter 7.

“Hello, my name is Jessica, and I’ll be tickling your tummy today,” Dawn introduced herself to a new ticklee client at Tummy Paradise. The woman facing her looked to be in her mid-thirties, and her demeanor signaled that she was a professional taking a vacation. Her facial expressions were somewhat stressed, as if she was shy about being tickled or she was still trying to adjust to relaxing. “You signed up for half an hour of tummy tickling, and you picked out feathers, paintbrushes, and my hands as tools I can use on you. Your timer is right there, and it will beep loudly when it’s time for the session to end. If you need the tickling to stop before then, you can say the safeword ‘Red’, and I’ll stop immediately. After a quick break, you can choose to continue, get another tickler who’s more suited to your desires, or end the session entirely. In your application, you asked for nice, soft tickling, but also added that I could tease you. Does that all sound right?” The bikini-clad woman shyly nodded. “If I use my fingers, do you want me to just go lightly with my nails, or is it alright if I dig in a little? I promise that it won’t hurt in either case.”

“Let’s start with the light nails,” the woman blushed and nearly smiled.

“Got it,” Dawn confidently nodded. “Now, you said that you wanted to be tied on the tickle table, correct?” The woman confirmed it, and Dawn gestured to the bondage device. “Hop on up, and I’ll get you ready.” Once her ticklee was tied up, the tickler asked, “Is there anything else that you’d like to say before we start?”

“No, I think I’m ready,” the woman took a deep breath, and her stomach sucked in a bit.

“In that case, tickle, tickle, tickle!” Dawn lightly skittered her nails over the midsection, looking for ticklish spots.

“HAHAHAHA WAHAHAIT IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!” the ticklee yelled, appearing surprised by the tickler’s skill.

“Of course it tickle-tickle-tickles,” Dawn teased. “That’s why you’re here. So I can get your tum-tum and make you happy! But I’ve got to ask: where should I really target? These sensitive sides? Your bare bellybutton?”

“EEK AHAHAHAHAHA!” the ticklee screeched when a nail tapped her inbetweenie bellybutton.

“I think the bellybutton might be a good spot,” Dawn moved to the outie portion of the navel. “Do you want me to tickle you there? If not, just say Red.”

“AHAHAHAHA!” All of the woman’s visible skin went beet red, but she did not say the color.

“Someone’s got a real sensitive tickle button,” Dawn teasingly commented, but she moved away from the spot before very long. “And I think you’re really ticklish on other spots, too!” The professional switch targeted the remainder of the midriff, lightly spidering her nails on the different zones to find more weaknesses. Unlike most people Dawn had encountered, this ticklee appeared to have hot spots all over her abdomen. Her bellybutton and right zone were the worst, but aside from the left zone, there were little areas everywhere that consistently elicited louder laughter. “Ah, you’re mostly a side varier, how fun!”

“WHAHAHAHAT?” the woman questioned.

“Don’t you worry; I’m just finding good spots on you,” Dawn gave a kind pat to the ticklish torso with one hand as the other slowed down its tickles. Once she stopped, the blushing woman took deep breaths. “Would you like to continue?”

“Yes,” the ticklee shyly confirmed. “Can you please use the feather now?”

“Of course!” Dawn eagerly grabbed the tickle tool. “One or two feathers?”

“Umm, two?” the woman reluctantly allowed a feather for each hand.

“And now that I’ve found your most ticklish spots, do you want me to tickle you on your bellybutton and to the right of it?” Dawn questioned. “Or would you prefer that I focus on the less ticklish areas of your tummy?”

“Oh, I’m so ticklish there,” the ticklee avoided eye contact after Dawn mentioned her bellybutton. “But I did pay for this, so… go… ahead.” The last few words squeaked out of the mouth, and the ticklee’s eyes squeezed shut, but a big smile remained on her face.

Recognizing the reluctance to admit weakness, a common trait in Tickle Island visitors, Dawn kindly declared, “I’ll make sure you get your money’s worth in laughter, and it’ll be fun for both of us.” The ticklee looked back to her with a shy smile, and Dawn confidently returned the gesture. “Time for some button feathers!” She began lowering the soft tools towards the bare bellybutton, and the stomach began reactively sucking in.

“EEP!” the woman squealed as the feathers stopped a few centimeters over her navel.

“Your button’s so tickly that I don’t even need to touch it, you’ll laugh regardless,” Dawn cast a knowing smile in her ticklee’s direction. Of course, just like Dawn would have done if a feather was that close to her outie, the woman’s eyes were locked on the tool, waiting for it to drop so she could scream for real. “Too bad you didn’t keep laughing; I know some people who would. Oh well. That was fun enough, but this’ll be even better!”

“NOHOHOT THEHEHERE!” the ticklee shrieked as the feather dropped on top of the knot of the bellybutton’s outie portion and flicked around. “IHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES SOHOHOHO BAHAHAHAD!”

“But you wanted your bellybutton tickled,” Dawn reminded her client. “You even told me to go after your super-duper ticklish button. Do you still want the little feather touching your tickle button?”

“IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI…” the woman’s face, which had begun returning to normal once the tickles started, reddened with reluctance, and she paused after the single word. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, she shrieked, “AHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAT?”

“Maybe you just need some side action to choose what you want,” the tickler slid the second feather up and down the exposed right side. “That seems to work with most ticklees who come visit me. You just tell me where you want the feathers, and they’ll head there right away.”

As Dawn expected, the ticklee was far too shy to announce any alternate tickle spots, so the tickler just moved them around the abdomen’s hot spots for ten minutes. Most of the time was spent with one of the feathers touching the navel or around it; Dawn appreciated all shapes and sizes of bellybuttons, and it was a point of emphasis for her when tickling. Other than the inbetweenie, the tickler also used a majority of the ten-minute time period to target the very ticklish right zone. In contrast, she only went left of the tickle button when her ticklee seemed to be getting tired.

“So, how are you doing?” Dawn wondered after removing the feathers from the now-shining stomach. “Feeling ready for some paintbrushes, or would you like more feathers or fingers?”

“I want to try out the paintbrushes,” the ticklee firmly declared, more confident with something she had expressly stated on her application sheet.

“Bellybutton, to the right of it, up at the top of your tum, down at the bottom, to the left of your button, anywhere in particular?” Dawn listed the spot options before opening up for feedback.

“You’ve been a great tickler so far; you can pick wherever,” the ticklee provided free reign for her tickler.

“And one or two?” Dawn smiled and picked up one of the point-tipped brushes.

“Two,” the woman shyly opted for the pair of paintbrushes.

“Perfect! Time for some more laughs!” Dawn exclaimed before diving in with the new tools. The painting session went nearly the same as the feathering. As had been drilled into her from the start of tickler training, the tickler always kept an eye on her ticklee. She had been watching her client before, but after being given free reign, she plotted her tickle targets before starting. Since she could let her hands take the tools to their targets without thinking, Dawn zoned in on her ticklee’s expressions, always looking for signs that she should continue or stop.

The paintbrushes, meanwhile, danced around to the different target areas of the bare belly. Dawn still made frequent trips in to brush the bellybutton, but the tools typically did not stay as long as before. She was more interested in working over the weak right zone and then giving mini breaks with left zone tickling. This time, her work paid off; somewhere around the halfway point, her ticklee began to happily describe how much it tickled. Making sure to offer plenty of reinforcing teases for the joyous comments, Dawn felt satisfied at another Tickle Island visitor overcoming her shyness and enjoying the tickles.

Once the session was finished, the ticklee profusely thanked Dawn for tickling her, and she took the offered Tingly Torso lotion. Dawn walked her about halfway back to the lobby before splitting off and heading for the prep room.

Immediately after going to the pseudo-break room for Tummy Paradise employees, Dawn located Myra and Tess. The switch of the pair was a ticklee on Wednesdays, so she had been secured spread-eagle to the wall. Meanwhile, Tess was laying faceup on a table with only her arms bound, attended to by three ticklers. Dawn poked near one of Tess’ sides a few times before moving over to Myra, who was talking through her laughter to her single tickler. “Hey, Myra, I see you’re hanging out on the wall again.”

“YEHEHEP DAHAHAWN! WAHAHANNAHAHAHA JOHOHOIN?” Myra eagerly responded as fingers skittered up and down her sides.

“I’d love to, if it’s alright,” Dawn looked to the current tickler, who nodded and focused both hands on the switch’s right side. “Let’s see how loud we can get you, Myra!”

“IHIHIHITS SOHOHOHO GREHEHEHEAT!” Myra laughed out when Dawn joined in on her left side. “TIHIHIHICKLE MEHEHEHE!”

“I can’t believe I only thought she was a little talkative,” the other tickler proclaimed as the two worked on Myra’s most ticklish spots in tandem.

“You should hear her off work,” Dawn joked back. “I almost have to constantly tickle her to get her to stop.”

“AHAHAND THAHAHAT’S WHY YOUHUHU HAHAHANG OHOHOUT WIHIHITH MEHEHEHE!” Myra returned the teasing.

“True, true,” Dawn allowed, although the truth was that she really could not hang out with many others. Plus, she only went over to Myra’s once or twice a month; their normal post-work hangouts were at Tummy Paradise until Betty was ready to drive home.

Dawn continued to tickle Myra for a short bit after the other tickler got buzzed for a session, and then she unbound her fellow switch. The two chatted for a short bit while the ticklee recovered, and then Dawn was alerted that someone else wanted to be tickled by her. Heading near the entrance of the prep room, she found Pasha, one of the senior ticklee employees who hung out with Lily from time to time, running the session computer. “Dawn? You’ve got an hour-long tickler session in Room 120,” she informed the switch. “Looks like this person ordered the works, so have fun!”

“Thanks, see you in a bit!” Dawn smiled before heading to the session room. Before long, a client with an outie walked in. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties, and her bikini emphasized the application’s implications that she was ready to have her stomach wrecked. “Hello, my name is Jessica, and I’ll be tickling your tummy for an hour,” the tickler introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Whitney,” the woman eagerly returned the greeting as she headed to sit on the rack. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too,” Dawn answered, already excited to show off her tickling skills on someone as ready for this as her. “It looks like you’ve set no tool restrictions on the session, so I can use whatever I want on you. Is that right?”

“Yes, absolutely!” the woman happily replied. “I came in here yesterday and got a short tickling from a nice, gentle tickler, and it hooked me. Afterwards, I signed up for the public rack, and I loved it, so I just had to come back here and let a professional go all out on me. So do your worst!”

“In that case, you’re going to laugh a ton,” Dawn happily declared. “Of course, if you need a break…” The switch went into the standard safety spiel, detailing the time, safewords, bondage, and other information. All the while, the client shook with anticipation, and her smile grew wider and wider as the details of her session were described. “Is there anything else that you want to say before we start?”

“My bellybutton’s super ticklish, and I want all the tickling it can handle before I have to leave,” the ticklee drew attention to her outie. Then she immediately laid down on the rack, which she had chosen as her bondage, and stretched out her arms and legs. Dawn secured her limbs before stretching her out to a comfortable limit.

“Would you like me to rub some Tingly Torso lotion on your belly to make it smoother and a little more sensitive?” Dawn remembered the special lotion.

“Um, not right now, maybe later,” the client denied.

“Alright, time for you to laugh! PFFFFFFFT!” Dawn leaned down and blew a raspberry onto her ticklee’s midsection.

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES!” the woman squealed happily.

“PFFFT! PFFFFT! PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!” Dawn attacked with a couple shorter raspberries before her lips sat on top of the outie bellybutton and buzzed loudly.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” the ticklee screamed out as she received a zerbert on her self-proclaimed most ticklish spot.

“You’re right; that button is ticklish!” Dawn commented as her fingers scribbled near the intersections of the center zone and the left and right zones. “And so is the rest of this super tickleable tummy! I’m gonna getcha so good! You’re gonna laugh until I choose to stop.” The client could not respond; she was too preoccupied with laughing. However, she looked perfectly fine, and she appeared to be struggling only minimally, so Dawn decided to up the ticklish stakes. Now using one hand to spider the middle and center zones, the tickler’s other hand felt around the side of the rack until it found a tickle tool drawer. She pulled the handle out and found makeup brushes inside.

Retrieving a pair, the professional switch dropped one on the far side of the rack, past her tickling hand, and then began to brush the remaining tool against her ticklee’s right side. “Now, how about some more… PFFFFFT! PFFFFFFFT! PFFT!” A few more raspberries landed on the top zone, causing new squeals to leave the ticklee’s mouth. “And some… of this, too!” Dawn positioned her left thumb above the outie bellybutton, while the other fingers scribbled near the navel. Just like Betty had done to her the first time she tickled Dawn’s bellybutton, the tickler began lightly tapping the outie with her hand.

Her ticklee lost it at the button presses, “NOHOHOHOHO IHIHIHI CAHAHANT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“If you really can’t take it, say ‘Red’,” Dawn reminded her ticklee. She decreased the frequency of the tickle button taps for several seconds, but she never heard the safeword. As the navel tickling ramped back up, the makeup brush began sliding towards the center spot. Another loud pleading scream came when the button brushing started, but the ticklee did not utter anything close to the safeword, so Dawn continued for a solid fifteen minutes.

Deciding that her sweating ticklee needed something like a break to catch her breath, the tickler moved her hands out to the sides and lightly spidered up and down. This ticklee was significantly less ticklish in the area where her top zone and sides overlapped, so Dawn focused there with her right hand. Her left went for another tickle tool drawer, and she located a couple of buzzing gloves. After placing these on either side of her victim’s torso, the Tummy Paradise employee stopped tickling and allowed a real break so she could put them on. Her ticklee said nothing when she was no longer under ticklish attack, but the smile from the tickling remained locked on her face.

“You ready to laugh harder?” Dawn questioned, and she received a weak, glad nod in return. “Well, since you seemed to like it and I love doing it…” Dawn took a deep breath and blew a loud, long zerbert on the bellybutton, relishing the happy scream that came from her client. Then, with the gloves still off, she began spidering up and down the sides once again. As expected, the laughter lessened; the gloves were less effective than normal fingers before being turned on. She blew a few more raspberries on the midriff, always staying relatively close to the navel, before taking her hands off the abdomen. For a last pre-buzzer gift, she let loose a loud, long zerbert on the outie as her pointer fingers and thumbs snapped together.

The buzzing gloves came down just inside the sides while Dawn was still blowing the raspberry, and she pulled them in towards the bellybutton. Once she ran out of breath, the tickler pulled up, and her fingers began wiggling, but never left the bare belly. They continued their slide in towards the navel, and the right hand ended up arriving first. Spreading her fingers out, Dawn folded her palm over to place it on the button’s knot, while her other fingers curled to target the edges of the tickle spot. The vibrating tops of her fingers and her knuckles pressed into the center zone, while the pads actually hit the surface of the bellybutton. When the left hand arrived, the pointer and middle fingers covered the few spots that Dawn could not reach with her right hand. Her remaining fingers tickled skin above and below the bellybutton.

Once the entire surface of her most ticklish spot was being buzzed, the ticklee’s screaming managed to get louder than Dawn had thought possible. Her college-aged victim, who had come in so excited to be wrecked, could not even look her in the eye. She was staring towards the ceiling, laughing as hard as she could. It certainly appeared to be tickle torture for her, but with no safeword and no obvious signs of end-worthy distress, Dawn kept the buzzing torment up for twenty minutes. During this time, the tickler only used a few of her trademark array of teases, and each of those were swallowed up in the noise of hysterical laughter. After a short bit, realizing that her ticklee could not hear her, the professional switch stopped teasing entirely and focused on tickling instead. She observed her ticklee’s current state, and it reminded her of a time when she looked the same, after Lily, Betty, and Pasha all teamed up on her with the gloves. Of course, that hour, although exhausting, had been a blast, and the next morning, she had invited the trio to use the gloves on her again. She hoped that Whitney would look back on her experience in the same light.

After twenty minutes of buzzing tickle torment, Dawn brought her ticklee back to slow tickles over a five-minute period, and then she stopped for a break. Whitney was sweating all over, and her voice was hoarse, so the tickler took a rare but clearly necessary step: she untied her client and retrieved some water with time left on the clock. Once she had recovered, the bikini-clad ticklee announced, “That was… it was like… like complete tickle torture. It was awesome, but I don’t think… whew… I can’t take anymore like that… not right now. Can you go a little easier on me for the rest of the time?”

“Of course,” Dawn reassured her ticklee as the latter laid down to be racked again. “Do you want a specific tool?”

“Do you have any feathers?” the client wondered.

“Yes, I can get feathers or feather dusters, whatever you prefer,” the switch confirmed.

“Just a couple of feathers; I want to cool down,” Whitney chose. A grin then appeared on her face. “But since we both like the raspberries, you can interrupt my cool-down if it’s for that. Not all the time, but maybe a few in a row like earlier, and only every few minutes.”

“I’ll make sure to do that, anything to make this a great experience for you,” Dawn affirmed. The remaining twenty minutes of the tickle session were mostly spent on teasing feathers and words, with the occasional raspberry attack on various vulnerable areas of the midsection.

After the session was over, Whitney was feeling much better, and she gratefully accepted a bottle of Tingly Torso lotion. “I’ll be on Tickle Island for a few more days,” she mused. “I’m going to have to come back here and get tickled, but with this on. Thanks for a great session!” The two shared a quick hug, and then they headed out of the session room.

When Dawn returned to the prep room, Tess and Myra were nowhere to be found. The switch ended up locating Betty, who was one of a crowd of ticklers surrounding a pair of ticklees. After greeting Dawn, the senior tickler immediately asked if she wanted to join the party, and when Dawn agreed, Betty locked her on the rack. The switch was somewhat surprised; her former trainer very rarely tickled her on her tickler days, and she had assumed that she was being offered a chance to tickle the ticklees. However, she did not get much time to think; wonderful tickling soon covered her own midsection. She became the victim of a very enjoyable tickle torture, the gang of ticklers practicing with various tickle tools, and she was only let out when Betty had to go for another session.

Finding Tess and Myra now available, Dawn led the ticklee of the pair to the crowd, and Tess eagerly accepted an offer to be tickled there. Dawn, ready to resume the day’s tickler role, took Myra to one of the tables and teased her fellow switch’s stomach and sides for a bit. She only ended up having two light half-hour sessions the rest of the day. Once the workday was over, she found Betty, and the two discussed their sessions on the way to Peak Pokers.

Next Chapter
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back