• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melting Jade [M/F]

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, True Tickling aficionados!

For those of you who don't know me, I am Arch, the "sole" proprietor of Sole Mates Footography, a tickling-and-foot-fetish video producer who doesn't really hang around the TMF all that much. My studio is not a prominent one, but it has enjoyed some success in recent years.

Anyway, I don't normally feel compelled to write of my exploits, especially not regarding my shoots, but... today was a unique enough experience that I felt like it was a tale worth relating. I hope you all enjoy it.

I live in Silicon Valley. If there's one thing you can say about Silicon Valley, it's that it's home to a fairly respectable number of "bikini barista" coffee shops, which - as one of my customers puts it - are basically "coffee Hooters". You can pull up to one and order a triple soy-decaf hazelnut latte with a suggestive name of some kind and have it served to you by a lovely young hottie in lingerie, all without leaving your car. Truly, a glorious time to be alive indeed.

Now, dumbass that I am, I only discovered this fact recently. And, upon discovering said fact, I said to myself, "Self? You now have another venue to attempt to recruit models from for your enterprise." Most of these shops have a fairly decent online presence, and they pimp their girls pretty hard (...figuratively speaking), so it's fairly easy to collect all of their Instas and approach the ones you like.

As you can imagine, this is what I did. A few days later, I had a response from Jade, an absolutely stunning early-twenties Asian lass who is what I like to call "Instagram hot". Specifically, she's got the thick eyelashes and full, pouty lips that's fairly common among wannabe influencers and a thicc, curvy figure that is fairly uncommon among Asian girls. I would go so far as to say she has a "bangin' booty".

The kids still say that, right? Moving on.

After some logistics and scheduling tag, Jade arrived at my apartment today sporting some appealing, painted-on yoga pants, leg warmers, and sneaks. Upon kicking off her shoes and socks, I was greeted with two of the loveliest feet I've seen in a dog's age, done with an even lovelier French-tipped pedicure. As you might imagine, I am one-hundred percent a foot guy, card-carrying and board-certified... and Jade had already told me during our prior conversation that her ticklish spots included "definitely my feet" and "anywhere near my armpits." She was also even more attractive in person, which kinda violates the laws of physics to be honest, but hey. I had a good feeling about her; when I asked her how long of a shoot she thought she could take, she'd responded "oh, two or three hours" without a moment's hesitation. For reference, most tickle models burn out after one, maaaaaybe two at the most, so this definitely raised an eyebrow. I thought it over and agreed to book her for three hours.

After a bit of discussion on boundaries, safewords, and all of that good stuff, I told Jade that the first thing I always do is experiment a little bit. After all, everyone has different responses to different kinds of touch, tools, and other such things, so rather than waste time while the camera is rolling I always try a few different techniques on them to see what works before we begin filming. I invited her to sit down and put her feet in my lap. "I'm really nervous," she remarked as she sat down. I told her not to worry about it, and to relax.

And... nothing.

I tried every tool and technique I knew. Jade's feet were about as responsive as my coffee table. I felt the most microscopic twitch when I used my nails... and when I tried the Sonicare on her toes, she told me it tickled, but the expression on her face implied a different story. Did she over-estimate her ticklishness? Was it nerves? I presumed the latter and felt that if I just kept on, she might warm up eventually and things would improve. It's not uncommon for a model's responsiveness to fluctuate over the course of a shoot, after all, so while the camera was running I basically just gently ran my nails all over her feet and chatted with her about random topics, hoping to put her at ease. Eventually, though, it was pretty clear that she just was not going to flip her switch. The gentle tickling morphed into a foot massage as we continued to talk. She was inquisitive, charming, and easy to chat with. And again, aaaaabsolutely beautiful feet. Can't say it was wasted time by a long shot.

After about an hour, Jade asked me if she should change her outfit. She'd brought a few different ones, including some bikinis, so I told her sure, put one of those on. She disappeared into my bathroom and eventually emerged in a white bikini printed with anime girls, and the fluffy leggings.

While she was changing, I mentally tossed around my options. Should I just turn this into a foot massage shoot? Those don't really sell very well. Should I cut my losses and tell her this wasn't working out, pay her for her time, and send her home? I didn't want to do that. When she came back out, I said fuck it - let's see where this goes. Because, dear reader, as you can imagine... that body, those feet, plus a bikini? Hell, I'd rub her feet all damn day if that's what she wanted. I can definitely think of worse ways to spend an afternoon!

Anyway, she sat down and offered me her feet again, and again I tried tickling her... to no avail. Finally I reached up and slipped off her leg warmers. I don't know what kind of fabric they were, but daaaamn, were they soft. It felt great sliding them off of her legs.

I had an idea. I lightly ran my fingernails up her leg. The reaction was immediate, but subtle; a twitch of the muscle, a slight shiver of electric response. I glanced at her face, and she met my gaze, a slight smile on her lips. So I reached up and tickled her leg just above the knee. That same electricity, and this time that smile twitched. Her left thigh was covered by a very large, ornate black-and-white tattoo of a dragon, so I lightly spidered my nails across it, then up to her belly and did the same.

A subtle, sharp intake of breath told me that something was happening. I met her gaze; she was watching my hand now attentively, her lips parted slightly in a mild smirk. I had an idea.

"You told me you were ticklish near your armpits. Would you like to try that and see how it goes?"

She nodded.

I got up and had her stretch out on the couch, then I guided her arms up over her head, wrists crossed. I gently put one hand on her wrists to keep them in place, then slowly tickled her under one arm.

There was that half-smile again. It crept across her face and she shivered slightly, arching her back just a touch and tilting her head upward. I'd gotten a reaction out of her, but what kind?

I continued to tickle her under the arm, using my nails and running them lightly along her sides, then to her belly, and again on her tattooed thigh. I could feel her muscles twitching just below the surface of her skin; you'd never notice it unless you were touching her. She was starting to get goosebumps.

I looked at her face again. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, ever so subtly.

"Am I tickling you?", I asked her softly. She didn't respond, except to nod her head slightly. I resumed.

Then, it happened. There's one spot that every good tickler knows, you know the one. The hip crease. I worked my way back down to her legs and tickled her along the line where her leg met her torso.

"Ooooooooh." She shifted.

I looked back up at her face. Eyes still closed.

"Well, that's new." I chuckled. She exhaled in something that wasn't quite a laugh, but close. I kept using my finger on that spot and finally she murmured, "If I go 'oooo' you know it really tickles."

Well, I didn't before, but I do now. Using both hands, I kept teasing her hips, and her thighs, and the sides of her belly, periodically straying back upward to tickle her under the arms. All the while I could feel her muscles twitching more and more, along with a few more "oooh"'s. They were coming more frequently.

(Editor's note: the follow dialogue is mostly accurate, but I'd have to re-watch the footage to get it exactly right. Still, the gist is there.)

"Thawing out a little, are we?" I teased. That smile crept across her face again, only this time it was wide enough to show a hint of teeth. She nodded, her eyes still closed. "Oohs are nice," I continued, "but I want to hear you laugh." I kept revisiting the spots I'd heard her "oooh" over, never staying in one place long enough for her to get complacent. She was biting her lip now, and I continued to tease her about how I was getting to know her body and that eventually I'd make her laugh.

Finally I said, "Are you trying to shut it out? Is it time for me to break out the mind games?"

She drew in breath, giving a slight gasp. "Oh God."

"Are you trying not to think about how much I'm tickling you?" I continued. I was tickling her armpits with both hands now. The lip biting got more prominent. "How I'm finding all your good spots now?"

"I'm low-key crying right now," she said. "Good", I responded, fingers never slowing. "That means I'm getting to you."

She smiled a little less subtly this time, eyes still closed. "Oh god. You are good at this."

"Yes, I am." I said. "And I'm not going to stop. Think about how much it tickles. Focus on just how badly I'm tickling you and how much it's driving you crazy, and there's nothing you can do about it."

She started to squirm.

"I think you're legit turning me into an upper-body guy," I continued, tracing her ribs with a lone fingernail. She shivered. Her fingers were periodically clasping, stretching, almost restless, but she never once tried to lower her arms.

"Maybe you're starting to enjoy it," I murmured. I had been speaking in a low tone this entire time, which is kind of unusual for me. She nodded quickly, never once opening her eyes. The smile had morphed into an intense, thin line. I could tell that her mind was now solely focused on my touch and what it was doing to her.

"Or maybe you hate it? Love, hate, what was that line from Hellraiser? 'Angel to some, devil to others'?"

"You are soooo close", she said breathlessly.

"Oh, really? Then I should keep going." Fingernails under the arms again. "I'm going to make you laugh eventually."

"Red!" she said suddenly. That was her safeword. I stopped tickling her and sat back.

"Oh god." She sighed sharply, that grin creeping across her face again. "My whole body is tingling." She paused. "Can we try the toothbrush and the makeup brush together?"

"Of course." I picked up the Sonicare and the makeup brush from the coffee table. Jade settled back and lifted her arms again. I turned the Sonicare on and began to brush its buzzing head along her ribs, periodically teasing her hip crease and lightly brushing along the same path with the makeup brush. The effect was immediate.

"That is really doing it." She was squirming almost perceptibly now, and her mouth was in a wide-open smile. I kept it up.

"Good..."

And then, it happened.

Jade chuckled. She'd been giggling lightly as I teased her... not constantly, but the equivalent of a fleeting "ha!", especially when I'd dryly comment that I could see "cracks in the ice". But this... this was an actual outburst. Not very loud in volume, but it was enough. I had her.

"Somebody's tiiiicklish," I teased, sing-songing a bit as I dragged out the word and focused on her ribs. She began to giggle hard at that, an open-mouthed mirthful sound. As I pressed my advantage, she safeworded again and asked for a few minutes.

Knowing that I had her where I wanted her, I said "Let's try something different." When she was ready, I had her sit down next to me on the couch and raise her arms above her head. Then I started tickling her again, running my fingers all over her torso, hips, and legs, teasing all of the very best spots I'd found during my previous exploration. The effect was immediate, and electric. She'd fully warmed up now and was putty in my hands. I continued to verbally tease her, telling her that I'd finally cracked the code and that she belonged to me now. She had her back to me, so I didn't see her reaction until I'd reviewed the video later, but... I kinda think she really enjoyed hearing that, the way she twisted her body and opened her mouth in response, almost yearning for me to keep going. Wishful thinking? Fuck it, I finally had her revved up and was going to ride the wave as long as possible. Again, she safeworded. I sat back while she recovered.

"I want to try the feather.", she said. I picked up a small one from the table. "Stiff side or soft side?" I asked. "Soft side," she said. I gently brushed it under her arm.

"Hm, no, stiff side." She said after a moment. Oh, now she's telling me what to do to her? Okay my lovely, if you insist... I flipped the feather around and began to ever-so-lightly scratch her armpit with the quill end and she began to shiver and shake. Not quite as badly as when I did it with my nails, but still. Tools can be fun.

"I should sign my name," I commented. "uh huh", she managed to get out. "Show everyone how this armpit belongs to me now." She bit her lip and nodded. I swear, this was getting hotter by the second! Eventually, she safeworded again, took a moment to collect herself, then raised her arms again. "Can we go for like, another five minutes?" she breathlessly asked in a tone that told me everything I needed to know.

"Whatever you like", I said. "Although now that I've got you, I'm thinking five minutes may be the bare minimum..."

And that, dear reader, is where I'm going to leave it. Jade texted me a few hours after leaving to ask me when she could come back and do it again. What initially seemed like a complete dud of a shoot turned into one of the hottest slow burns I've ever personally experienced, and I'll tell you what, seeing Jade slowly defrost and come out of it literally begging for more is probably one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had doing this. I can't wait to get hold of her again.

Jade 9.png

Want more? You can watch the entire journey now by purchasing "Melting Jade" over at www.sole-mates.us. It's 75 minutes of uncut teasing, tickling, and delicious torment of a beautiful Asian body and you can get it all for only $69.99

Arch

Last edited:
Fabulous story! :feets::tickle: Thank you for the full description of a shoot that began badly and ended greatly. :D

Fabulous story indeed! Great description of Jade, her reactions, and how she warmed up to the idea. Bravo!

Great story! Wonderful descriptions of the interactions and her reactions. The upper body can be such a mix of ticklishness and sensuality. It sounds like she was at some points on the verge of true arousal and not just ticklish. They all blend together, as I am very sensitive to light tickling touches, all over, but esp my armpits and underarms. My wife uses it to great advantage when she's in the mood to do so.

Way to turn a potential negative into a positive, though really, any time a beautiful girl let's you touch and tickle her body, I mean, I see very few negatives with that. Sure, her feet weren't that ticklish but she's cute and let you give her a massage.

Anyway, I've run into my fair share of girls who swore up and down they're extremely ticklish, then I tickle them everywhere and get a few giggles if even, so I feel your pain for that first part

Edit: forgot to mention, that tattoo on her leg is beautiful and attractive! Love a girl with tats!

Last edited:
Great experience! Awesome to Jade for holding out as long as she did! At least you got her cracked in the end! Thanks for sharing

Do you have any pictures of her feet? Tops of her feet/toes and soles?

Do you have any pictures of her feet? Tops of her feet/toes and soles?

Jade's second video, which is entirely foot tickling in stocks, has been available on my storefront for a while now. Go check it out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back